tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Space, The final frontier

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Space, The final frontier  Empty Space, The final frontier

Post  bobhardee Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:04 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Space, The final frontier  Empty Re: Space, The final frontier

Post  bobhardee Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:13 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:12 pm

Bob, I thought you would get a chuckle out of this WikiLeak email to Podesta.

American Best Interest

From:kennycoffin@gmail.com To: podesta@law.georgetown.edu Date: 2015-11-14 04:20 Subject: American Best Interest

Dear Mr. Podesta,

My name is Ken Coffin, I am a Canadian citizen residing in Edmonton Alberta Canada. As a good neighbor and ally to the US, I was curious as to why NASA is feeding the Canadian Space Agency with wrong or misinformation regarding certain anomaly scenarios that are occurring. Our intelligence is limited. We rely on US-Canadian joint ventures to accomplish our goals which feed the US new wonderful tools. Why are we being shut out and shut down?

I take this personally both as a Citizen of Canada and as a member of the scientific community. We cannot improve the ion drive systems if we are left out. If the US does not want to continue our long standing friendship, and solely act in its own best interests, then we can end the charade of NAFTA now. We were technologically superior to the US. We don't need the US. I think, and you will agree, that without our contributions, the US would not have grown the way it has. Canadians own Hollywood, New York, Florida, the Stanley Cup and by right, the Pennant that was stolen from us due to the baseball strike.

By all rights and reason, we require full disclosure of all alien contact and all treaties the US has agreed to with the aliens. We might have weak intelligence, but we have ascertained that we are food, labor, and resource generators for the alien over lords.

Our information came from your own DoD, casually and off the record by credible sources. Now we want to know if we are going to be dealt a hand at the table or will we be left out like last time?

I represent a Canadian organization that doesn't exist that looks like DARPA, but works with the government to pursue positive growth business. Our interests lie in the contribution to the positive growth of humanity. We think that we can make the world better, happier and more peaceful. But we can't do that if we are about to see a mass extinction event occur.

Our historical data is wrong, our timelines are wrong, and with all the information being withheld or lied about, we have a very bad feeling that the US is leading us into a trap. If you can please help us help you it would be greatly appreciated! We just need to know who and what we are dealing with. What are their intentions? Are they hostile? Can we stop them if necessary? What deals were cut?

If the US betrayed Canada's trust, or put itself forward at Canada's expense, we will not tolerate another Afghanistan situation. That was ten years of work wasted. We don't have to let the US win the cup or the pennant and we certainly don't have to keep our currency artificially deflated to satisfy US ego. We can also cut our own deals with these alien visitors/landed martians. But we won't engage them unless the US denies us access privileges and full debriefing. My advice is bring us to the table.

We need more information because our data is currently not up to date. Our failed attempts at catching UFOs showed how weak we were. This is because we do not know what we are up against. We need more data.

Plus, with the magnetic north pole moving towards the equator, we need help. If we can find allies that can help we would welcome it. Or in 20+ years we will all be dead anyway. Magnetic North now over Siberia. In ten years it will be over the black sea. In 20 years it will be over Indonesia.

If the US cut a deal, now would be a good time to start calling in favors!

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12401

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:53 am

I am now a Member of a Nation other than Canada...

Check This Out

Dear fellow-Asgardian,

Welcome to Asgardia, the space nation!

You will receive soon additional information about your Asgardia citizenship.

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Podesta bombshell emails with astronaut Edgar Mitchell - topics ETs and Zero Point Energy
    The most astonishing portion of the Podesta dump so far is probably the emails he received from Edgar D. Mitchell, Apollo 14 astronaut, and 6th man to walk on the Moon.

Oct 17, 2016 4:38 PM
    Podesta Dump Bombshell: There Exists a “Contiguous Universe”

In ongoing requests for our Skype talk to discuss Disclosure and the difference between our contiguous universe nonviolent obedient ETI and the celestials of this universe, and because Hillary and Bill Clinton were intimates of Laurance Rockefeller who had an avid interest in ETI, I direct your attention to Scott Jones, PhD.

FW: email for John Podesta (Eryn) from Edgar Mitchell re Skype

To:  esepp@equitablegrowth.org
    Date: 2015-07-10 23:21
    Subject: FW: email for John Podesta (Eryn) from Edgar Mitchell re Skype

Hugs Eryn,

I called and left you a voice message today Friday.

On behalf of Dr. Mitchell, I would like to set up our Skype talk with John at his earliest convenience to discuss Disclosure.

Thank you for letting me know dates and times when he is available.

Love,
    Terri
    Terri Donovan Mansfield
    602-885-9058 |  <mailto:terribillionairs@aol.com> terribillionairs@aol.com

From: Terri D. Mansfield [ <mailto:terribillionairs@aol.com?> mailto:terribillionairs@aol.com]
    Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 5:31 AM
    To:  <mailto:john.podesta@gmail.com> john.podesta@gmail.com
    Cc:  <mailto:esepp@equitablegrowth.org> esepp@equitablegrowth.org;  <mailto:eryn.sepp@gmail.com> eryn.sepp@gmail.com

Subject: email for John Podesta (Eryn) from Edgar Mitchell re Skype

Dear John,

In ongoing requests for our Skype talk to discuss Disclosure and the difference between our contiguous universe nonviolent obedient ETI and the celestials of this universe, and because Hillary and Bill Clinton were intimates of Laurance Rockefeller who had an avid interest in ETI, I direct your attention to Scott Jones, PhD.

In Scott’s book Voices From the Cosmos, he describes himself as an octogenarian in full karmic payback made following 30 years in the military, half in combat arms and half in intelligence.

He references you in his ETI matter, as well as the Catholic Church.

Disclosure is now top priority for ETI itself in protection of the people.

Thank you for giving me 3 dates and times when you are available to Skype with Terri Mansfield and me about Disclosure and ETI.

Best regards,

Edgar
    Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD
    Apollo 14 astronaut
    6th man to walk on the Moon
    Zero Point Energy Consultant

PS My speaking in this 5+ minute video about the importance of Disclosure may help you understand our desire to speak with you.

<http://www.inquisitr.com/2150694/this-former-nasa-astronaut-shares-details-about-ufo-cover-ups-video/> http://www.inquisitr.com/2150694/this-former-nasa-astronaut-shares-details-about-ufo-cover-ups-video/

PPS I am now Zero Point Energy consultant to two organizations specializing in z.p.e.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6983

~~~~~~~~

email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

To:  john.podesta@gmail.com
    Date: 2015-08-18 10:30
    Subject: email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

Dear John,

Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death.

Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience.

NEW GREAT NEWS: Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Reforms Ahsan Iqbal proposed cooperation in space technology between Pakistan and China as part of the historic declaration, saying it will take the Pak-China relations to new heights.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/937041/cooperation-20-mous-worth-2-billion-signed/

A consortium of 35 Chinese companies was also formed that will invest in Pakistan: Pakistan and China on Wednesday signed 20 memoranda of understanding (MoU) worth $2 billion...emphasis on sustainability

The Cosmic Consequences of Space Weapons: Why they Must be Banned to Preserve our Future
    FULL ARTICLE: http://consciousreporter.com/global-agendas/treaty-ban-weapons-space-urgently-needed/

War in space isn't considered fantasy anymore
    http://www.aol.com/article/2015/08/12/war-in-space-isnt-considered-fantasy-anymore/21221875/

PREPARING FOR WAR IN SPACE (articles below):

http://www.outerplaces.com/science/item/9578-anti-satellite-missiles-and-international-tensions-see-us-china-and-russia-preparing-for-war-in-spaceAnti-

Satellite Missiles and International Tensions See US, China and Russia Preparing for War in Space

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/war-in-space-may-be-closer-than-ever/??ftcamp=crm/email//nbe/FirstFTEurope/product

War in Space May Be Closer Than Ever
    China, Russia and the U.S. are developing and testing controversial new capabilities to wage war in space despite their denial of such work
    By Lee Billings | August 10, 2015

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/597809/Anti-satellite-weapons-space-war-Earth-Russia-China-United-States

World War Three in SPACE? Fears over rise in anti-satellite weapons created by Russia

A HUGE rise in anti-satellite weapons being developed by world powers has sparked fears the West could soon be embroiled in a fully-fledged war with Russia and China in outer space.

War in space isn't considered fantasy anymore
    http://www.aol.com/article/2015/08/12/war-in-space-isnt-considered-fantasy-anymore/21221875/

We're arguably closer than ever to war in space. Most satellites orbiting Earth belong to the U.S., China and Russia. And recent tests of anti-satellite weapons don't exactly ease the scare factor.

It sounds like science fiction, but the potential for real-life star wars is real enough. It's just not new.

Fears of battles in space go back to the Cold War and several initiatives, like President Reagan's "Star Wars" missile-defense system.

Deputy Defense Secretary Robert Work spoke to Congress in June about the threat. He said during a speech the technology the U.S. developed during the Cold War allows it "to project more power, more precisely, more swiftly, at less cost."

Take a moment to think about everything satellites do. GPS, surveillance and communications all depend on them.

And the Scientific American notes you can disable satellites without missiles. Simply spray-painting lenses or breaking antennas is enough.

President Obama requested $5 billion for space defense in the 2016 fiscal budget.

And a former Air Force officer told the Scientific American most of the United States’ capabilities in space have been declassified to send a clear message: There are no rules for war in space.

Best regards,

Edgar
    Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD
    Apollo 14 astronaut
    Zero Point Energy Consultant

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

~~~~~~~~~~

Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space. The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

~~~~~~~~~~

We work with specific ETI from a contiguous universe. They are nonviolent and in complete obedience to God. […] Because of the recent demonstrations addressing the overwhelming issue of climate change, and President Obama’s own concern, we feel the timing is perfect to meet with John to map out a plan involving Disclosure and zero point energy.

email for John Podesta (c/o Eryn Sepp) from Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell requesting meeting

To:  john.podesta@gmail.com, eryn_m_sepp@who.eop.gov, eryn.sepp@gmail.com
    Date: 2014-10-01 09:35
    Subject: email for John Podesta (c/o Eryn Sepp) from Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell requesting meeting

RE: Apollo 14 Astronaut Edgar Mitchell requests meeting with John Podesta to discuss Disclosure

Hugs Eryn,

Dr. Edgar Mitchell asks that I write to Mr. Podesta and you requesting his meeting in Washington, DC with John to discuss Disclosure and zero point energy.

As John is aware, more than 20 countries including the Vatican have released top secret papers discussing extraterrestrial incidents on Earth over many years. The US has NOT participated in Disclosure, yet.

Attending the meeting with Dr. Mitchell will be the following:

Mr. Dan Hill, Catholic philanthropist

Dr. Michael Mansfield, Catholic retired Air Force Colonel

Mrs. Terri Mansfield, Catholic consultant replacing Dr. Rebecca Wright for Dr. Mitchell in this matter.

Because of his own background as a Catholic, we feel it is imperative that John be aware of the Vatican’s interest in ETI, Extraterrestrial Intelligence, and in sustainability for our planet.

The Vatican has hosted global seminars on the repercussions of humans interacting with ETI, and how this will affect religion and consciousness.

The Vatican’s Observatory is located here in Arizona, and its top astronomers including Father Jose Funes and Brother Guy Consolmagno, who have met with Pope Francis, have publicly stated that God’s creation could very well include OTHER intelligent life, and that would mean they are our “brothers”.

We work with specific ETI from a contiguous universe. They are nonviolent and in complete obedience to God.

Our ETI’s connection to zero point energy is obvious in that their purpose is to guide Edgar’s international Quantrek science team to apply their zero point energy research for humanity, to move away from the use of fossil fuels which are so deleterious to our fragile planet. Quantrek’s science intuitive, Dr. Suzanne Mendelssohn, also a practicing Catholic, advises the Quantrek team as to the specific Tau neutrino which is the foundation for zero point energy, something CERN scientists have begun to study, as well as scientists all over the planet.

Because of the recent demonstrations addressing the overwhelming issue of climate change, and President Obama’s own concern, we feel the timing is perfect to meet with John to map out a plan involving Disclosure and zero point energy.

After having met with US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto at the UN Mission in Geneva on July 4, Edgar announced to Swiss media that he intends to return to the moon on a space ship fueled by zero point energy at age 100, in 16 years.

Thank you for letting us know 3 possible dates and times for our meeting with John, so we can prepare travel logistics.

Love,

Terri
    Terri Donovan Mansfield
    Director: Quantrek ETI (Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Peace Task Force,
    Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD | Science Officer & Founder
    602.885.9058 | terribillionairs@aol.com <mailto:terribillionairs@aol.com>  

On behalf of:

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD
    Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek
    Apollo 14 astronaut

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12127

~~~~~~~~~~

As 2015 unfolds, I understand you are leaving the Administration in February. It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure. My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI. Another colleague is working on a new Space Treaty, citing involvement with Russia and China. However with Russia’s extreme interference in Ukraine, I believe we must pursue another route for peace in space and ZPE on Earth.

email for John Podesta (c/o Eryn) from Edgar Mitchel re meeting ASAP

To:  john.podesta@gmail.com
    Date: 2015-01-18 19:34
    Subject: email for John Podesta (c/o Eryn)from Edgar Mitchel re meeting ASAP

Dear John,

As 2015 unfolds, I understand you are leaving the Administration in February.

It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure.

My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.

Another colleague is working on a new Space Treaty, citing involvement with Russia and China. However with Russia’s extreme interference in Ukraine, I believe we must pursue another route for peace in space and ZPE (zero point energy) on Earth.

I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto on July 4 at the US Mission in Geneva, when I was able to tell her briefly about zero point energy.

I believe we can enlist her as a confidante and resource in our presentation for President Obama.

I appreciate Eryn’s assistance in working with Terri to set up our meeting.

Best regards,

Edgar
    Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD
    Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek
    Apollo 14 astronaut

PS Terri’s cousin by marriage and former Mayor of Chicago Jane Byrne died recently. Raum Emmanuel was at her funeral.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:06 pm

FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Joseph P. Farrell: Secret Space Program 2 LIVE
    https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=2tV4VzRV6rI&list=LLU249aYEOVO0BG-_hxLjqUA&mweb=1

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:59 am