tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

THEY CUT MY BRITCHES!!! the best 8 minutes you will spend---Happened in Houston

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THEY CUT MY BRITCHES!!! the best 8 minutes you will spend---Happened in Houston Empty THEY CUT MY BRITCHES!!! the best 8 minutes you will spend---Happened in Houston

Post  Carol Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:01 pm

THEY CUT MY BRITCHES!!! 

the best 8 minutes you will spend---Happened in Houston
    You need to take the time to listen to this. Funny. 

In case you do not know him, Mark Lowery is a Baptist preacher from Houston with a bizarre sense of humor.  He tells about having a motorcycle wreck (while not wearing a helmet) and what happened to him afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/46fk02enulQ?rel=0

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Swanny
    Swanny

THEY CUT MY BRITCHES!!! the best 8 minutes you will spend---Happened in Houston Empty Re: THEY CUT MY BRITCHES!!! the best 8 minutes you will spend---Happened in Houston

Post  Swanny Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:53 pm

I think that must be American humour tongue
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THEY CUT MY BRITCHES!!! the best 8 minutes you will spend---Happened in Houston Empty Re: THEY CUT MY BRITCHES!!! the best 8 minutes you will spend---Happened in Houston

Post  Carol Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Religious Texas humor.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:36 pm

Oh my gawd, I think it's hilarious.  Maybe it's my German heritage...  Crazy Happy

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:18 am