tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Brexit - the full movie

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Brexit - the full movie  Empty Brexit - the full movie

Post  Carol Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:48 am

Published on May 12, 2016
    BREXIT THE MOVIE is a feature-length documentary film to inspire as many people as possible to vote to LEAVE the EU in the June 23rd referendum.

BREXIT THE MOVIE spells out the danger of staying part of the EU. Is it safe to give a remote government beyond our control the power to make laws? Is it safe to tie ourselves to countries which are close to financial ruin, drifting towards scary political extremism, and suffering long-term, self-inflicted economic decline?

BREXIT THE MOVIE shows a side of the EU they don't want us to see: the sprawling self-serving bureaucracy, the political cynicism, the lack of accountability, the perks, the waste, the cronyism, the corruption.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

Brexit - the full movie  Empty Re: Brexit - the full movie

Post  Pris Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:32 pm

Pheew... boy.  This was irritating to watch, I could only skim through it.

I'm not sure what irritates me more... the stupidity of it all or that people still think that voting will change anything.  The entire system, which includes partaking in the voting system (which depends on our naivety to think voting is the way for us to be heard), is Brexit - the full movie  Bullshit.

Democracy (for what it's worth) is problematic unto itself:  rule by the mob.  Mobs are easy to steer.  Democracy is easily subterfuged.  I mean, look around.  There's been corporatocrasy and plutocrasy under the guise of democracy since the beginning.  When has there ever been any real democracy?

And, at the heart of it all is money -- money used to 'buy favour', to corrupt and ensure the control stays in the hands of the few who not only run and perpetuate the monetary control system, they also orchestrate the entire political geo-economic game as well.

The ridiculousness of saying something is forever once voted for is insane.  Besides, voting only supports the current, corrupt system that continues to enslave everyone.  You think you 'win' today?  The wolves are always in control of a system like this.

We create our reality from moment to moment regardless of anyone else's rules and laws.

You don't 'vote' for freedom.  You TAKE freedom.  It is for no one else to give it to you.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:32 pm