tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

JP Morgan gets rich with increased poverty

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

JP Morgan gets rich with increased poverty Empty JP Morgan gets rich with increased poverty

Post  Carol Sun May 22, 2016 12:12 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

JP Morgan gets rich with increased poverty Empty Re: JP Morgan gets rich with increased poverty

Post  Pris Wed May 25, 2016 10:14 pm

This is why I'm against monetary systems all together including trade and barter systems -- anything that fosters disparity and control over others.

I also think that an unconditional (possibly global?) 'basic income' that may be implemented (like the issuance of food stamps), while it may seem like a good idea (at least for the short term), will fortify the 'slave system' discussed in the above video.  It's a way to appease the masses... while at the same time keeping the global monetary control system alive and well in the hands of those who wish to continue to keep everyone else enslaved.

https://www.rt.com/news/344079-basic-income-europe-poll/

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8928-dr-steven-greer-on-carol-rosin-show-new-critical-urgent-disclosure-information-may-2016#122838

The UBUNTU Contribution System is one way to completely eliminate all monetary systems, barter, and trade.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8926-ubuntu-liberation-movement#122665

Carol, I'm not exactly spamming, right? Wink  Lately, this subject has been overlapping all over the place and I just can't help myself. The Floyd
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

JP Morgan gets rich with increased poverty Empty Re: JP Morgan gets rich with increased poverty

Post  Carol Thu May 26, 2016 7:02 pm

No you're not spamming. I'm more into everyone having a means to grow their own organic food and a roof over their heads along with some sort of basic free energy or solar. We're not a fan of TV having gotten rid of ours over 10 years ago. I think if people can have the basics they do a lot better.. but who knows what life lessons each person needs in order to become more actualized as a human being.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri May 27, 2016 10:05 pm

Carol wrote:No you're not spamming. I'm more into everyone having a means to grow their own organic food and a roof over their heads along with some sort of basic free energy or solar. We're not a fan of TV having gotten rid of ours over 10 years ago. I think if people can have the basics they do a lot better.. but who knows what life lessons each person needs in order to become more actualized as a human being.

Ahh, yes... what life lessons does each person need...  Well, right at this very present moment, I'm actively avoiding being turned into a shish ka-bob.  

I like your future outlook.  Personally, I'm pretty useless at growing my own food, though (nor do I have the interest beyond sprouting a few things in jars).  Not everyone wants to spend their time being a farmer.  Still, I could do with that free energy. Very Happy

JP Morgan gets rich with increased poverty Da0318be3e7a9ba2fe3366afd600fca8

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:23 am