tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

A soldier threatens to kill Obama and Clinton

burgundia
    burgundia

A soldier threatens to kill Obama and Clinton Empty A soldier threatens to kill Obama and Clinton

Post  burgundia Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:08 am

I just wonder what this all means...
    - A former soldier arrested after a hostage incident at a military base in Georgia faces multiple charges that include threatening to kill President Barack Obama and former President Bill Clinton, according to federal court documents filed Tuesday.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/07/georgia.fort.stewart.gunman/index.html#fbid=PhDbWDAccM5&wom=false
    monique
    monique

A soldier threatens to kill Obama and Clinton Empty Re: A soldier threatens to kill Obama and Clinton

Post  monique Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:01 am

Dear Burgundia, to me seems the young man is not crazy. Quinono make a little confusion in his mind because he suffer to much. The two man, ex and president of USA are not the only guilty persons, they don't cause and maintain the war alone. Is very sad see the young men return home in these conditions. We can imagine what they have see and make in the war but we can't feel what it is. But tptb must hold back the truth. Who is guilty ? We all ? Best regards, Monique.
    burgundia
    burgundia

A soldier threatens to kill Obama and Clinton Empty Re: A soldier threatens to kill Obama and Clinton

Post  burgundia Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 am

I am just wondering if/how they are going to use that...
    monique
    monique

Post  monique Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Dear Burgundia, for me, maybe tptb are still using the desire for justice of the tormented young man to ignite the North Americans for the continuation of the war because the target is the president, an important symbol for that country. They just do not say how many soldiers are in such mental situations. And we know that in 2009 the number of soldiers affected emotionally in this war was greater than the number of soldiers injured physically. Best regards, Monique. sunny

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:24 pm