tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Harvard Goes To The Himalayas – Monks With ‘Superhuman’ Abilities Show Scientists What We Can All Do

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Harvard Goes To The Himalayas – Monks With ‘Superhuman’ Abilities Show Scientists What We Can All Do Empty Harvard Goes To The Himalayas – Monks With ‘Superhuman’ Abilities Show Scientists What We Can All Do

Post  Carol Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU1R92A5Joc
    Harvard Goes To The Himalayas – Monks With ‘Superhuman’ Abilities Show Scientists What We Can All Do

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

Harvard Goes To The Himalayas – Monks With ‘Superhuman’ Abilities Show Scientists What We Can All Do Empty Re: Harvard Goes To The Himalayas – Monks With ‘Superhuman’ Abilities Show Scientists What We Can All Do

Post  Pris Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:54 pm

This post caught my eye...

Cory Johnson:

I find it interesting the Harvard school of Zionism is putting this on. I hope you all are aware that Harvard is building all those temples to Baal. The Hebrew on the school logo translates to "Complete the curse." Beware...

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:24 am