tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The wanderlust genes: Our DNA could be to blame for our need to travel

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The wanderlust genes: Our DNA could be to blame for our need to travel Empty The wanderlust genes: Our DNA could be to blame for our need to travel

Post  Carol Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:47 pm

A biologist from Indiana has revealed that our biological background may be the reason for our modern day travel bug when comparing today's decisions to the prehistoric man. Years of studies have proven a link between extra dopamine - a compound which works as a precursor of substances including adrenaline - and a tendency to make impulsive decisions.

This excess of dopamine has also been associated with a specific gene, DRD4-7R, which is known to cause people to take risks, explore new places, ideas, foods, relationships, drugs, or sexual opportunities.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3476640/The-wanderlust-genes-DNA-blame-need-travel-claims-scientist.html#ixzz41z72XIQW
    [/size]

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    blue roller
    blue roller

The wanderlust genes: Our DNA could be to blame for our need to travel Empty Re: The wanderlust genes: Our DNA could be to blame for our need to travel

Post  blue roller Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:07 pm

Well Duh !

I did not travel to fill my passport with Visa's. I was determined to get Lucky , get experienced at getting lucky and enjoy the ride .

So I wrote a vacancy sought add In My soul that read 'Will work for room ,board ,sex ,love and good times.'

So easy . AND IT WORKED. Heh heh

Does that make me an evil Nordic Clone carnivore from delusion central ? You bet your sweet ass it does Sheriff. This may be your Town Bubba but its my life and there are plenty more where this two bit sh*i kickin' trailer trash white homey smallville came from .

Leave the Ticket under My wiper and when the dust settles Officer You can read my registration plate in reverse to get my ID .

Punch It Thelma !

mudra
    mudra

The wanderlust genes: Our DNA could be to blame for our need to travel Empty Re: The wanderlust genes: Our DNA could be to blame for our need to travel

Post  mudra Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:41 pm

The human body is fascinating stuff but looking into it and trying to explain human behaviour is like figuring out the various actions taking place on a computer screen without being aware someone at the key board is pulling the strings.

The great missing and yet key ingredient in these types of studies is the soul. Because it can't be studied in a lab and can only be grasped through inner knowing one fails to see that this where it all begins.

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:00 pm