tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

It’s not that hard.

SophiasChoice
    SophiasChoice

It’s not that hard. Empty It’s not that hard.

Post  SophiasChoice Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:33 am

Being human that is.
    When you wake up in the morning and you take your first conscious breath.
    Enjoy.
    It’s just like every other breath you took when you were asleep and it will be just like any other breath when you are awake. Only difference is that this breath is one you take with something you could call consciousness. So feel it. Enjoy it, or not, free will remember.

Then when the day continues. Remember this is you. Living. With all your faults, your thoughts, your ideas and misconceptions, Your body, hurting or tingling. Just notice them from time to time. A thought is just a thought, a challenge just a challenge. Win some, loose some. Hug someone (yourself if need be).

When it’s time for bed. Take one more conscious breath just for the hell of it.
    Remember…

With Love
    Eelco
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

It’s not that hard. Empty Re: It’s not that hard.

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:38 am

SophiasChoice wrote:Being human that is.
    When you wake up in the morning and you take your first conscious breath.
    Enjoy.
    It’s just like every other breath you took when you were asleep and it will be just like any other breath when you are awake. Only difference is that this breath is one you take with something you could call consciousness. So feel it. Enjoy it, or not, free will remember.

Then when the day continues. Remember this is you. Living. With all your faults, your thoughts, your ideas and misconceptions, Your body, hurting or tingling. Just notice them from time to time. A thought is just a thought, a challenge just a challenge. Win some, loose some. Hug someone (yourself if need be).

When it’s time for bed. Take one more conscious breath just for the hell of it.
    Remember…

With Love
    Eelco

It’s not that hard. Buurtj10

Yes, great post Eelco, that's what I'm going into more now.
    Simplicity is what I need, with nature as my teacher, including my nature's truth.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:34 pm