tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Empty HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP

Post  Carol Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:07 am

Personal note: I don't know what to think about these youtube videos and the post with them as I tend to go with verifiable facts. The following was posted with the series of youtube videos that are with the first youtube link. What I find interesting is this. Could CERN really explode and create a black hole that sucks in cars as viewed in the "supposedly" one live web cam? If so, what then? Actually it's a fake. Other information does tend to make me wonder what is going on that they're not telling us (as usual).

Published on Nov 20, 2015
    In Part 1-3, the Hadron Colllider at CERN, and its 'synchronized' junior devices across the planet were discussed. The basic narrative being that this massive device was being used for nefarious purposes to open a worm hole allowing 'Draco' ETs, who have been on earth for thousands of years (AKA Demons) to have massive reinforcements, in a great space war above our heads.

Thus the term Draco. The issue here being that the Draco should not have space flight/or 'gate technology' or even be here. They are not the bad guys here. They are manipulated by an "A-I" Artificial Intelligence, found in the sentient fluid from another location or source in the universe. Found in crude oil, (Falklands War), it is extremely dangerous substance that pulls down higher conscious beings and makes them into homicidal killers (Nazi Germany).

In this Tek Chat, Patty Brassard gives a basic run down of the temporary shut down of the Collider, and the detailed images obtained to show the beams go off focus, and the damage starts. Preceded by a brief chat with Karen MacDonald, who introduced us to Sgt Daniel for the first time. A major whistle blower with an long list of agencies to his name.
    (USAF number and data is on file)

As with Bases we listen to what people have to say, and then draw conclusions as best we can. A further 2nd interview with Sgt. Daniel is planned.

Basically no public word has emerged from CERN, as to what has been reported in these interviews.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 8 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Empty Re: HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP

Post  Carol Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQCk625BhCE
    CERN MELTDOWN COVERUP? Sgt Daniel Brad MacBolen (Bases edit)
    Published on Nov 21, 2015
    Highlights from Bases/Miles Johnston video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIQZ3....
    Visit thebasesproject.org

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um4YTUQAZ8I
    Pbs NOVA 2015: Big Bang Machine CERN Large Hadron Collider (LHC) - BBC Documentary YouTube
    Ayanna Fenelus

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:38 am

I'm almost to the point of just reading a couple of New York newspapers -- and leaving most of the esoteric stuff behind. I think it's possible for one to get sucked into something they can't escape. I've frankly spent most of my life attempting to avoid a lot of the material I've been considering for the past few years -- and I now see the wisdom in that. I don't think I'll be particularly religious or irreligious. I'll probably just read the newspaper and go for long walks. It's easier that way.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:32 pm

I know what you mean Oxy. Trying to sort out what's real and what's made up is more of a challenge these days. However, Simon Parks talks about CERN. This video is from last month if anyone is interested. "Published on Oct 5, 2015

Excerpt from a 2 hr. interview where Simon describes Illuminati's desperate last-ditch attempt to launch New World Order. Hear full October talk under "INTERVIEWS" at www.simonparkes.org"

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:31 pm

Thank-you Carol. I continue to think that humanity has lived under a One-World (or possibly even a One Solar-System) Government for thousands of years -- and that the Original-Creator (or genetic and social engineer) of the Human-Experiment got removed in antiquity (with a much-tougher administrator taking their place) -- for better or worse, I know not. All I know is that this whole thing has been pretty darn nasty (going way, way back). BTW -- some of those Pope-Caricatures are in poor-taste and over-the-edge -- but I bet they generate a lot of laughter in and around the Vatican!!
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 pm

Sorry about that. I made a mistake.
    Bob H
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:05 pm

12/2/2015

This is dated a few days back but it is a good follow up to the lead story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RND-kDvuPo
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Carol wrote:
    HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Carola10

Personal note: I don't know what to think about these youtube videos and the post with them as I tend to go with verifiable facts. The following was posted with the series of youtube videos that are with the first youtube link. What I find interesting is this. Could CERN really explode and create a black hole that sucks in cars as viewed in the "supposedly" one live web cam? If so, what then? Actually it's a fake. Other information does tend to make me wonder what is going on that they're not telling us (as usual).

Published on Nov 20, 2015
    In Part 1-3, the Hadron Colllider at CERN, and its 'synchronized' junior devices across the planet were discussed. The basic narrative being that this massive device was being used for nefarious purposes to open a worm hole allowing 'Draco' ETs, who have been on earth for thousands of years (AKA Demons) to have massive reinforcements, in a great space war above our heads.

Thus the term Draco. The issue here being that the Draco should not have space flight/or 'gate technology' or even be here. They are not the bad guys here. They are manipulated by an "A-I" Artificial Intelligence, found in the sentient fluid from another location or source in the universe. Found in crude oil, (Falklands War), it is extremely dangerous substance that pulls down higher conscious beings and makes them into homicidal killers (Nazi Germany).

In this Tek Chat, Patty Brassard gives a basic run down of the temporary shut down of the Collider, and the detailed images obtained to show the beams go off focus, and the damage starts. Preceded by a brief chat with Karen MacDonald, who introduced us to Sgt Daniel for the first time. A major whistle blower with an long list of agencies to his name.
    (USAF number and data is on file)

As with Bases we listen to what people have to say, and then draw conclusions as best we can. A further 2nd interview with Sgt. Daniel is planned.

Basically no public word has emerged from CERN, as to what has been reported in these interviews.

Carol wrote:Personal note:
    I don't know what to think about these youtube videos and the post with them as I tend to go with verifiable facts. The following was posted with the series of youtube videos that are with the first youtube link. What I find interesting is this. Could CERN really explode and create a black hole that sucks in cars as viewed in the "supposedly" one live web cam? If so, what then? Actually it's a fake. Other information does tend to make me wonder what is going on that they're not telling us (as usual).

What is really going on Carol?
    What is going on is that the 'alternative media' has become a main tool for the 'real elitists' to 'recruit' its own supposed opponents as its cooperatives. Call this psyop if you like, as your excellent Steven Greer share points out rather appropriately.
    Can you see now perhaps, that your 'inside sources', as well meaning and sincere as thy might be or pretend to be, are actually 'secret agents' of those things they are trying to expose, willingly and unwillingly and often unknowingly?
    There are Smurfettes and Papa Smurfs, but the 'Gargamels' are not as clumsy as the Clumsy Smurfs, but better be a Brainy Smurf than a Vanity Smurf, don't you agree?

HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Papa_smurf_recovering-jpgHADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Giant_papa_smurf-jpg

bobhardee wrote:12/2/2015
    HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Star_Wars_65

This is dated a few days back but it is a good follow up to the lead story.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RND-kDvuPo

"The collision energy between two nuclei reaches 1000 TeV. This energy is that of a bumblebee hitting us on the cheek on a summer day. But the energy is concentrated in a volume that is approximately 10-27 (a billion-billion-billion) times smaller.

There is nothing to be concerned about Bob. As stated above the energy described compares with some insect hitting not your speeding car, but your face walking in a field or pathway.
    Try not to bestow so much credence to science phobes and misinformed nabsers associating CERN with matter eating Black Holes and similar bogus science. Those 'wanna be dogooders' and humanity protectors only succeed to scare the folks who see fearbased conspiracies wherever they go or stick their disinfomed phobia infested mentalities.

Here are some facts, which are often ignored in the 'you tube phobia' and 'alternative media' misinformation, which is, as you might have guessed largely sponsored by the 'true' worldwide conspiracy.
    This global brainwash is not top down as the nabsers proclaim, but a distorted and skewed data suppression mess and as you can explore in Steven Greer's 'disclosure' below.

The Large Hadron Collider's (LHC) maximum energy is 14 TeV and not 1045 + TeV in its design, size and applied physics. This design becomes maximized in colliding two protons, which have been accelerated in opposite direction by applied magnetic fields and the associated physics based on 'Special Relativity'.

So using 82 protons, which is an ION as a charged atomic element or isotope as the 'energy intersection' changes the physical parameters, for which the LHC is designed, as is stated in the videos and articles, particularly in increasing the volume of the energy interaction by multiple amounts.

If 2 protons maximize at 14 TeV, then 82 protons increase this energy threshold by a factor of 41 to 41x14=574 TeV and about half of the 'enhanced doubled' energy of 1045 TeV.

For comparison, when the universe was born, technically it 'tunnelled' out of a single and the first Black Hole singularity in a 'Einstein-Rosen-Bridge' or Wormhole; the energy of this 'Mother of all Wormholes' was 12,400 TeV and as you can see over ten times more 'energetic' than this misrepresentation of subatomic physics and quackery science as promulgated by nabsers.

That this fearmongering in regards to science, ET abductions, mutilations and 'evil invading ETs' is the real agenda of the 'real ptb', would be pretty clear to you, should you watch the Greer disclosure presentation from beginning to end.

Now the real science in the CERN experiments is as is stated, a decreasing or 'shrinking volume' with an increasing energy and would indeed close in towards the physics of the beginnings of the universe.
    But the 82 protons have of course a much greater volume, than just 2 protons and have a much larger volume than the original wormhole.

When Steven Greer talks about the consciousness as a quantum energy and so forth, he does indeed refer to the physics, where the lower dimensions intersect in say a multidimensional energy spectrum.
    Now the volume of the original wormhole is like the single legoblock and the entire volume of the universe is made up of many many of those. The energy in one 'wormhole lego unit' is what is known as ZPE and it can be exactly calculated as those 12,400 TeV. But the volume it occupies as such a spacetime unit is so 10-68 cubicmeters and far far smaller, than that occupied by 82 protons as approximately 82x10-44=9.4x10-43 cubic meters.

Iow the LHC simply cannot recreate the Big Bang energy as the LHC design must reduce the volume to its absolute minimum of 12,400 TeV concentrated in the wormhole size. It is not just energy but volume, technically the wavelength of the de Broglie matter wave or Compton Radius, which determines the CERN collider parameters.

About the 'temperature LHC phobia'; the facts again relate to the 'scale' or size or wavelength of the energy realm explored. It can be shown, that the temperature of the Big Bang wormhole is 1.24x1020 Kelvin, which are 124 million trillion degrees CONCENTRATED inside the wormhole. As the quantum universe expands (in the lego units), this temperature diffuses or iow the universe is cooling down due to its expansion.
    The CERN particle phycisists so extrapolate the cosmology of the universes wormhole evolution using the laws of nature and science to match experimental observations with their models, such as just indicated and also known as the Planck Black Body Thermodynamics of the Universe aka the Standard Big Bang model.

One of the 'errors' or misapplied data of this cosmology is to associate the unitary wormhole scale with the associated temperatures, such as measured by CERN.
    It is 'misapplication' of the equations, because the singularity temperature of the Big Bang as that of the actual wormhole was much greater than that of the wormhole itself. This difference in initial temperatures between the macro 'big' universe and the micro quantum universe then creates a 'energy-temperature gradient' which then then relates to the 'faster than light' physics of the ETs as Steven Greer has said many times. The temperature gradient induced what you can read about as the hyperphysics, the string higher dimensional membrane physics or the 'inflation' of the universe from the quantum to the big (called Hubble Event Horizon).
    So the initial Quantum Big Bang temperature was not 124 million trillion Kelvin but of the order of a trillion trillion trillion Kelvin and derived from the energy realm predating the lower lightspeed restricted inertial universe. This you know or read about as the higher dimensional universe, Steven Greer also repeatedly invokes to separate the human applied sciences to the science of the real ETs.
    The higher temperature so relates to the luminosity physics of CERN simply like that of a 'cooling down oven or stove' and that is in terms of a surface area emitting heat and light as a form of electromagnetic radiation.

The most interesting aspect of CERN, so would be the nexus in the universe's timeline when the greater temperature actually caught up with the wormhole temperature.
    Doing the calculations shows you that this describes something called 'Bosonic Unification', meaning that the expanding universe had an overall temperature of 124 million trillion Kelvin. The CERN Ion scattering temperature is about 4 trillion degrees and so 31 million times cooler than this 'critical temperature'.
    The time was  about 2 nanoseconds or 2 billionth of a second and smaller by a factor of about a thousand from this ION induced collission temperature of CERN, said to be 1 millionth of a second following the Big Bang. What they term the 'confinement temperature, when protons and neutrons formed the quark-gluon plasma' is just what I have termed the 'Bosonic Unification' and so you see there the 'error' of the CERN cosmology in actually approximating the Quantum Big Bang.
    The size of the universe at that timemarker was about the scale of a beach ball or say the size of a chimpanzee or a small human so 1.2 meters across.

Nevertheless, the standard model is precise and approximate enough, to follow and predict the general evolution of the universe to greater and greater precision, as the universe grows in size.
    The 'errors' relate to the actual birth of the universe at the nanosecond realm of the timeline.

Much of the CERN physics is a little misguided, as the CERN physicists don't understand the Big Bang initial conditions sufficiently to design their experiments to maximum efficiency. But generally it is all valid high energy physics and research.

About the 'Black Hole' phobia. Again, you as a relative science novice can now return to the wormhole lego unit and propose, that this wormhole MUST represent the minimum size of say a Black Hole. As all Black Holes have a basic static Schwarzschild field solution given in the mathematical expression of its size as RBlack Hole=2GM/c2 and you know that this 'curvature radius' of the Black Hole must be so 1.6x10-23 meters.
    Knowing this, you can then easily show that the LHC cannot possibly create any real Black Holes. (And yes I know that the CERN physicists are not aware of this fact, but they are using erroneous initial conditions for the Universe's creation as said before).

How do you show this?
    The only other unknown factor in the Schwarzschild formula is the mass M of the Black Hole and solving for this gives you MBlack hole = RBlack Hole.c2/2G where G is the Newton Gravity Constant from the textbooks say.
    So M becomes about 6500 kilograms or the weight of an elephant. So does anyone with half a brain believe that CERN produces Black Holes of a weight that of an elephant?
    By the way the earth has a 'weight' of 6 trillion trillion kg and this relatively heavy weight is the Black Hole size of a golf ball for comparison. You can use the formulas above to check this for yourself.

The mistake in the press releases regarding CERN created Black Holes derives from so called 'primordial' Black Holes from Stephen Hawkings calculations and indeed related to Black Holes, but in terms of the inverse proportionality between a Black Hole's Mass M and its temperature T. So the smaller a Black Hole, the hotter and the larger a Black Hole the colder its temperature would be.
    So 'primordial' Black Holes are all very hot and I just before showed you their minimum Temperature, namely that of the lego unit wormhole. But in the real universe they don't exist as inertial objects due to the energy gradient between the dimensions and the 'Bosonic Unification'.

End of the physics-cosmology lesson Bob. I hope you can digest it as information given to counter the disinformation and the misinformation abounding ubiquitously.

The real 'danger' is for good hearted and truly mentally evolved humans like you to be misled and misguided by the many folks, who claim to be anti NWO, but who have been conditioned and are 'mind-meme infected' through 'alternative information' media and have so become 'brainwashed' and manipulated in a manner which supports the very agenda they as the 'awakened ones' and 'do gooders' and 'know betters' proclaim as their motivation to oppose.

Your objective respectful and multitopical examination and research into the presently experienced reality is well suited for a real 'New World Order' and the unavoidable contact agendas of the approaching planetary future. Many of the 'great sleuths' and NWO detectives will find that their 'great insights' into the workings of the human culture and civilizations had been controlled and 'guided' by the same institutions and cultural edifices they so vehemently had attempted to expose.

Apart from the actual status of the present status quo of the ET inducted and associated science on planet Earth (He is not too far off the truth), I would agree with all of Steven Greer's disclosure statements. Particularly as to the nature and agendas of abductions, ETs, 'manmade aliens', mutilations and the history of the UFO phenomenon since the ending of World War 2 and the creation of political Israel. And of course the eschatological references made by Steven Greer, whilst appropriate, nevertheless require a more detailed analysis, as they relate on a deep level, both physical and metaphysical to the agendas of a parallel timeline in the form of the islamization of the global 'spiritual' Noosphere.
    This video should reaffirm many of your impressions and intuitions you already carry and hold in your thinking heart and feeling mind - a not so human characteristic.

Cern: Record energies create matter similar to that formed immediately after Big Bang

HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Cern-cms-jpg
    Lead ions collide in the CMS detector of the LHC at CernCern

The Large Hadron Collider at Cern in Geneva has created a state of matter realised immediately after the Big Bang. This was achieved using lead-ion collisions at 1000 TeV, a record energy about twice as high as that of any previous collider experiment. The experiments will help understand the properties of strongly interacting systems similar to matter in the universe shortly after the Big Bang.
    The LHC has been colliding protons for some time this year at around 13 TeV since the collider resumed operations after a two-year shutdown. As lead atoms contain the electric charges of 82 protons, the machine can accelerate them to 82 times the energy of a proton beam, allowing energy to reach 1045 TeV in the collisions. Increasing the energy of collisions will increase the volume and the temperature of the quark-gluon plasma, taking it closer to matter immediately following the Big Bang.

The lead-ion beams were put into collision for the first time in the early morning of 17 November 2015 and 'stable beams' were declared on 25 November. More than 30,000 particles can be created in a collision between two lead ions. This corresponds to an unprecedented energy density that is more than 40 times the energy density of a proton.
    "The collision energy between two nuclei reaches 1000 TeV. This energy is that of a bumblebee hitting us on the cheek on a summer day. But the energy is concentrated in a volume that is approximately 10-27 (a billion-billion-billion) times smaller. The energy concentration (density) is therefore tremendous and has never been realised before under terrestrial conditions," explains Jens Jørgen Gaardhøje, professor at the Niels Bohr Institute at the University of Copenhagen and head of the Danish research group within the Alice experiment at Cern.

During collisions, most of the kinetic energy of the colliding particles is transformed into matter in the form of a host of new particles (quarks) and their antiparticles (antiquarks) as dictated by Einstein's E=mc2 equation. This soup of quarks and antiquarks at a temperature of over 4000 billion degrees is held together by the strong force meditated by fundamental particles called the gluons.
    Approximately one millionth of a second after the Big Bang, quarks and gluons became confined inside the protons and the neutrons. This state has now been realised in the lead collisions at Cern.
    "It is a tradition to collide ions over one month every year as part of our diverse research programme at the LHC," said Cern director-general Rolf Heuer. "This year however is special as we reach a new energy and will explore matter at an even earlier stage of our universe."

The four large LHC experiments – Atlas, CMS, LHCb and Alice -- will all take data over this campaign. "There are many very dense and very hot questions to be addressed with the ion run for which our experiment was specifically designed and further improved during the shutdown," said Alice collaboration spokesperson Paolo Giubellino. "For instance, we are eager to learn how the increase in energy will affect charmonium production, and to probe heavy flavour and jet quenching with higher statistics. The whole collaboration is enthusiastically preparing for a new journey of discovery."
    In earlier LHC experiments the perfect liquid nature of the quark-gluon plasma had been confirmed as also the existence of "jet quenching" in ion collisions, a phenomenon in which generated particles lose energy through the quark-gluon plasma.
    The LHC detectors were substantially improved during the LHC's first long shutdown. Earlier this year, the LHC broke its own previous record by colliding protons at 13 TeV in the centre-of-mass, thanks to higher-field magnets and an extended ring.
    The world's largest and most powerful particle accelerator consists of a 27km ring of superconducting magnets with a number of accelerating structures. It first started colliding particles on 10 September 2008.

More about LHC

Last edited by shiloh on Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:21 am

Shiloh:
    Thank you.
    I appreciate your explanation the current experiments at CERN.
    Speaking solely for me, what they are doing there, is not an easy concept to grasp.
    I am reminded that it is out of fear (of not understanding) false information is easily generated.
    Thanks again.
    Bob H.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:44 am

CERN COLLIDER TURNS TO BLACKHOLE ON LIVE WEB CAM!!” VIDEO
    FAKE...

Yes it's fake...created by Cyriak

http://www.cyriak.co.uk/

Welcome to my collection of creative brain-spillages.

There are animations, videos, comics and all sorts on this site, so have a look around. General links are up there, but there's also some handy quick links on the right to get to my moving stuff.

If you like what I do and want to hire my services then click here for my commercial showreel.

And do feel free to poke the old geezer strapped helplessly to the chair below, he loves it he does.

And here is the original footage/animation made at Cyriak for a laugh.  Remember Cyriak is a collection of animations and moving stuff....

http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html

Put out on the interweb as rea for folks to flurry over.

From Cyriak...

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:50 pm

bobhardee wrote:

Shiloh:
    Thank you.
    I appreciate your explanation the current experiments at CERN.  
    Speaking solely for me, what they are doing there, is not an easy concept to grasp.
    I am reminded that it is out of fear (of not understanding)  false information is easily generated.
    Thanks again.
    Bob H.

The history of CERN and what they are doing there relates to the 1920's Bob. The birth of 'modern physics' as a continuation from the previous 'classical physics' as a 'natural philosophy' became 'revolutionised' by the formulations of the relativity theories and quantum mechanics as a deeper form of examining what atomic structure is. trying to understand the inner atom then led to experimental models of probing the small quantum scales with energy systems focused on ever decreasing scales of the volume or 'spacetime' under observation.
    I have added a small piece of comparison about the recent CERN 'quark-gluon' plasma, namely that the size of the universe at this timeframe the LHC is trying to approach relates to the universe at that time being the size of a beach ball and about the size of a chimpanzee or a small human so 1.2 meters across; (Lightpath x=ct). If you take the 'sacred geometry' and the golden mean as 0.618033..meters as radius, then this scale encapsulate the 'cosmic human' aka Adam Kadmon aka Purusha aka Vitruvian Man aka you in a universal bubble.
    So this cosmological timeline does in this way relate to the 'sacred geometry' of the nabsers in a rather direct astrophysical manner and here justifies their proposals in a basic way. The troubles start, when the nabsers then apply quackery science and including the 'electric universe' misappropriations from Alven and so on. But I do not wish to spoil your day.

Brook wrote:
    HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP 211-2

CERN COLLIDER TURNS TO BLACKHOLE ON LIVE WEB CAM!!” VIDEO
    FAKE...

Yes it's fake...created by Cyriak

http://www.cyriak.co.uk/

Welcome to my collection of creative brain-spillages.

There are animations, videos, comics and all sorts on this site, so have a look around. General links are up there, but there's also some handy quick links on the right to get to my moving stuff.

If you like what I do and want to hire my services then click here for my commercial showreel.

And do feel free to poke the old geezer strapped helplessly to the chair below, he loves it he does.

And here is the original footage/animation made at Cyriak for a laugh.  Remember Cyriak is a collection of animations and moving stuff....

http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html

Put out on the interweb as rea for folks to flurry over.

From Cyriak...

Ok information except a lack of redefining the 'singularity' as a minimum spacetime configuration related to a 'string oscillation'.
    The 'breakdown' of the laws of physics at the singularity is not an unknowable phenomana, but a higher dimensional hyperphysics.
    Connect a lower dimensional Black Hole 'Mother' to its higher dimensional White Hole 'Father' image mirror in an inflaton metric and you will find ET tachyon hyperphysics.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:33 am

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:39 am

I don't even know where to start with all that nonsense Bob.

For once 'his' references are all basically 'good science' and I suspect he uses the credibility of those links to somehow justify his drivel.

Dark Matter Conspiracy: http://www.keckobservatory.org/recent/entry/the_dark_matter_conspiracy
    Short Circuit: http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-32038186
    CERN Meltdown: http://www.nature.com/news/2008/080922/full/455436a.html
    BICEP Blunder: http://www.nature.com/news/big-bang-blunder-bursts-the-multiverse-bubble-1.15346 AND
    http://www.thephysicsmill.com/2015/02/01/bicep2-result-just-dust-thats-okay/ AND
    http://www.math.columbia.edu/~woit/wordpress/?p=6865

I know my science and find his arguments rather incohesive and 'silly'.

He begins to invoke the inverse cube law to somehow link the magnetic confinement physics of particle colliders with the earth's magnetic field. As the quote below shows  the force is inverse square and not inverse cubed.
    If you apply vector mathematics the representation can read like vector r/r3, which of course becomes 1/r2 as inverse square and what is seen on the web as inverse cubed magnetics engages 'dipoles' in some limiting cases.

The earth's magnetic field has a number of causes; one is the dynamics of the core-mantle-crust differentiation of a rotating celestial body and this is an active field of research.
    The second is more 'speculative' but still 'good science' such as the gravitoelectric and gravitomagnetic effects of rotating massive bodies.

"The inverse square law applies even in real world applications where the magnet is sufficiently asymmetrical to represent a "virtual" monopole. Here is a link to an experiment which proves this assertion. The "bar magnet" in this experiment had an aspect ratio of over 100:1
    http://www.u-picardie.fr/~dellis/Documents/PhysicsEducation/general rule for the variation of.pdf  (seems to be a broken link)

I would surmise that in dipole magnets that are more symmetrical, the opposite pole is close enough to have a substantial influence on the overall net readings such as to reduce the field strength much more radically as the distance increases than with longer more asymmetric magnets where the opposite pole is at rather great distance . . . Unfortunately most physics sources (wrongly) simply throw out the dogma that magnetic field with increasing distance is the inverse cube - - when it is not when extreme aspect ratios are encountered. This is an important distinction.

A "monopole" field goes like 1/r2. Magnetic monopoles don't actually exist as far as we know to date, but some situations can produce a field which is approximately a monopole field over a limited region. For example, if you have a long bar magnet and you stay close to one pole. A "dipole" field goes like 1/r3. This is what you get from a current loop or a bar magnet, when you get far enough away that it appears "small."

Reference https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/magnetic-force-inverse-cubed-law.587204/

Reference: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/magnetic-force-inverse-cubed-law.587204/

The inverse cube law is complete nonsense.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse-square_law
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetism

There would be an inverse square law for magnetic monopoles, but these don't exist as far as we know. A magnetic dipole produces a field that follows an inverse cube law. see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_between_magnets
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_moment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superconducting_magnet

The earth's magnetic field has a number of causes; one is the dynamics of the core-mantle-crust differentiation of a rotating celestial body and this is an active field of research.
    The second is more 'speculative' but still 'good science' such as the gravitoelectric and gravitomagnetic effects of rotating massive bodies.
    But the main thing with the magnetics of CERN is that the magnetic fields are CONFINED IN THE RINGS and do not at all manifest as some scale relationship with geographical distances and areas.

This presenter does not know the science of CERN, even at a basic level and uses any self-criticism of the ordinary sciences in 'respectable sources' like 'nature' and more popular magazines say like 'astronomy magazines' or even bbc science channels to support his crackpot ideas, which are simply intended to discredit real science as some conspiracy theory.
    As you can see in the Greer video I shared,  the 'real science' is valid and real enough, but there is 'more real science' which is suppressed and not even known to the accredited and 'real' scientists in labs and universities.
     I said it before, your heart is at the right place, but your readiness to accept the ubiquitous nonsense described as 'alternative science' on the www should be addressed - by yourself. You should begin to become a little suspicious about suspicious observers and question their motivations of doing what they are doing.

The 'hidden magnetic science' say which Steven Greer addresses is found in this treatise of the electromagnetic-gravitational unification known by the real not manmade ETs.

HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Legb1-jpg

HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Legb2-jpg

HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Legb3-jpg

HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Legb4-jpg

HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Legb5-jpg

HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Legb6-jpg
    HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Earthegg-jpg
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:05 am

12/6/2015

Shiloh,

You highly value your work and research and my hat's off to you for understanding the science of the universe far more than me and many folks like me. I simply thought that that for Ben to have noticed some of the CERN discussions (other than at MOA) and posted his own opinion was worthy to simply pass on the information. I did not do so to question what you have put forth.

I did do what you suggested and go back and listen to Dr. Greer lecture again. It has been bouncing around in my brain and many questions have arisen that maybe you could help with. Not sure where to start with but here are a few. These may seem like stupid things to ask but I think that we are all trying to get our heads around this issue and clarification is deeply appreciated.

1. Why has this ultra secret hidden government group allowed Dr. G to live? He is one of the few, if not only, person who has pushed disclosure on a congressional level. It seems that they have certainly gone after others who were posed to expose them. Is he part of their purpose?
    2. Do you think this ultra secret group justifies their actions acting as a sort of guardian of the planet? If so from who? If not, who are they making alliances with and will everyone on earth be held accountable to these alliances?
    3. Would the kind of technology they have make time travel possible and if so is it possible they looked to see how things would be different if different choices were made? Or are they just very bad people who are after money and power and no good comes from what they are doing?
    4. Which alien groups are they working with?
    5. Do you believe the report from the gentleman from the UN regarding abductions of the world leaders if disclosure happens? Not sure I do.
    6. Is it possible that this group is helping to environmentally alter earth so that it is better suited for a different species other than humans?
    7. Aside from meditation which is focused on welcoming ET craft to come forth, is there anything we can do?

In your response you said: "The earth's magnetic field has a number of causes; one is the dynamics of the core-mantle-crust differentiation of a rotating celestial body." Would you please clarify what "dynamics of the core-mantle-crust differentiation of a rotating celestial body" means?

Thanks
    Bob H.
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:51 am

bobhardee wrote:
    12/6/2015

Shiloh,

You highly value your work and research and my hat's off to you for understanding the science of the universe far more than me and many folks like me. I simply thought that that for Ben to have noticed some of the CERN discussions (other than at MOA) and posted his own opinion was worthy to simply pass on the information. I did not do so to question what you have put forth.

I did do what you suggested and go back and listen to Dr. Greer lecture again.  It has been bouncing around in my brain and many questions have arisen that maybe you could help with. Not sure where to start with but here are a few.  These may seem like stupid things to ask but I think that we are all trying to get our heads around this issue and clarification is deeply appreciated.

1. Why has this ultra secret hidden government group allowed Dr. G to live? He is one of the few, if not only, person who has pushed disclosure on a congressional level. It seems that they have certainly gone after others who were posed to expose them. Is he part of their purpose?
    2. Do you think this ultra secret group justifies their actions acting as a sort of guardian of the planet? If so from who?  If not, who are they making alliances with and will everyone on earth be held accountable to these alliances?
    3.  Would the kind of technology they have make time travel possible and if so is it possible they looked to see how things would be different if different choices were made? Or are they just very bad people who are after money and power and no good comes from what they are doing?
    5. Do you believe the report from the gentleman from the UN regarding abductions of the world leaders if disclosure happens?  Not sure I do.
    6. Is it possible that this group is helping to environmentally alter earth so that it is better suited for a different species other than humans?
    7. Aside from meditation which is focused on welcoming ET craft to come forth, is there anything we can do?

In your response you said: "The earth's magnetic field has a number of causes; one is the dynamics of the core-mantle-crust differentiation of a rotating celestial body."   Would you please clarify what  "dynamics of the core-mantle-crust differentiation of a rotating celestial body" means?

Thanks
    Bob H.

Steven Greer might very well have a number of 'contracts' to fulfil Bob. Every 'soul' has such 'agreements' between incarnation states, which are of course science based and not some 'spiritual mumbo jumbo'. If you listened and perceived the general 'body language' of Greer in the video under discussion, you might have seen his sincere attempt to 'get things off his chest'.
    So he knows from the 'soul level' aka his 'higher self' aka his 'Christ consciousness' aka aka, that the times on this planet are pointing towards completions and conclusions and a variety of levels and intensities.
    Also to 'silence' Greer might very well be counter productive to the 'SHG' (secret hidden government). As a worldwide anti-conspiracist and exposer, his perceived martyrdom would not serve the SHG.
    Next is the agenda behind the agenda, which is often addressed by anything Thuban as something to do with the metaphysics acting beyond the physical manifestations of politics, economics, wars and conflicts and so on. So in simple words anyone working within the greater agenda is 'protected' for reasons of expediency towards this 'agenda of agendas.

2. Do you think this ultra secret group justifies their actions acting as a sort of guardian of the planet? If so from who?  If not, who are they making alliances with and will everyone on earth be held accountable to these alliances?

No, the SHG, no matter if aristocratic, bankster familial or secret service and 'black budget' related,  is itself used as a 'puppet regime' by puppeteers which are not at all physical as you would perceive it. The alliances are real as a form of interdimensional contract between millennia old thoughtforms and energies, which carry real potent energy and can even manifest as quasi physical morphologies, restricted however in the 'twilight zones' of those dimensional intersections say.
    The 'accounting' for all actions upon this planet will be found to be native to this planet in all manifestations, with the extraterrestrial component relating to the circularity of higher dimensional time. This means that you Bob H. in your present form are also a Bob H. of the past histories and effectively as old as the universe itself and you are also your own descendent as an ancient timespace traveler and ancestor from your own future.

3.  Would the kind of technology they have make time travel possible and if so is it possible they looked to see how things would be different if different choices were made? Or are they just very bad people who are after money and power and no good comes from what they are doing?

This relates to what I have just said.  This ET technology of consciousness Greer addresses is just as he says basic and fundamental to the universe's structure as a spacetime matrix of consciousness as 'source energy' and a kind of 'space awareness'.
    So of course 'consciousness' must be physical and scientific and so on explained and defined before you can 'talk about it' in then meaningful terms away from speculations and fantasies.
    Your individual choices are important as choices made relate to INTENT and MENTAL FOCUS and the latter describes much of what is known as 'spirit' and as metaphysics.
    Subsequently, your choices relate to your thoughts, ideas and your very own creativity, the latter truly being the 'prime directive' for ALL ET civilizations as the purpose for life, the universe and all things as such.

None in the form of actual physical aliens as such. They are working however with disincarnate intelligences, which are strongly coupled to their own belief systems and say historical reproductions.
    This is a tricky subject, as your 3-dimensional perception is restricted to interpret multidimensional data in a particular form. Now the SHG knows this and manipulates the human perception in many forms from drug induced 'visions' to simply manipulating the emotional energies of the 'subjects'. The key ingredient of the human genomatrix is acceleration of consciousness and to explain this without mathematical formalisms, one might use the experienced reality of a typical human, who can change his 'feelings' from hatred and anger towards compassion and empathy in an instant.

Say you witness a person trying to kill or hurt someone with a gun. Then suddenly the gunman is shot himself and is bleeding to death on the ground. You rush to him in an attempt to save him. Your previous emotion of fear or anger or hate towards the perpetrator has changed in a moment to one of wanting to help. All your hatred and fear and anger has dissipated and has been replaced by human compassion.
    In terms of ET physics, your spacetime consciousness has accelerated angularly  and has created universal multi-dimensional energy, which can be labelled as many things including the concept of 'cosmic love'.

It might serve your understanding best, if you could entertain the idea, that all so called 'passed over' or dead humans are in fact related to the ET consciousness and so then also relate to you being your own descendant and ancestor simultaneously. The awareness of Steven Greer of there not being ANY real hostile or evil ETs so becomes rather akin the parallel of asking where the 'evil' exhumans like Hitler, Stalin or Pol Pot might now be or reside.
    So if those 'evil' humans had not been environmentally conditioned or 'sponsored' or had 'agreed' to certain soul contracts to be 'evil', would they then not be also ETs of impartiality before the signing of their contracts?

5. Do you believe the report from the gentleman from the UN regarding abductions of the world leaders if disclosure happens?  Not sure I do.

Greer explained this scenario of 1989 rather well. He said, that to prevent disclosure by Reagen-Gorbachev in the 'Perestroika', the 'SHG' staged an abduction behind the nous of the politicians and aristocrats to fool them into believing that the ETs would destroy the administrations and so cause havoc in their constituencies. It relates to the 'perceptions' of the human mind and its associated physics of the brain again of course.

The Earth itself is doing this Bob. The Earth is a conscious living organism and is much older in its existence than the 4.6 billion years of science. The center of the Earth say is literally the 'Second Focus' in the local solar system.
    So now you know what Nibiru-Wormhood truly is. The planet X Tyche-Nemesis astrophysics is a real astrophysics but completely separate from the Nibiru mythos. The so called climate change relates to the Old planet Earth rebirthing itself as a New planet earth rather similar to the propositions of Dolores Cannon, who as you might intuit is very much 'alive' in an ET form.
    The different species is a hybridsisation of the old human into a new human and completing the entire evolution of lifeforms on Earth, beginning say in microbial biological form so 2,200 million years ago.
    It was then ALL so called ETs were in a sense born in their disincarnated forms. So whilst biology and science tells you that you are a descendent from the first microbe, cell, rna-dna complex and so on in a PHYSICAL form and beginning so 2,200 million years ago; you can extend this science by claiming that your own ET existence began as a parallel to the physical evolvements upon earth in the METAPHYSICAL existence of the ET someplace else in the universe but NOT on earth.
    One step further you can claim now, hat before you became a disincarnate ET you actually existed as an 'elemental' or some more ethereal form of the physical universe and saying using the nonbiological but chemical cosmos as your bodyform or morphology. In a way your ancestor is crystalline geometry Bob. You can sort of 'prove' this to yourself in interacting with the divers kingdoms of universal structure and it is from this fact, actually related to the nature of radioactivity in elementary physics and the weak nuclear interaction etc, that the nabsers derive  their empathies with crystals and pyramidal shapes and trees and whales and pets and fairies and so on all valid as the Omni-science of all human descendants and ancestors.

Every moment of your life should be a 'meditation'. There is no need for Bohdi trees and nabs conventions which show you how to breathe and 'meditate'. It is ok to do so of course but it is no requirement to 'contact source'.
    The 'honouring of yourself' as a 'perfect image' of yourself as a greater self is what the much misused label of 'worship' entails. It is your own self-realisation as this multipresent ancestor-descendent of your present self is what the true universal 'self enlightenment' represents and not some nabsey mumbo jumbo of fantasies myths, rituals and superstitions. The trouble for humans here is of course their 'honour' of being autonomous and of having enough information to make the correct choices relative to their 'grander cosmic selfhoods'. It is then thei autonomy and refusal to surrender to their own grander universal selfhood manifests as bigotry and self-worshipping individualism and its opinionated grandstanding and such as is prevalent even on this forum of so called 'freedom of expression' and unbiased expositions.
    I know you have a true humility relative to your cosmic selfhood Bob, even if you are somewhat unaware of what this is; but the false humility is of a even greater toxidity in this timeframe of Gaia's rebirth as is the egocentric grandstanding of the misinformed the disinformed and the underinformed.
    So honouring your lower self WITH your higher self naturally and automatically energizes and even 'feeds' your own universal lineage with the consciousness energy of and from yourself.

8. In your response you said: "The earth's magnetic field has a number of causes; one is the dynamics of the core-mantle-crust differentiation of a rotating celestial body."   Would you please clarify what  "dynamics of the core-mantle-crust differentiation of a rotating celestial body" means?

The excerpt below from the previous disclosure, shows you that the density of the earth's core is different from the density of its mantle. This gradient in density or Mass/Volume ratio then creates a difference in the rotational dynamics of the earth's core relative to that of its mantle.
    Then applying those different rotation values into the magnetic field equations allows you to derive the magnetic field strengths of the rotating bodies relative to those rotation rates, and masses and so on and as calculated in the excerpt.

HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Gauss10
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:02 pm

12/7/2015
    Shiloh:
    Thank you.  This is for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEibRc-oJKs

Bob H
    He shall judge between the nations,
    And rebuke many people;
    They shall beat their swords in plowshares,
    And their spears into pruning hooks;
    Nation shall not lift up sword against nation,
    Neither shall they learn war anymore.
    IS 2:4
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:03 pm

bobhardee wrote:

12/7/2015
    Shiloh:
    Thank you.  This is for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEibRc-oJKs

Bob H
    He shall judge between the nations,
    And rebuke many people;
    They shall beat their swords in plowshares,
    And their spears into pruning hooks;
    Nation shall not lift up sword against nation,
    Neither shall they learn war anymore.
    IS 2:4

A beautiful indicator for the new world to come after the wars Bob and supplemented by those WORDS=SWORD of Isaiah the Dragon prophet and ET coworkers.

Isaiah 11:6-10 - King James Version (KJV)

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
    7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
    8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
    9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
    10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP 62919_jumbo-jpg

Isaiah 59 - King James Version (KJV)

1 Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
    2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
    3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
    4 None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.

5 They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.

HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Cockatrice-jpg

6 Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands.
    7 Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.
    8 The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.
    9 Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness.
    10 We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noon day as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.
    11 We roar all like bears, and mourn sore like doves: we look for judgment, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far off from us.
    12 For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them;
    13 In transgressing and lying against the Lord, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.
    14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.
    15 Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the Lord saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.
    16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.
    17 For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak.
    18 According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence.
    19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.
    20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord.
    21 As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.

Isaiah 65:24-25 - King James Version (KJV)

24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
    25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

HADRAN CERN COLLIDER MISHAP Isa65-25-png

Psalm 44:18-20 - King James Version (KJV)
    18 Our heart is not turned back, neither have our steps declined from thy way;
    19 Though thou hast sore broken us in the place of dragons, and covered us with the shadow of death.
    20 If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god;

Isaiah 13:21-22 - King James Version (KJV)

21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.

Isaiah 43:19-21 - King James Version (KJV)

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

Isaiah 51:9

Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?

Jeremiah 9:11

And I will make Jerusalem heaps, and a den of dragons; and I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant.

Jeremiah 10:22

Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.

But remember Bob. There are two dragons, a red one and its antiform of the skyblue also known as the Kachina of the Hope of the Hopi!
    The 'New Jerusalem' of Israel and Christendom is also the 'New Nation Islam' of the muslims and the two dragons relate to that.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:55 pm