tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Brook
blue roller
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
Pris
bobhardee
burgundia
enemyofNWO
12 posters

FRANCE NOW

blue roller
    blue roller

FRANCE NOW - Page 3 Empty Re: FRANCE NOW

Post  blue roller Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Pris wrote:.

I must have hit a couple of soft underbellies.  Fascinating, really.  Do go on. Sleep

So I was reading the tea leaves today and thought Hmm, best leave that to the experts like you know who .

What these horoscope readers don't know is that shorthand is common in code writing . Here is an example .Fk tht sht m kpn t rl.

Brook you need to chill out and get off your high horse because punting illuminist theology like it was truth makes about as much sense as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

One eye ,one leg , one queen bee in a locked down hive . yeah that sounds about usual.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:06 pm

punting illuminist theology...

Preacher Man....get off your high horse.

Another funny one.  You think that is what I'm doing?

You're so off the mark buddy!

My son was MURDERED by the a$$holes!

Here is his dead body when I got it back from the coroners office!

FRANCE NOW - Page 3 312y8f5

And I was warned the day before his death and everyone here at the Mists knows this but you and Miss Pris.

Who do you think he was working with?  Think harder Preacher.  You've been talking about him like he's your best friend.  He got murdered too.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Oxy - you crack me up. Love it.

Pris, I don't read your thread anymore for the simple reason that I've moved on. Your thread is a personal dialogue between two members and when people / members do that on the forum, after I check it out "briefly", I leave the thread. I have spent hundreds of hours (the past 18 years) dealing with and researching the alien topic along with whistle blowers, contactees and abductees. And was lucky to have actual face-to-face conversations with real people with years on contact experience and have read numerous "real life interviews" from a number of government and military whistle blowers. However, Mists generally gets about 1800 views per day from various folks from around the world who may be interested in what you and blue have to communicate to one another. Since your thread has had over 1700 views (including the two of you posting), I suspect others may be popping in to read what you share with one another.

As for what is going on in France - I'm saddened at what is in the news. Not to sure if it was a false flag, but doubt it. I would expect something like that in the US but not to sure about France considering some of the witnesses and photos.There is an agenda that is at work that is to the detriment to immigrants and the countries they are fleeing to. Maybe the best solution would be to help free up their own county of the terrorists and send them back home. That would be my first thought. Then there is the problem all of these refugees who are trying to escape from where they were living and get into another country who want to establish a replica of their home in other countries. This is causing problems and just isn't working. Mid East religion and ideology doesn't mix well with the European religions and ideology. This is not to say the same thing didn't happen in the US beginning many years ago and still is on going with the influx if illegal aliens. This has been occurring for as long as I can remember. Personally I think the whole issue of refugees is exceptionally complex on multiple levels and there are no easy answers.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:28 pm

Carol wrote:Oxy - you crack me up. Love it.

As for what is going on in France - I'm saddened at what is in the news. Not to sure if it was a false flag, but doubt it. I would expect something like that in the US but not to sure about France considering some of the witnesses and photos.There is an agenda that is at work that is to the detriment to immigrants and the countries they are fleeing to. Maybe the best solution would be to help free up their own county of the terrorists and send them back home. That would be my first thought. Then there is the problem all of these refugees who are trying to escape from where they were living and get into another country who want to establish a replica of their home in other countries. This is causing problems and just isn't working. Mid East religion and ideology doesn't mix well with the European religions and ideology. This is not to say the same thing didn't happen in the US beginning many years ago and still is on going with the influx if illegal aliens. This has been occurring for as long as I can remember. Personally I think the whole issue of refugees is exceptionally complex on multiple levels and there are no easy answers.

Oh my...the voice of reason.  On topic as well!  

I agree the refugee problem is huge right now.  People are scared and that is not going away.  There are no easy answers and this perpetuating more fear.  As such more restraints to follow and I see that coming.

They are painting large white arrows on the streets here in the middle of nowhere.  Wanna know where those arrows are pointing to?  The nearest Armed Forces bases!

Last edited by Brook on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:32 pm

Carol wrote:
    Pris, I don't read your thread anymore for the simple reason that I've moved on. Your thread is a personal dialogue between two members and when people / members do that on the forum, after I check it out "briefly", I leave the thread. I have spent hundreds of hours (the past 18 years) dealing with and researching the alien topic along with whistle blowers, contactees and abductees. And was lucky to have actual face-to-face conversations with real people with years on contact experience and have read numerous "real life interviews" from a number of government and military whistle blowers. However, Mists generally gets about 1800 views per day from various folks from around the world who may be interested in what you and blue have to communicate to one another, as your thread has had over 1700 views (including the two of you), so I suspect others may be popping in to read what you share with each other.

As for what is going on in France - I'm saddened at what is in the news. Not to sure if it was a false flag, but doubt it. I would expect something like that in the US but not to sure about France considering some of the witnesses and photos.There is an agenda that is at work that is to the detriment to immigrants and the countries they are fleeing to. Maybe the best solution would be to help free up their own county of the terrorists and send them back home. That would be my first thought. Then there is the problem all of these refugees who are trying to escape from where they were living and get into another country want to establish a replica of their home in other countries, which is causing problems and just isn't working. Mid East religion and ideology doesn't mix well with the European religions and ideology. This is not to say the same thing didn't happen in the US beginning many years ago and still is on going with the influx if illegal aliens. This has been occurring for as long as I can remember. Personally I think the whole issue of refugees is exceptionally complex on multiple levels and there are no easy answers.

That's fine, thanks Carol, though I'm not sure why you're mentioning it here.  I don't know who is reading our thread and that's okay.

I had this posted in my other thread and felt it was worth sharing here.

burgundia wrote:
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:29 am

Pris, there were multiple eruptions/attacks in various countries within a very short period of time. This is not random acts of terrorism.. Someone is coordinating all of this from a vantage point beyond our viewpoint. It's like the world full of puss filled zits popping out all over the place leaving a mess wherever they erupt. The true tragedy is all of the innocent victims caught in the cross-fire and those who are injured along with who lose their lives. It appears that one of the agendas is to erode national boundaries and push folks into what I perceive as a one-world-government. Not going to happen but the cabal is at work and the enemy feeds off the fear, hate and anger. China is gearing up as is Russia. Remind you of anything?

Eyes open, no fear.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:35 am

Pris wrote:
    burgundia wrote:
    FRANCE NOW - Page 3 7-87-jpg

Pris wrote:.FRANCE NOW - Page 3 1255-75-jpg-30814-jpg

The bull s*** is being heavily smeared on the wall, plain to see.  Here in The Mists, you get to witness the tactic used to disrupt and denigrate anyone with an ounce of clear thinking.  Enjoy your front row seats.
    So you have noticed that too...

Uh-huh.  May I remind everyone that although we may be sitting on our arses, never underestimate the power of words to wake people up.  Wars are also waged with keyboards.

Even if just one person wakes up and sees what’s going on here, then it's all worth it.

Remember, the clearer the message, the more likely it is to ring clearly in your heart.

FRANCE NOW - Page 3 On_the_internet_no_one_knows_you_re_a_cat-jpg

Brook said:

FRANCE NOW - Page 3 211-2-jpg

For the LOVE of God! We may be human....but we're still animals.

Pris said:

'God' knows no love. And, don't insult the animals.

God' knows no love?
    You would know this how?

Insult the animals?
    You're so funny. Seriously!

Pris said: ...never underestimate the power of words to wake people up. Wars are also waged with keyboards.

Do you actually believe words on a forum are going to wake people up?
    Big battle of the keystroke eh? Silly really...
    Your online paramour has been playing with words...perhaps someone should tell him an anagram is a type of word play that uses the exact amount of letters. Perhaps I've upset him?
    Well allow me to share the Mists of Avalon with you.
    There are people here very much awake thank you but they also have their own faith. Be it Buddha, Shiva,the "prime creator", an elemental, Jesus, Dragonomy, or a wisard! Witch witch is witch eh?
    On this forum your friend and now I'm supposing you are going to school us eh?
    Wake us up with words...word play no?
    I'm seriously enjoying this new school you've opened to us simple minded folks.
    But before you blow your top and say another silly rhetorical sentence.
    Perhaps you and your fellow might just find you are singing to the choir.

Do you know your enemy?

btw...tell your buddy my man and soul mate is Blackfoot. His name is Lionhawk.

Carol wrote:
    FRANCE NOW - Page 3 Carola10

Pris, there were multiple eruptions/attacks in various countries within a very short period of time. This is not random acts of terrorism.. Someone is coordinating all of this from a vantage point beyond our viewpoint. It's like the world full of puss filled zits popping out all over the place leaving a mess wherever they erupt. The true tragedy is all of the innocent victims caught in the cross-fire and those who are injured along with who lose their lives. It appears that one of the agendas is to erode national boundaries and push folks into what I perceive as a one-world-government. Not going to happen but the cabal is at work and the enemy feeds off the fear, hate and anger. China is gearing up as is Russia. Remind you of anything?

Eyes open, no fear.

The Alien Nation on Its Way

By Greg Richards
    The Obama administration wants to let in a large number of Syrian refugees. It varies from 10,000 to 100,000, but since the truth is not in our president, those are probably just waypoints to an unlimited migration from the Middle East – i.e., the numbers are gruberfacts, chum for the chumps.
    Liberals, which means the Democratic Party, are wailing about the responsibility America has to welcome these refugees, driven from their homes by the winds of war. We are a nation of immigrants, and it is our duty to welcome this next wave. If we don't, we are bigots.

We know a lot about liberals. They give things away. They are so concerned with whatever problem they identify that they are passionate about giving away what you have built to, as they think, deal with it.
    It is not that they are simply misguided. If that were the case, they would welcome these refugees into their homes and neighborhoods. Where their kids played pick-up football, there would now be a mosque, with the muezzin calling the faithful to prayer five times a day, every day. Their girls would be attacked if they go scootering uncovered from head to toe or walking in their bathing suits to somebody's swimming pool. Their kids' schools would be disrupted for Muslim foot-washing, closed for Muslim holidays, and attacked for observing Christian and traditional American holidays. This would all be part of the gorgeous mosaic in which they would gladly participate.
    Not.
    They never expect to see any of these refugees. They are going to be somewhere else while they congratulate themselves on their open-mindedness.
    Liberalism can liquidate a society. It cannot build one. The Syrian refugees are an opportunity for liberals to push further toward liquidation of the American Experiment.
    That is the result, but we still have to articulate the conservative argument: why is it a bad idea to welcome a migration of Muslims into America? Conservative resistance to this is characterized by liberals as bigotry. We know it isn't that. So what is it?
    The problem is that Islam is a culture alien to the culture of America. Ours is a culture that has been built up:

• over 3,500 years in terms of Judaism – i.e., the Ten Commandments;
    • over 2,000 years in terms of Christianity;
    • over 500 years in terms of Protestantism;
    • over 300 years in terms of the Scottish Enlightenment – i.e., the primacy of the individual over the state;
    • over 250 years in terms of America itself, of liberty and constitutional republicanism, of the rights of minorities in the face of the majority.

We are the heirs:

• of very specific conceptions of mankind and our unalienable rights;
    • of very specific relationships between the individual and the state;
    • of very specific Christian ideas of what we owe each other and how we treat each other – the golden rule, love thy neighbor as thyself;
    • of very specific ideas of the separation of church and state.

The Enlightenment split into two streams of thought. In the Scottish Enlightenment, to which the Founding Fathers were heirs, the individual comes before the state. In the French Enlightenment, the state is the highest expression of humanity and comes before the individual. This is the wellspring of fascism and, really, communism.
    So, while America is part of Western civilization, we are a unique part. We have a distinct heritage and a distinct culture.
    Islam is alien to that culture. It is based on dominance, not equality, within society and aggression toward and death for nonbelievers. It is a philosophy of constant war, of jihad against the infidel. It is a political philosophy that guides every aspect of society and the state. There is no right of the individual and no separation of church and state. Because it is based on a divine and perfect revelation – the Koran – organizing a society upon the desires of its members – democracy – is blasphemy.

So the question for conservatives, who expect to live with the consequences of our decisions as liberals do not, becomes…is it wise to bring in huge numbers, or really any number, of people from an alien culture whose allegiance is to that culture?

Conservatives say "no."
    Why?

Let's examine the modality of a Muslim in America, a Muslim with allegiance to Islam. We are engaged in a war with Arab Islam. Our president refuses to accept this, but as Leon Trotsky said, "you may not be interested in war; but war is interested in you."
    And that is where we find ourselves, even if Obama chooses to, or pretends to, live in fantasyland. When did that war start? In 1996, with Osama bin Laden's fatwa "Declaration of War against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places." This was followed in 1998 by a second fatwa, "Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders," signed by the World Islamic Front, of which bin Laden was a member. So we have been warned by Arabs in proper Muslim fashion. The courtesies have been observed.

We in the West are used to dealing in terms of nation-states, to which their citizens owe allegiance. Nation-states are divided into religions, or religious sects.
    Islam is not that way. Islam consists of the collective of believers, the ummah, which may be divided into nation-states but for whom the primary identity is Islam itself. No one person speaks for Islam, but we cannot be befuddled by that. We have to understand the claim to universality that Islam has on its adherents. The Muslim owes allegiance to Islam, not to a nation-state. And he is proud of this fact; it is his identity.

So the situation we face in this country is that Arab Islam in the Middle East, which is where Islam began, is conducting jihad against America; that the refugees are part of the Arab Islamic ummah; and that their religion tells them that it is permissible, even admired, to lie to enemies – us – in order to advance the Muslim jihad. In terms of the ummah, we are being asked to open our doors to soldiers of jihad, not to civilians who seek a better life on American terms.
    Liberals talk in terms of moderate Muslims. But what does that mean in the context of embracing our society? It is liberals transferring their values on another culture. It is – there is no other word for it – racism at its starkest. It is seeing another people as so inferior that we should not take their openly expressed ideas and objectives seriously. Conservatives, on the other hand, treat Muslims with the respect of believing what they say.

We can say that all other immigrants before the current era came to America to join our culture, to join themselves to the American adventure. They may have kept their own traditions at home and in their neighborhoods, but in the larger world, they came to be part of America.
    But what would that process be for a Muslim? Sayyid Qutb, the theoretician of the Muslim Brotherhood, in his extremely influential book Signposts on the Way, wrote of the corruption of American society in 1949(!), when he lived for a time in Colorado. The mores of teenagers dancing and the music they were dancing to were unbearably degenerate to Qutb, when for us that was a halcyon time in a halcyon place.
    How would a Muslim see American culture today? As the abominations of…

• men marrying men and women marrying women
    • sex in our entertainment
    • observance of a hated religion
    • women acting like harlots by going out disrobed in public
    • slaughtering of animals in an unclean way
    • equality and independence of women
    • freedom of thought and action

America is the Great Satan. In Islam, Satan is a seducer. That is what American, Western culture represents to Islam: a seduction away from the true path to Paradise.
    By being refugees, they are coming with their culture intact. They are not, as have other immigrants, deciding that their culture, their society, is inferior, is failing, and consequently, at great personal risk and effort, abandoning that society, all that is familiar, to make their way in the New World. This wave of refugees is coming expecting not to make its way, but to be served. Muslims are coming not to join our culture; they disdain it. They don't admire us; they are disgusted by us.
    And let's not confuse ourselves. To the extent that we are at war with Islam, it is the Islam of Arabia. Even in Iran, Islam is layered on the native culture, not a part of it. There may be 1.5 billion Muslims, but they are not at war with us, nor we with them.
    Lastly, as we seek to preserve our own culture, which we have every right, even a duty to do, from this unique episode of our attempted colonization by an alien nation that seeks to dominate us, not be schooled by us and join us; and as liberals engage us with, as they imagine it, a superior moral tone, ask the question that Rush Limbaugh asked on the air last week. If it were the case that these immigrants always voted overwhelmingly Republican, what would the position of the liberals be?

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/the_alien_nation_on_its_way.html#ixzz3sfay8BN5
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:36 am

Carol wrote:Pris, there were multiple eruptions/attacks in various countries within a very short period of time. This is not random acts of terrorism.. Someone is coordinating all of this from a vantage point beyond our viewpoint. It's like the world full of puss filled zits popping out all over the place leaving a mess wherever they erupt. The true tragedy is all of the innocent victims caught in the cross-fire and those who are injured along with who lose their lives. It appears that one of the agendas is to erode national boundaries and push folks into what I perceive as a one-world-government. Not going to happen but the cabal is at work and the enemy feeds off the fear, hate and anger. China is gearing up as is Russia. Remind you of anything?

Eyes open, no fear.

Carol wrote:Someone is coordinating all of this from a vantage point beyond our viewpoint

Not any longer.

I think now is a good time to FRANCE NOW - Page 3 Bump this video:

burgundia wrote:watch from 5:30

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:03 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:23 pm

I continue to think in terms of an ancient regime-change in this solar-system (for better or worse, I know not). I continue to think in terms of a One Solar System Government (going way, way, way back) for better or worse, I know not. I continue to think in terms of the "Setting-Up a NWO One-World-Government" as being a cover-story for an ongoing One Solar System Government (for better or worse, I know not). Everything is being uncovered and exposed -- and the PTB need scapegoats and sacrificial-lambs. I keep thinking in terms of a Reprehensible-History (known and unknown) -- but that at least some of the nastiness might've been absolutely-necessary. I keep worrying that "Cleaning Things Up" too-quickly might REALLY screw things up!! I continue to think in terms of an Investigative and Executive Judgment (possibly terminating in or around 2133 A.D.) -- but I obviously can't prove it. I've provided a lot of clues in my U.S.S.S. threads -- but I seem to be unable to put everything together -- and I suspect that if I were more precise and convincing, I probably wouldn't be allowed to continue posting (or doing anything, for that matter). The AED told me "You're Lucky to be Alive!" and "I'm Tired of Keeping You Alive!" and "I Could Snap My Fingers, and You'd be Dead!" (honest). I think I've gone as far as I can personally go -- and I don't anticipate taking-sides with anyone in particular. I aspire to "Responsible-Neutrality" (at least for the remainder of this particular incarnation). I guess I'm on "Everyone's-Side" and "No-One's-Side". Unfortunately, this makes "Everyone-Mad".
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:31 pm

burgundia wrote:

I'm trippin' Burgundia!  Remember a few weeks ago when you reminded me of what I said about Syria back in 2012?

I saw this video you just posted and it reminded me of something.  So I checked out when I wrote that and of course it's on the "Theater" thread right?

Well check it:  I wrote that on Page 13 of the thread in November.  November 13 the France thingy eh?

What did I start it with?

Syria: Internet and mobile communication 'cut off'

The internet has been cut off and mobile phones have been disrupted in Syria, monitoring firms have said.

Networking firm Renesys said the country's connection protocols were unreachable, "effectively removing the country from the internet".

Local reports suggested that the internet had been down since early afternoon, and that telephone lines were only working intermittently.

The Syrian government has blamed "terrorists" for the disconnection.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20546302

Man I'm telling you...you can set your watch to this Coptic Calendar.  

It's a damned ritual as I pegged it back then and NOW!

Watch the right hand while the left had is doing the work eh?  An old magicians trick I said?

And who is involved in the Biggest of ways today?  What did I say back then...who are the players?

Russia!  I did a whole separate post on that as well and added the ritual date they killed my son to shut me up.

Page 13:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4256p180-theater-of-parallel-universe

Then what happened on December 4th...a few posts down

U.S. warns Syria regime against using chemical weapons

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/03/world/la-fg-syria-violence-20121204

Scroll down to December 4 of the Calander months:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hathor_%28month%29

Martyrdom of St. Mercurius, the Saint with the Two Swords.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Mercurius

Holder of what?  "the holder [literally, owns/possess] of two swords"....

And chemical/bioweapons have been referred to as what?

Check it!

Bioweapons: Science as a Double-Edged Sword

http://www.yalescientific.org/2013/02/bioweapons-science-as-a-double-edged-sword/

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1916&dat=19860619&id=gRYhAAAAIBAJ&sjid=WXQFAAAAIBAJ&pg=5924,3016210&hl=en

http://pubs.acs.org/cen/hotarticles/cenear/991206/7749secu.html

Holy Crap!.... $*(t is about to get real!

As for killing my son...well you know how I feel about that.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/05/05/man-40-struck-and-killed-in-valley-glen-car-crash/

FRANCE NOW - Page 3 600565_380532448673195_520730590_n
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:23 pm

So Brook, if someone knows about the importance of certain dates, they can predict when a ritual will take place. Practically most of the major events are some kind of rituals...

PS. My father was also killed around 6 pm. He was riding his bike on a cycle lane when a car hit him.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:44 pm

burgundia wrote:So Brook, if someone knows about the importance of certain dates, they can predict when a ritual will take place. Practically most of the major events are some kind of rituals...

PS. My father was also killed around 6 pm. He was riding his bike on a cycle lane when a car hit him.

In theory that would be correct. However there are 365 days on that calendar...I'm seeing a trend where they pick certain dates and Martyrs that coincide with the impending events...Perhaps?

Unlike those who claim to know it all...I really don't. But I'm striving to learn, because the best thing to know is your enemy.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:13 pm

Sorry to hear about your Dad.

Well as most don't realize you and I are somewhat connected.  It's the animal kingdom thing if you'll recall.  Some of your greatest achievements I recall...and you're still at it today!

I just read the funniest thing that said I somehow am desicrating the Animals and I roared with laughter and my Pride is intact.

Pride...get it?  LOL

FRANCE NOW - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZb0ihenvHh_Ir4bdQZfm8pMI9sNElCnb-cTA8Je0BbZVdQtR2

FRANCE NOW - Page 3 Avatar24_1

But than most people know me here and won't go for that kind of 'punting' which is simply a mentalist at work.   Whistle

You remember that one Burgundia?  One of my favs!

Also this one which I posted yesterday on my FB wall.

Burgundia thanks for jogging my memory today....I was floored!  I forgot I had written all that and then I looked up the dates and fell off my chair!

Flowers
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:05 pm

Burgundia....

I've been doing some hunting after a brief fishing trip and I think this may mean something but I'm not completely certain.  

November 30th on that Calendar is an interesting date.  Particularly the way things have been inflating.

Check it:

November 30th in the Month of Hathor

Commemoration of the Holy Virgin Saint Mary, the Mother of God (Theotokos).
       Departure of St. Gregory, the Wonder Worker.
       Departure of St. Cosma II, the 54th Pope of Alexandria.
       Commemoration of the Holy Martyrs Sts. Alphaeus, Zacchaeus, Romanus, & John
       Commemoration of the Sts Thomas, Victor, and Isaac of the City of Ashmunein

The first thing I noticed is it's a busy day and I didn't see any Martyrs.  

I haven't had a chance to check out all of those but the first one caught my eye in a big way.

Commemoration of the Holy Virgin Saint Mary, the Mother of God (Theotokos)...Okay says I.... Huh ?

Then I looked at this....and I see An 18th-century Russian icon depicting various types of the Theotokos icons...Hmmm says I?  That's interesting but no martyrs still yet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theotokos

So I look further into this Mother of Mary...(I know guys...don't say it!  I just never spent time with religion on any big level even though there's some guy walking around here sayin I'm in league with one of them guys...LOL)

So anyway I see this...REALLY interesting says I.

Mary in Islam

Mary (Arabic: مريم‎ Maryām), the mother of Jesus (Isa), is considered one of the most righteous women in the Islamic religion. She is mentioned more in the Quran than in the entire New Testament and is also the only woman mentioned by name in the Quran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_in_Islam

NO!  Blink

Are you kidding me?  I did not know that!  I know....go ahead say it...dummy!  I deserve it I suppose. I think TonyB is going to spank me...LOL  You know I love you Tony  Flowers

But still no Martyrs! So I said it must just be a feast day....hmmm?

But then I was reading one of Carols threads and this post caught my eye and something popped!  I think it was my brain....LOL

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8534-they-knew-the-exact-time-and-the-exact-place-putin-accuses-us-of-leaking-flight-path-of-doomed-jet-to-turkey-as-his-forces-in-syria-deploy-missiles-that-can-blow-planes-apart-from-250-miles-away#117679

The Wall Street Journal recently reported that the CIA, along with Saudi Arabia and Turkey, is preparing to supply surface-to-air missiles (SAMs) to militants in Syria “even though Obama has long rebuffed that idea.”

So I dug a bit further...and lo and behold Saudi Arabia has guess what?

Martyrs' Day (United Arab Emirates)

Wanna know the date?  You guessed it...November 30th

Martyrs' Day will be marked annually on November 30, recognizing the sacrifices and dedication of Emirati martyrs who have given their life in the UAE and abroad in the field of civil, military and humanitarian service.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrs'_Day_%28United_Arab_Emirates%29

FRANCE NOW - Page 3 104goxt

I guess Wikipedia is like cliff notes for Religion....Who knew?   Huh ?

I have no idea if that means a damned thing but it sure is interesting no?
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:50 pm

During the last war my Grandfather served VR in a number of rolls. Recon Pilot , code breaker and liaison with the French resistance. He worked directly with Medmenham (photo Intelligence), Bletchley Park (code Breaking) and flying with various X squadrons . To break the enemies plans you have to break their code and preempt their next action. THAT is why words are powerful. That is why they fear open discourse on the internet . Key boards lost the war for nazi Cabalists . Hacked keyboards of the Enigma typewriter (ultra) and paradoxically , piano keyboards ,used to send code to the resistance in France and foil the Nazi machine. Music makers and musicians became vital comms that stopped Hydra. Break the code and you break the enemies next move. Real time action Makes entertainers a vital part of fighting the REAL war on Terror.

My Mentor spent his entire life preempting the cabal and pre warning of planned events so that they could be met head on . No one who dies innocently as the result of cabal actions is left to wander. WE are always at the scene of their crimes to console and assist those who are lost .

My Grandfathers ability to break code intuitively was legendary . After the war he spent much of his free time In France , a hero who did much to free France from Nazi Tyranny. So my family feels deeply the hurt of Illuminist machinations in France .

Its true that the cabal like to use anniversary dates for their ritual killings/events in order to nail home the message. But what they dont like to admit is all the times they have boasted and predicted an event which did not transpire because VR intervened and stopped them .

So its not written in stone, the future, and its dangerous to give to much credit to the Cabal when so many of their dates fail to transpire.

Indeed , all to often their Killings are turned against them and backfire . Why ? Because Death does not fix their problems with those who do not comply .

The Illuminati Killed my father but he is already back , younger than me now and looking exactly the same as he did before . Immortality ? Of a sorts .

Engineering the future so they can predict it and appear infallible and all powerful is an old trick but the new world order is still failing to complete because there are many who work tirelessly AND UNSUNG to stop them .

No names on scrolls or remembrance day .No statues or plaques . The work is done , the Kingsman/woman retires with no recognition or expectation of it.

This false flag is not the first or the last that will take place . But fabricating the future instead of creating it is a dead end .

Every time individuals have the courage to point out a blatant lie they are undermining the Cabal . That is change i can believe in.

So Kudos to you Burgundia for bringing this to public attention and playing a vital part . Every man or woman that preempts the cabal ,weakens the cabal . The future is yet to be won.

So that's all I will say on this thread . Words are powerful. The pen is mightier than the sword and the key (board) to change in the digital age is open dialogue.

Without public acceptance the cabal will fail to cement their Order .
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:18 pm

November 27, 2015
    ISIS and US: Believers vs. Agnostics

By G. Murphy Donovan

Political leaders, East and West, are separated by more than custom, tradition, or practice. The divide is cultural.

Put aside for the moment obvious things like power differentials or even notions of winning and losing. The Caliph of the Islamic State is obviously having a better year than any politician in the West if anyone keeps score these days.  The Friday the 13th Paris pogrom and that sabotaged airliner full of Russian tourists clearly go into the win column for Caliph Baghdadi. Kinetic failure in the West is again manifest: no Intelligence, no warning, no defense, and no real coalition. Canada defected from the deployed anti-ISIS team just days before the recent Paris massacre.

Put aside for a moment obvious considerations like strategy too. The Muslim sword is as keen on strategy as it is about goals. Strategy, if there is one, for the celebrated “60 nation” fantasy coalition led by team Kerry/Obama is some combination of spin, apologetics, ephemeral “crisis management,” and punitive air strikes. Real military strategy in Europe and America, alas, has been an orphan since George Patton’s Jeep accident.

Where success is demonized, winning is apostasy.  

With few visible coalition troops on the ground, save special operators, allied tactics are moot too. Relevant tactics for the moment are Islamist. The Muslim kit now includes: immigration, open borders, airline sabotage, suicide bombings, beheadings, gang rape, slavery, forced conversion, iconoclasm, media manipulation, financing, and recruitment. Indeed, while the fantasy American cabal boasts 60 stealth partners, ISIS has 90 nations which actually put real fighters, and God knows what else, on the killing fields. Gruesome Jihadi tactics are now a global export.

Eurocentric press coverage helps to atomize the threat. The jihad in black Africa is near invisible yet actually sees more casualties of late. Mali is a recent example.

Frontline recently found, filmed, and interviewed the faculty and student body of an ISIS training school in Afghanistan. Somehow, wired media shills are able to find jihadi base camps but the 17 agencies of the bloated American Intelligence Community and those uncountable DOD agencies cannot.

So let’s grant those “nefarious characters,” as DCI Jim Clapper likes to euphemize Islamic terrorists, the obvious: serial operational victories, coherent strategy, and devastating tactics. Our purpose here is to speak of more important things, real differences between East and West in these Muslim wars, fundamental considerations like belief; indeed, the kind of faith that alters the vector of history.

The Ummah, apostates notwithstanding, is a decentralized culture of true believers. Europe and America have no similar unifying faith or ideology. A legacy of Greco/Roman and Judean/Christian heritage to be sure, but neither plays much of a role in European or American thinking these days. Indeed, the West has all but forfeited the ideological conflict, granting moral equivalence to repressive enterprises like imperial, colonial, and even fascist religion. Recall that at one time or another America has provided material or political support to Fatah, Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Taliban, a host of al Qaeda affiliates, and most recently Shia Hezb’allah. The latter literally translates as “Party of God.”

Yankee tanks might be used now against Israel by Sunni and Shia jihadi alike. America is now the arsenal of social democracy - and Islam.

Given the usual ambiguity, if not duplicity, that characterizes relationships with kefirs, today’s Muslim ally or “moderate” is tomorrow’s jihadist. Indeed, the loyalty of tribal or religious Muslims often only lasts as long as the baksheesh holds out. Team Kerry/Obama often complain about Russia strengthening ISIS in Syria and then fail to mention that the Islamic State Army is fighting with equipment and ammunition that were made in America.

How many Palestinian “partners” are Fatah, or worse still, Hamas? How many Persians are Hezb’allah? How many Afghan mujahedeen are now Taliban? How many Egyptians are Muslim Brotherhood? How many Saudis or emirate dilettantes are al Qaeda? How many black Africans are Boko Haram? And we dare not ask how many Sunni Turks, Syrians, Somalis, or Iraqis are ISIS because an Islamic State census now would require a global survey that would have to include migrants to Minnesota.  ISIS is being “contained” in the same sense that the Fatah, Hamas, the Taliban, Boko Haram, and al Qaeda have been defeated.

Belgium gives the lie to any notions of containment. The Muslim cells that struck in Paris were orchestrated in a section of Brussels that is a stone’s throw from HQ EU. Molenbeek was a known safe haven for jihadists. And now, consistent with death wishes, the EU plans to replenish Islamist losses in Molenbeek with more unvetable Muslim refugees from the Levant. You can’t make this stuff up.

FRANCE NOW - Page 3 195655_5_

A Schengen zone, like globalization, is another one of those ideas where wishful thinking has always been at odds with experience or prudence.

Ruth Marcus in the Washington Post flails Americans about “moral” responsibilities for refugees, yet has little to say about the now chronic atrocities of Muslim thugs. For Twitter naïfs like Marcus, the bigotry of low expectations is burka, blinder, and worldview.

Belief in the West is often certified by polls, head count evidence if you will. The most recent Pew survey of Muslim support for ISIS is an eye opener on two counts. Pollsters still spin the numbers, but the bad news speaks for itself anyway. A recent Pew headline claims that the majority of Muslims do not approve of ISIS. However, the poll didn’t include key states: the tribes of Arabia, North Africa, Afghanistan, and much of the Levant. Even in places like Pakistan up to 70 percent of the population have positive or ambiguous sentiments about the Islamic State. If Pew numbers were normalized with data for states excluded, ISIS support with Muslims globally might range, conservatively, between 20-30 percent, in fact revealing a support base of up to 500 million righteous souls.

FRANCE NOW - Page 3 195656_5_

Anecdotal evidence is even more probative. When Turk soccer fans the other day were asked for a moment of silence to honor recent French terror victims, the plea was met with hoots of derision and chants of “allah’hu akbar.” Turkey is just another NATO partner in the same sense that Islam is just another religion.

While perfidious Turks and Arabs are embraced, Russians and Israelis are vilified, stiff-armed, and boycotted. 

Withal, for agnostic Europe and America, facts about theology or Islamic beliefs play no role in jihad threat calculus. France and the internet hackers of Anonymous have declared war on ISIS. The American national security establishment, in contrast, has declared war on intelligence critics like Edward Snowden. Indeed, blaming Snowden for intelligence deficits today is of a piece with crackpots like Bernie Sanders blaming ISIS depredations on global warming or unemployment.

Since the latest Paris atrocity, both the FBI and DHS have claimed that there are no known “credible” threats to America. In the same time frame, ISIS has released at least two videos specifically targeting New York and Washington, DC. Clearly, the same clueless apathy that enabled 9/11 is alive and well inside the Beltway today.

Meanwhile, James Comey, incumbent FBI director, blames dotcom encryption for performance anxiety or clue deficits midst federal agents and analysts. Recall that Comey was once an opponent of warrantless wiretapping. Comey and his colleagues in the Intelligence Community are now loath to admit that data collection isn’t the real problem. NSA is awash in data. The problem is analysis, all those self-imposed political mandates that now prevent any federal analyst, no matter the evidence, from calling a Muslim spade a spade.

The American national security establishment is in denial, unable to admit that the ideology of sharia and jihad, indeed Islamic culture, is a very real part of the struggle. We are regularly lectured that radicals, militants, and jihadists are not Islamic. We are led to believe shooters, bombers, and butchers misread the Koran or misinterpret so-called prophets like Mohammed. Yet these same apologists, John Brennan at CIA is on point here, seldom tell us what Koran or Hadith readings or interpretations are misread. Indeed, the very notion that CIA, DOD, or the White House is capable of determining what is or is not Islamic is preposterous.

Islam cannot be “a great religion” or culture, without the same moral accountability as other polities. Calling  jihadists  “criminals” is  a little like confusing a head cold with the Ebola virus.

Muslims, like any other religious culture, are rightfully judged on their behavior and accomplishments, or lack thereof, not on wishful thinking, 7th Century holy writ, or “prophets” with dubious pedigrees.

The dystopic future which Samuel Huntington prophesied is not so much a “clash” now as it is a unilateral surrender in the world of ideas. All things being equal, the West now celebrates self-mutilation, a universe where any vile theology is the equal of any other. The West is a culture that has disarmed unilaterally at best -- or capitulated at worst.

Difficult as it is to be cynical about the home team, ideological castrati are now the ascendant leadership cohort in Europe and the Americas. Mohammed’s madmen, in contrast, are motivated by belief, ideas for which they will die. Civilization east of Islam doesn’t know what it believes anymore, surely nothing worth fighting for.  The coalition of the unwilling is content to simmer in a stew of guilt, fear, apology, and false hope.
    Allah’hu akbar!

“Faith is about doing. You are how you act, not just how you believe.”  - M. Albom

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/isis_and_us_believers_vs_agnostics.html#ixzz3sksOFQ2G

November 27, 2015

The umbilical cord of Palestinian love and Israeli hatred

By Barry Shaw

I have never met anyone, apart from Arabs who describe themselves as Palestinians, who really gives a genuine damn about the Palestinians unless the issue is linked by an umbilical cord to the hatred of Israel.

Somehow the two things are welded together to the extent that you have to think what comes first: the Palestinian chicken or the Israeli egg.

Those who adopt the Palestinian cause use it as a club to beat Israel.  Show me anyone who loves the Palestinians without hating Israel.

Their professed love of Palestinians is selective.  They love them only if Israel is lurking there somewhere in their narrative.

They don't actively love them if Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, and other Palestinian abusers are in the picture.  Then they go silent.  I wonder why.

No BDS campaigns against Egypt for their blockade on Gaza.  No pro-Palestinian protests outside Syrian embassies for their wholesale slaughter of Syrian-based Palestinians.  BDS has nothing to say about Apartheid – Jordan that has kept Palestinian Arabs stateless, actually in refugee status, since 1948.  No peep even against the Palestinian Authority that maintains refugee camps in the territories that they control and administer.  How can you be a Palestinian refugee when you live under the control of the Palestinian Authority?  Go figure, because I don't have the answer.  Perhaps BDS does.

People who don't care about the Kurds, Yazidis, or Druze yell and scream about the Palestinian condition.  Those who do nothing to help Tibetans overcome Chinese oppression, those who merely cluck about Rwanda, Sudan, and Darfur, suddenly discover the Palestinian cause.

If occupation is their schtick, how come they do nothing to protest Turkey's occupation of northern Cyprus or Morocco's occupation of the Western Sahara?  Why no boycott campaigns against the two hundred countries that have an occupation issue?  How come it's only Israel that makes them mad?

This professed love for the Palestinians goes hand in hand with a professed hatred of Israel.  The deep hatred that festers against Israel – and I talk about deep hatred, not criticism – is all about Israel being the nation-state of the Jewish people.

It is an exclusive despicere that goes against all reason and logic, and it shows itself in the falsehoods and the perversion of facts and history and the blood libels that we Jews are so familiar after centuries of similar defamation.

Separating the factual partially implemented and often 'wished for' 'ptb-agendas' from disinformative 'ptb' agendas often using mainstream media AND alternative media within the context of a 'failed cultural memeplex', might enable a few members of the self-destroying culture to discern fact from hysteria and fiction

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/11/the_umbilical_cord_of_palestinian_love_and_israeli_hatred.html#ixzz3skvOjCqo
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:37 pm

Separating the factual partially implemented and often 'wished for' 'ptb-agendas' from disinformative 'ptb' agendas often using mainstream media AND alternative media within the context of a 'failed cultural memeplex', might enable a few members of the self-destroying culture to discern fact from hysteria and fiction

OUCH!  Tony did you just spank me?   Blink

You know I confess I didn't really watch those videos except part of one that I had a tendency to agree with..I forget which one it was.

The title of that one video set me off like a bell and you know me...when that starts look out!

I'm very serious about these ritual dates however.  I'm starting to see a pattern here...and it really seems to be obvious.  To me anyway and you're going to have to convince me I'm loosing my marbles...LOL

Ouch...I need a cookie and some  Brook

Thanks for the article btw Tony..it was pretty interesting.  And I tend to agree..  But you know that from my past leanings eh?    Flowers

God forbid I should mention that the way things are going here the last few day!  LABELS!
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Brook wrote:
    FRANCE NOW - Page 3 211-2-jpg

OUCH!  Tony did you just spank me?   Blink

You know I confess I didn't really watch those videos except part of one that I had a tendency to agree with..I forget which one it was.

The title of that one thread set me off like a bell and you know me...when that starts look out!

I'm very serious about these ritual dates however.  I'm starting to see a pattern here...and it really seems to be obvious.  To me anyway and you're going to have to convince me I'm loosing my marbles...LOL

Ouch...I need a cookie and some  Brook

Thanks for the article btw Tony..it was pretty interesting.  And I tend to agree in part.  But you know that from my past leanings eh?    Flowers

No Brook, no personal address at all was intended and yes I took notice of aspects I disagree with you, such as the semantics associated say with  'thout', whilst in general having some agreement with other descriptors regarding particular dates and synchronicities to do with 'ptb sacrifices' and so on.
    However, and you might have noticed, certain developments which both of us realise underpin  experienced reality on this planet both physical and mental, have shifted my focus from the potential solution and outcomes in a projectable future towards an emphasis towards a war of information, ideology and philosophy which must be fought.

In other words our disagreements regarding particular details in our respective cosmological interpretations fade in importance as to this real danger to this shared common legacy of our histories. And yes I am calling a spade a spade in resisting a number of agendas masquerading under many labels from left-or rightwing politics to social justice and 'ptb perception engineering'  to alternative sciences and alternative media and counter cultures.
    As you can see on this forum and wherever you interact with the 'real world' of a planetary society; the vast majority of so called humans has maneuvered itself into ideological and self-opinionated corners of what in Judeo-Christian labelings is simply called 'self-righteousness'.
    The idea of the nabser and political ideologue of 'surrender to the greater universal self' say, has become a worship of the individual self, which by its own definition, cannot be as informed or non biased as a form of 'cosmic integration' and assimilation with this 'greater self'.
    The opinionated  individual has succeeded to construct hisher own glass house of individual supremacy and autonomy, in which shehe justifies hisher often rather under-and misinformed factual information, history and concepts in whatever form of interaction shehe finds appropriate to defend their 'substance lacking' discourses.

The word 'objective truth' has become a 'no go zone' just as have original symbols such as 'Zion the Nation Israel' and 'Jesus as the core of peace emphasizing world religion' and as far removed from political christianity, papal and other ecclesiastical institutions, as is the utterly obscene and obnoxious label of calling political islam a religion of peace.

And so a politically impartial and a religiously impartial vox populi has become dulled and suppressed by the self-obsessed individual worshipping himherself on the altar of relative and self-centered 'truth'. It is this hijacking of the 'individualistic supremacy of opinion', unaffiliated with any form of historical self awareness and responsibility, which has allowed a metaphysical vacuum to become created as a cultural memeplex or 'all pervading thoughtform' of personal self-relativism.

And so you could say, that 'my' agenda is no longer 'personal' but 'impersonal' in a greater context of a global clash of memeperplexification. Perhaps it would also serve your individual contexts better to become less responsive to 'personal' attacks and characterisations from the 'know it betters', and focus on the universal idiom of 'non-opinionated factual truth'.

But remember Jacob the Vitruvian man is also the Nation Israel and so the Vitruvian Human is also the Planetary Nation of Isaiah's Utopia!
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:47 am

Brook wrote:Burgundia....

I've been doing some hunting after a brief fishing trip and I think this may mean something but I'm not completely certain.  

November 30th on that Calendar is an interesting date.  Particularly the way things have been inflating.

Check it:

November 30th in the Month of Hathor

Commemoration of the Holy Virgin Saint Mary, the Mother of God (Theotokos).
       Departure of St. Gregory, the Wonder Worker.
       Departure of St. Cosma II, the 54th Pope of Alexandria.
       Commemoration of the Holy Martyrs Sts. Alphaeus, Zacchaeus, Romanus, & John
       Commemoration of the Sts Thomas, Victor, and Isaac of the City of Ashmunein

The first thing I noticed is it's a busy day and I didn't see any Martyrs.  

I haven't had a chance to check out all of those but the first one caught my eye in a big way.

Commemoration of the Holy Virgin Saint Mary, the Mother of God (Theotokos)...Okay says I.... Huh ?

Then I looked at this....and I see An 18th-century Russian icon depicting various types of the Theotokos icons...Hmmm says I?  That's interesting but no martyrs still yet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theotokos

So I look further into this Mother of Mary...(I know guys...don't say it!  I just never spent time with religion on any big level even though there's some guy walking around here sayin I'm in league with one of them guys...LOL)

So anyway I see this...REALLY interesting says I.

Mary in Islam

Mary (Arabic: مريم‎ Maryām), the mother of Jesus (Isa), is considered one of the most righteous women in the Islamic religion. She is mentioned more in the Quran than in the entire New Testament and is also the only woman mentioned by name in the Quran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_in_Islam

NO!  Blink

Are you kidding me?  I did not know that!  I know....go ahead say it...dummy!  I deserve it I suppose. I think TonyB is going to spank me...LOL  You know I love you Tony  Flowers

But still no Martyrs! So I said it must just be a feast day....hmmm?

But then I was reading one of Carols threads and this post caught my eye and something popped!  I think it was my brain....LOL

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8534-they-knew-the-exact-time-and-the-exact-place-putin-accuses-us-of-leaking-flight-path-of-doomed-jet-to-turkey-as-his-forces-in-syria-deploy-missiles-that-can-blow-planes-apart-from-250-miles-away#117679

The Wall Street Journal recently reported that the CIA, along with Saudi Arabia and Turkey, is preparing to supply surface-to-air missiles (SAMs) to militants in Syria “even though Obama has long rebuffed that idea.”

So I dug a bit further...and lo and behold Saudi Arabia has guess what?

Martyrs' Day (United Arab Emirates)

Wanna know the date?  You guessed it...November 30th

Martyrs' Day will be marked annually on November 30, recognizing the sacrifices and dedication of Emirati martyrs who have given their life in the UAE and abroad in the field of civil, military and humanitarian service.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrs'_Day_%28United_Arab_Emirates%29

FRANCE NOW - Page 3 104goxt

I guess Wikipedia is like cliff notes for Religion....Who knew?   Huh ?

I have no idea if that means a damned thing but it sure is interesting no?

Brook, yesterday the date November 30th popped in my mind as a date for a possible ritual. It was after looking at that famous Economist cover with these numbers - 11.5, 11.3. There have been many speculation about their meanings. I simply added 11+5+11+3=30. In the picture there were also 2 arrows that made number 11 hence the thought about 30th November.

PS (My dad was killed on October 18, 2012)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:24 am

Burgundia,

Yes....that's our connection once again.  I suggest we just sit back and see if anything happens.  If it does than we may have a way to peg these things before they happen.  It's the 'where' that alludes me however which makes it rather useless I'd say.  Perhaps I'll work on that and see what I can come up with.

I hadn't bargained for this yesterday...but when I saw the title of your video 'it' sparked and when that happens I have to pay attention and quite frankly I have no choice in the matter.  

This affliction of mine is rather independent as to it's choice of timing.

Last edited by Brook on Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : whats with the typos today!)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:29 am

Tony,

I never thought I'd be into spanking but that felt rather good! Huh ?

All kidding aside I would like to take what you just wrote and copy it on my thread because I would like to expand on your thoughts which align with many of mine.

You and I may not always agree but we often think very much alike.  This is why I've always had a place in my heart for you..and of course Raven!  

I don't want to take this thread anymore off topic than it already has been.  I owe Burgundia that courtesy.

See ya in a few.... Flowers

(Egyptian Folklore...)
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:16 am

Shiloh posted:
    November 27, 2015

By G. Murphy Donovan

"Political leaders, East and West, are separated by more than custom, tradition, or practice. The divide is cultural.

Put aside for the moment obvious things like power differentials or even notions of winning and losing. The Caliph of the Islamic State is obviously having a better year than any politician in the West if anyone keeps score these days. The Friday the 13th Paris pogrom and that sabotaged airliner full of Russian tourists clearly go into the win column for Caliph Baghdadi. Kinetic failure in the West is again manifest: no Intelligence, no warning, no defense, and no real coalition. Canada defected from the deployed anti-ISIS team just days before the recent Paris massacre.

Put aside for a moment obvious considerations like strategy too. The Muslim sword is as keen on strategy as it is about goals. Strategy, if there is one, for the celebrated “60 nation” fantasy coalition led by team Kerry/Obama is some combination of spin, apologetics, ephemeral “crisis management,” and punitive air strikes. Real military strategy in Europe and America, alas, has been an orphan since George Patton’s Jeep accident.

Where success is demonized, winning is apostasy."

It seems to me that the West is in a state of denial and this is being fueled by fear. Our political leaders are doing everything possible to deny that the Western governments are at war with "religious" beliefs. The general fear is that if they were to tell the truth, then all of the Islamic world would step up and join the fight. That maybe so or not. What is without question is that as long as the West remains in denial, nothing will change. Just as it is with a sick person. I was once told by this little older mountain lady....."Honey, you can't get well from something you ain't got." Truer words have never been spoken. The disease can kill you but you don't have to face it if you deny anything is wrong. Politics in the West denies the real truth of the matter and that is where the problem lies. Until the West fully goes after those within the Islamic religion who are promoting violence, we will continue to have to face it.

I want peace and harmony just as much as the next person but it would be a massive mistake to passively allow violence which is being encouraged by a minority to continue on without going after its root belief system. I really wish I could see this mass of space ships and they would bring a new peace to the earth. But short of that kind of miracle, we have to face up and fit a problem which is not going away.

Bob H.
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:39 pm

blue roller wrote:​

FRANCE NOW - Page 3 Unknow10-png

Wasps in my brain .

Yeah , its a great movie . Glad you like it.

'I do believe she's got it . '

The before and after illustration does say a lot .

I love the way the film rips Christianity to shreds along with the Bible. But my favorite scene is the one where Paul gives back the teddy bear to the lady who rescued him. I choke up on that one. Those guys did a great job on that film .Funny as F**k.

So hey ,lets get on with f**king the system eh ? Now where was I ? Oh yes , code breaking .

How do you give orders to people when they refuse to obey ? How do you maintain control when your comms system had been hacked by people waking up ?
    Enki ,my lord ,we have a problem.

'We have analyzed their attack and there does appear to be a weakness.'

Keyboards eh ? Dont f**k with those guys in the basement if you value your monopoly. To late Jehovah , the cats out of the bag and the orthodoxies moronic OS is going to crash.

Who busts the dam in Kingsman ?​

bobhardee wrote:Shiloh posted:
    November 27, 2015

By G. Murphy Donovan

"Political leaders, East and West, are separated by more than custom, tradition, or practice. The divide is cultural.

Put aside for the moment obvious things like power differentials or even notions of winning and losing. The Caliph of the Islamic State is obviously having a better year than any politician in the West if anyone keeps score these days.  The Friday the 13th Paris pogrom and that sabotaged airliner full of Russian tourists clearly go into the win column for Caliph Baghdadi. Kinetic failure in the West is again manifest: no Intelligence, no warning, no defense, and no real coalition. Canada defected from the deployed anti-ISIS team just days before the recent Paris massacre.

Where success is demonized, winning is apostasy."

It seems to me that the West is in a state of denial and this is being fueled by fear.  Our political leaders are doing everything possible to deny that the Western governments are at war with "religious" beliefs.  The general fear is that if they were to tell the truth, then all of the Islamic world would step up and join the fight.  That maybe so or not.  What is without question is that as long as the West remains in denial, nothing will change. Just as it is with a sick person.  I was once told by this little older mountain lady....."Honey, you can't get well from something you ain't got."  Truer words have never been spoken.  The disease can kill you but you don't have to face it if you deny anything is wrong.   Politics in the West denies the real truth of the matter and that is where the problem lies. Until the West fully goes after those within the Islamic religion who are promoting violence, we will continue to have to face it.

I want peace and harmony just as much as the next person but it would be a massive mistake to passively allow violence which is being encouraged by a minority to continue on without going after its root belief system.  I really wish I could see this mass of space ships and they would bring a new peace to the earth.  But short of that kind of miracle, we have to face up and fit a problem which is not going away.

Bob H.

Well said Bob. This detailed descriptor from a ex Yugoslavian (Kosovo Bosnian-Serbian war of 1990's) immigrant to Sweden shows you what is the fait accompli in the western 'political correctness' world, of both right wing and left wing political persuasions.

Just facts no hyperbole or juxtaposition or nabs conspiracies invoked nor required.

Bob H. said: I want peace and harmony just as much as the next person but it would be a massive mistake to passively allow violence which is being encouraged by a minority to continue on without going after its root belief system.  I really wish I could see this mass of space ships and they would bring a new peace to the earth.  But short of that kind of miracle, we have to face up and fit a problem which is not going away.

Partnerships are forming:

Memeplexes of Deception - individual and collective

[b]2 Peter 3 - King James Version (KJV)
    1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
    2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
    3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
    4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
    5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
    6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
    7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
    8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
    9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
    10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
    11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
    12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
    13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
    14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
    15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
    16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
    18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

And yes this relates to Islamic State and Islam too. -see pdf linked
    Attachments
    FRANCE NOW - Page 3 AttachmentThe Ontological Metaphysics behind the Physical Manifesto of Islam.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (2.4 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:32 pm

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 am