tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

LAUGHLIN 2015 UFO SYNPOSIUM

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

LAUGHLIN 2015 UFO SYNPOSIUM Empty LAUGHLIN 2015 UFO SYNPOSIUM

Post  Carol Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:32 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

LAUGHLIN 2015 UFO SYNPOSIUM Empty Re: LAUGHLIN 2015 UFO SYNPOSIUM

Post  Carol Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:35 pm

'Shirley MacLaine Interviews Paola Harris' was sent on 10/22/2015 around 3:30 PM EDT.

Now available - tickets for the TERRIFIC 2-DAY LUNCH BUFFET!

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!
    ONLY 3 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL LAUGHLIN 2015!
    SIGN-UP ONLINE TODAY

Thank you Shirley MacLaine for the shout out!

It's time to change the paradigm. Join us to welcome our international speakers, who will give us the latest incredible information on the UFO phenomenon.

SCHEDULE
    (subject to change)

Just added: Yoga Stretches during Friday breaks and FREE Yoga Class Saturday, 7-8am.

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13
    7:00 AM: REGISTRATION OPENS (Lobby)

8:00-9:00 AM: BARBARA LAMB Experiencer session (Pisces Room)

9:00-10:00 AM: BOB BROWN Welcome & Introductions with PAOLA HARRIS & KIDS plus VIDEOS (UNICEF, Harvest Moon UFOs over Denver, Xiuhtezcatl Martinez UN address and video welcome and Kid Warrior)

10:00-11:00 AM: DANIEL SHEEHAN "Ushering in a New World View"

11:30 AM-12:30 PM: ADAM CURRY "A Glimpse of Consciousness Technology"

12:30-2:00 PM: LUNCH BREAK ALL YOU CAN EAT TACO BAR
    Only available as pre-order (Terrific 2-day Lunch Package). Click here to buy tickets now

2:00-3:00 PM: GERARD AARTSEN "True Exopolitics: Priorities for a Planet in Transition"

3:30-4:30 PM: REBECCA HARDCASTLE WRIGHT "ExoConsciousness," introduced by Andrea Perron

4:30-6:00 PM: STEVE BASSETT "Disclosure Update 2015"

6:30-7:30 PM: TERRIFIC TEAL TAVERNA COCKTAIL MIXER with GEORGE NOORY. Please wear "teal" attire to this event! (Lobby)

7:30-9:00 PM: PAUL DAVIDS Screening of "Marilyn Monroe Declassified", introduced by George Noory, followed by Q&A with Davids

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14
    7:00 AM: REGISTRATION OPENS (Lobby)

8:30-9:00 AM: BOB BROWN Welcome & Opening Remarks with presentation of special 2015 StarworksUSA Award for Service to Humanity to Daniel Sheehan.

9:00-10:00 AM: PAOLA HARRIS "Media Release - 1945 Field Research with José Padilla"

10:30-11:30 AM: MICHAEL LINDEMANN "Expanding Your Reality"

11:30 AM-12:30 PM: JAN HARZAN "Expanding Ufology: Opening NEW Doors in Academia, Industry and Media"

12:30-2:00 PM: LUNCH BREAK ALL YOU CAN EAT PIZZA & SALAD BAR
    Only available as pre-order (Terrific 2-day Lunch Package) from the StarworksUSA.com website. Click here to buy tickets now

2:00-2:30 PM: RON JAMES Introduction to 2016 Laughlin Symposium and future vision for StarworksUSA PLUS Special Tribute to Jerry Pippin and Leonard Nimoy

2:30-4:00 PM: GEORGE NOORY Moderates Panel 1: "Is Our Society Becoming Too Technological?" PANELITS: Jan Harzan, Nick Pope, Paola Harris, Michael Lindemann, Ralph Ring, Adam Curry

4:00-5:30 PM: LUIS FERNANDO MOSTAJO MAERTENS "Contact and The Great White Brotherhood from Lake Titicaca"

5:30-6:45 PM: JAIME MAUSSAN "Breaking News: The Latest UFO Videos"

8:00 PM: DINNER GALA with screening of Paul Davids' Roswell (1984) (Full Attendance Package & individual Dinner tickets only)

Sunday, November 15

9:00-9:30 AM: KAREN GRESHAM NICKELL Guided Meditation "Visions of the Future"

9:30-10:30 AM: NICK POPE "Encounter at Rendlesham Forest"

10:30-11:30 AM: MONIQUE LESSAN "Changing Reality, Changing Thought Frequency"

11:30 AM-12:30 PM: RALPH RING "Free Energy and The Future"

2:00-3:00 PM: MAXINE TAYLOR "Astrology and Beyond"

3:00-4:30 PM: PANEL 2 "How Can We Create A Utopian Future" - Moderated by Paola Harris
    PANELISTS: Rebecca Hardcastle, Nick Pope, Andrea Perron, Steve Bassett, Gerard Aartsen, Monique Lessan, Luis Fernando Mostajo Maertens

4:30-5:30 PM: PAOLA HARRIS Q&A Session

LEARN MORE AND REGISTER NOW: http://starworksusa.com/registration

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:27 pm

I attended several Whole-Life Expos -- and I sort of enjoyed them -- but they sort of scared me -- so I stopped going. I sort of enjoyed going to church -- but it started scaring me -- so I stopped going. I've sort of enjoyed posting on the internet -- but it's scaring me more and more -- so I'm trying to stop posting. I've sort of enjoyed Earth -- but it's scaring me more and more -- so perhaps it's time to leave...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:28 am

Maybe the goal oxy is to set fear aside and live in the moment.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:32 am

Thank-you Carol. Perhaps living in the moment without fear is what attracted me to the Ministry of Robert H. Schuller -- and toward Conservative Talk-Radio (many years ago) -- as opposed to a Brand of Religion which often focused upon the Past and Future in a manner which often generated Fear. I sort of enjoy a lot of Alternative-Research which often focuses upon the Past and Future in a manner which includes a lot of scary material -- but it takes it's toll. I think there might be something to the concept of focusing upon the BOOKS of Peale, Schuller, and Conservative-Writers -- rather than their actual ministries and shows (which could be overly pompous, supercilious, positive, and negative). As for leaving Earth -- how do we know things are better elsewhere?? Beware of "Getting on a UFO to go to a better-place." What if CERN will suck a lot of us out of this world -- and suck a lot of nefarious-entities into this world?? New-Recruits for the Insane-Asylum??!!
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:18 am

I'm glad to see Ralph Ring will be speaking.  Thubs Up
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:23 am

They may feel they "own the night" ,
    but you own The Light when you have the knowledge.  
    Find out how the National Security State really works.

UFOS  AND THE DEEP NATIONAL SECURITY STATE:
    THE MOST EXPLOSIVE EXPOSE ON SECRECY YOU WILL EVER SEE!

Washington DC - Saturday November 21, 20152 pm - 6pm

Join the founder of the global Disclosure movement, Dr. Steven Greer, in Washington DC for a unique opportunity to learn the most comprehensive and explosive expose of UFO secrecy ever presented!

Dr. Greer has been involved in the highest levels of governments and military for over 25 years and will share what he has learned on the who , what , where and why of UFO secrecy and the deep trans-national security state and the constellation of illegal projects that are currently operating.

This 4 hour workshop will include:

-How is secrecy maintained through the hybrid of corporate and government programs?

-Which military bases and facilities and which corporations are involved in this secrecy?

-How is black -budget and criminal activity funding these operations?

-The Connection between the global financial system , UFO technology, drug-running and covert military airspace and bases;

-Where are the key Underground Bases (UGBs) and how are they connected via subterranean tunnels ?

-Who has been involved in managing this secrecy and how is that entity (MAJIC) controlled and operated?

-How do Unacknowledged Special Access Projects (USAPs) operate and how are they kept secret from the people, the President and Congress?

-The History of UFO secrecy since WW II and how it has devolved into its own illegal trans-national cartel.

-See explosive documents on secrecy, how human military
    -controlled "Abductions" are "stage-crafted" - and what is the agenda for this Deception.

-What is the future agenda for the cartel managing UFO secrecy-and how you need to prepare for this future!

- The Planned Cosmic 911 Deception- What you NEED to know!

and MUCH MORE.

The workshop will be held at :
    1st Congregational United Church of Christ
    "Live at 10th and G"
    945 G St. NW
    Washington DC 20001

Saturday November 21, 2015 - 2pm - 6pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:23 pm

I feel as if I might be caught in the middle of at least a Four-Way Power-Struggle:

1. Benevolent ET.
    2. Malevolent ET.
    3. General-Public.
    4. Insiders of All-Kinds.

I get the sinking-feeling that none of them would approve of my incessant-questioning and unconventional-bias. I keep wondering what my deep-seated loyalties really are?? I doubt that true-disclosure will make any of these four-groups happy!! I think there are a lot of beings (human and otherwise) who would love to control what Dr. Steven Greer is revealing -- but probably no one would wish to be at the bottom of the pyramid which is presently coming into view. I've jokingly modeled some possibilities within this website -- and it's frankly made a wreck out of me -- regardless of whether I imagine being an insider or an outsider. I keep thinking that a proper relationship between Humanity and Divinity has not existed for several thousands of years. I keep thinking that The Garden of Eden (figurative and/or literal) is Central to Understanding Our Present Predicament -- Especially Regarding Physicality, Spirituality, Ownership, and Governance.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:44 am

Carol wrote:They may feel they "own the night" ,
    but you own The Light when you have the knowledge.  
    Find out how the National Security State really works.

UFOS  AND THE DEEP NATIONAL SECURITY STATE:
    THE MOST EXPLOSIVE EXPOSE ON SECRECY YOU WILL EVER SEE!

Washington DC - Saturday November 21, 20152 pm - 6pm

Join the founder of the global Disclosure movement, Dr. Steven Greer, in Washington DC for a unique opportunity to learn the most comprehensive and explosive expose of UFO secrecy ever presented!

Dr. Greer has been involved in the highest levels of governments and military for over 25 years and will share what he has learned on the who , what , where and why of UFO secrecy and the deep trans-national security state and the constellation of illegal projects that are currently operating.

This 4 hour workshop will include:

-How is secrecy maintained through the hybrid of corporate and government programs?

-Which military bases and facilities and which corporations are involved in this secrecy?

-How is black -budget and criminal activity funding these operations?

-The Connection between the global financial system , UFO technology, drug-running and covert military airspace and bases;

-Where are the key Underground Bases (UGBs) and how are they connected via subterranean tunnels ?

-Who has been involved in managing this secrecy and how is that entity (MAJIC) controlled and operated?

-How do Unacknowledged Special Access Projects (USAPs) operate and how are they kept secret from the people, the President and Congress?

-The History of UFO secrecy since WW II and how it has devolved into its own illegal trans-national cartel.

-See explosive documents on secrecy, how human military
    -controlled "Abductions" are "stage-crafted" - and what is the agenda for this Deception.

-What is the future agenda for the cartel managing UFO secrecy-and how you need to prepare for this future!

- The Planned Cosmic 911 Deception- What you NEED to know!

and MUCH MORE.

The workshop will be held at :
    1st Congregational United Church of Christ
    "Live at 10th and G"
    945 G St. NW
    Washington DC 20001

Saturday November 21, 2015 - 2pm - 6pm

Is there a link for the above?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:53 am

Seashore wrote:Is there a link for the above?
    I did a search, found out there is a Webinar for $30, and was surprised to see the title "Portal to Ascension" associated with it.  When I clicked on that, it brought up 4 events:

Interesting!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:33 am