tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
orthodoxymoron
mudra
6 posters

Robert morning sky : The Terra papers

mudra
    mudra

Robert morning sky : The Terra papers  Empty Robert morning sky : The Terra papers

Post  mudra Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:26 pm

Robert Morning Sky
    The Terra papers - The Star Elder Story

Robert Morning Sky is a native American Indian with a interesting story, this story is supposedly the hidden history of Earth and man. Robert has connected Babylonian and Greek mythological legend to extraterrestrial intervention that is still part of our planet today.

Many, many years ago, six Native American men were out in the wilderness preparing themselves for a traditional vision quest, hoping to receive a vision of what their futures held in store for them. As they made ready for the next morning, a brilliant star streaked through the dark night sky. But it was not a straight path it took, it danced, it zigged and it zagged as it moved. Then, in one startling moment, the star crashed to the ground, exploding in a bright light, lighting up the trees in the distance

The Terra Papers can be read here :

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_63.htm

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Robert morning sky : The Terra papers  Empty Re: Robert morning sky : The Terra papers

Post  mudra Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:49 am

Veritas Show
    Robert Morning Sky: The Terra Papers Solution 1/8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mV1M6sNdJE

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Robert morning sky : The Terra papers  Empty Re: Robert morning sky : The Terra papers

Post  mudra Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:26 am

Robert Morning Sky on Veritas
    second part of the show

13 to 22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohJwRhZ7Oto&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Thank-you for posting this mudra. I listened to the original broadcast, but now I am listening to it again. I really like what I have heard from Robert Morning Sky. His website has been closed (by Robert) because of abuses of his material. At least this is the public reason he is giving. I hope there has been no strongarming. His material is quite revealing (perhaps too revealing). Why has there been no discussion on this thread. We go on and on about the craziest things, while we often ignore the really important subjects. I am very troubled and confused by this phenomenon. In many ways, disclosure has already occurred, yet the public is either non-responsive or inappropriately reactive. I'm thinking that the human general public may be as problematic (or more problematic) than any regressive et or hybrid presence in this solar system. We might have more of a mess than we realize.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:55 pm

You are right Disclosure HAS happened or IS happening right now...

Its to happen in 3 Phases and those 3 phases are very telling as I came across this Information as a Dot many Years ago. That said - I was unable to move much farther from the Info other than to know It existed. I knew It would come in handy later and now it has...

Under NATO and US DoD auspices - The Highest Security Clearances that can be Issued are ;

> COSMIC as regards NATO.

&

> ULTRA as regards elements of the US DoD Black Projects.

Now whats telling is this. For both Clearances - The Individuals holding that Clearance Level are briefed on the following three Issues of Import...

1. Ancient Earth History (Prediluvial)

2. Extraterrestrials

3. Particlization

That said - We've already seen in many cases that Ancient Man was much smarter and advanced that what We give Him credit for and so the first part of Disclosure is being displayed to Us regularly as ;

1. Ancient Earth History

There has been some Disclosure regarding ETs by most of the other Governments of the World but this has primarily been from Countries OTHER than the US. The US still has to pony up with It's Info and so this is why I say that ETs and Particlization are to be next on Display...

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    There has been some Disclosure regarding ETs by most of the other Governments of the World but this has primarily been from Countries OTHER than the US. The US still has to pony up with It's Info and so this is why I say that ETs and Particlization are to be next on Display...

cheers

I guess disclosure goes from oldest countries and cultures to recent and new ones.
    The US being one of the youngest is waiting in the cue Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Some have referred to the United States as being 'Babylon' or 'The Head of the Snake'. Is it possible that the Underground Bases, Secret Space Program, and Secret Government aspects of the United States are 'Babylon' and 'The Head of the Snake'? Alex Collier suggested in 2010 that 'disclosure' would be more likely to originate in India or China - rather than the United States. I find it interesting that Area 51 is located close to Las Vegas, which is sometimes called 'Babylon'. Has anyone looked at 'The Holy Tablets'? They are an AMAZING read. As usual, I don't know how much of this is true, but it presently has me spelbound. I look at history with curiosity, rather than condemnation. But the general public might be a helluva lot less forgiving when the truth really emerges, and the excrement hits the air-conditioning. Anyone heard if Robert Morning Sky is OK? That site closing was spooky.
    Sibling
    Sibling

Post  Sibling Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:19 am

cyclops All interesting, i myself have read the terra papers, i can see the disclosure happening, Earth history is definitely 1st,

Its all very interesting and i continue to consume the knowledge, people are quick to disregard it as a made up story, but i have enough backing information to

hold ground to the terra papers. All these new movies preparing peoples minds for a life with Alien/extraterrestrial contact, and good quality ways of living,

idk if this has any relevance but i find some similarities with George Lucas star wars stories, Terra papers talks allot about the Ancient Trade routs in our area of the star system,

if your interested in some possibly true Universal history of wars and such u can check this Galactic Time line out, i found it to be very interesting, and if u weave

enough through the characters and ideas, u can see truths just like Terra Papers, and possibly learn somthing

http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/timeline

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Indeed Sibling there is more to our history than what we have been told .
    It's part of our growth in awareness to come to realize who we really
    are and what our place is in the planetary as in the cosmic game.
    Then we can take responsability to regain our sovereign state.

Love from me
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:22 am

well who says you cant teach old tricks to new dog? I knew Mudra would have posted this somewhere, so even managed a search before I posted.
    This subject is worth a bumb for sure.. good monkey food even if it is also a distraction from our purpose? (or not?)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO9IrA76CE8&feature=related
    this is the first part of a 4-5 hour video from a radio show..are a few long pauses to get through, listen to the end of all parts
    enjoy!
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:34 am

Thank you everyone for posting the above links. I just now discovered this thread. I can't wait to dig in this weekend. What would I do without my friends in the Mists? This looks to be a very good collection of information. Linda
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:00 am

Lovely Vidya Cheerful
    There is so much to read and listen to these days it seems .
    I can hardly keep up with everything that interests me .
    Thanks for sharing.

Love for You
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:58 pm

I can't keep up. But I really do need to start listening to Robert Morningsky again. He is one of my favorites. I especially like it when he talks about Ancient Egypt. However, I wonder if people who are on-target get threatened and compromised, at some point. Perhaps the 1990's were sort of a golden era of revelation, prior to 9/11. I don't know. Everything changed ten years ago. Things might get a lot tougher over the next ten years. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm bracing for the worst...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:46 pm

I am almost certain that have seen Robert Morningsky dance at PowWows in the Eastern US. When I first read the name, I immediately thought of a pow wow, probably one in Lawrenceville, Georgia. I have attended several. Then, as I get into the second part of the Veritas interview, Robert tells us that he is a pow wow dancer. I may even have photos. If anyone wants to come to one, I will host you. It changes your energy. Linda
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:28 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I can't keep up. But I really do need to start listening to Robert Morningsky again. He is one of my favorites. I especially like it when he talks about Ancient Egypt. However, I wonder if people who are on-target get threatened and compromised, at some point. Perhaps the 1990's were sort of a golden era of revelation, prior to 9/11. I don't know. Everything changed ten years ago. Things might get a lot tougher over the next ten years. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm bracing for the worst...
    Mmmm, my thinking is along similar lines. Im expecting to shake my head and laugh at myself once again in November, but in the meantime I have to say Im looking for a place in which to fully brace myself, and perhaps in the next month or 2 ;-)
    Robert Morningsky's story certainly helps the process of 'getting out' of society completely (even if its support and justifcation for the decision to do so)..but leaves me with as many questions.. if we were created and have souls, are those souls also 'trapped' here, or did we choose (as the Buddhists say) to be here in these bodies at this time? I prefer to think came here of my choosing,obviously :) Interesting times for sure.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:01 am