tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

BREAKING: CERN HAS SHUT DOWN

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

BREAKING: CERN HAS SHUT DOWN Empty BREAKING: CERN HAS SHUT DOWN

Post  Carol Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:59 am

A video posted to YouTube by Paul Begley is going viral on the internet right now because he has discovered, by monitoring CERN’s online motherboard, that CERN has shut down.

News is still coming in, with many believing it could be some sort of electrical outage.

Others, however, believe that this is all part of the proverbial “kick off” of the September 2015 “doom” that so many have been discussing. Many conspiracy theories are flooding the web about September 2015 being the end of the world – or the dawn of a new beginning.

CERN has been at the center of many of the conspiracy theories, so the video below is, at least, interesting with all things considered.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

BREAKING: CERN HAS SHUT DOWN Empty Re: BREAKING: CERN HAS SHUT DOWN

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:03 pm

I'm sure this tubby goes viral in the USA, for God is preached in churches, on paper and screen more than in every other part of the world. I've got of
    course an experienced nose for evangelists, as a preacher's daughter. I can smell them like a drug-doggie can, from a distance measured between
    pew and pulpit Wink The evangelists with an identity and convictions gained only by the Bible are immediately "falling through the basket" as we use to
    say in Holland.

How can we expect to find the truth in what these type of evangelists say, when an event as an Apocalypse (the wrath of a punishing God?) is secured
    in the folds of Bible's pages and "bad human" history? In the din of their speeches with hands and eyes raised to heaven? The meaning of Apocalypse
    is "removing of the veil", if I am correct. I'm quite of a contrary opinion, regarding the stopping of Cern. I believe this has to do with preventing a possible
    disaster and allow events to unfold for the better. In freedom of leaving planet Earth or entering her realms, for all living beings. Of course, we're all
    entitled to believe what we choose. As I see it, we're all going through our private process of ConCern and that will create our month of September.
    And all the hopefully Indian Summer-months after that Cheerful
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:13 pm

B.B. I've no clue if this is accurate but sure wish it was. Do you honestly think CERN would let us know one way or the other?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cItJVug4Kk
    BREAKING Mysterious Alien Object Manifests in the Sealed Vacuum at CERN, ARMAGEDDON UNLEASHED?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=123&v=6IKMikjvzLs
    SEPTEMBER 1, 2015 BREAKING: "CERN SHUTDOWN"
    ?

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:01 pm

]
    Carol wrote:B.B. I've no clue if this is accurate but sure wish it was. Do you honestly think CERN would let us know one way or the other?

I don't suggest for one second, that Cern and its people, in scientific/technical and experimental functions, is involved in stopping the machinery and process,
    preventing a disaster or disturbance of some sort. I believe that this prevention, if that's what it is, is played out in realms that are far above any Earthbound
    attempt and pushing of buttons or swiping of screen images in the center machine chamber.

To me, there's no dust particle or atom in our body, that is at the mercy of an outside fate or fixed future, in the process of change that is happening now. We're
    creating our present reality moment by moment and that's what this process and coming event is all about. It's about the removing of the veil, aka delay by time,
    from our power of manifestation. I'm weary of all the nonsense, sensational news items and blatant delusional reports, present on internet, regarding a so called disastrous event, for that's only focusing on a reality we don't long for but others do, who're not our friends.

I may seem to contradict myself in stirring the pot now, but it's coming from having had enough of that virtual shouting. I'm done with it, see? You may think I'm prescribing what's good enough to be published here, by my Mother Superior censure-standards, ahem. I'm sharing my views and my preference, it's just that I'm
    not enjoying these sort of posts here in the mists, while they're already present elsewhere in numerous virtual playgrounds. Can't we make a difference?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:13 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:]
    Carol wrote:B.B. I've no clue if this is accurate but sure wish it was. Do you honestly think CERN would let us know one way or the other?

.... it's just that I'm not enjoying these sort of posts here in the mists, while they're already present elsewhere in numerous virtual playgrounds.
    Can't we make a difference?

Thank you Carol, for following the cues to news and bringing snippets and snapshots of it here. Of course your and everybody's right
    to share food for thought is present here, as it should be. It's me-you-us who decide what to put on our plate. I don't have to think for the whole
    group here. Don't mind me too much, being in a bit of a heavy warrior-worrier mood.

I don't know about you, I like to hear how it is for you. I experience such an increase of intensity in EVERYTHING. In a vastness never sensed
    before. As if every stone needs to be turned, as if a magnifying glass is present in urgency, to have a good look at..... To me, it seems that the
    Delphi oracle advise KNOW THYSELF is written in neon letters in the foreground Blink

First time I'm quoting my own post
    Cheerful

BREAKING: CERN HAS SHUT DOWN I_love10
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:20 am

B.B. I tend to bring in a wide variety of posts, articles that I find of interest. CERN concerns me from multiple perspectives.. one being who is really in control of what is going on with that the the dangerous potential to open up a gateway/portal that can't be closed. This happened back in the early 40s with the first atomic bomb that ripped wholes in time and space allowing various negative ETs access to our planet - who of course have access to time travel and look upon the planet as a resource that not always in the best interest of humanity in general. Given all I read I probably share about 1 percent or less tending to just focus on what catches my interest in the moment.. from science, to gardening to prepping to tiny houses, to some politics (very little as others bring this in) to new scientific discoveries, health discoveries, etc.

I've been following CERN for years and reading - along with watching various youtube reports. As I delve deeper into the scientific end of understanding what is happening with CERN my concerns expand.

Personally I think the global focus should be on clean-up of the air, rivers, streams and oceans instead of allowing pollution to run rampant. Then I read about CERN and think about the unraveling of matter itself. Somehow things seem to be going/moving backwards in a Thanatos - self-destructive global mode. I do know that this can be turned around and will require great effort and will.. yet being a witness to what is going on now with our environment and how humanity is set up to be involved in one war after another is actually very sorrowful.

I'm waiting for the day that the humanitarians are released with the money and power to turn things around. Clean-up of our environment at this point in time is a huge goal yet something that must be addressed and focused on.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:32 pm

Carol wrote:
    I'm waiting for the day that the humanitarians are released with the money and power to turn things around. Clean-up of our environment
    at this point in time is a huge goal yet something that must be addressed and focused on.

I understand what you mean and also about sharing what interests you, Carol. From my point of view we've got much more up our sleeves
    than having to wait for the day....... . To me it's obvious that we won't solve our problems with a mind that has caused them to come in our world.
    Cleaning up of our environment is done in a flash, once our DNA awakens fully and who knows with our brosis of outer space, arriving with their
    (to us) miracle workings in a good way. The material world is flexible, as it's just energy formed with our mind and beheld by our eyes in a "make
    belief" manner, although I don't mean to imply that we should ignore matter or handle matter casually and disinterested. I agree with you that
    we should take care of our environment and guard its health and ours, with the love it deserves.

I'm always paying attention to matter and how I handle it, but I'm not attached to it in a way that I can survive only with their promise to exist
    forever in my life. I'm expecting miracles and perceive a reality coming into existence that is far above our wildest imaginations in a good way.
    I'm very optimistic and I choose for a bright future, without allowing the world around me to try and make me change my mind. We don't have to
    see the same thing, but if I'm right we're both on the same page in choosing for the light, Carol. I see the days arriving now, that money- and
    power-games are exposed to huge extends, to me they seem to be in their death-throes.

The Guardian UK online newspaper posted an article on the refugee crisis, saying "European governments don't make decisions, for the whole
    world is watching!". The governments are in a state of embarassment, in fear of losing face and credentials. In a very dark humorous way, they
    have mistakenly assumed that they still have a face and credentials, but they have none to show up with, whatsoever. It's a shocking realization
    that is happening now and this process takes time, as I see it. I see the present situation as a turmoil of conflicting and clashing interests, causing
    power systems to grind to a standstill, with the money system in tow. Some party-animals throw in a new game in desperate and futile attempts.

On a personal level, this is happening to many people, when I look around me. I see some lose their face due to their conscience waking up, they
    lose their face to themselves, see what I mean? And some can't bear to see in that mirror within, specially in men who wake up to their ignorance of I love you
    The key to endure this revelation of truth, to me, is to be present with an open heart amidst of any pain that presents itself and embrace that with love,
    as a moment of truth leading to freedom, overcoming the shame. For when in shame, we also hide the shining particles of our being to ourselves.

To me, it's all part of the 26.000 year cycle of the partriarchical/matriarchical swinging pendulum, with the 13.000 years of patriarchical supremacy ending,
    followed now by a 13.000 year cycle of matriarchical supremacy, which is in essence a co-operation of the masculine and feminine nature. This is the
    process of an alchemical wedding in all of us..... when the twain shall meet, as I see the dynamic in my now. Imagine for a moment, that only on this
    planet in this moment of our existence, the male and female energies are divided in separate physical bodies as well as mainly present as one of
    those two in a physical bode and that our true nature is holding those in balance within one body.

Many voices of visionaries call out with an invitation to let go of what we know and an advise to remember that all it takes is our choice. And when the
    choice is wrong, to feel free to choose again and... again. There's not much magic involved, or energy excersizes of some complicated sort, only a truthful
    awareness and honesty to look within. I do believe that our collective consciousness decides for our present conditions on the planet, not the supposedly
    evil meaning ET races, finding the door open or locked when they knock on their own heaven's door Cheerful
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:36 pm

Negative ETs do not have access to the higher spiritual realms simply because they don't vibrate at those higher frequency and coming from an intellectual perspective that they're already at the top of the food chain - not realizing that there are many more spiritual dimensional realms available to those who seek them and are willing to make the effort to put time into spiritual practices that help activate/recreate their DNA to where it has access to wormholes (doorways) that allow them to experience these other spiritually expanded realities. This is of course pertains only to certain types of ETs whereas there are others who are spiritually far beyond us. This certainly is a topic for much speculation as I've heard and read much over the year on this and figure I won't really know until I cross over if even then.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:15 am