tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine I n An 8-Year Span When It Was Contaminated With Cancer Virus

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine I n An 8-Year Span When It Was Contaminated With Cancer Virus Empty CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine I n An 8-Year Span When It Was Contaminated With Cancer Virus

Post  Carol Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:51 pm

The CDC has quickly removed a page from their website, which WAS cached here (since removed by google so you can view an image of the cache here), admitting that more than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine within an 8-year span from 1955-1963 when a proportion of the vaccine was contaminated with a cancer causing polyomavirus called SV40. It has been estimated that 10-30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of the vaccine.

Here is a link to the cached CDC page

http://preventdisease.com/images13/CDC_Polio.png

Michele Carbone, Assistant Professor of Pathology at Loyola University in Chicago, has recently isolated fragments of the SV-40 virus in human bone cancers and in a lethal form of lung cancer called mesothelioma. He found SV-40 in 33% of the osteosarcoma bone cancers studied, in 40% of other bone cancers, and in 60% of the mesotheliomas lung cancers, writes Geraldo Fuentes.

Dr. Michele Carbone openly acknowledged HIV/AIDS was spread by the hepatitis B vaccine produced by Merck & Co. during the early 1970s. It was the first time since the initial transmissions took place in 1972-74, that a leading expert in the field of vaccine manufacturing and testing has openly admitted the Merck & Co. liability for AIDS.

CALIFORNIA AERIAL SPRAYING for WNV and SV40
    In February 2009 to present date, aerial spraying for the WNV occurred in major cities within the State of California. During spraying of Anaheim, CA a Caucasian female (age 50) was exposed to heavy spraying, while doing her daily exercise of walking several miles. Heavy helicopter activity occurred for several days in this area. After spraying, she experienced light headedness, nausea, muscle aches and increased low back pain. She was evaluated for toxicological mechanisms that were associated with pesticide exposure due to aerial spraying utilizing advanced biological monitoring testing. The test results which included protein band testing utilizing Protein Coupled Response (PCR) methods were positive for KD-45. KD-45 is the protein band for SV-40 Simian Green Monkey virus. Additional tests were performed for Epstein-Barr virus capside and Cytomeglia virus which are used in bioengineering for gene delivery systems through viral protein envelope and adenoviral protein envelope technology. The individual was positive for both; indicating a highly probable exposure to a DNA vaccination delivery system through nasal inhalation.

The question of the century is how many other viruses and toxins are within current day vaccines that we’ll only find out about in a few decades?

Aluminum gels or aluminum salts are vaccine ingredients that have been used in vaccines since the 1930s. Small amounts of aluminum are added to help the body build stronger immunity against the germ in the vaccine. Aluminum is one of the most common metals found in nature and is present in air, food, and water. The amount of aluminum present in vaccines is low and is regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/adjuvants.html

Abstract
    Aluminum is an experimentally demonstrated neurotoxin and the most commonly used vaccine adjuvant. Despite almost 90 years of widespread use of aluminum adjuvants, medical science’s understanding about their mechanisms of action is still remarkably poor. There is also a concerning scarcity of data on toxicology and pharmacokinetics of these compounds. In spite of this, the notion that aluminum in vaccines is safe appears to be widely accepted. Experimental research, however, clearly shows that aluminum adjuvants have a potential to induce serious immunological disorders in humans. In particular, aluminum in adjuvant form carries a risk for autoimmunity, long-term brain inflammation and associated neurological complications and may thus have profound and widespread adverse health consequences. In our opinion, the possibility that vaccine benefits may have been overrated and the risk of potential adverse effects underestimated, has not been rigorously evaluated in the medical and scientific community. We hope that the present paper will provide a framework for a much needed and long overdue assessment of this highly contentious medical issue.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21568886

Last edited by Carol on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine I n An 8-Year Span When It Was Contaminated With Cancer Virus Empty Re: CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine I n An 8-Year Span When It Was Contaminated With Cancer Virus

Post  bobhardee Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:06 pm

8/31/2015
    There was a book that came out a number of year ago written by the son of a research doctor who lived in New Orleans which was saying that the polio virus was made from the livers of monkeys that had gotten infected and that he believed that most of the cancers that started showing up in the 70's 80's 90's was because they had been contaminated in the 50's and 60's. I think that the name of the book was something like Doctor ___________ monkey virus. I will search and try to find the correct name. Most interesting book that no one wanted to believe.

Bob H.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine I n An 8-Year Span When It Was Contaminated With Cancer Virus Empty Re: CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine I n An 8-Year Span When It Was Contaminated With Cancer Virus

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:21 pm

I've come to the sad realization that the real-truth regarding just about everything is somewhat negative. Religion -- Government -- Military -- Business -- Medicine -- History -- Aliens -- UFO's -- You Name It -- there's a hell of a lot of negativity connected with it. I just finished talking to a couple of LDS Missionaries -- and I could've gotten nasty and negative with them -- but I was nice and restrained. I'm sure they get misused and abused on a daily-basis. Anyway -- thanks for all of the research and reflection. Truth-Seeking is NOT a Happy-Clappy Task!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:34 pm

I think most of us would have had a healthier life if we lived on Fuji. Unfrickingbelievable the biological experiments that this nation has committed against it's own citizens and our own military. I'm of the personal opinion that all medical services for these illnesses created by our own government should be provided free of charge.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine I n An 8-Year Span When It Was Contaminated With Cancer Virus Empty CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine I n An 8-Year Span When It Was Contaminated With Cancer Virus

Post  Jenetta Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:27 pm

bobhardee wrote:8/31/2015
    There was a book that came out a number of year ago written by the son of a research doctor who lived in New Orleans which was saying that the polio virus was made from the livers of monkeys that had gotten infected and that he believed that most of the cancers that started showing up in the 70's 80's 90's was because they had been contaminated in the 50's and 60's.   I think that the name of the book was something like Doctor ___________ monkey virus.  I will search and try to find the correct name.  Most interesting book that no one wanted to believe.

Bob H.

That book was:

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.ru/2011/12/dr-marys-monkey-reviewed-by-stuart.html

by Edward T. Haslam

How the unsolved murder of a doctor, a secret laboratory in New Orleans and cancer-causing monkey viruses are linked to Lee Harvey Oswald, the JFK assassination and emerging global epidemics.

Review by Stuart Bramhall

Dr Mary’s Monkey is far more important for the light it sheds on the current epidemic of breast and other soft tissue cancers than on the JFK assassination. Haslam’s book provides a detailed history of how the Salk and Sabin polio vaccines administered to three million baby boomers were accidentally contaminated with a cancer causing monkey virus known as Simian Virus 40 (SV-40). It also describes the massive cover-up initiated by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and American Cancer Society, who continued administering the vaccine after they learned it was contaminated.

A book I definitely want to read through a second time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    As it is below; so it is above
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:29 am

That's right, it's Dr. Mary's Monkey. Thanks. I was thinking that it was Dr. Mary's something or the other but couldn't remember who Dr. Mary was in the book. So it didn't sound right. Thanks for posting that Jenetta.
    The author was trying to report his belief that the production of the polio vaccine also played a part in the Kennedy assassination. The book and its strange title was not a best seller.... and its interesting that only now some 60+ years after taking the vaccine, do we learn the truth.

Bob H.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:29 am