tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

RIP Wayne Dyer

mudra
    mudra

RIP Wayne Dyer Empty RIP Wayne Dyer

Post  mudra Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:15 am

RIP Wayne Dyer 11986490_10152981630136512_6560167706447389619_n

We lost some great world changing souls this year.

Wayne Dyer thank you for the inspiring moments I had while listening to you.
    Wisdom and Love are what you are leaving behind.
    But I know too you'll will always carry them around.

The Karen

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

RIP Wayne Dyer Empty Re: RIP Wayne Dyer

Post  Carol Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:05 pm

Candle in the Wind Hadriel So sad to know he's no longer with us. Hadriel Candle in the Wind

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YflagIfVVec
    Your reality is created by your thoughts Dr Wayne Dyer the law of attraction

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FPkjATtx4g
    Wayne Dyer How to Have Conscious Contact with God

Published on Nov 17, 2013
    Wayne Dyer is one of the greatest teachers of our time, and with Getting in the Gap: How to Have Conscious Contact with God, he has made a tremendous breakthrough. Then Linda Moulton Howe with a bizarre new discovery about the Arctic.

Wayne Walter Dyer (born May 10, 1940) is an American self-help author and motivational speaker.

Dyer worked as a high school guidance counselor in Detroit and as a professor of counselor education at St. John's University in New York City. He pursued an academic career, published in journals and established a private therapy practice. His lectures at St. John's, which focused on positive thinking and motivational speaking techniques, attracted many students. A literary agent persuaded Dyer to document his theories in his first book called Your Erroneous Zones. Dyer quit his teaching job and began a publicity tour of the United States of America, doggedly pursuing bookstore appearances and media interviews ("out of the back of his station wagon", according to Michael Korda, making the best-seller lists "before book publishers even noticed what was happening"), which eventually led to national television talk show appearances including Merv Griffin, The Tonight Show, and Phil Donahue.

Dyer proceeded to build on his success with lecture tours, a series of audiotapes, and regular publication of new books. Dyer's message resonated with many in the New Thought Movement and beyond. He often recounted anecdotes from his family life, and repeatedly used his own life experience as an example. His self-made man success story was a part of his appeal. Dyer told readers to pursue self actualization, calling reliance on the self as a guide to "religious" experience, and suggested that readers emulate Jesus Christ, whom he termed both an example of a self-actualized person, and a "preacher of self-reliance". Dyer criticized societal focus on guilt, which he saw as an unhealthy immobilization in the present due to actions taken in the past. He advocated readers to see how parents, institutions, and even they, themselves, have imposed guilt trips upon themselves.

Although Dyer initially resisted the spiritual tag, by the 1990s he had altered his message to include more components of spirituality when he wrote the book Real Magic, and discussed higher consciousness, in the book Your Sacred Self.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h8It0nevWI
    Dr. Wayne Dyer - Last 5 Mins before You Sleep

A good way to fill one's mind before drifting off to sleep is to pray - fall asleep praying / repetition of what you're grateful for. For example: I am grateful for all the good in my life. I am happy. I'm content. I'm lucky. I'm thankful for all the blessings in my life. I am open to the best inspiration God choose to fill me with.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:37 pm

Thanks for all these wonderfull videos of Wayne Dyer you added Carol.
    He was such a wonderful being.
    It's like a family member that passed away Candle in the Wind

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:23 pm

You're welcome mudra. His bio is fascinating and is a clear representation of a self-made man.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:58 pm

Carol wrote:You're welcome mudra. His bio is fascinating and is a clear representation of a self-made man.

Indeed Carol he self-made himself in complete service to others. He certainly made the world a better place to live Flowers

His family released the following statement:

“Wayne has left his body, passing away through the night. He always said he couldn’t wait for this next adventure to begin and had no fear of dying. Our hearts are broken, but we smile to think of how much our scurvy elephant will enjoy the other side.

We Love You Forever Dad/Wayne

The Dyer Family”

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:52 pm

I read a couple of Dr. Wayne Dyer's books many years ago -- and I enjoyed them greatly. I am sad to hear of Dr. Dyer's transition (hopefully to bigger and better things). I've felt for decades that Psychology and Ethics should be at the center of how we live. I have more recently expanded this focus to include Psychology, Ethics, Business, Law, Law-Enforcement, and the Military (with the military being a highly-ethical special-case of law-enforcement).
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:07 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I've felt for decades that Psychology and Ethics should be at the center of how we live. I have more recently expanded this focus to include Psychology, Ethics, Business, Law, Law-Enforcement, and the Military (with the military being a highly-ethical special-case of law-enforcement).

That would be our present society upgraded to some standard of higher value then the one it has fallen in now.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:49 am

A message from Serena Dyer Pisoni Wayne Dyer's daughter

I would like to clarify something, so please spread this message. My dad died of a heart related issue. The result of the autopsy showed that there was NO leukemia in his body or in his blood. He believed he had healed himself of this disease and he was right, the doctor confirmed to us he did not have it. So many people are writing to ask why he didn't treat his leukemia, even indicating it was selfish of him not to, but he knew he did not have it, and it was NOT his cause of death. I want to make this point because my dad lived and breathed the idea that we could heal ourselves of anything, including leukemia, and so many people who follow his teachings have used his work to heal themselves of things that were previously thought to be impossible to heal or cure. I personally will continue to do what my dad always said, be realistic and expect miracles. (** we, as a family, say this message with much excitement and joy, we are so happy that dad gave us this little blessing of being able to continue his message that when you tap into the power of intention, anything is possible!!)

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:49 am

Thank you, mudra, for this clarifying post about Wayne Dyer by his granddaughter. I've read some of Wayne's books
    many years ago and loved them, only much later I began to grasp what he shares in them: tapping the power of intention.
    He was such a gentle soul, still IS... and one of the earlier way-showers with such a clear message to the Western mind, I think.

Ortho's words:
    "I've felt for decades that Psychology and Ethics should be at the center of how we live. I have more recently expanded this
    focus to include Psychology, Ethics, Business, Law, Law-Enforcement, and the Military (with the military being a highly-ethical
    special-case of law-enforcement)".

You're seemingly turning every stone and pebble to find truth, Ortho. I'm often amazed by the amount of knowledge you study.
    It's hard work to me, a full time job it seems. To me, all these aspects of consciousness you mention, are part of the Delphi oracle
    slogan "Know thyself" To me, that implies also that only you can know who you are and that goes for everybody around you.
    Although we need others to show us mirrors and inspire feelings in human conditions. I'm learning more about myself, now that
    I've moved overseas. I felt a strong urge to go, this springtime. As if IT was waiting for me to make a choice and than... hopla Wink

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:10 pm