tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

C2C about very important issues...

burgundia
    burgundia

C2C about very important issues... Empty C2C about very important issues...

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:36 pm

Linda Molton-Howe talks about the mysterious deadly cuts on seals, the little brown bat dying out, the moon and other...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

C2C about very important issues... Empty Re: C2C about very important issues...

Post  Carol Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Thanks burgundia. I have this on streaming but haven't listened to it yet. Do you mind sharing which part stood out for you and why?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:20 pm

I am not very much into the origin of the moon Carol. To me more important there were environmental issues. I think the moon topic is in part 3 and maybe 4.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:39 pm

What a shocking state these interview reported! North America is a disaster and I cant help but think 'monsanto' when i hear of such mass extinctions. USA is definitely the frankenstein play ground of the world, just look at the health of the general population, and have you seen how hard it is to avoid GMO foods these days?... we are being poisoned on a daily basis... why?

My guess its its all linked with 2011 (2012 is disinformation), and like the ultra low HAARP frequencies that are being generated, its all part of a design to keep us from our true heritage and potential...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:59 am

I finally got to listen to the last two hours. Grim. What is happening to the state of the planet as a result of mankind is truly tragic.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:51 am