tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
mudra
Carol
6 posters

Confirmed! Extinction Level Event-A Giant Comet Headed This Way-To Hit September 2015!! Two Government Confirmations! (Videos)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Confirmed! Extinction Level Event-A Giant Comet Headed This Way-To Hit September 2015!! Two Government Confirmations! (Videos) Empty Confirmed! Extinction Level Event-A Giant Comet Headed This Way-To Hit September 2015!! Two Government Confirmations! (Videos)

Post  Carol Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Confirmed! Extinction Level Event-A Giant Comet Headed This Way-To Hit September 2015!! Two Government Confirmations! (Videos) Incomingcomet
    Confirmed! Extinction Level Event-A Giant Comet Headed This Way-To Hit September 2015!!
    Two Government Confirmations! (Videos)

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/08/it-is-coming-two-government-confirmations-a-giant-comet-headed-this-way-to-hit-september-2015-videos-2471778.html

Here is what Renee M wrote on her channel:

This video was from the Linda Kirby channel (which was accidentally taken down today).

My email to Linda:
    Hi Linda,
    Thank you for the latest video with the warning about the comet coming in September. I hope you don’t mind me asking a few more questions…Have you been in correspondence at all more with this person to verify that the email did indeed come from her? I know people have been sending fake emails in my name and can imagine they would do that to other people as well. Has she written to you in the past using the same email address? Are you able to write to her YouTube or Facebook account just to verify with her that the email did in fact come from her? So sorry for all the questions… I just want to verify as much as possible about this before I pass along any info to others. If this is not a hoax, and you are certain that this info did indeed come from this Christian lady, I think it’s important to get this info out to more people asap.

Linda’s response:
    Renee, she and I have been corresponding via email only for now. She told me on her own accord without me asking her, that her dad came home last night and sat the family down with this info. She was dumbfounded and had to write me. She is one of my newsletter subscribers. She said he told her that Jade Helm is about prepping for the aftermath of the asteroid. She said it was due in Sept. but he didn’t give a date. She said he saw the doc. at DHS, where he has high security clearance. I looked on her posts to make sure she wasn’t a troll and all her posts for as far back as I could go were all Christ-like. She saw all my persecution on the comments and felt very bad for that cuz she felt responsible for having given me the info. She said, she will ask her dad again when she sees him, if there was a date. She said they have known since 2010 and have been prepping since. She said it’s been behind the sun so very difficult to find. However, I’ve seen videos today that someone put links on my video comments of a very bright sun like object in the sky…2 videos I saw. So, I don’t know more. I can’t verify if this info is 100% accurate. I know what the Lord told me about the asteroid so if this will open some eyes, I’m happy. I trust it because it matches exactly what the Lord told me. My spirit did NOT tell me NOT to trust it. So, I went with it after checking her out as much as I could. Now if she’s a plant, of sorts, why would she confirm my info? Wouldn’t a gov. plant, want to disprove it? After all, I’m already on record as saying the Lord told me about this asteroid so why would a gov. plant want to back me up? See what I mean? I don’t know…I just did what I felt was right. I know the asteroid is coming and that’s what the Lord told me and He wanted me to warn the people. I guess He knew only the true believers would believe it and the rest will perish in this disbelief…I don’t know.

Yes, this needs to get out because if people on the east coast can get inland to higher ground, lives can be saved….at least for a short time. I’m not sure that’s where the asteroid will hit tho, it’s where everyone is dreaming about it hitting. He/Lord, didn’t tell me where it would hit. If they are left behind, perhaps this asteroid impact will bring them to Christ and they will at least go to heaven when they die. So, yes, please share if you don’t mind the persecution you will get. This video brought out every troll and “Christian” hater there is. I bet 10% were good remarks while the rest were hate filled. So, that’s your call hun!! Thanks you so much.

Could this be the reason for the New Agenda that is being implemented in September of this year?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Confirmed! Extinction Level Event-A Giant Comet Headed This Way-To Hit September 2015!! Two Government Confirmations! (Videos) Empty Re: Confirmed! Extinction Level Event-A Giant Comet Headed This Way-To Hit September 2015!! Two Government Confirmations! (Videos)

Post  mudra Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:11 am

Confirmed! Extinction Level Event-A Giant Comet Headed This Way-To Hit September 2015!! Two Government Confirmations! (Videos) Facepalm-cat

Facepalm

Carol make a quick survey on this lady's time track and you'll find she recurrently posts doom and gloom.
    I have nothing against Christians but some of them have the " Apocalypse " so much in their
    agenda that they will find anything they can to drag others in their paranoia and convince them it's coming.

Before it's News is'nt the best site for genuine verifiable info imho.

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Confirmed! Extinction Level Event-A Giant Comet Headed This Way-To Hit September 2015!! Two Government Confirmations! (Videos) Empty Re: Confirmed! Extinction Level Event-A Giant Comet Headed This Way-To Hit September 2015!! Two Government Confirmations! (Videos)

Post  burgundia Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:06 am

mudra wrote:Confirmed! Extinction Level Event-A Giant Comet Headed This Way-To Hit September 2015!! Two Government Confirmations! (Videos) Facepalm-cat

Facepalm

Carol make a quick survey on  this lady's time track and you'll find  she recurrently posts doom and gloom.
    I have nothing against Christians but some of them  have the " Apocalypse " so much in their
    agenda that they will find anything they can to drag others in their paranoia and convince them it's coming.

Before it's News is'nt the best site for genuine verifiable info imho.

Love from me
    mudra

Thubs Up
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:41 am

As most of you know, I combine Biblical-Eschatology with Science-Fiction in a very low-key and passive-manner. I stopped attending a church which emphasized the Book of Revelation and the End of the World. I've somewhat recently been focusing upon Job through Daniel -- rather than upon the New Testament (especially regarding the End of the World). I think that millions (if not billions) of people have been ruined by End of the World preaching and writing. Please read The Gods of Eden by William Bramley -- regarding the History of Warfare and Apocalyptic-Religions. I could go on and on about this sort of thing -- but I'm too sick and tired of the whole mess. Things might go up in smoke tomorrow -- or things might get better and better and better. I have no idea what's going to happen (or not happen). However, I think some of us need to consider all possibilities regarding the future -- and frankly, a lot of possibilities are NOT pleasant. I honestly think that what really "gets us" will "blindside us". Perhaps all this apocalyptic-hype is preparing us for the Pope's visit to the U.S. in September. Who knows?? Greed and Fear are strong motivators of the general-public. Logic and Altruism are weak motivators of the general-public. I might be wrong about that -- but I don't think so. I continue to think that being prepared for just about anything is a wise-plan -- rather than being frantic and upset because of some video or email.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:29 am

it better happen after Sept 15th cos i got tickets to Star Wars opening !

please god of comets and falling debris , make the rock hit about 6 hours after i see the movie cos i want to get to an off licence , grab a case of beer and get to the top of a mountain and watch the ball come in and blow us all to bits !

i always wanted to go out with a bang : 0)

N

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:31 am

perhaps a financial event Carol ?

" Could this be the reason for the New Agenda that is being implemented in September of this year? "
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:01 am

There is so much going on at multiple levels it's almost impossible to keep track of any of it. Yes, a huge financial change is in the works along with earth changes which I know have just thrown up my hands and say.. now what? It seems every year in September a comet is predicted. And how many times had Nibiru been brought up. I'm past caring and continue to operate from the "no fear zone." Many of these world events are completely outside our sphere of influence and we're here more as observers other then those who have expanded their consciousness to take on a more pro-active role is helping where they can.

I have my own personal issue to deal with now and am not sure what the future holds. Sure wish Mercurial would return to hold up his end as an Admin given my own situation. I may have to turn the reigns over to someone else just in case things don't work out.

My neighbor of course is next door saying she is ready for the rapture....yelling, "come get me" while I'm next door saying, "No, wait, I'vet got a lot more work to do." It's so ironic that it's laughable. She convinced come the end of September, the XXXX is going to hit the fan. And I'm in another camp completely. Only time will tell.

And I will add, our government has been in control of time travel since the 40s and also has the US Secret Space command. I think they are far more on top of things then some can possibly even imagine - so as a result of knowing about this other information I stopped worrying about incoming astroids and comets years ago. We have our guardians watching out for the planet so I just don't get too worked up over "incoming" space debris.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:05 am

[Best copy available]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBsUk2U3L6E

You go Carol.

We are watched over.

Meanwhile there is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXV50ZcbxPk

From: http://spiritscienceactivenation.net/Oz/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=242&

1) Increased and faster physical manifestation (feedback) of beliefs held: In external reality and in the physical body

2) Bashar's ship has lowered itself to exactly 1000 miles above Sedona (from 1700 miles).

3) New process called "Seeding the Vortex" (Bashar, ship and crew will actively "pump" their (and Yahyel) frequency into the Sedona Vortex and it will spread across all of North America). Good idea to get in alignment (consequences of not being in alignment will increase).

4) Fall of 2016 "Everything will change": Immediate changes will occur and long term changes (not necessarily apparent right away) will in retrospect be traceable back to the fall of 2016.

Predominantly positive people will have increased synchronistic expansions in "magical ways".
    Predominantly negative people will be more and more disconnected from "various things" and "opportunities".

5) Major Predictions:

a) 2015 - 2017 (probability 98%) (fall of 2016 is "focal point" for this): Some form of ET life will be common, mainstream knowledge and will change the mindset and plant the seed that will eventually grow into the first open contact event around 2027 - 2033.

b) 75-85% probability of a "major economic downturn" around the fall of 2016 (can come before or after though). Positive side: Will create a different mindset of the idea of economics and create a large upsurge for a totally different way to arrange the economic system (North America will take the lead here). First thing will be a complete revamping of the taxation system that will benefit everyone and it will spread like a wave throughout the global economy which will be totally transformed in the following years. 2020 is a demarcation point and the positive transformation will be "complete" in 2025-2030. (the total prediction going towards 2020 has a probability of 87-95%).

c) Political system will first appear to be "same old, same old". However, in 2020 humanity will create "a new completely historical event in our political system" (probability 88%). My Specualtion: One world order? (non-linearly hi-jacked by positive people from the negative people who started the momentum for it).

d) 2015-2016: The beginning of a new practical energy system that can be mass produced and will begin to tap into "free energy". "It will be an infant kind of presentation at first but will mature very rapidly towards 2020-2025."

e) This new energy system will also be predicated by a "contraction". Between now and 2016-2019 there is a 98% probability of "another relatively devastating terrorist action" (I guess "another" refers to 9/11). He does not say if it will be a false flag or not...

f) Now - 2020: Almost 100% probability of "another nuclear meltdown" (I guess "another" refers to Fukashima). He gives no location of this new melt down.

These two negative "contraction" events will pave the way for a new, better, and clean energy system mentioned in point d.
    These major negative events will help "usher in a new age in 2020-2030 that is similar to the space race in the 1960's in which everyone will "pull together" to make big changes happen" (and yes, we landed on the moon;). In this period there will be incredible inventions and stuff happening that is beyond our imagination at this point.

g) The above will "really turn things around and accelerate the idea of open contact" so that we will "finish out the window of 2030-2033 having an absolute understanding of Disclosure, of ET existence, and open contact beginning in earnest".

h) Sea water levels will rise as the ice melts during the next 50 years. Many coastal cities will go under water. It will all be "worked out" over time...

i) 2020-2025: We will be able to confirm historically the existence of Atlantis (probability above 90%). Someone will find the last "hall of records that exists". History will have to be rewritten. A large percentage of what was lost in the library of Alexandria will be found in this "hall of records".

j) Transmissions from Bashar and others will change as we change and accelerate. There will be "a lot more interactivity" as a lot more of us will actually start to "reflect back" all the things that Bashar has reminded us for so long that we "already know".
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:20 pm

Well guess what? Today is Oct 1st and all the September dooms day prophecies can be flushed down the toilet.  cheers  Seems we survived several more time line changes without incident..  or our Secret Government Space Command is on the ball as expected. lol!  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1

Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Any news regarding the surgery, Carol??
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:36 pm

I'll be leaving for the hospital in about 2 hours. Surgery is at 1:30 pm - 4 1/2 hours long. So that would be 4:30 pm to maybe 9 pm PST. We'll let you know how it goes in a day or two.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Thank-you Carol. God Be With You.
    I just thought of when President Ronald Reagan got shot, and was being
    wheeled-into the operating-room, he looked-up at the surgical-team, and said
    "I Hope You're All Republicans!!"

Confirmed! Extinction Level Event-A Giant Comet Headed This Way-To Hit September 2015!! Two Government Confirmations! (Videos) 287a5537a885a4b1c68b1d75b344fe40

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:39 pm