tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Why is it that some people who have less, sometimes give more?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Why is it that some people who have less, sometimes give more? Empty Why is it that some people who have less, sometimes give more?

Post  Carol Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:55 pm

https://youtu.be/eqLaF_pjz9s
    Why is it that some people who have less, sometimes give more?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Why is it that some people who have less, sometimes give more? Empty Re: Why is it that some people who have less, sometimes give more?

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Beautiful video, Carol, thank you. These I like so much, for they're powerful beyond words. I've experienced the tigress awakening when I didn't
    have enough to eat and also the grate-fullness of a filled stomach and how that influences one's mood and attitude. By knowing how it feels to
    live in survival for a while, feeling like an animal predator, not knowing if the next day brings food and creating inventive solutions and the ability
    to ask for support, I've found a way to share the little that I had and form a network of similar sharers in that condition.

The year 2014 seems to have been the year that poverty and bad luck struck many of my friends and neighbors, in Holland. These were trying
    times, one after another. Once I left my  attitude of fear for punishment by the welfare system, believing I lived in shortage and after making a statement that I was done with it, on the 2nd Xmas day of 2014, all changed into acceptance of living in abundance. This attracts those who
    resonate with that vibration and these people offer support, which I found as soon as the new year 2015 started. A true miracle.

I've found there's a way to live with enough, while staying healthy and content, without any condition in the outside world having a say in that.
    It's like potluck, there's always plenty and more. This month the village where I live now organizes a village picnic and walk, access for free.
    Those who can, prepare an offer of food or drink and share it with all. I'm going to make my first Polish apple pie with the apples from the tree
    in my garden. Never before I've had a garden with an apple-tree Wink

After looking at the video in your post, Carol, this one followed. These two people never give.... up..
    on the power of words on little yellow sticking notes  Cheerful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVY4DeAvnfI

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:31 pm