tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

SCANNING PEOPLE FOR THE RIGHT FREQUENCY

dominic777
    dominic777

SCANNING PEOPLE FOR THE RIGHT FREQUENCY Empty SCANNING PEOPLE FOR THE RIGHT FREQUENCY

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:48 am

One of my tools is scanning people for the right frequency, and discern negative people a million miles away...also i have to set up the alpha -omega group who will teach and prepare a place for chronically ill people sowe can heal them just by laying of hands on them , changing their frequency/...av2 camelot are the cover fro us to get on with the real jobs...
    how many other people have frequency scanning abilities..iknow brook has?
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

SCANNING PEOPLE FOR THE RIGHT FREQUENCY Empty Re: SCANNING PEOPLE FOR THE RIGHT FREQUENCY

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:28 am

dominic777 wrote:One of my tools is scanning people for the right frequency, and discern negative people a million miles away...also i have to set up the alpha -omega group who will teach and prepare a place for chronically ill people sowe can heal them just by laying of hands on them , changing their frequency/...av2 camelot are the cover fro us to get on with the real jobs...

Dom ,

I have at home a frequency generator from audio frequencies to about 100 MHZ . Will this do ?
    dominic777
    dominic777

SCANNING PEOPLE FOR THE RIGHT FREQUENCY Empty Re: SCANNING PEOPLE FOR THE RIGHT FREQUENCY

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:47 am

enemyofNWO wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:One of my tools is scanning people for the right frequency, and discern negative people a million miles away...also i have to set up the alpha -omega group who will teach and prepare a place for chronically ill people sowe can heal them just by laying of hands on them , changing their frequency/...av2 camelot are the cover fro us to get on with the real jobs...

Dom ,

I have at home a frequency generator from audio frequencies to about 100 MHZ . Will this do ?
    the best way of discernment is intuitively , you are looking fora Infrasonic sound...very deep low sound...grat collect all the people on this forum who have a frequency scanner job to do link up to brook..
    lol
    dom

438hZ...IS OK 440 Hz ..is wrong
    lol
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:05 am

dominic777 wrote:
    enemyofNWO wrote:

Dom ,

the best way of discernment is intuitively , you are looking fora Infrasonic sound...very deep low sound...grat collect all the people on this forum who have a frequency scanner job to do link up to brook..
    lol
    dom

438hZ...IS OK 440 Hz ..is wrong
    lol
    Infrasonic sound also equates to FEAR
    lol
    dom
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:14 am

enemyofNWO wrote:

Dom ,

therefore negative elements are coming onto this forum and they have to be discerned
    C77
    C77

Post  C77 Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:29 am

Funny, stumbling on this post today.... because the 2 sub topics (scanning people for the higher resonance frequency
    and the healing of the hands) have been the dominant thoughts within my mind now for a few weeks.
    Great topic and yes I have both abilities.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:11 pm

C77 wrote:Funny, stumbling on this post today.... because the 2 sub topics (scanning people for the higher resonance frequency
    and the healing of the hands) have been the dominant thoughts within my mind now for a few weeks.
    Great topic and yes I have both abilities.

great maybe we can step forward in a positive way...if thoughts are coming within your mind , they must obviously be coming from a higher intelligence for both of us to see the truth
    lol
    dom
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Hah! Your covers are blown. Now you've gone and done it. There will be lines of folks waiting for these talents to be used. That is, the line begins after me as I claim first dibs. cyclops

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Carol wrote:Hah! Your covers are blown. Now you've gone and done it. There will be lines of folks waiting for these talents to be used. That is, the line begins after me as I claim first dibs. cyclops

ohh heck i forgot about that C77 is up for it
    lol
    C77
    C77

Post  C77 Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Carol wrote:Hah! Your covers are blown. Now you've gone and done it. There will be lines of folks waiting for these talents to be used. That is, the line begins after me as I claim first dibs. cyclops

LMAO !!!
    No problemo..
    Funny thing is I did a remote healing for someone last night in the Midwest and am curious to see the results.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:55 am

C77 wrote:

LMAO !!!
    No problemo..
    Funny thing is I did a remote healing for someone last night in the Midwest and am curious to see the results.
    great can you elaborate on this positive gift yo have for healing andhow do you think it works?
    lol
    dom
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:58 am

oooh, my left knee, my left middle finger,( the swearing one, ), my kidneys, pressure in my sinuses... bounce
    is this the queue ?
    thanks in advance Flowers

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:47 pm