tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Planet of the Megaliths full documentary, Less known ancient megalithic archaeological sites

mudra
    mudra

Planet of the Megaliths full documentary, Less known ancient megalithic archaeological sites Empty Planet of the Megaliths full documentary, Less known ancient megalithic archaeological sites

Post  mudra Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:49 am

Planet of the Megaliths full documentary, Less known ancient megalithic archaeological sites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ3kgJDtz7g

Love Always
    mudra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Planet of the Megaliths full documentary, Less known ancient megalithic archaeological sites Empty Re: Planet of the Megaliths full documentary, Less known ancient megalithic archaeological sites

Post  bobhardee Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:30 am

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Planet of the Megaliths full documentary, Less known ancient megalithic archaeological sites Empty Re: Planet of the Megaliths full documentary, Less known ancient megalithic archaeological sites

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:35 pm

Thank you, mudra and bobhardee, I so love to see those documentaries!
    Just by sitting on my chair, I can walk through ancient sites and find more,
    unknown to the main public. The Russian tour-guide of the tubby is charming!
    I'm impressed by that indigenous guide in that Cusco visiting group, explaining
    the use of language derived from experiences in the human body and nature,
    translated into sound-words, I like that a lot.

To me this is an example of high education and the appliance of wisdom, that is
    so much more connected to living on the body of lady Gaia and treating her as
    a living body also. She's wise and such a great teacher, for she knows no fear.

Tomorrow I'm going to Glastonbury for a whole day and enjoy a walk in that area.
    There are some places around the Tor, known to a few, that much I'm told.
    I'll see how exploring Avalon area goes, during the time I'm here and, if I'm not
    drawn into elven magic, returning much later after you've all ascended or maybe
    fierce and strong in the mists, as ever, I'll share some of my findings in that area,
    in words and pictures, if I feel I'm allowed to and know how to use my laptop Lmfao

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:52 am

8/13/2015
    You have got to see the rock carving at the 3:06 mark. Unbelievable.
    Enjoy this one. I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqUtb1O4TkA
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:12 am

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:11 am

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:42 am

8/20/2015
    This is a short, but informative, and fun to watch video.
    Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YssX5ny--g8
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:36 pm

8/27/2015

Gigantinc Ancient Monolith Discovered off Sicily--10,000 Years Old AT LEAST
    Thursday, August 27, 2015

A 130-foot stone monolith has been discovered in the sea off of the Italian coast, that researchers say is at least 9,500 years old. The find was made during a high-resolution mapping survey of the seafloor off the coast of Sicily. The stone is in 40m (131 feet) of water, at a spot 60km (37 miles) south of the Italian island.

The regularly-shaped stone is 12m (39 feet) long and is estimated to weigh 15 tons. It has three 24-inch holes, two in it's sides, and a third one at one end that passes completely through from one side to the other. While the monolith's original function remains a mystery, one guess made by the researchers is that it may have been used as a lighthouse, with the hole in the end holding a torch as a beacon.

The researchers are dating the monolith's age to approximately 9,500 BP, as the region was inundated by the sea at that time, due to the dramatic rise in global sea levels that followed the end of the last ice age. However, radiocarbon dating results from encrusted seashell deposits on the stone were dated to approximately 40,000 BCE. While this could simply mean that the original stone was taken from the sea by the monolith's crafters, this does suggest that it's construction could be much older.

This find, along with other sites such as Göbekli Tepe in Turkey, indicate that our ancestors were far more capable technologically than what is commonly accepted by mainstream science. The researchers address this in their publication: "The monolith found — made of a single, large block — required a cutting, extraction, transportation and installation, which undoubtedly reveals important technical skills and great engineering. The belief that our ancestors lacked the knowledge, skill and technology to exploit marine resources or make sea crossings, must be progressively abandoned.

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/gigantinc-ancient-monolith-discovered-sicily-10000-years-old-least#ixzz3k4L6F7JV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nQuyadfBKw
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:52 am

8/30/2015
    A lost civilization that predates those found in Iraq.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qLw98B10KA

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:12 am