tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

What do you know about Richard Boylan?

lindabaker
    lindabaker

What do you know about Richard Boylan? Empty What do you know about Richard Boylan?

Post  lindabaker Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:06 am

When researching the Star Nation Conferences, Dr. Boylan's web page popped up. I don't think I watched a lot of the Boylan information on the Camelot site when I discovered it last Spring...somehow I missed it. Anyway, there is some fantastic storytelling going on there...and if this is a duplication of old news, please forgive me...I am not capable of reading everything, everywhere, even though I try, ha ha, and y'all are usually way ahead of me. Read the January 21 article. I can hardly believe my eyes. Oh, heck, read them all...they are not long. Thanks, buds.

http://www.drboylan.com/

lindabaker
    lindabaker

What do you know about Richard Boylan? Empty Re: What do you know about Richard Boylan?

Post  lindabaker Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Bump for my own personal research purposes. I am wondering if I have to go to the Camelot archives for this...no problem. Does anyone want to tell me more that they might know?
    investigator
    investigator

What do you know about Richard Boylan? Empty Re: What do you know about Richard Boylan?

Post  investigator Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:45 pm

He was removed from the CA board of psychology for possible sexual relations with patients a long time ago. He's not really a "PHD" anymore, and he does not legally practice as a psychologist. Apparently, I recall an article of him somewhere, where his former patient claimed he would talk about aliens nude in a hot tub, with a mentally ill women. I think hes a nutcase Linda, not because he believes in aliens, but because he would talk about them nude in a hot tub with his patients. Also, he still has his license listed on his curriculum vitae even though it was revoked in 1995 on his website.

screen-shot source
    http://www.psychboard.ca.gov/consumers/actions_b.shtml
    What do you know about Richard Boylan? Boyland

court transcript complaint source
    http://www.pufoin.com/main/drboylan.php
    In the Matter of the Accusation )
    Against: )
    )
    RICHARD J. BOYLAN, Ph.D. ) No. W-14 and
    2826 O Street, Suite 2 ) LMS-57
    Sacramento, CA 958116 )
    )
    Psychologist's License ) OAH Mos. N-9404129
    No. PSY-10047 ) N-9406179
    )
    MFCC License No. MFC 5943 )
    LCSW License No. 4231 )

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:45 am

investigator wrote:He was removed from the CA board of psychology for possible sexual relations with patients a long time ago. He's not really a "PHD" anymore, and he does not legally practice as a psychologist. Apparently, I recall an article of him somewhere, where his former patient claimed he would talk about aliens nude in a hot tub, with a mentally ill women. I think hes a nutcase Linda, not because he believes in aliens, but because he would talk about them nude in a hot tub with his patients. Also, he still has his license listed on his curriculum vitae even though it was revoked in 1995 on his website.

screen-shot source
    http://www.psychboard.ca.gov/consumers/actions_b.shtml
    What do you know about Richard Boylan? Boyland

court transcript complaint source
    http://www.pufoin.com/main/drboylan.php
    In the Matter of the Accusation )
    Against: )
    )
    RICHARD J. BOYLAN, Ph.D. ) No. W-14 and
    2826 O Street, Suite 2 ) LMS-57
    Sacramento, CA 958116 )
    )
    Psychologist's License ) OAH Mos. N-9404129
    No. PSY-10047 ) N-9406179
    )
    MFCC License No. MFC 5943 )
    LCSW License No. 4231 )

Greeting Investigator ,

May I just correct you on something you wrote ? "He's not really a "PHD" anymore " . Well the way I understand it, a PHD is a an educational level that once achieved cannot be erased . The license to practice is a separate permit given to who qualifies educationally for a certain profession , this license can be revoked on the ground of malpractice or for other reasons , and this seem to be the case . Cheers
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:06 am

Wow, guys, I'm glad I bumped this thread...thank you very much. His recent prediction, if it came true, would affect me most severely: the one about the Appalachian mega quakes due next year. Who knows why people get licenses revoked...sometmes it's right to do so, and sometimes it's true, but unrelated to information being given by the person, so he could be right about the prediction, we'll see. I'll still be on the lookout next September! Just because there are some things wrong about a person doesn't mean they don't have some right things about them, ya know? Thing is, if the "aliens" wanted people to know of upcoming dangers, they would be talking to more than one person, right?

This goes to remind me that Camelot interviewed everyone they could, who was interesting...they did not make judgments in advance as to how "correct" or legit these people were. That's up to us...

And I thank you, guys, it took some time to look it up for me. That was a true gesture of friendship...Linda
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:36 am

Hi Linda,

Years ago I joined his newsgroup and started to see some things that alarmed me.
    First off, his controlling attitude and rudeness to those that didn't agree with everything he had to say really put me off.

He would ask members to meditate at a certain time to 'save' or 'rescue' the good ET's he was in contact with and asked people to report if they had any dreams or what they saw or felt.

Some would say they had strange shadow or alien visits, headaches, ringing in their ears or other scary things happen.
    He would say that was good or that was only an 'upgrade' from the 'star visitors' and not to worry about it.

I thought there was some kind of mind control or something sinister going on with these innocent people who felt they were starseeds.
    I heard about his 'hot tub' sessions and drew my own conclusions about this strange man.
    I would never trust him and thank goodness I never joined in their 'exercises'.
    Cheers,
    Linda

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:29 am