tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The War On Cash: Australia Leads The New Age Of Economic Totalitarianism

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

The War On Cash: Australia Leads The New Age Of Economic Totalitarianism Empty The War On Cash: Australia Leads The New Age Of Economic Totalitarianism

Post  enemyofNWO Mon May 04, 2015 11:19 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-04/war-cash-australia-leads-new-age-economic-totalitarianism

SNIP
    "The reason I moved the Solution Conference forward was due to the fact that all my sources behind the curtain were screaming from the four corners of the world that the new age of Economic Totalitarianism is upon us all. Australia will be the first to introduce a compulsory tax on savings. This is the ultimate Marxist state for now anyone with spare cash is the enemy of the Conservative Tony Abbott government. What I laid out at the Solution Conference is the ONLY way out of this nightmare. It is time for people to start spreading the word and get behind changing the game plan while we still have a game in play. We have to stop this confiscation of all wealth and the continual borrowing and taxation. This will lead to the total destruction of Western culture for we are plagued by power hungry insane politicians who cannot see past their nose.

The new compulsory control is already provided for in the 2015 Australian budget. So that everyone who has any savings must pay taxes on on their savings. The measure is expected to serve as a global test balloon for Europe and North America will watch the outcome in Australia. If there will be no massive resistance of Australian savers, the rest of the world should expect this outright confiscation very rapidly.

Tony Abbot has proven to be a real Marxist. He is taking the Australian people into the economic abyss from which only war and bloodshed can emerge. This is really Atlas Shrugged in high gear. The Abbot Government will introduce its draft budget for 2015 tax on savings and it will to announce this measure before the formal decision on the budget.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott said that it was now all about to relieve families and small businesses. For this, the new tax is to be used. The problem is clear. There will be no reduction in taxes for these people, it will only be more money in the pocket of corrupt and seriously deranged politicians who are destroying the western civilization in the blink of an eye.

Abbott also said there would be some hard decisions in the new budget because this was inevitable. For the banks, the government’s plans are anything but good news. Abbott’s anti-capitalism view will put him up there with Lenin no doubt when history is allowed to be written honestly perhaps in a hundred years or some. This decision of a tax on savings would seriously harm the government and if there are any smart Australians, it should now be a race to get the hell out of the banks. The banks should see a massive withdraw. Take your money and buy tangible assets even gold, but you just cannot store it in a bank. Movable assets will be the key and buying equities in the USA may be the only real game in town to protect money. "
    continues at

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-04/war-cash-australia-leads-new-age-economic-totalitarianism
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The War On Cash: Australia Leads The New Age Of Economic Totalitarianism Empty Re: The War On Cash: Australia Leads The New Age Of Economic Totalitarianism

Post  Carol Mon May 04, 2015 5:43 pm

I read that and my blood ran cold.. you know what they're doing of course? People are not going to put their money in banks. Is it safer to purchase gold coins. I for one am not in favor of these types of test balloons and hope everyone is armed with a shotgun to shoot them down.

There are a number of things going on within the US right now that aren't good. For example there are the demonstrations, civil unrest, uprisings and riots in Baltimore, mayhem in Seattle and Washington, rampages in Oakland, California, protests in Texas, etc. IMPO, advantage is taken of the peaceful demonstrations and there are paid agitators sent into these areas to stir things up for whatever is next on the secret political agenda...recall Nixon's "goons" and "dirty tricks".

One possible agenda is the ongoing onslaught against the legal possession of guns granted by US Constitution's 2nd Amendment. There are already news reports of possible summer race riots (who is fueling that and it's still spring?). One would suspect most of this civil unrest is to take attention away from what is going on behind the smoke and mirrors. In recent articles we read that the IMF is going to make China the 2nd world's reserve currency. The dollar, strong now, will undergo some significant changes. (Tip: purchase yuan for your portfolio since it is likely to go up.)

The other significant news event to happen at the end of September is a comet that is expected to land in the Puerto Rico area and supposedly will cause an ELE (Extinction Level Event) event, which I doubt will happen given what we know of what our Secret Space Command can do.

Then there is all the world-wide volcanic activity - think Yellowstone and the recent eruption off the coast of Oregon.

I think the US Government is preparing for a combination of earth changes and political unrest due to a combination of what is going on in the financial world, lack of jobs and what's heading down the pike in October with China's yuan becoming the 2nd world reserve currency. With so many Americans and others on food stamps, dealing with unemployment where jobs were exported out of the US, there is a lot of discontent with youth "hanging out" with not that much to do and are easily ignited to venting their frustrations.

Now that it has started, many gangs and other opportunists see violence and rioting as a way to 'get' things. The throng is swept along with it and good people with good intentions to have a peaceful demonstration are the pawns of those who want to manipulate them and have a violent event.

I recall that Homeland Security had too many hollow point bullets, FEMA supposedly has all these empty camps, the recent militarization of the police, etc. all this seems ready and waiting to be used and now I see things they may use them for.....

I also don't believe in taxes. It would seem that there is a better way to steward the worlds resources rather the have the bulk of these resource belong to a few oligarchs.

Alas, this reminds me that it's time to "walk my talk" and focus on the positive and pray.

Trust in God, but tie my camel.....

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The War On Cash: Australia Leads The New Age Of Economic Totalitarianism Empty Re: The War On Cash: Australia Leads The New Age Of Economic Totalitarianism

Post  Carol Mon May 04, 2015 7:03 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue May 05, 2015 8:37 am

4/5/2015
    Carol,
    There is irony in the statement "Trust in God but tie the Camel" and it can be seen by doing a YouTube search. You will find an equal number of Christian and Islam speakers/preachers all with the same sermon title... Trust in God but tie the camel. I listened to John Hogue last night talk about how Islam is a younger religion than Christianity and with time will move away from its violent means. I believe that will happen when and only it they take control of the world. Which will not be anytime soon. However, that threat will prevent most Americans or at least those from down south from giving up our firearms. It ain't gonna happen. Hogue said that we get upset when we see some journalist head chopped off but we forget or our national media doesn't focus on how people get their head chopped off nearly everyday in Saudi Arabia for stupid stuff as well as serious crimes. Head chopping seems to be an acceptable thing to do to those who question authority.
    Yes we are in an era of financial unrest and a reset seems to be coming and what scares me and perhaps many others is that we don't know what that will mean......and how that plays with big rocks coming down from the sky or being thrown up from the earth is another great unknown.

I double dare any alien who is reading this to show yourself and save this beautiful little planet.
    God help us all.
    Bob H.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:59 pm