tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
lindabaker
burgundia
6 posters

Cruel bear baiting in South Carolina, USA

burgundia
    burgundia

Cruel bear baiting in South Carolina, USA Empty Cruel bear baiting in South Carolina, USA

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:37 am

There is a video here and also a petition form you can sign..
    https://secure.humanesociety.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=4669
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Cruel bear baiting in South Carolina, USA Empty Re: Cruel bear baiting in South Carolina, USA

Post  lindabaker Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:04 am

Thank you for posting this. I recognize this type of person in the video. Very bad energy. This is the good news: Slowly but surely we will bring people out of the dark ages. Although the numbers are small, there are pockets of people in the US who are still filled with the blood lust, the penchant for cruelty. There are some very very scary groups who would do this to a human as well. These people are still holding Ku Klux Klan meetings, and they hold human sacrifices under burning crosses in secret, at night. Regarding the hatred toward Muslims: there is a lot of internet chatter in the US right now regarding the practice of animal sacrifice during Ramadan...they recognize their own behaviors and tendencies! I intend to be witness now to a cleansing that will happen in the minds and hearts of those who are bent on cruelty. The sacrificial torture and/or killing of animals (and humans) will cease. Sacrifice has been around for millennia...and we are still witnessing it. Let it be the end of this darkness, this idea that the gods must be appeased. What gods were those? Isn't it time we kicked them out of our universe? Yeah, I'm sensitive because I live in the South where the mostly male hate groups will stop at nothing to keep the blood lust alive. Time to call them out, once and for all. By the way, don't get lost in rural S. Carolina or N. Georgia...especially if you are brown, black, gay, foreign, etc. You may not get out alive. I've seen these men, in person, gathering in my private neighborhood club house parking lot in Kennesaw, Georgia, putting on their white robes and hoods. My son was driving on his way to school the same day, and saw the same thing. They leave their homes and families like nothing is going on, then gather, hood up, and drive to their secret gathering place. This was only a few years ago that we witnessed this large group. My son's black friend had to ride around Kennesaw in the back seat of the car with a blanket over his head, just so he could visit us. Yeah, I'm sensitive. Let's expose this practice of bear baying and all kinds of torture. Shine the light on these folks...their time is over, over over.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Cruel bear baiting in South Carolina, USA Empty Re: Cruel bear baiting in South Carolina, USA

Post  Micjer Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Wouldn't you love to tie up the organizers and get bears to attack them. Just for training purposes of course. No guns leave them helpless.

Makes me sick to watch what some people think is fun and entertaining.

Mad
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:37 pm

I signed the petition Burgundia .
    Any more like that please keep posting them here.
    It's good some people give a voice to these animals that can't even defend themselves .
    The very least we can do is support them .

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:15 am

Thanks mudra..here is another one everybody can sign..and also learn why we have salmonella outbreaks, especially in USA, even recently
    http://action.humanesociety.org/site/MessageViewer?em_id=15791.0
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:29 am

Burgundia is correct about the chicken farms. I live in chicken farm country. The farmers are required to keep the chicken houses completely covered over, and the chickens live in darkness. If you haven't seen the film, "Food, Inc." please please watch it...it will tell you who is running the food system, what they are doing, and why.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:55 pm

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Thanks Burgundia!
    I signed the petition for South Carolina.
    No No
    can not watch this, just glanced..
    It is said this planet varies to the extremes with its beauties and ugliness, with the angel like people and animal like people. Earth is very special place to grow spiritually and advance.
    with love to you all here,
    devakas
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:34 pm

Petition signed Burgundia .
    I have been participating in quite a few of these petitions.
    I know every voice counts and can make a difference.

Love Always
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:24 pm

devakas wrote:Thanks Burgundia!
    I signed the petition for South Carolina.
    No No
    can not watch this, just glanced..
    It is said this planet varies to the extremes with its beauties and ugliness, with the angel like people and animal like people. Earth is very special place to grow spiritually and advance.
    with love to you all here,
    devakas

Thank you for saying this. Sometimes the animal like people can be overwhelming. I thank you for talking about the extremes. Sometimes those extremes are difficult to witness, know what I mean? Thank you for being here and saying that. It has calmed me down! Someone else is seeing how bizarre the extremes are getting right now! It's getting ridiculous! Oh, No, I sound like the Jester! Ha ha Linda
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:00 pm

I signed the petition
    hoping it will help to change the law.
    this is for sure no hunting dog training.this is cruelty for animals.
    Imo humanity has to change the behavior to all animals, especially now.Time is fast running out so much animals are going extinct right now.
    for example Iam vegetarian, like millions of asian Indians. I live healthy on vegetables, fruits, nuts, mushrooms, beans, dal, cheese, milk very very little eggs (only in cakes)
    All animals have feelings like us.
    With all the best Sabina I love you flower sunny
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Sabina, what is dal?
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:07 pm

sorry linda thought dal is english but another world is lentil there are different coulors red and yellow
    ones you will find in the asian kittchen; brown lentils you will find in the german kittchen.
    I love you Sabina
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Yes, lentils is the English word, and thank you, Sabina. This reminds me that I must get some yellow and red lentils, as they are so tasty and beneficial. Do you care to share any special recipes for dishes that would be new to me in the US? On another note, did anyone listen to the entire three hours of the most recent Ashayna Deane video in which she says that being a vegetarian is not a good idea? I could not have disagreed more, and, I did listen to the rest of the video with a more skeptical frame of reference...that was one of many "red flags" or warnings to me that she did not come from a place that we want to vibe with, as our future unfolds...
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:07 pm

I never resonate with Ashayna Deane I don`t like her teaching only my way is the right way and if you buildup
    your merkaba not in my way it will be your destruction and then you have to visit all her lectures witch are very costly.I have always the feeling she wants to make a lot of money.Was she not under mind controll when she was young??I read somethings about that....
    Iam very carefull about chanelling but I liked this interview from chris Thomas he is reading the akasha cronicle.(thread from Burgundia a slightly different look at our origin Annunaki and Hathors)
    ALL the best Sabina

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:08 am

Thank you all for signing the petitions. I will be bringing you more information about various issues. Yes, every voice counts.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Cruel bear baiting in South Carolina, USA Empty cruel experiments on dogs

Post  burgundia Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:55 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Cruel bear baiting in South Carolina, USA Empty about monkeys and NASA

Post  burgundia Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:57 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:01 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:03 pm

Thanks for the updates Burgundia.
    Just to let you know I am participating to all these campaigns you post.

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:04 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:29 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 am