tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Eartheart
bobhardee
B.B.Baghor
enemyofNWO
orthodoxymoron
9 posters

United States AI Solar System (2)

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Empty Re: United States AI Solar System (2)

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:22 pm

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Blue-boy-thomas-gainsborough
    Don't Laugh. Your Daughter Might Be Inside.

I should finish my BR Download tonight or tomorrow, and I'll try to give it a rest for a while. However, I have some historical material to post relative to current posting by me and others, but I might not start with that for another week or two. Actually, I might not start. Period. It's getting that bad. As you know, I try not to dig too deep and fast, and I honestly could, but I'd rather not. I am honestly miserable and hamstrung to an unimaginable extent. God Got Me?? The Matrix Made Me Do It?? Damned If I Know. Damned If I Don't Know. Damned If I Do. Damned If I Don't. Damn.

If your so happy ,why do you protest and project on to me your own inner anguish , City Dweller ? Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds. Or makes exceptions for those who do not tow the party line. If your 'happy' then that's all that matters . But when some people protest to much its hard to avoid the impression there is unresolved hand baggage. Why do you even bother with 'worst offenders' ? Let it go . Before I came along ? Did we have some kind of secret Trist I am not aware of ? Did you develop some kind of attachment to me ? You see ,whats happening is that you are subconsciously emoting towards me to fill an emptiness . Now I am not judging you for that. You are. This is what happens when loneliness confronts truth. Don't be ashamed of what your feeling , get more aware of what your really saying . Through all the vicissitudes of corporate lab management a bright innocent young assistant starts work. Fresh out of University with a Degree in applied cloning technologies .A rookie with a soft heart in the wrong game. She starts out at the bottom ,cleaning out the cages , monitoring the new births and doing all the grunt work for the lab techs and senior research scientists . One day she watches a mother rat give birth ,fascinated by the loving attention the mother gives her new babies . For reasons she cant quite explain she feels compelled to keep a close eye on this litter. After a while she notices one young rat amongst all the pink eyed albinos has astonishingly beautiful bright blue eye's . She picks it up out of the cage and stares in to its eye's, captivated by the color and sparkle behind it . Then she does something that is a cause for instant dismissal .She gives it a name . Worse, she fakes its death in the Log book and takes it home. The name she gives the Rat is Nordy . Nordy becomes more than just a pet , he becomes her best friend because he is so funny ,cheeky and alive . She could swear he listens intently to her when she talks to him and he watches her when she sits at her lap top, patiently observing . On weekends she takes him shopping and he snuggles in her Blouse , peaking his head out as she wanders through the market . He is quite simply adorable . She gets a tee shirt made that says 'love me ,love my rat'. Its a joke but its somehow serious too. And it becomes Nordy's favorite top too. Nordy and Sarah become inseparable but she knows she must keep Nordy a secret from everyone at work. If word got out she would be the laughing stock and loose her job . She cant see why its such a big deal but its in the contract for some stupid reason......... One thing is for sure .You dont learn much about life or nature living in a cage or box. Often the prison isn't physical but mental .People in Fear are afraid to take risks of any kind. In its extreme form its called agoraphobia. Most people have a milder sub clinical form which is sanitized and called Normality. So its okay to be normal ? I don't think so . People who are in a constant state of fear tend to lash out for no apparent reason , but look a bit deeper and the reason is actually quite obvious. Sensual deprivation or in the common tongue , loneliness. But since loneliness is equated with failure , no one will admit to it openly. Travel for any length of time on your own and you will overcome shyness . The isolation combined with confronting each day as it comes soon teaches you to be adaptable and open. In the old days they called it pilgrimage or peregrination . Normality frowns on freedom so it replaces it with the Bullshit equivalent , Democracy . Or mob rule for short. Sameness replaces individuality and cloning starts to make sense to people who want to be THE SAME. funny how that works. There comes a breaking point when the self denial can no longer be contained and the lonely person reaches that place called desperation and shouts out . It could be a friend or work colleague or online acquaintance but whoever it is will have to process a barrage of pent up emotion . Ordinarily that pent up emotion is cynically channeled and harvested by the Church and state and corporate world for profit . But sometimes it leaks out elsewhere . Art , music , riots , forums. In dreams , the soul is trying to tell a story too , but most people make no effort at all to interpret their Dreams . That's a great loss . So what do most people do to damp down this emotional Fire ? They reinvent it and start to lie . They make up cover stories just like their govt does. Women can be the worst offenders in this regard . If they are attracted to a man they wont just say 'Hey fella I totally fancy you ,why dont you invite me out sometime ?' Oh no . Quite the opposite. They will make a scene over some silly thing and expect you to figure it out . Men then find themselves in the dubious entrapping position of decoding an agenda that is deliberately ambiguous and men don't like ambiguity. This is where it pays to do your Handbag Psychology homework guys or face the consequences. Failing that the avatar they choose is usually very indicative. Women are born advertisers. What made you think I was talking about you ? Do you suffer from the delusion you are the only female on the planet too ? If you don't believe me , try checking out the availability of a wide range of handbags that cater to every psychological profile down at Victoria markets . Or David Jones has a good selection if your taste leans more to the conventional . Controlling women is very profitable for the cabal because many women will happily pay twice as much for clothes/accessories of half the quality than men will put up with. Men have many faults but by and large they are better able to asses the relative real value of things and not waste so much time on body and clothes Image. Isolating women from real choices by indulging their vanity is the Cabals main tool of control. The cabal is male dominated so what would you expect ? In the mean time I have a story to tell and the story is not based on you or anyone else on this forum . Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental . Enjoy the ride . The story Tellers and cartoonists are an interesting bunch. Traditionally anarchic they get away with telling the truth by anthropomorphism .Turning their stories about humans in to animals. Pinky and the Brain Being a classic example amongst many . Professional psychology is a rats nest of abuse. Easily seduced by the influence they enjoy over their patients , many mental health professionals prey on their clients . But if you can find a good one they can be an enormous help in dealing objectively with your unresolved hand baggage. That's why they limit hand luggage on planes. Because women carry way to much . Just kidding. Nordy did not mind being left at Sarah's home and having the run of the house everyday at first .He toilet trained himself and never left a mess . Pee went in the pot plants and the toilet seat was always left up for him to do his number two's. Sarah was that rare female who could accommodate a male rats needs and not make an issue out of it . But eventually his curiosity got the better of him and Sarah , being an intensely practical introverted type had a very large leather Handbag she took to work . Nordy just cadged a lift one morning when she was not looking. He knew he was not supposed to so it was the first secret he kept from her . He felt bad about that but he also felt very protective of Sarah and needed to know what she did during the day . Sarah had only a basic security clearance at the Lab and worked in the nursery section only. She had no access to the other parts of the lab at all. Better perhaps if she had never found out what happened elsewhere. But in the canteen she started to notice a guy that drew her eye . He was a techy by the look of it . Some what careless of his dress habits but he had an easy and kind smile . So one day Sarah deliberately accidentally spilled some coffee on him as she squeezed past him . That's how they met , over coffee. Destiny ? perhaps. One thing lead to another and Mike who had fancied her too from the first time he saw her took her out on a date. First date's are not for pets so Nordy had to stay at home . He was cool with that because he liked Mike. Its a given on this planet where choice is limited to one ,that in relationships you are conditioned to look for love within strictly defined boundaries of class religion, race, skin color , nationality, etc. Some choice. So with that level of cultural behavioral conditioning there is a tendency for artificiality and manipulation to enter people's interpersonal relationships. Or in crude language ,selling lies to get the guys. When a woman who is insecure therefore tries to get a mans attention she will do the very thing that works against her efforts. She will criticize him unfairly. Whats even more astonishing though is her failure to realize this behavior pattern will NEVER WORK. Ever. Men are every bit as vulnerable to criticism as women if not more so. Until they grow up at least . Most men never do reach psychological maturity though . The cabal cant control men and women who do. They need infantile dependence to maintain control and have an army of 'experts' to define your tolerated behaviors , such as Doctors ,scientists ,professors and Shrink's. Inverting truth and making false accusation is their main trick . But it only works on the weak minded. It is very typical for guilty parties to feign indignation and project their crimes on to the very person who exposes their lies . The term for this is projection . Kind of like Projectile ,being a Bullet. Its also axiomatic of control based tyranny's that they routinely censor/delete any and all information that could incriminate them. Truth embraces disclosure , liars routinely bury the truth. Sarah and Mike ,being shrewd individuals , knew that they needed to keep their relationship quiet to avoid unwelcome attention from the security police so they avoided moving in together . This put a strain on things sometimes but they learned to accept it. Sarah Noticed that Mike was reluctant to talk to much about his job and he kept it to very generalized comments. But true love does not like to keep secrets and one day when the large part of the staff was away for one of those 'team development training' trips Mike walked in to the Nursery and said "Come with me". Sarah could not believe her eye's when she entered the secure area Mike worked in. "This is what I do " he said . Before her she saw a vast spaghetti network of pipes, cages and spiraling loops . "You built this ?" "Yes, they call it the Labyrinth and I have to design ,build and reset it everyday to the Scientists Specifications." "Its Huge . This is where my babies come when they are grown up ?" "Part of it .I don't know where they go after they have been tested here .Now we must leave .Your not supposed to see this." That evening in a public park ,Sarah could tell Mike was excited and nervous. She knew that they had crossed the rubicon and he needed to talk . It came out in a long Burst of enthusiasm and urgency mixed with a degree of nervousness . "What I am going to tell you strictly speaking is classified so it must go no further. I trust you but do you trust me ?" "Yes of course I do Mike but whats troubling you ?" " I am cheating the Labyrinth to help the Rats .Yes I know its wrong but I cant do all those things the Scientists ask me to do. Please just listen ,I need to get this off my Chest . You know they do behavioral tests with electric shock ? Well I found out this amazing thing one day when I turned off the shock plate on the feed door . The rats pretended to get the shock to keep the scientists happy ! The rats are playing the scientists at their own game and I am helping them do it. Its amazing Sarah. Those arrogant stuffed shirts think they have the Rats figured out but those little buggers are so smart they are playing the white coats at their own game. They know when the plates are charged and will suffer the shock . Other times they will pretend to get the shock so the scientist assumes the plate is on when its not ! "I dont know exactly how the rats figure it out so quickly but when the coats arent looking I talk to them Sarah and I swear I think they understand ! You think I'm nuts right ? " "No actually Mike , I dont." Then Sarah went to her bedroom and bought back her Friend . "He's Gorgeous ,you know you could get it in a lot of trouble over that though " "Yes well now we both know each others secrets and we need to keep it that way." There is a very telling scene in the second to last Bond film where the villain explains to Bond how his mother created a rat trap where all the rats fell in to a large hole and were forced to eat each other to survive . Last rat standing is now no longer able to eat anything except meat. Its nature has been changed. It will kill every other rat to be top rat . This is behavioral indoctrination/modification in a nutshell . Its how the cabal engineers society and individuals . When Freud Boasted to Jung that he was bringing the 'plague' to America with his psychoanalytic movement he was not joking , and Jung soon realized just how sinister Freud truly was. A good teacher will only suffer a student for so long before he/she will tell their charge . "I can only teach you so much. you have to live your truth." So while I dont consider myself fully qualified to teach I do know enough to say from experience just a very few basic truths that will stand anyone in good stead . Dont Lie , dont cheat . Tell the truth always no matter how much it costs .Stay close to nature and let her teach you through experience . Eat a healthy balanced diet .Stay away from all spiritual guru's ,churches and cults and make your own way as much as you can . Travel when you are young and free. Youth is a precious window of opportunity to grow and mature . Dont squander it getting drunk ,doing drugs and making an arse of yourself to look cool and tough . Trust your own voice , listen to your conscience . Dont beat yourself up when you make mistakes , learn from them. In relationships apply all you have learned through your travels and dont be afraid of rejection. If someone interests you and you are attracted to them , go for it . Don't mess around and dither. You may win ,you may loose but the experience you gain will be priceless the next time around. Feint heart never won fair lady . Its always been true. Ladies , dont play all those silly games you play with men . Reverse psychology , tantrums and rumor mongering . Men do it yes and its stupid but don't think your exempt from the same consequences .Getting pregnant to reel in a man will always backfire in the end . Men don't respect manipulative women and women will not respect men for the same reason . You wont get true love without honesty and integrity. To often ladies sabotage each others best hopes out of jealousy . If your in to a guy , let HIM know and keep your female friends out of the loop . Only you know what you need to feel fulfilled as a person . Dont let anyone else tell you what that special something is . How the hell would they Know? There is a very clever Film called Bedazzled where 'the Devil' played by Elizabeth Hurley with relish ,teaches a very insecure man how to overcome other people's expectations and be himself. Well worth watching . Brendan Fraser Plays the insecure Nerd so well . But you know some of the nicest people you will ever meet are geeks . Im an alpha male but my daughter is a total Geek . Its not a problem. Real alpha males dont strut and bully. That's another myth that does a lot of harm. I did ask for help and I did get it. I had some incredible teachers ,mostly ET family but they did it by setting up experiences that I grew through without them declaring it . Only much later did I realize . Never harmful though sometimes scary , growth does not happen without pain and hardship. If you cant accept that then your going to lead a dull uneventful life. So if that's what you want that's what you will get . But if you do wimp out you will regret it later . Because real women seek out real men and real life . Not a boring same old existence in a rat trap. Geeks can kick ass just as much as an alpha . Its not a physical strength thing at all . Its not about where your from , its about where you are inside . There is no monopoly on 'the best' in nature . In tribal cultures the shaman does not charge by the hour for consultations . He knows he is maintaining the cohesion in the tribe by playing his part and benefits in other ways .He can show the way , he can give guided demonstrations of the inner path and guide the tribal members. Westerners are quick to ridicule tribal 'superstitions' but then they go to church and swallow a crust that's supposed to be the body of Christ ! Who's the real dumb ass ? The tribal hunter who can see in the dark because his inner eye is open or the self righteous alcoholic Catholic who confesses every Sunday ? Those who seek power for its own sake will study the 'truth' only. Those who seek to make the world a better place for everyone , live what they are taught and apply it. Well I have not got time to say much right now but this thread is massive . I am going to have to take some more time to get my head around your head so to speak . Its the human rats that worry me Orthy . Right now my concerns revolve around attaching a roto tiller to my tractor. That I can figure out .Attaching files and pictures to a post ? Forget it . I would not have the first clue how to do it. Whenever i have tried it all goes to S***.

I predict that in twenty-years (if anyone is still alive) my seemingly-meaningless threads will be deemed quite-right (unfortunately). I think I've reached the silly-stage in my descent into madness -- and I think I sort of "lost-it" with this ridiculous post. I thought I had more time. The End is Near. What Would David Mann Do?? Time to Get Out of Dodge?? What Did Steven Spielberg Know?? When Did He Know It?? We Might Be Surprised!! What Would Paul Say?? "The Rats Shall Inherit the Earth??" Think About It -- But Don't Strain Yourself...
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Highwayrat-prv-2-854222
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Highwayrat-prv-5-854249
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Rat_queen_tickled_by_lord_reckless-d5twt6l
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Rats-Hole-Awards-Ceremony-L
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Nuclear
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Lily-tomlin-actress-quote-the-trouble-with-the-rat-race-is-that-even

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Hodaka1970sr02
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Leaving-the-Rat-Race
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Nexttothelast_great_act_of_defiance_mug
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 0000818160
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 51Kj6t3SFIL._SY445_QL70_

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:21 am; edited 5 times in total
    blue roller
    blue roller

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Empty Re: United States AI Solar System (2)

Post  blue roller Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:31 pm

Well I have not got time to say much right now but this thread is massive .

I am going to have to take some more time to get my head around your head so to speak .

Its the human rats that worry me Orthy . Right now my concerns revolve around attaching a roto tiller to my tractor. That I can figure out .Attaching files and pictures to a post ? Forget it . I would not have the first clue how to do it. Whenever i have tried it all goes to S***.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:21 pm

The Old-Testament might be Too-Old for our Modern-Sensibilities BUT does the OT reflect how things REALLY Work in Heaven and Earth?? Regardless of it's original-intent, has Christianity been a Religion of the Conquered (enforced by the conquerors)?? Consider the following numerically-symmetrical Old-Testament groupings:

1. Genesis through Esther (17 books).
    2. Job through Song of Songs (5 books).
    3. Isaiah through Malachi (17 books).

Group 1 is the most unethical and violent. Group 2 is the most ethical and upbeat. Group 3 is sort of a "middle-way" between Groups 1 and 2. The New Testament contains the most harsh and violent book in the entire Bible -- The Revelation of Jesus Christ. The Bible is highly-problematic when deeply-studied BUT what if the world, solar-system, and universe are highly-problematic when deeply-studied?? Should I join the Medical-Military-Money Complex?? What if I've been a Medical-Military-Money Man in previous-lives and other-planets?? Don't forget that I am presently leaning toward a Dynamic-Equilibrium between the Medical-Military-Money Complex and the Prevention-Peace-Philanthropy Complex -- possibly with an Ethics-Center mediating in the middle!! Wouldn't THAT be Fun??!! Should I study war some more?? Is Star-Wars the way things REALLY work throughout the universe?? What if this solar-system was supposed to be a laboratory-experiment to End All Wars?? If so, is it working?? Should I watch The Rat Patrol?? What Would Loki Do??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7th_Armoured_Division_(United_Kingdom) The 7th Armoured Division was an armoured division of the British Army that saw distinguished service during World War II where its exploits made it famous as the Desert Rats.

After the Munich Agreement, the division was formed in Egypt during 1938 as the Mobile Division (Egypt)[2] and its first divisional commander was the acclaimed tank theorist Major-General Sir Percy Hobart. During January 1940, the name of the unit was changed to the 7th Armoured Division.[2]

The division fought in most major battles* during the North African Campaign; later it would land and fight in the Italian Campaign during the early stages of the invasion of Italy before being withdrawn to the United Kingdom where it prepared to fight in North-west Europe. It began landing in Normandy during the afternoon of D-Day, 6 June 1944, and fought its way across Europe ending the war in Kiel and Hamburg, Germany. The 7th Armoured Brigade was detached from the division during early 1942 and fought the Japanese during the fighting in the early stages of the Burma Campaign, it then returned to the Mediterranean Theatre and fought in the Italian theatre.

Although the 7th Armoured Division was disbanded during the 1950s, the history, name and the famous 'Desert Rat' flash is carried on by the 7th Armoured Brigade.[3]

When Italian troops were massed for the invasion of Abyssinia in 1935, a Mobile Force was assembled in Egypt in case the war spread. When rain and sandstorms led to vehicles being bogged down, it became known as the "Immobile Farce" within the ranks.[4]

After the Munich Crisis, elements of what would become the 7th Armoured Division arrived in the Middle East in 1938 to increase British strength in Egypt and form a Mobile Division.

The 'Mobile Force' – initially the "Matruh Mobile Force" – was established on the coast some 120 mi (190 km) west of Alexandria. It was formed from the Cairo Cavalry Brigade (three armoured regiments: the 7th Queen's Own Hussars, the 8th King's Royal Irish Hussars and the 11th Hussars) and supported by the 3rd Regiment Royal Horse Artillery, a company of the Royal Army Service Corps and a Field Ambulance unit.

The Force was organised as a cavalry brigade (the Hussar regiments with Light Tanks, 15-cwt Ford vehicles, and armoured cars), a tank group (older medium and light tanks and latest Light Tanks) and a "pivot group" (artillery with 3.7-inch Mountain guns and tracked vehicles to tow them).

It was joined by the 1st battalion of the King's Royal Rifle Corps from Burma and then its first commander, Major-General Percy Hobart. Hobart was an armoured warfare expert and saw that his troops were properly prepared to fight in the desert despite their poor equipment. Stewart Henry Perowne, the Public Relations Attaché at the British Embassy in Baghdad, perhaps uncharitably referred to the unit as the "Mobile Farce" because it included some obsolete tanks like the Vickers Medium Mark II.[5]

The King's Royal Rifle Corps battalion joined the pivot group as a Motor Battalion. By September 1939 the artillery was equipped with 25 pounder gun-howitzers and 37mm anti-tank guns. The next month the first cruiser tanks were issued.

In December 1939, Major-General Sir Michael O'Moore Creagh succeeded Hobart, who had fallen foul of his superiors.

The unit was meant to be equipped with 220 tanks. However, at the outbreak of war, the 'Mobile Force' only had 65. Most of the unit's troops had already been deployed for two years by 1940 and it took as long as three months for mail to arrive.

On 16 February 1940, the Mobile Division, which had changed names during the middle of 1939 to be called the Armoured Division,[6] became the 7th Armoured Division.[2]

After the Italian declaration of war, the Western Desert Force was massively outnumbered. However, the Italian army largely comprised leg infantry; its artillery dated back to World War I, it had no armoured cars and a few antitank weapons, which were effective only against light and cruiser tanks. As such, it proved to be no match for the British. The Western Desert Force captured 130,000 Italians during December 1940 - February 1941 in piecemeal battles.

During the January 1941 Italian retreat, Major-General Richard O'Connor, the Western Desert Force commander, ordered the Desert Rats to travel south of the Jebel Akhdar and cut off the Italian forces at Beda Fomm, while Australian forces pushed the Italians west. On 7 February, as the tanks were unable to travel fast enough, the manoeuvre was led by an ad hoc brigade of armoured cars, towed artillery and infantry, which completed the trip in 30 hours, that cut off the Italian retreat and destroyed the Italian Tenth Army. Lieutenant-Colonel John Combe led this ad hoc group, which was known as "Combe Force" after him. After this, the tanks of the 7th Armoured Division, after eight months of fighting, needed a complete overhaul and the division was withdrawn to Cairo and temporarily ceased to be available as a fighting formation being replaced in the line by *2nd Armoured division.[7]

The Italians had proven so weak that Hitler was forced to send the Afrika Korps as reinforcements under the command of General Erwin Rommel. In April 1941, the allied troops in Tobruk were cut off by the Germans and Italians. In June, the 7th was again prepared for battle as part of Operation Battleaxe, having received new tanks and additional personnel.[8] In the attack plan for Operation Battleaxe, the 7th force was divided between the Coast Force and Escarpment Force. However, this Allied push failed, and the 7th was forced to withdraw on the third day of fighting.[9] On 18 November, as part of Operation Crusader the whole of the 7th Armoured Division was concentrated on breaking through. They faced only the weakened 21st Panzer. However, XXX Corps commander Norrie, aware that 7th Armoured division was down to 200 tanks, decided on caution. During the wait, in the early afternoon of 22 November, Rommel attacked Sidi Rezegh with 21st Panzer and captured the airfield. Fighting was desperate and gallant: for his actions during these two days of fighting, Brigadier Jock Campbell, commanding 7th Support Group, was awarded the Victoria Cross. However, 21st Panzer, despite being considerably weaker in armour, proved superior in its combined arms tactics, pushing 7th Armoured Division back with a further 50 tanks lost (mainly from 22nd Brigade).[10]

The Western Desert Force later became HQ XIII Corps, one of the major parts of Eighth Army. The 7th Armoured Division took part in most of the major battles of the North African Campaign, including both Battles of El Alamein (the First Battle of El Alamein in July 1942, which stopped the Axis advance, and the Second Battle of El Alamein in October/November 1942). It also participated in the destruction of Axis forces in North Africa in Tunisia in 1943.

On 27 June 1942, the 7th Armoured Division, along with units of the British 3rd Hussars, suffered one of the worst friendly fire incidents when they were attacked by a group of RAF Vickers Wellington bombers during a two-hour raid near Mersa Matruh, Egypt. Over 359 troops were killed and 560 others were wounded.[11]

The division was not an assault force in the invasion of Sicily, instead remaining in Homs for training in amphibious warfare, but did participate in the early stages of the Italian Campaign. It came ashore at Salerno, on 15 September 1943, to help repel heavy German counterattacks during the Battle for the Salerno beachhead (Operation Avalanche). Shortly after landing on the 18th the 131st (Queen's) Infantry Brigade (which become part of the division in November 1942 and consisted of the 1/5th, 1/6th and 1/7th Territorial battalions of the Queen's Royal Regiment) relieved its 'sister' duplicate, the 169th (Queen's) Infantry Brigade, (consisting of 2/5th, 2/6th and 2/7th Queen's, all formed in 1939), which was part of the 56th (London) Infantry Division, and had been in continuous combat since 9 September. The assembley of six battalions of a single regiment has since been considered a unique moment in the regiment's history.[12] The 169th (Queen's) Brigade was commanded at the time by Brigadier Lewis Lyne, who would later command the 7th Armoured Division from November 1944 onwards. Then, as part of Lieutenant General Mark Clark's U.S. Fifth Army's British X Corps, commanded by Lieutenant-General Richard McCreery, and supported by the British 46th Infantry Division, it drove on and took Naples. The Desert Rats, used to fighting in the desert, had to adjust to the confined Italian roads. The division crossed the river Volturno in southern Italy, constructing a pontoon bridge. This paved the way for many divisions heading north.

On the wishes of the Commander of the British Eighth Army, General Sir Bernard Montgomery, the 7th Armoured Division was recalled to the United Kingdom, along with the 4th Armoured Brigade, 8th Armoured Brigade, 50th (Northumbrian) Infantry Division and 51st (Highland) Infantry Division, all of which had seen extensive service alongside the 7th Armoured in the Mediterranean and Middle East, to participate in the invasion of North Western Europe with the British Second Army. The division left Italy in late December 1943, arriving in Glasgow in early January 1944.

In November 1943, the division left Italy for the United Kingdom; with the last units arriving on 7 January 1944.[13][14] The division was re-equipped with the new Cromwell cruiser tanks and in April and May received 36 Sherman Vc Fireflies; enough to organise each troop so that they had a complement of three 75 mm gun Cromwell tanks and a 17 pounder gun Firefly.[13] 7th Armoured was the only British division to use the Cromwell as their main battle tank.[15]

The division was one of the three British follow-up divisions of the two British assault Corps earmarked for the Normandy landings.[16] The 22nd Armoured Brigade embarked on 4 June and most of the division landed on Gold Beach by the end of 7 June.[13][17] The division, part of XXX Corps, initially took part in Operation Perch and Operation Goodwood, two operations that formed part of the Battle for Caen, itself part of Operation Overlord. During Perch, the division was to spearhead one arm of a pincer attack to capture the city. Due to a change in plan, elements of the division engaged tanks of the Panzer-Lehr-Division and the Heavy SS-Panzer Battalion 101 in the Battle of Villers-Bocage.[18] Following the capture of Caen, the division took part in Operation Spring, which was intended to keep the German forces pinned to the British front away from the Americans who were launching Operation Cobra and then Operation Bluecoat, an attack to support the American break-out and intercept German reinforcements moving to stop it. The division then took part in the Allied advance from Paris to the Rhine.

The division's performance in Normandy and the rest of France has been called into question and it has been claimed they did not match those of its earlier campaigns. In early August 1944, Major-General George Erskine, the division's commander, Brigadier William Hinde, the armoured brigade commanding officer, and up to 100 other officers of the division were removed from their positions and reassigned. Historians largely agree that this was a consequence of the "failure" at Villers-Bocage and had been planned since that battle.[19][20][21][22] Historian Daniel Taylor is of the opinion that the battle's result provided an excuse and that the sackings took place to "demonstrate that the army command was doing something to counteract the poor public opinion of the conduct of the campaign".[21] Historian Mungo Melvin has commented approvingly of the 7th Armoured Division's institution of a flexible combined arms structure, which other British armoured divisions did not adopt until after Operation Goodwood.[23]

Following the advance across France, the division took part in the Allied advance through Belgium and the Netherlands; liberating Ghent on 6 September. The division then took part in the advance to and securing of the River Maas. In January 1945 the division took part in Operation Blackcock to clear the Roer Triangle, followed by Operation Plunder; the division crossed the Rhine near Xanten and Wesel and advanced on the city of Hamburg its destination, as part of the Western Allied invasion of Germany.

The replacement of the division's commanding officer, following Normandy, did not change the performance of the division and in November 1944, Erskine's replacement, Major-General Gerald Lloyd-Verney, was relieved, by Major-General Lewis Lyne, after he "was unable to cure the division's bad habits well enough to satisfy Montgomery and Dempsey."[24]

There is almost no doubt that the division was suffering from collective and cumulative battle fatigue. As Verney put it, with some prescience: "There is no doubt that familiarity with war does not make one more courageous. One becomes cunning and from cunning to cowardice is but a short step."[25]

The Division remained in Germany as part of the occupation forces and then into the 1950s as part of the British Army of the Rhine standing watch against the Warsaw Pact. As the British Army became smaller, its higher numbered divisions were removed from the order of battle. The Division's long and illustrious career finally came to an end in this fashion, in April 1958, when it was converted into 5th Division. However, the traditions and iconic nickname ("Desert Rats") of the Division are maintained by 7th Armoured Brigade, which forms part of 1st Armoured Division.

The name was coined by the first divisional commander, Major-General Percy Hobart on a visit to Maaten Bagush. There he met Rea Leakey, then GSO 3 Intelligence, who had a pet jerboa, or “desert rat”. Hobart took to the animal and decided to adopt “The Desert Rats” as a nickname for the division. The shoulder flash was designed by the wife of his successor, Major-General Michael O'Moore Creagh, using a jerboa from Cairo Zoo as a model. The resulting shoulder patches were made of scarlet thread. These were unofficial; the War Office did not adopt the flashes until the summer of 1943 and then redesigned them to look, in the opinion of Leakey, more like a kangaroo than a jerboa. The colour was also changed to black.[26]

Notes

1.Jump up ^ This is the war establishment, the on-paper strength, of the division for 1944/1945; for information on how the division size changed over the war please see British Army during the Second World War and British Armoured formations of World War II.
    Citations
    1.Jump up ^ Joslen, p. 129
    2.^ Jump up to: a b c "4th Mechanised Brigade: History". British Army. Archived from the original on 3 March 2008.
    3.Jump up ^ Welcome to the new British Army Website – British Army Website
    4.Jump up ^ British and Commonwealth Armoured Formations 1919–1946
    5.Jump up ^ Kelly, Saul, The Lost Oasis, p. 121
    6.Jump up ^ Playfair, Volume I, p. 36
    7.Jump up ^ Wavell, Archibald (1946). Operations in the Middle East from 7th February to 15th July 1941. Wavell's Official Despatches. first published in The London Gazette: (Supplement) no. 37638. pp. 3423–3444. 2 July 1946., p. 2 (see The London Gazette: (Supplement) no. 38177. p. 310. 13 January 1948.)
    8.Jump up ^ Playfair, Volume II, pp. 1–2, 32, 163–164
    9.Jump up ^ Liddell Hart, Basil H.. The Tanks: The History of the Royal Tank Regiment and its Predecessors, Heavy Branch, Machine-Gun Corps, Tank Corps, and Royal Tank Corps, 1914–1945, pg. 90
    10.Jump up ^ Murphy & Fairbrother, pp. 103–105
    11.Jump up ^ The Rommel Papers, Liddell-Hart, Basil Henry pp.238–239 (New York, NY: Harcourt, Brace, Javanovich, 1953)
    12.Jump up ^ "The Italian Campaign". The Queen's Royal Surrey Regimental Association. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
    13.^ Jump up to: a b c Fortin, p. 4
    14.Jump up ^ Delaforce, pp. 1–2
    15.Jump up ^ Taylor, p. 6
    16.Jump up ^ Ellis, p. 79
    17.Jump up ^ Forty, p. 36
    18.Jump up ^ Buckley, pp. 23–27
    19.Jump up ^ Fortin, p. 10
    20.Jump up ^ Forty, p. 104
    21.^ Jump up to: a b Taylor, p. 84
    22.Jump up ^ Wilmot, p. 398
    23.Jump up ^ Buckley (2006), pp. 28–29
    24.Jump up ^ D'Este, Carlo (1983). Decision in Normandy. London: William Collins Sons. p. 286.
    25.Jump up ^ D'Este, p. 273
    26.Jump up ^ Rea Leakey, Leakey’s Luck, paperback edition 2002, p 23 and pp 24-25n; photographs of original and redesigned flashes between page 102 and 103.
    27.^ Jump up to: a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o Joslen, p. 19
    28.^ Jump up to: a b c d e f Army Commands

References

Gootzen, Har. Connor, Kevin. "Battle for the Roer Triangle", Creative, 2006. ISBN 978-90-90-21455-9
    Delaforce, Patrick. Churchill's Desert Rats: From Normandy to Berlin with the 7th Armoured Division, Sutton Publishing, 2003
    Forty, George. Battle Zone Normandy: Villers Bocage. Sutton Publishing, London, 2004. ISBN 0-7509-3012-8
    Fortin, Ludovic. British Tanks In Normandy, Histoire & Collections (30 November 2004). ISBN 2-915239-33-9
    Foster, R.C.G. History of The Queens Royal Regiment: Volume VIII 1924–1948, Gale and Polden, 1953
    Graham, Andrew Sharpshooters at War, The Sharpshooters Regimental Association, 1964
    Jentz, Thomas L. (1998). Tank Combat in North Africa: The Opening Rounds, Operations Sonnenblume, Brevity, Skorpion and Battleaxe, February 1941 – June 1941. Schiffer Publishing Ltd. ISBN 0-7643-0226-4.
    Joslen, Lt-Col H.F. (2003) [1960]. Orders of Battle: Second World War, 1939–1945. Uckfield: Naval and Military Press. ISBN 978-1-84342-474-1.
    Joly, Cyril, Take These Men – The campaign of the Desert Rats from 1940 to 1943. Penguin Books, 1956.
    Kelly, Saul. The Lost Oasis: The Desert War and the Hunt for Zerzura. Westview Press, 2002. ISBN 0-7195-6162-0 (HC)
    Lindsay, Martin and Johnston, M.E. History of the 7th Armoured Division June 1943 – July 1945 first published by BAOR in 1945, reprinted in 2001 by DP & G for the Tank Museum
    Mollo, Boris. The Sharpshooters 1900–2000, Kent and Sharpshooters Yeomanry Trust, 2000
    Neillands, Robin. The Desert Rats : 7th Armoured Division, 1940–45, Aurum Press Ltd (29 August 2005), ISBN 2-913903-13-4
    Playfair, Major General I.S.O.; Molony, Brigadier C.J.C; Flynn, Captain F.C.; Gleave, R.N. and Group Captain T.P., C.B.E. (2006) [1954]. Mediterranean and Middle East Volume I: The Early Successes Against Italy (to May 1941). History of the Second World War, United Kingdom Military Series. Naval & Military Press. ISBN 1-84734-426-7.
    Playfair, Major General I.S.O. (2004) [1956]. The Mediterranean and Middle East Volume 2: The Germans Come to the Help of Their Ally, 1941. History of the Second World War, United Kingdom Military Series. East Sussex, UK: Naval & Military Press. pp. 406 pages. ISBN 1-84574-066-1.
    Playfair, Major General I.S.O. (2004) [1960]. The Mediterranean and Middle East, Volume 3: British Fortunes Reach Their Lowest Ebb. History of the Second World War: United Kingdom Military Series. Uckfield, UK: Naval & Military Press. ISBN 1-84574-067-X.
    Playfair, Major General I.S.O. (2004) [1966]. The Mediterranean and Middle East, Volume 4: The Destruction of the Axis Forces in Africa. History of the Second World War: United Kingdom Military Series. Uckfield, UK: Naval & Military Press. ISBN 1-84574-068-8.
    Rommel, Erwin (1982) [1953]. B H Liddell Hart, ed. The Rommel Papers (reprint ed.). New York: Da Capo Press. ISBN 978-0-306-80157-0.
    Verney, G.L. The Desert Rats: the History of the 7th Armoured Division 1938 to 1945, Hutchinson, 1954, Reprinted 2002 by Greenhill Books

blue roller wrote:Well I have not got time to say much right now but this thread is massive . I am going to have to take some more time to get my head around your head so to speak . Its the human rats that worry me Orthy . Right now my concerns revolve around attaching a roto tiller to my tractor. That I can figure out .Attaching files and pictures to a post ? Forget it . I would not have the first clue how to do it. Whenever i have tried it all goes to S***.
    blue roller wrote:There is a very telling scene in the second to last  Bond film where the villain explains to Bond how his mother created a rat trap where all the rats fell in to a large hole and were forced to eat each other to survive . Last rat standing is now no longer able to eat anything except meat. Its nature has been changed. It will kill every other rat to be top rat .

This is behavioral indoctrination/modification in a nutshell . Its how the cabal engineers society and individuals .

When Freud Boasted to Jung that he was bringing the 'plague' to America with his psychoanalytic movement he was not joking , and Jung soon realized just how sinister Freud truly was.

A good teacher will only suffer a student for so long before he/she will tell their charge . "I can only teach you so much. you have to live your truth."

So while I dont consider myself fully qualified to teach I do know enough to say from experience just a very few basic truths that will stand anyone in good stead .

Dont Lie , dont cheat . Tell the truth always no matter how much it costs .Stay close to nature and let her teach you through experience . Eat a healthy balanced diet .Stay away from all spiritual guru's ,churches and cults and make your own way as much as you can . Travel when you are young and free. Youth is a precious window of opportunity to grow and mature . Dont squander it getting drunk ,doing drugs and making an arse of yourself to look cool and tough .

Trust your own voice , listen to your conscience . Dont beat yourself up when you make mistakes , learn from them.

In relationships apply all you have learned through your travels and dont be afraid of rejection. If someone interests you and you are attracted to them , go for it . Don't mess around and dither. You may win ,you may loose but the experience you gain will be priceless the next time around.

Feint heart never won fair lady . Its always been true. Ladies , dont play all those silly games you play with men . Reverse psychology , tantrums and rumor mongering . Men do it yes and its stupid but don't think your exempt from the same consequences. Getting pregnant to reel in a man will always backfire in the end . Men don't respect manipulative women and women will not respect men for the same reason . You wont get true love without honesty and integrity.

To often ladies sabotage each others best hopes out of jealousy . If your in to a guy , let HIM know and keep your female friends out of the loop .

Only you know what you need to feel fulfilled as a person . Dont let anyone else tell you what that special something is . How the hell would they Know?

There is a very clever Film called Bedazzled where 'the Devil' played by Elizabeth Hurley with relish ,teaches a very insecure man how to overcome other people's expectations and be himself. Well worth watching . Brendan Fraser Plays the insecure Nerd so well . But you know some of the nicest people you will ever meet are geeks . Im an alpha male but my daughter is a total Geek . Its not a problem. Real alpha males dont strut and bully. That's another myth that does a lot of harm.

I did ask for help and I did get it. I had some incredible teachers ,mostly ET family but they did it by setting up experiences that I grew through without them declaring it . Only much later did I realize . Never harmful though sometimes scary , growth does not happen without pain and hardship. If you cant accept that then your going to lead a dull uneventful life.

So if that's what you want that's what you will get . But if you do wimp out you will regret it later . Because real women seek out real men and real life. Not a boring same old existence in a rat trap. Geeks can kick ass just as much as an alpha . Its not a physical strength thing at all .

Its not about where your from , its about where you are inside . There is no monopoly on 'the best' in nature .

In tribal cultures the shaman does not charge by the hour for consultations . He knows he is maintaining the cohesion in the tribe by playing his part and benefits in other ways .He can show the way , he can give guided demonstrations of the inner path and guide the tribal members. Westerners are quick to ridicule tribal 'superstitions' but then they go to church and swallow a crust that's supposed to be the body of Christ ! Who's the real dumb ass ? The tribal hunter who can see in the dark because his inner eye is open or the self righteous alcoholic Catholic who confesses every Sunday ?

Those who seek power for its own sake will study the 'truth' only. Those who seek to make the world a better place for everyone , live what they are taught and apply it.
    blue roller wrote:So this post is a reply to your input Orthy for which many thanks . I love the pinky and the brain ones and yes I found all your stuff interesting and relevant to the topic. May be others dont but you can never please everyone.

I did check out your thread and its massive, dude I just dont have the time to read all that stuff.

You know its funny , I can see your dead keen to explore the galaxy and I totally get that of course but a lot of earth humans are a bit stay at home you know. They still struggle with the whole life out there thing . They dont like to be reminded they are at the bottom of the civilized scale . There are a lot of things they refuse to come to terms with so you know I catch some serious Crap for being a declared ET .

But you know its just their preconceptions that blind them to all the fantastic opportunities they can have if they just let go of all that resentment. 99% of the stuff on ET is just propagandized garbage pumped out by the corporate to suppress humanity . If you cant control it ,paint it as evil. Its lame but most people fall for it.

People will often tell me , when they think that no one else is listening in, about a strange experience they had . Of course ,to me its obvious it was an exploratory first contact but usually they dont handle much beyond the initial stuff.

Why ? They freak. They dont want to change or take responsibility for their own freedom. They want the Rat race . So they get Rat race . Instead of electric shocks they get tax shocks and bill's going up shocks and marriage infidelity shocks and whatever guilt trips the church can lay on them shocks. They eat food that gives them cancer , that's a major shock. The rat trap is designed to make maximum profit for the few . Its a Labyrinth of pain with no gain . Its a Faraday cage of hate and rage . Its the beast that feeds on flesh and fear and ignorance.

To see the farm is to leave the farm . But most dont see it until near the end . That's when the regret and grief overwhelm those who are near to death .

Ever traveled Orthy ? Ever seen much of the world ? Ever wondered if this planet might be worth checking out before you check out ? I want to see some more before I check out .

But you know , most humans envy ET's Technology and that's their big mistake . Sure it has its advantages but there are many scary downsides to advanced tech and it has to be treated with the utmost care . My people have some scarily advanced kit but we still go home to simple places in the country most of us . My homestead is really not much different to a farmhouse in France . Simple old stone house . Very few mod cons. I like it like that. Some ET's LOVE space but most cant wait to get their feet back on the ground after a tour. Its not so much different to being at sea for a long time in some ways .

All that cold titanium alloy and basic accommodation gets old . Our battle cruisers are not built to be luxury cruisers . Unfortunately some species/races have to take on the strong arm role and that's why my people get demonized. Without a strong military presence to deter them there are species that will try their luck. Yes we have recreation decks and holo suites and all that stuff but its still synthetic . And dead planets like mars ? interesting for a few weeks or so but it gets old real quick. Nothing beat the smell of fresh planetary air and natural life . Its going back to where you were born and you body really needs that.

Before this universe there was a previous race , humanoidish probably . We have some remnants of their tech . Super crazy advanced stuff ,still way beyond what we have . But they are gone now or at least they appear to be . Probably because their tech got out of hand. We dont know for sure what happened . Not sure we want to know . Some say they will return in the future . Who knows ?

Dont be blinded by the science Orthy . Its cool but it can get cold . Right now I could care less about it . I like to keep things simple.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you blue roller. I never know what to think of "ET". I suspect that all of us are "ET" at the soul-level (going way, way, way back). I also suspect that most "ET" are "Local ET" (from this solar system). I suspect an ongoing Ancient Civil-War Among Soul-Relatives (with varieties of governance and physicality) -- but I'm too frightened to dig too-deeply. So far, I've simply proposed a hypothesis (within this website) -- and now I need to analyze the hell out of this theory -- without talking about it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Rat_(film) King Rat is a 1965 World War II film directed by Bryan Forbes, and starring George Segal as Corporal King and James Fox as Marlowe, two World War II prisoners of war in a squalid camp near Singapore. Among the supporting cast were John Mills and Tom Courtenay. The film was adapted from James Clavell's novel King Rat (1962), which in turn is partly based on Clavell's experiences as a POW at Changi Prison during World War II.

Corporal King (George Segal) is an anomaly in the Japanese prison camp. One of only a handful of Americans amongst the British and Australian inmates, he thrives through his conniving and black market enterprises; whereas others, nearly all of higher rank, struggle to survive sickness and starvation while trying to keep their civilised nature. King recruits upper class British RAF officer Flight Lieutenant Peter Marlowe (James Fox) to act as a translator. As they become acquainted, Marlowe comes to like the man and appreciate his cunning. King respects Marlowe, but his attitude is otherwise ambiguous; when Marlowe is injured, King obtains expensive medicines to save Marlowe's gangrenous arm from amputation, but it is unclear whether he does so out of friendship or because Marlowe is the only one who knows where the proceeds from King's latest and most profitable venture are hidden.

King has a different relationship with the lower class, seemingly-incorruptible British Provost, Lieutenant Grey (Tom Courtenay). Grey has only contempt for the American and does his best to bring him down. Then Grey has to deal with an unrelated dilemma when he accidentally discovers that the high-ranking officer in charge of the meager food rations has been stealing. Grey rejects a bribe and zealously takes the matter to Colonel George Smedley-Taylor (John Mills). To his dismay, Smedley-Taylor tells him the corrupt officer and his assistant have been relieved of their duties, and orders him to forget all about it. Grey accuses Smedley-Taylor of being in on the scheme, but the tampered weight he presented to the colonel as evidence has been replaced, so he no longer has proof of the crime. Smedley-Taylor offers to promote him to captain; when a troubled Grey does not respond, Smedley-Taylor takes his silence as consent.

The camp commandant summons the senior British officers, and notifies them that the Japanese have surrendered and that the war is over. After overcoming their shock and disbelief, the prisoners celebrate – all except King. He realizes he is no longer the unquestioned (if unofficial) ruler of the camp. A British paratrooper (Richard Dawson) walks up to the prison gates and disarms the guards. The prisoners are stunned and refuse to speak to the paratrooper, except King, which makes the paratrooper suspicious. King manages to squelch a premature attempt by resentful underling Sergeant Max (Patrick O'Neal) to reassert his rank and authority, but that only delays the inevitable. When Marlowe speaks to him before King's departure from the camp, King ignores his overture of renewed friendship.

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 KingRat_081Pyxurz

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:12 am; edited 6 times in total
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:17 pm

orthy , I want you to repeat after me " I am a freakin' Genius !"

Perfect research . See , these guys explain this sh** way better than I can .

Like I keep saying ,the message is out there and its been put out there over and over again in very varied forms to get people to see the obvious hidden right in front of their eye's.

King Rat is Ra the King . Ra the sun god ,Ra the sun of god , Jesus the son of Ra . Ra T for short . The Ra who was crucified on a T bar or cross.
    The guilt trip that puts the prisoners hard earned in the Church's back pockets.
    War is the King rats game . But not every rat is bad .

So the labyrinth in the prison camp works in favor of the liar and thief and attempts to destroy those who have integrity and HONOR.

Im going to go watch that film Orthy. Good work.

So here's the point I have been trying to make . Google is a search engine that will break the code if you combine the right words. All I am trying to do here is give you guys the Cipher . Its a rat race to the finish .

But you already instinctively have it Orthy , Your authentic wild rat is on the hunt . Your getting it , you just don't know exactly how much your getting it . YET.

Toast
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:53 pm

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Helix-S2-Cast
    blue roller wrote:orthy , I want you to repeat after me " I am a freakin' Genius !"

Perfect research . See , these guys explain this sh** way better than I can .

Like I keep saying ,the message is out there and its been put out there over and over again in very varied forms to get people to see the obvious hidden right in front of their eye's.

King Rat is Ra the King . Ra the sun god ,Ra the sun of god , Jesus the son of Ra . Ra T for short . The Ra who was crucified on a T bar or cross. The guilt trip that puts the prisoners hard earned in the Church's back pockets. War is the King rats game . But not every rat is bad .

So the labyrinth in the prison camp works in favor of the liar and thief and attempts to destroy those who have integrity and HONOR.

Im going to go watch that film Orthy. Good work.

So here's the point I have been trying to make . Google is a search engine that will break the code if you combine the right words. All I am trying to do here is give you guys the Cipher . Its a rat race to the finish .

But you already instinctively have it Orthy , Your authentic wild rat is on the hunt . Your getting it , you just don't know exactly how much your getting it . YET.

Toast
    Thank-you blue roller. This might not resonate with anyone BUT there are two Ellen White Books which I am becoming increasingly interested in (for a variety of reasons):

1. Patriarchs and Prophets.
    2. Prophets and Kings.

To me, they are the definitive Old-Testament devotional-books by Ellen White. They are written in a Royal-Model Lawyer-Like manner. They are "Whole-Bible" from the perspective of the Old-Testament. They are probably Plagiarized Historical-Fiction BUT they are VERY INTERESTING (to me anyway). The churches seem to brainwash people (with various pleasing delusions). Private Historical-Studies seems to be the place to begin solving the puzzling mess humanity is in. But I don't know if a solution exists. Research might simply reveal how Screwed We REALLY Are. BTW -- I had extended contact with one who might've been ET -- and who I call "The Ancient Egyptian Deity". One night, they said "I AM RA!!" Another night, they said "Do You Want to Have Another War??" I suspect that humanity had a Good Local-God in the beginning -- but subsequently got a Bad Local-God by choice and/or force. Think long and hard about what I just said. I don't wish to be any more specific. Another thing. Notice that in the Dr. Who Trial of a Time Lord -- when Dr. Who was reinstated as Lord President of Gallifrey -- He Turned It Down!! Notice that when Jupiter Jones was offered the Title to Earth -- she ultimately seemed to wish to keep things as they were. What if Captain Tsing is one-aspect of Jupiter Jones?? What if Kalique Abrasax in another aspect of Jupiter Jones?? What if Dr. Who is yet another aspect of Jupiter Jones?? What Would Lilith and Eve Say?? I have speculated that the existing God of This World might have control of Earth till 2133 A.D. -- and that it might not be wise for a New-Guy or the Original-Guy to try to Restore the Sanctuary to It's Rightful-State Prematurely. One More Thing. I Don't Think That's Ben Affleck in the Dogma Poster!! What Would Azazel Say?? That's All I'm Going to Say...

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 DW--Mysterious-Planet
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Maxresdefault
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Jupiter-Ascending
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Jupiter-Ascending-Szenenbild-02
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Dogma-dogma-3555190-1024-768
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Huntington21

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:31 pm

You are far to hard on yourself because others are to hard on you . Its the price of free thought on this planet though.

There has always been and always will be a lot of good stuff in the Doctor Who Series . I don't have time (excuse pun ) to follow it with the devotion you probably do , but I do enjoy it when I catch up with it.

Ben Affleck is one of our boys . Matt and Ben go back a long way and always work together . Just dont tell anyone they are repeat offenders using the same bodies because ,well you know , not everybody approves.

Physical resemblance is a funny thing because depending on which soul animates the body , its features can change radically . That's why your not allowed to smile when you have ID pics taken anymore . You can fool Facial recognition tech with an authentic smile completely. That's why they Demand a 'Neutral' expression . SO every body has to remain neutral now !

Smile for the camera . Say Cheese ! Free rats love cheese.

Oh , and by the way , your right ,that's not Ben in the angels picture but it is a close relative . I don't like to repeat myself though. Cool
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Oh and yes I have picked up on the resemblance and the relatedness of the blue box/boy/girl/androgyne meme.

But coming from a solar system with a big blue sun I am ahead of the game there.

Cheers.

Time is relative and we are all related .
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:21 pm

blue roller wrote:You are far to hard on yourself because others are to hard on you . Its the price of free thought on this planet though.

There has always been and always will be a lot of good stuff in the Doctor Who Series . I don't have time (excuse pun ) to follow it with the devotion you probably do , but I do enjoy it when I catch up with it.

Ben Affleck is one of our boys . Matt and Ben go back a long way and always work together . Just dont tell anyone they are repeat offenders using the same bodies because ,well you know , not everybody approves.

Physical resemblance is a funny thing because depending on which soul animates the body , its features can change radically . That's why your not allowed to smile when you have ID pics taken anymore . You can fool Facial recognition tech with an authentic smile completely. That's why they Demand a 'Neutral' expression . SO every body has to remain neutral now !

Smile for the camera . Say Cheese ! Free rats love cheese.

Oh , and by the way , your right ,that's not Ben in the angels picture but it is a close relative . I don't like to repeat myself though.
     Cool
    blue roller wrote:Oh and yes I have picked up on the resemblance and the relatedness of the blue box/boy/girl/androgyne meme.

But coming from a solar system with a big blue sun I am ahead of the game there.

Cheers.

Time is relative and we are all related .
    Thank-you blue roller. A Catholic-Priest once told me I was too-hard on myself (and that's saying something)!! It's sort of like when the Pope called Evolution a "Dogma"!! He should know one when he sees one!! I hate to repeat myself BUT here is an interesting study-list:

1. Job through Daniel (NKJV).
    2. Patriarchs and Prophets. (EGW).
    3. Prophets and Kings (EGW).
    4. Daniel 8:14, the Day of Atonement, and the Investigative Judgment (Desmond Ford).
    5. Solomon: Pharaoh of Egypt (Ralph Ellis).

I try to provide a "context" and a "feel" to help Sirius-Researchers. This stuff is really out of my reach. I simply do NOT have the resources -- and I'm honestly a "shell of a guy". It's too-late for me. I know the Vatican knows -- but they're not talking!! Why am I NOT surprised??

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Helix_gallery_201Recap_01
    "Do You Know the Way to San Jose??"

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:45 pm

Sirius is a phonetic anagram of Rhesus but you wont make a monkey out of me because I will Brook no intervention by dogmatic Vegans . Unless they are from Vega . THOSE Chicks know how to party.

There is the semblance of truth and there is the substance of truth. Humans here are easily fooled by the former and rarely listen to the latter.

They eat the Lie and reject the Pie .

But if you want some genuine Hot cherry without looking in the fridge , its time to drop the Catholic guilt and get some in my friend .

If your feeling guilty about making love your doing it wrong .I don't let dogma get in the way of keeping it real and letting myself feel ,and neither should you .

A common though not infallible marker for Rhesus Negative humans is a widows peak . Catholic church had been hunting us down for centuries .
    Now the hunter has become the hunted and the Pope does not have a Hope ,except in Hell. Its where they feel most at home.

Let them have their cake . Start baking your own .

Dessert Rats or Desert Plater , either way you cant beat a sweet pudding after a hearty meal.

Im afraid I am not to hot on Biblical stuff Orthy . My wife cant stand that SH** and I dont care much for it either. Gives me indigestion. And that's without swallowing it.
    Toast Cool

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:24 am

Please remember that my threads are an experiment, which does NOT reflect who I am in "Real-Life". I plan to analyze my threads in the coming months and years -- hopefully without adding to them. I've needed to STOP for several years -- and I keep trying to cease and desist. I might write a couple of watered-down devotional-books -- but that might not even happen. Expect little or nothing from me. I think my work might be over before it ever begins. Perhaps I have simply prepared my soul for my next-life (as crazy as THAT sounds). Notice that in the second-season of Helix, the first episode features a gruesome and deadly biological-disaster onboard a sailboat, named The Mist of Avalon!! The plot centers around a strange isolationist-group led by Brother Michael -- on the island of St. Germaine!! Don't these names sound familiar?? Is this merely coincidental?? Think long and hard about the Ilaria Corporation -- Dr. Hatake -- Mr. Edgars (in Babylon 5) --  Dr. Ishii (in WWII) -- and the Medical-Military-Money Complex. That's All I'm Going to Say About THAT!!
    blue roller wrote:Sirius is a phonetic anagram of Rhesus but you wont make a monkey out of me because I will Brook no intervention by dogmatic Vegans . Unless they are from Vega . THOSE Chicks know how to party.

There is the semblance of truth and there is the substance of truth. Humans here are easily fooled by the former and rarely listen to the latter.

They eat the Lie and reject the Pie .

But if you want some genuine Hot cherry without looking in the fridge , its time to drop the Catholic guilt and get some in my friend .

If your feeling guilty about making love your doing it wrong .I don't let dogma get in the way of keeping it real and letting myself feel ,and neither should you .

A common though not infallible marker for Rhesus Negative humans is a widows peak . Catholic church had been hunting us down for centuries . Now the hunter has become the hunted and the Pope does not have a Hope ,except in Hell. Its where they feel most at home.

Let them have their cake . Start baking your own .

Dessert Rats or Desert Plater , either way you cant beat a sweet pudding after a hearty meal.

Im afraid I am not to hot on Biblical stuff Orthy . My wife cant stand that SH** and I dont care much for it either. Gives me indigestion. And that's without swallowing it.
    Toast  Cool
    Thank-you blue roller. Are you from Sirius?? Am I from Sirius?? Siriusly!! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirius I'm attempting to solve the Bible-Problem, the Religion-Problem, and the Government-Problem. The Bible has been a standard (though often not an optimal one) for thousands of years. Much Religion has been Bible-Based. Even Government often claims Biblical-Authority and Divine-Rights. Consider the Monarchical-Episcopate. I am working under the assumption that the Bible must be properly understood and handled -- as sort of an "Open-Sesame" to bigger and better things (such as "Clean-Sheets of Stone"). Establishing proper and sustainable standards of Ethics, Law, Liturgy, Business, Governance, and Law-Enforcement is really a nightmare (to me anyway). I'm trying to live within my United States of the Solar System threads -- but this isn't going so well. My nervous-breakdown keeps breaking-down more and more, as I dig (my grave) deeper and deeper. I honestly think I might end-up in some sort of a nuthouse before I kick the bucket. I keep trying to imagine and model a City-State Based United States of the Solar System -- in a twenty-second century context. Again, this project isn't going so well. I'm honestly thinking in terms of living in my very-own 600 square-foot Shallow Underground Civilian Base (probably in the mountains) -- with a kick@$$ computer (with an InterPlaNet connection) and an Absolute-Access Password!! BTW -- Vega Rocks!!

Consider dividing (and conquering??) the Bible into the following groups (imagining what a stand-alone religion based upon each particular group might be like):

1. Genesis through Deuteronomy.
    2. Joshua through Esther.
    3. Job through Song of Solomon.
    4. Isaiah through Daniel.
    5. Hosea through Malachi.
    6. Matthew through Acts.
    7. Romans through Jude.
    8. The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

Ellen White jumps around. She didn't do the "Commentary-Thing" with Grammatical-Historical Hermeneutics. I'm looking for the best earliest commentaries on each of these groups. Continuity and Excellence in Politics and Religion are somewhat lacking. I'd still love to know what Religion and Governance were REALLY like, prior to the Garden of Eden. We seem to have purposely screwy Politics and Religion, presided-over by a Sun-God (Undod??) who doesn't seem to approve of Earth-Humanity (as we know it). Is the God of This World an Alien from Sirius?? The Prince of Sirius?? I suspect a Takeover in the Garden of Eden -- and I tend to doubt "The Greatest Story Ever Told" (even though I believe in some sort of a Historical-Christ). Did Eve overthrow Lilith?? I can barely endure thinking about the problems facing Humanity and Divinity. "Do you know the way to San Jose??" "What Does the Fox Say??" "Beam Me Up, Scotty!!"

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 What-does-the-fox-say
    Dream Weaver wrote:

Russia Issues Grave Warning: “Prepare To Defend Earth, Fallen Angels Have Returned”

This copied editorial resonates to my inner knowing, and why 'flight' is my cup of tea, to be humble and walk away and leave, no one lives to tell this tale of the coming events! You have to really wonder whats going on, a different story at every point of reference on this planet. I'm inclined to believe more with Russian reports. And what was said yesterday in Mothers own words, THE WHOLE PLANET IS LYING, JOHN. I've leaving and that is that, if not my form, my soul will leave a cesspit right in the making. So much for all the Galactic Pitch-Forks, my higher-self said. They are all phonies. Anything remote about ships have only come from Mother. She wants me RIGHT OFF THIS PLANET NOW.

The bee string has energies, another sting and I'm gone, The dose of antihistamine I took was like a overdose! I had no time to measure in out as 5mls, it was a part shot glass and was sleepy for 24 hours! I felt the Fight & Fright with the Ego that requires a Adrenaline Burst, that would be fatal for me as I have no ego left in my body, so figure that one out. I don't scare off too easy. The ego is a Jehovah DNA Gene in every living being, Show the public fear and they will panic.

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Mitts210

Put Up Your Mitts, as they say! I'm not being a coward in the face of danger. What is it with people who seek a death wish. We are all, mostly brain-dead!

Because I'm new here, posting a link will not work, so this is a full copied report. As I have stated, Heaven is not on this world, this is Satan's Playground. Heaven is in a Parallel World, I was there today in a dream on a farm. I have dreams that show only the truth. I can go right through the matrix grid, but on my return to my form, the Matrix scrambles my recall energy looking like some tossed salad! It happened again today, its happening every day since I registered as DREAM WEAVER. The messages are so perfectly clear and they are meant for my reports right here! Anywhere else, all the trolls will come out of their bunker-burrows like blind rats. I'm talking about the harvest. One detail slipped my mind to telling you on my last INTRO post was messages from HG WELLS and War of the Worlds, with the remake version starring Tom Cruise. If this planet is up for grabs, and all electricity world wide is knocked out, its a harvest come for us all.

This planet I'm sorry to say, is like a cat with Nine Lives (EVER-READY), this planet only has one left. So whats my name: The Schrödinger's Cat!

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Schrod10

Schrödinger's cat is a thought experiment, usually described as a paradox, devised by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger in 1935. It illustrates what he saw as the problem of the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics applied to everyday objects. The thought experiment presents a cat that might be alive or dead, depending on an earlier random event.

Then there is this movie trailer (below) match which I came across hours before this post: Reported on Veterans Today: US Sabotages Syrian Power Grid.

The post...

An extraordinary report prepared by the Military Scientific Committee of the Armed Forces (MSC) on the just completed trials of the Almaz-Antey high energy laser directed energy weapon system project by the 27th Central Research Institute (27-CRI) states that their “immediate dispersement” to Federation allies India, China and Brazil is needed to defend our planet against “inter-dimensional entities” who could soon attempt to recapture Earth.

Important to note about this report are that the references to “inter-dimensional entities” contained in it date back to the Great Patriotic War (World War II) when then Soviet intelligence services confirmed the German Nazi regimes existing “communication link” with what can only be described as “fallen angels/demons”, but which our planets oldest written records refer to as the “gods”. These “fallen angels/demons”, this report explain, were once vanquished from our Earth about 5-6,000 years ago in what was then referred to by the ancients as “the great overturning” that nearly instantly froze millions of wooly mammoths of Siberia, destroyed the vast city-state known as Atlantis, and is recorded in the stories, religions and legends of all of our planets peoples as “the great flood”.

Most importantly, however, to have been destroyed in “the great overturning”, this report continues, was the main geographical area inhabited on the Earth by these “fallen angels/demons” located from the Indian subcontinent, through the Himalayan mountain range to what is present day Ukraine, and whose human offspring were known as the Aryan race.

The two major Sanskrit epics of ancient India, the Mahabharata and the Ramayana, this report explains, fully details the interactions of these “fallen angels/demons” with the Aryan race including the use of their Vimana air/space vehicle described as “an apparatus which can go by its own force, from one place to place or globe to globe”.

Verifying this incredible ancient claim of the power of the Vimana to not only transverse our own planet, but those of others too, this report says, can be found in the symbol of these “fallen angels/demons” called the Swastika being discovered all over Earth, including prior to World War II when the soldiers of the United States 45th Infantry Division proudly wore this symbol prior to rise of Nazi Germany.

In fact, this report notes, the earliest known object with Swastika-motifs is a bird from the tusk of a mammoth from the Paleolithic settlement of Mezine, Ukraine dated to 10,000 BC, and its ancient use has also been discovered in the Mississippian-era sites in the Ohio and Mississippi River valleys, the Hopi and Navajo Indians of North America and among the Celts, ancient Germans, Finns…and too many other worldwide cultures to mention in just one article. To our human race reconnecting with these “fallen angels/demons”, this report says, appears to have occurred in the 16th Century when a brilliant new star appeared on the sky in early November 1572, and which we now know to have been Tycho’s Supernova occurring in the constellation Cassiopeia and which was one of about eight supernovae visible to the naked eye in historical records.

More critical to note about the Tycho Supernova, MSC experts in this report state, is that it also appeared to cause an “inter-dimensional rift” allowing humans to once again communicate with the “fallen angels/demons” who had previously been expelled from our planet, the most important of whom was the personal astrologer-sorcerer to England’s Queen Elizabeth I, John Dee.

From the historical records from the 16th Century about Dee and his assistants contact with these “fallen angels/demons” we can further read:

“Dee would perform ritual invocations of the angels, and Kelley would stare into a scrying mirror or crystal ball, wherein a series of angels appeared, transmitting prophecies, instructions and furious pronouncements on the spiritual nature of mankind.

The angels were not charitable. Raging at the fallen state of humanity, who have only become progressively worse since being sent East of Eden, they consistently liken humans to “harlots”—not in the sexual sense, but in the sense that they weakly allow their attentions to be captivated by literally anything except God.

Over years of Actions, the angels described the ordering of the cosmos; a series of instructions for ritual invocations; predictions of apocalypse and events to come in European politics; and, finally, the Angelic or “Enochian” language, which they explained was the ur-language of humanity, spoken before the Fall of Adam.

For Dee, this was not magic, but religion—he supplicated himself to the angels totally. Kelley, though, was terrified of the spirits, considering them demons and constantly begging Dee to cease the sessions. Dee insisted on pushing ahead, overworking Kelley to exhaustion and keeping him virtually prisoner at Mortlake.

The angels, for their part, detested Kelley, clocking immediately that he had previously engaged in demonic grimoire magic, and quickly became exasperated with both Dee and Kelley. Though Dee may have been the smartest member of the species, he was still perceived as an inconsequential gnat by the angelic hyper-intelligences—particularly when Dee and Kelley began begging them for money (Kelley even asked if the angels could loan him money!). But for all of Dee and Kelley’s embarrassing lack of evolution, they would have to do, because the angels had a plan, and Dee and Kelley were on the hook.

Put simply, the angels wanted nothing less than a New World Order, run by divine principles, and proposed what must be one of the most dangerous ideas in Western history: A world religion, based on love and unity—a supra-Christianity or Terminal Monotheism which would not only reunite Catholicism and Protestantism but even Judaism and Islam into a fused whole; all made possible, of course, by the technology the angels had provided for direct individual contact with the spiritual agents of God instead of relying on terrestrial authority or scripture.

Combined with the foundation Dee had already laid for a temporal New World Order under Elizabeth, this new religion would unite the souls of the entire globe, fusing all humanity into one State, and one Church, all directed by the angels themselves—the New Jerusalem.

So fervent were the angels that they commanded Dee and Kelley to present themselves to the court of Rudolf II, the Holy Roman Emperor, tell him he was possessed by demons, and command him to heed the angelic message. This was a death sentence—but Dee and Kelley, shockingly, made good on it. Rudolf ignored them, but the Papal nuncio did not, and plotted their destruction. The Church, it seems, took Dee and Kelley’s claims seriously—perhaps as a threat to their very existence. Humans talking to God without scriptural or institutional mediation was not on the menu.”

To the evidence of the success of England under the direction/guidance of these “fallen angles/demons”, this report says, cannot be denied as it began the British Empire on which “the sun never set”, that is until the end of the 20th century when upon the death of Queen Victoria, in 1901, the German House of Hanover (of which Queen Victoria headed) disseminated their “occult knowledge” throughout all of the royal houses of Europe. What began then, this report grimly notes, was a century of wars “deliberately initiated and controlled” by these “fallen angels/demons” intent upon total destruction so as to establish their one world religion, the most destructive being World War II.

Causing World War II to be so destructive, this report continues, was the German Nazis successful establishment of an inter-dimensional transport/communication device called Die Glocke (The Bell) allowing for the first time since 1561 a Vimana air/space craft to appear on Earth in 1937.

The previous attempt of these “fallen angels/demons” to reintroduce their Vimana air/space crafts on Earth since “the great overturning”, this report notes, occurred on 14 April 1561 when John Dee traveled to Nuremberg, Germany and using the “occult mechanisms” he had been taught by these entities caused to erupt a furious sky battle witnessed by all of the residents of the city, and in which the “fallen angels/demons” were defeated.

By 1937, though, this report says, an intact Vimana air/space craft was not only in the hands of the German Nazis, they were able to start duplicating it resulting in what are now referred to as the “foo fighters”, a term used by Allied aircraft pilots to describe various UFOs or mysterious aerial phenomena seen in the skies over both the European and Pacific theaters of operations.

Even after World War II, MSC experts in this report say, the Nazi Germans remaining “foo fighters”, along with the Die Glocke “device”, were secreted to Antarctica where they remain today, and attested to by numerous high-ranking present and former Russian military officials.

To how great of a danger our planet is in due to these “fallen angels/demons” reappearing with their Vimana air/space crafts, this report warns, is evidenced by the mysterious 9 December 2009 event called the “Norway Spiral” where a fantastical otherworldly spiral appeared in the night sky over both Norway and Sweden and which the ancients of people of our planet had all recorded was sign that always preceded the arrival of the “gods”.

Equally as critical to note about the 2009 “Norway Spiral”, MSC experts state, is that within days of it occurring “dozens, if not more” mysterious crafts began erupting from deep beneath Siberia leaving massive craters and hurtling into space with one of them being tracked this week where it has taken up an orbit around our Sun.

As President Putin this past August (2014) classified as a “Potential National Threat” any news/information relating to these mysterious crafts erupting from beneath Siberia, this report does note…however, it further states that what is now called the Chelyabinsk meteor event of 15 February 2013, that exploded with 20–30 times more energy than was released from the atomic bomb detonated at Hiroshima, was (based on orbital trajectory) in actuality an “apparent attack” against the Siberian region where these mysterious crafts are being launched from, and was “exactly like” the 30 June 1908 meteor attack upon this same region that is now called the Tunguska event.

Also, and perhaps most disturbingly, this report concludes, US-EU attempts to demonize President Putin and embroil Russia in war are, in fact, “an elaborate masquerade” designed so that these Western powers can overrun Siberia to destroy/dismantle what by all appearances seems to be an ancient defense system designed to protect our planet from these “fallen angel/demons” who are now in league with, if not outright controlling, nearly all of the Western nations on Earth.

And finally, though not exactly referred to in this MSC report, Western scientists appear to be preparing their citizens for what is to come by publishing many scientific papers this past year proving that parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, a position, mind you, first stated by the renowned French scientist and UFO researcher Jacques Vallée, who decades ago warned that what are commonly called aliens from other worlds may, in fact, be fallen angels and demons.

Conspire Planet

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:38 am; edited 3 times in total
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:47 pm

For what its worth and you have to decide which way you pick , there are two main choices. The first choice , fear and enslavement has no options ,just blind unquestioning obedience .

There is a lot of that here and in order to maintain the fear level and thus control there is always the next Armageddon they are prophesying ,right ?

Its a game . You get to fear the reaper , they get to reap. You reap what you sow. Its a closed loop .

I recommend the second option which has so many choices that you cant fathom them . That choice is freedom.
    Freedom from Fear and its enforcer ,Religion.

Free Souls don't carry Bibles and self help books full of though shalt/must do this to find happiness ! BS.

Freedom is the lack of rules and regulations. Religion means regulation.
    Freedom and love go hand in hand. Hate and fear tear each other apart.

Love cooperates. Hate annihilates .

Its that simple. So when some guy starts posting doom and gloom without choice , ignore them.

You have always had choice but you have to choose .Dont surrender your choice unless you want to become a slave to a 'GOD'.

Dream weavers are viral mind hackers . This planet is controlled by a dream weaver . It looks like a spiders web because its is a spiders web . The Beast is a dream weaver . It hacks your soul and takes control. Reject it .

Your soul is boundless because it was created at the beginning .So really you are not any species or race of whatever . The essence of you is timeless ,boundless.

But adventurous souls incarnate for kicks and that's where the party's at. Why create a physical universe and not dive in ? The Waters Fine.
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Don't try to solve a problem that cant be fixed . That's the Bible trap . Its designed to be irreconcilable so that in trying comprehend it your mind is caught in the paradox and shuts down to avoid break down.

Walk away from the problem and it no longer owns you.

There are no answers in the Bible .Its just corrupted code that disables free thought. Its a Bowl of Sh** masquerading as fruit salad.

When you overheat an Engine on a dessert Highway , do you try to fix it by pouring more water in the radiator ? Trust me. Once you have blown the head gasket , its F*****d.

Hitch a Ride to the nearest Town and get a new set of wheels.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:19 pm

blue roller wrote:For what its worth and you have to decide which way you pick , there are two main choices. The first choice , fear and enslavement has no options ,just blind unquestioning obedience .

There is a lot of that here and in order to maintain the fear level and thus control there is always the next Armageddon they are prophesying ,right ?

Its a game . You get to fear the reaper , they get to reap. You reap what you sow. Its a closed loop .

I recommend the second option which has so many choices that you cant fathom them . That choice is freedom. Freedom from Fear and its enforcer ,Religion.

Free Souls don't carry Bibles and self help books full of though shalt/must do this to find happiness ! BS.

Freedom is the lack of rules and regulations. Religion means regulation. Freedom and love go hand in hand. Hate and fear tear each other apart.

Love cooperates. Hate annihilates .

Its that simple. So when some guy starts posting doom and gloom without choice , ignore them.

You have always had choice but you have to choose .Dont surrender your choice unless you want to become a slave to a 'GOD'.

Dream weavers are viral mind hackers . This planet is controlled by a dream weaver . It looks like a spiders web because its is a spiders web . The Beast is a dream weaver . It hacks your soul and takes control. Reject it .

Your soul is boundless because it was created at the beginning .So really you are not any species or race of whatever . The essence of you is timeless ,boundless.

But adventurous souls incarnate for kicks and that's where the party's at. Why create a physical universe and not dive in ? The Waters Fine.
    blue roller wrote:Don't try to solve a problem that cant be fixed . That's the Bible trap . Its designed to be irreconcilable so that in trying comprehend it your mind is caught in the paradox and shuts down to avoid break down.

Walk away from the problem and it no longer owns you.

There are no answers in the Bible .Its just corrupted code that disables free thought. Its a Bowl of Sh** masquerading as fruit salad.

When you overheat an Engine on a dessert Highway , do you try to fix it by pouring more water in the radiator ? Trust me. Once you have blown the head gasket , its F*****d.

Hitch a Ride to the nearest Town and get a new set of wheels.

Thank-you blue roller. I remember a story about Jim Jones throwing his Bible to the ground, and telling his followers to forget about the Bible, and listen to HIM!! I might lack refinement and enlightenment BUT I support the RIGHT kinds of Government, Religion, Law, and Law-Enforcement BUT I'm NOT Sure how to achieve a Utopian-Version of All of the Above. I do NOT endorse Anarchy and Rule by Sinister and Exploiting SECRECY. There's always a KING RAT lurking in the Shadows of Purgatory Incorporated. I'm committed to agonizing over what I've already posted (including all links and lists). I guess this is my Private Hell. We all have our crosses to bear, don't we?? I've tended to rely more upon the word RESPONSIBILITY -- rather than Love and Freedom. I've tended to support Dr. Robert H. Schuller's concept of Possibility-Thinking -- rather than Positive-Thinking and Self-Esteem. These seem like minor-matters -- but the long-term implications and ramifications are HUGE and Potentially-Devastating. Having said all that -- consider the following:

1. Religion: Pay to be Told What to Do!!
    2. Government: Pay to be Told What to Do!!
    3. Work: Get Paid to Do As You're Told!!
    4. The United States of the Solar System: Get Paid to Do As You Choose!!

I obviously don't have this all worked-out BUT the idea is to Financially-Reward "Good" Behavior -- and to Financially-Penalize "Bad' Behavior -- through a well thought-out reasonable and rational System of Rewards and Punishments. That's the Theory. My target-date for the implementation of a highly-refined version of my "Bright-Ideas" is 2133 A.D. (plus or minus a decade or two). Hope Springs Eternal.

Carol wrote:I suspect others are planning for the EVENT. lol!

The Truth Call from Friday Night with Fisher (RV intel about minute 35)
    https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback/?n=DeFL7/jnBQq

Some notes:

Fisher on the Real Truth Call Thursday Night:
    https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback/?n=DeFL7%2FjnyH8   Fisher is a highly connected individual, says he has a Majestic security clearance (ET and space issues).  He has been gone for many months, but returned 2 days ago, and has given long Q&A sessions. Here is the one from Thursday night, beginning at 75 minutes in:

Letters from the US Treasury went out to a special list, telling the recipients that their currency was ready to exchange.  [remember the guys in Mexico and Canada who got such letters about crossing the border?]

81min:  IRS will go away, agents will go to work at the UST refunding your tax returns.
    Seniors will get 2500 per person to the seniors.

134:  Shortages in US are beginning because corporate government is not working with the rest of the world.  Longshoremen are idle.  But there are warehouses full of supplies when the government allows the exchanges to go thru, if we need them.

Fisher: Bankers will now create a common law trust for you, to receive your currency exchange funds.  Strawman (birth certificate) trust will be issued to Social Security recipients, and will be 25M dollars.  IRS will work to refund federal and state income taxes.  In 2 years, there will no longer be a need for money.

Cashless society program now is promulgated by the galactics and the white knights.  Was favored for control by the PTB, but they are no longer around. Most have been snatched up, more will be.  Bank CEO levels are all on lists.  They are working on the lists.  I have seen 170 odd pages of names.

Replicators, light chamber devices, tachyon units, Cobra was responsible for getting that tech released early.  Cars will use an excited dark matter device, and will fly.  Free energy device attached to your house. Upgraded water facilities all over the planet—what will you need money for?  All your needs will be met.  Combined ayurvedic and standard Western  medical practice.

St Germain is real.  Sheldon Nidle was a living man, now is an ascended master.  Will be returning.

We do not have to worry about earth changes.  Earthquakes have been ameliorated and are being monitored, and energy pulled away.  Galactics monitor timelines, and can choose which we follow.  There will be galactic representatives monitoring most exchange centers.

New notes will be different sizes, and ATM machines may need to be exchanged.

Everyone will have a card, attached to an account.  It is not your account to use, except when you need the assets out of your regular routine life (visit to Las Vegas).

Operation Northern Thunder is a military agreement among 60  countries that they will have peaceful coexistence, and not follow banker’s directives.

Announcements are coming in the next month to shake everyone to their boots, and wake them up to what they are, March and April.

152 min—summary of political changes.
    Congress has agreed on a 17% flat tax only on new items.  Dodd-Frank is going to be repealed, and Glass-Steagle renewed.  New currency will roll out in phases.  Phase has already started.

Exchanges: Whales go first, then bank selected individuals, then Admirals group, then smaller groups, probably Gen64 group and internet people who keep track of what is going on.  Between now and the next 2-3 weeks.  Probably this week end.

Chemicals in chemtrails are being pulled out now [by ETs?].  Plants will start growing better now.  Why not just stop all the chemtrails?  They are keeping up appearances.

Big three changes are the agreement with the banks that the USD will be treated as a gold backed currency, repeal of Frank Dodd and reinstatement of Glass-Steagel act, and the coming 17% flat tax.
    I don’t think there will be an election, not the one you are planning.  Bank Bail-in section has been taken out.

188: Light chambers.  Sheldon N said a year or so away.  Have a 3D and a 5D model.  The time frame you want to hear is 4-6 weeks.  Healing chamber is a lower generation model.  Canadian technology.  Light chambers will be tuned to an individual body/individual.

Obama will probably not finish out his term.
    New administration is planning to take over in weeks.  Obama has already signed his resignation, according to an agreement with the White Dragon Society.  He will be moving to Dubai.

American States will resume their individual sovereignty, without corporate Federal Government usurpation.  Corporate state governments will go away.  Or they are already gone.
    Those who did not get their currency that they paid for from Sterling will either get the currency or a refund.

There is a difference between State of Alabama and Alabama State.  State of _____ is a corporation, and is going away.  Power will revert to the State.  Has already gone away.  Each state will become The Republic of, as in Republic of Texas.  As opposed to Texas State.

It won’t matter, everyone is going to get a prosperity package. They have already been funded 3 weeks ago, and humanitarian packages funded as well. There are 78 private prosperity programs, where they had to invest.  Everybody gets the other prosperity packages, 18+ years of age.  Within days of RV. Will be released in stages, like homeless veterans first, etc.

Zim value: screens showing .65 and RV flashing.  Reason is that Zimbabwe has lots of resources, and China is backing Zimbabwe.  The huge notes that people bought for cash in purposes, like 100T notes, are actually sovereign bonds of Zimbabwe government.  Each note will be exchangeable.  This was a move to fight the cabal that was set  up many years ago.

Infrastructures all over the world will be rebuilt.  Eventually, all will live under the ground or the sea in transparent aluminum domes.

Q: Who will be doing all the work?  A: Androids, built specifically to serve.
    Some people will want to work.  Especially the arts, you will want to contribute.
    AI programs already exist which will do the work.
    The currency was supposed to have been exchanged years ago.  We should have been ready for the new technologies, but it was all held up.  Earth is ascended, and has a schedule to keep.

There is already a volunteer force which has committed to performing menial tasks.  Many of them are billionaires.

Canada will follow the same plan as US.

Banks really want these currencies.  They will fight for them.  IF one bank doesn’t want them, there is a bank next door which does.

More Fisher from Last Night (sorry I cannot access it)

You can listen to the WC (Real Truth) call Friday Night Replay with Fisher at

605-562-3140, code: 143153#

Fisher is interesting AS IS COBRA

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Queen-elizabeth-1-kings-and-queens-9843855-1500-1650

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:24 pm

Responsibility is a good word to use in theory . But before you have the ability to respond you have to have the freedom to do so without being in fear , right ?

Response ability is two words that have been amalgamated in to one word. Unfortunately ,in doing so the words syntax has been shifted from the freedom to think and act on one's own initiative to if the crap hits the fan its your fault . In other words , the two words have been stigmatized just like the Bible is stigmatized by fear and retribution. The whole damned document is about fear and retribution isnt it ?

So I have to say I cant buy in to Biblical prophecy because its power lies not in its accuracy but in its nebulous non committal ,could be this could be that nonsense ! Hot air may lift light weights but it wont carry a serious pay load.

Its whatever you want it to be as long as you choose the 'right' church . Any Devil will do, make your choice.

Natural law is very simple .Do no harm , respect the freedom of others to live freely .

The more you try to regulate 'sin' ,the more you create it. Regulations and laws suffocate freedom . When people are enslaved and cannot eat ,they will 'steal' to feed their children . Money monopoly is designed to suffocate direct trade and barter and impose taxes.

Having a code of Honor is different . It is not enforced , it is a set of guidelines . Stray from common sense and you soon find out the limits.

Good credit is based on trust. That you will honor your promise . But on this planet people put their trust in 'God' . No wonder its a struggle to make a living here .
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:18 am

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Total-corporate-social-responsibility
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Responsibility
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 124335-Your-Responsibility
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 SingleResponsibilityPrinciple
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Global-responsibility-matrix
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Responsibility-wall-1920-1200
    blue roller wrote:Responsibility is a good word to use in theory . But before you have the ability to respond you have to have the freedom to do so without being in fear , right ?

Response ability is two words that have been amalgamated in to one word. Unfortunately ,in doing so the words syntax has been shifted from the freedom to think and act on one's own initiative to if the crap hits the fan its your fault . In other words , the two words have been stigmatized just like the Bible is stigmatized by fear and retribution. The whole damned document is about fear and retribution isnt it ?

So I have to say I cant buy in to Biblical prophecy because its power lies not in its accuracy but in its nebulous non committal ,could be this could be that nonsense ! Hot air may lift light weights but it wont carry a serious pay load.

Its whatever you want it to be as long as you choose the 'right' church . Any Devil will do, make your choice.

Natural law is very simple .Do no harm , respect the freedom of others to live freely  .

The more you try to regulate 'sin' ,the more you create it. Regulations and laws suffocate freedom . When people are enslaved and cannot eat ,they will 'steal' to feed their children . Money monopoly is designed to suffocate direct trade and barter and impose taxes.

Having a code of Honor is different . It is not enforced , it is a set of guidelines . Stray from common sense and you soon find out the limits.

Good credit is based on trust. That you will honor your promise . But on this planet people put their trust in 'God' . No wonder its a struggle to make a living here .
    Thank-you blue roller. Consider Job through Isaiah -- combined with Romans through Jude -- as a kinder and gentler approach to Biblical-Studies. I have a love/hate relationship with God, the Bible, the Church, Ellen White, and more. The whole-thing is a goddamn-mess -- but I still think it's some sort of a puzzle which MUST be solved. The "Ancient Egyptian Deity" told me that I had been in favor of humanity -- and with considering the Bible from every conceivable angle (apparently going way, way back). He said, "We've been watching you for a long time". I've more recently been thinking in terms of Possibility-Thinking relative to Sacred-Scripture in the Context of Science and Science-Fiction. I've just been scratching the surface with "Responsibility" even though I told Dr. A. Graham Maxwell (around 1988) that The SDA Church is a Religion of Responsibility. The sad-reality is that I'm probably one of the most irresponsible wretches on the planet. "Oh Wretched Man That I Am!!" "The Good That I Would -- Oh Never Mind!!" How About "Righteousness by Responsibility!!"?? Or, "Responsible Possibility Thinking!!"?? I highly recommend reading the following linked-article on "Moral Responsibility". http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/moral-responsibility/
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Personal-responsibility
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Responsibility-large

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Fear_of_responsibility__by_aatheist-d5atolq
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Take_responsibility
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 514d4f826c8b9.preview-300

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:16 pm

Call him the Devil, satan ,Ra, Rama, Jehovah ,Yahweh , whatever name /alias he uses on a given text , the calling card gives him away and that calling card is complexity. Complex laws, dogma's , rules and regs , rituals and economic strictures.

Less is more . Free people live in the moment. Slaves live in thirty year mortgages .

Then you have all the phony hero's who try to look GOOD. Abe Lincoln was a Rothschild bastard and a total tool . Yet Americans 'Look up to him' as a father figure ! He was a blood thirsty son of a Bitch .

You can always tell when you are dealing with Satan's puppets , you are made to Look up to, not at them. They are elevated to god like status. Its the programming.

Humans are conditioned to worship and look up to money and moneyed people . They give away their power then worship the source of their enslavement.
    Fascinating concept but I dont buy in to it.

Civilization does not exist on this planet. Laws exist to kill it.

Elizabeth was a pawn of the Cecil's . Dee was her handler . Jewish Mysticism was the game being played at the English People's expense and Shakespeare tried to expose it. The real Shakespeare was Edward De Vere. Edward De Vere's ancestry was Nordic . He was descended from those who defied and defeated Jehovah .

Its all in his plays . The fall of man , the corrupt ways of the Jew in Merchant of Venice , the treachery of the Cecil's etc.
    Montague is a Jewish House . As are the Cecil's.

This is the genesis of your Bible . The lies of Satan.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:03 pm

blue roller wrote:Call him the Devil, satan ,Ra, Rama, Jehovah ,Yahweh , whatever name /alias he uses on a given text , the calling card gives him away and that calling card is complexity. Complex laws, dogma's , rules and regs , rituals and economic strictures.

Less is more . Free people live in the moment. Slaves live in thirty year mortgages .

Then you have all the phony hero's who try to look GOOD. Abe Lincoln was a Rothschild bastard and a total tool . Yet Americans 'Look up to him' as a father figure !  He was a blood thirsty son of a Bitch .

You can always tell when you are dealing with Satan's puppets , you are made to Look up to, not at them. They are elevated to god like status. Its the programming.

Humans are conditioned to worship and look up to money and moneyed people . They give away their power then worship the source of their enslavement. Fascinating concept but I dont buy in to it.

Civilization does not exist on this planet. Laws exist to kill it.

Elizabeth was a pawn of the Cecil's . Dee was her handler . Jewish Mysticism was the game being played at the English People's expense and Shakespeare tried to expose it. The real Shakespeare was Edward De Vere. Edward De Vere's ancestry was Nordic . He was descended from those who defied and defeated Jehovah .

Its all in his plays . The fall of man , the corrupt ways of the Jew in Merchant of Venice , the treachery of the Cecil's etc. Montague is a Jewish House . As are the Cecil's.

This is the genesis of your Bible . The lies of Satan.
    Thank-you blue roller. Notice that I take several sides in my threads -- which probably makes NO-ONE HAPPY!! If you haven't read The Gods of Eden by William Bramley -- please do so. But you seem to know all the dirty-secrets already -- so it might be a waste of time!! I simply think there is a certain sort of Bible-Study which is beneficial regarding getting at the "Real-Truth". Once again, what I'm espousing probably makes NO-ONE HAPPY!! I'm probably just placing this stuff on the record for Galactic-Jurisprudence (whatever the hell THAT means)!! I simply do NOT have enough RELIABLE Information to make proper determinations regarding the most important topics imaginable. I'm simply pursuing a particular hypothesis in an unorthodox-manner -- without making a BIG-DEAL about it. This Tempest in a Teapot is a Moot Holy-War!! I KNOW I'm closely-watched Online and in Real-Life -- but everyone mostly seems to be content to watch me Hang-Myself each and every day. Here is the sort of thing I counterbalance my Bible-Talk with!! I don't want to tell people What to Think. I just want people to THINK!! BTW -- I am NOT endorsing the following videos!!

I often listen-to and post material which is much more positive or negative than I am in "Real-Life". I think I'd like the oldest and best TRUTH I can find -- but I seem to be reduced to constructing Copy and Paste Religious and Political Pseudo-Intellectual Science-Fiction. I seem to be HIGHLY Debilitated by my Exercise in Futility. I honestly think I experience some sort of nasty Supernatural-Persecution 24/7. I'm not sure if the Good-Guys and/or the Bad-Guys are "Out to Get Me". I honestly think the "Real-Truth" is going to utterly-devastate EVERYONE (Believers, Unbelievers, Agnostics, You-Name-Them). I've merely hinted-at this "Inconvenient-Truth". I don't think ANYONE really understands the nature and magnitude of what humanity is facing (and that includes insiders and elites). I feel the need to PRIVATELY-AGONIZE over my various and sundry conceptualizations and speculations. I'm NOT trying to "Spearhead a Movement". Just the Opposite. I still think there is something significant to exhaustively studying the Bible in the following groups -- analyzing them as eight stand-alone religions.

1. Genesis through Deuteronomy.
    2. Joshua through Esther.
    3. Job through Song of Solomon.
    4. Isaiah through Daniel.
    5. Hosea through Malachi.
    6. Matthew through Acts.
    7. Romans through Jude.
    8. The Revelation.

I presently lean toward [Job through Daniel] combined with [Romans through Jude] in the New King James Version. If one excluded [Genesis through Deuteronomy] and [The Revelation] how much of these excluded books could be recreated through exhaustive study of the included books?? I continue to wonder if the Bible is a HUGE and COMPLEX Intellectual and Moral TEST?! Please read the following book to discover what turned my already fragile and futile life UPSIDE-DOWN!! I was right in the middle of what occurred (as a shocked spectator). You need to read this if you wish to at least partially understand my madness. http://www.amazon.com/Investigative-Judgement-Everlasting-Gospel/dp/1523293446/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1457367512&sr=8-2&keywords=desmond+ford

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:54 pm

My experience takes first priority when it comes to wisdom Orthy . There are plenty of instruction manuals out there but sooner or later you have to put life in to practice . Talking about it only gets you so far.

I Did my fair share of navel Gazing and introspection sure and it has its place , its part of the process . But when it becomes the only reason for being alive it becomes a self referential feed back loop of doubt and indecision.

Books can only take you so far . The day I rejected all teachers and Guru's was the day my minds eye opened because the truth is very simple and that's why so many don't get it. They are conditioned to expect it to be complex , so they develop a complex mind set ,thinking that that will make them sophisticated ! No wonder they call it a God complex.

But sophistry is not wisdom , its intellectual banter/masturbation. Your not getting off interacting with the world . Your ejaculating by self stimulation.
    So to me ,all those books are like blow up dolls. A lousy substitute for the real thing.

It's like being lectured to on the art of love making by a Virgin . The Virgin is not fooling anyone .Except his or her self.

This is the trap the vast majority of humanity falls in to . They don't make love to life . They Rape and torture it . Because they are in constant fear and ignorance .

Look what happened to my first thread here . Withdrawn without permission ! That's how far the programming goes to keep the lid on. Even when it proffer's to honor truth and freedom of speech ! Still no honorable excuse for that action.

Whats Missing in your life ? Passion ? Intimacy ? Yes ? Or are you going to skirt around that stuff because you feel guilty about wanting it ?

Look at Carols Avatar . Its the symbol for the Female and Male genitalia mingled together . What is she trying to say ? What is missing in her life ? Passion ? Well that's up to her to say or not say . We can only hazard a guess. But based on her input I would say for all her passion in other areas which is admirable, she is missing it in one particular zone. Its called compensation.

Its your life that counts Orthy , Your choices ,your freedom . The religious texts feed on self doubt , the Churches prey on your doubt for profit.

For a precious little while I opened one persons eye's here but it does not take long before the crabs  drag each other back down in to the Bucket. So sad. SO typical. Another lost soul dragged back down the hole .

If you put a Rat in a cage with only the choice of water and a drugged water supply , it will commit slow suicide by drinking the drugged water because IT HAS NO LIFE . Free that Rat and give it choice and it will reject the drugged water and wean itself off the addiction. Because life,love and freedom is a far better NATURAL High and it does not hurt you either.
    Check it out on youtube. I think its called the rat farm experiment.

People are the same .They try to fill the emptiness in their souls with alcohol, drugs, religious fervor, rigid dietary regimes that punish their bodies,online 'relationships' with ghosts. They are committing suicide because the real meaning of life has been replaced with mental prison bars of guilt ,shame ,fear and doubt.

My advice ? Get out there and get Laid . Get out there and find someone that makes you feel alive. Birds do it,Bee's do it .....You know the song.

Oh and I know I will shock a lot of people by saying this , but if its been a while and you need professional help, Dont go to a shrink, go to a Prostitute.
    Find one you feel comfortable with and spend some time overcoming your shame and guilt. Dont judge her .
    Nobody deals with reality with more brutal honesty than a Prostitute . Tell her what you need and why . Be honest with her.
    Let her teach you what a Woman really wants and needs . No it probably wont turn in to something more with her sadly , but maybe your interaction will help her heal too.

If you can overcome your self hate with someone else who deals with it everyday , maybe , just maybe , you can teach each other some valuable lessons about what love should be .

Most men make the mistake of thinking its all about looks . Wrong. Handsome is as handsome does.

No more Excuses Orthy , get some in for Christs sake. Double Thumbs Up

If I was your neighbor I would drag you to the Whorehouse Myself but the geography does not work for me . And no I don't frequent whore houses myself . I do know plenty of empty marriages though and it amounts to the same thing.
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:32 pm

So I listened to some of Pat Condells stuff. A lot of reasoned argument ,much of which I can agree with but in the end he insists on distinguishing Judaism as separate from Christianity and goes off about Jewish persecution to make it sound like they are hapless victims. Classic misdirection.

The obvious truth hidden behind this polarized argument is this . All religions persecute each other to justify their existence . They are all Satan's pawns .
    The devil is not religious . He is a manipulator of human ignorance for profit. He has no allegiance to any faith . Far from it . Its called divide and conquer and it works so well because people insist on identifying themselves through their faith because they want the protection of 'gods grace'.
    Religion is a protection racket , Nothing more.

So if you need an excuse to hate ,then go to church.

Humans are brain washed in to thinking that they must be "devoted". What does that word mean when you de construct it ? De Voted . Loss of choice.

A votive is an offering . Most people offer up their freedom in return for gods Protection. What a Scam . So I don't light Votive candles in the hope Mary mother of Jesus is going to give me some redemption, fat chance .

Jew hate is tragic .All hate is tragic . Hate is a lousy excuse for those who feel unloved .
    The stupid wars that go on in Australia between catholic and protestant !
    Since when did god's 'Love' turn love in to hate ? From the beginning . Because gods message in the Bible is hate masquerading as love . Talk about your narcissistic power trip.

People on this forum falling out over what food we should eat . How stupid is that ? People falling out because of some rubbish about all ET's being evil.
    Its amazing to watch how easily people's mind set is polarized in to fear and hate . The Mind prison.

Why ? Because they are bored ,lonely ,sexually and emotionally frustrated . They hate their lives , they hate their bodies ,so they clutch at spiritual straws to 'feel good about themselves'. But in order to get back in gods favor they also punish themselves in the hope god will take pity on them if they do it long enough . Try a lifetime of being ignored by god and see what it does to a persons mind.

The ultimate Neglect . Waiting for godot. The birds are singing outside and the free road beckons but no , the faithful stay indoors and mope .
    Nature ,the whole rest of nature , does not F*** around with Bibles and church. Life it the only cathedral you need . You want tall pillars and vaulted ceilings ? Go for a walk in the forest .

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:10 pm

Carol wrote:
    “WE’RE IN THE EYE OF THE STORM”
    ROTHSCHILD FEARS “DAUNTING LITANY” OF PROBLEMS AHEAD

As central bank policy-makers’ forecasts have become more pessimistic (i.e. more realistic), Lord Rothschild is unsurprised at the current malaise: “not surprisingly, market conditions have deteriorated further…So much so that the wind is certainly not behind us; indeed we may well be in the eye of a storm.” On this basis, Rothschild highlights a “daunting litany of problems,” warning those who are optimistically sanguine about the US economy that “2016 is likely to turn out to be more difficult than the second half of 2015.” Lord Rothschild Letter to Investors (via RIT Capital):

In my half-yearly statement I sounded a note of caution, ending up by writing that “the climate is one where the wind may well not be behind us”; indeed we became increasingly concerned about global equity markets during the last quarter of 2015, reducing our exposure to equities as the economic outlook darkened and many companies reported disappointing earnings. Meanwhile central banks’ policy makers became more pessimistic in their economic forecasts for, despite unprecedented monetary stimulus, growth remained anaemic. Not surprisingly, market conditions have deteriorated further. So much so that the wind is certainly not behind us; indeed we may well be in the eye of a storm.

The litany of problems which confronts investors is daunting:

The QE tap is in the course of being turned off and in any event its impact in stimulating asset prices is coming to an end. There’s the slowing down to an unknown extent in China. The situation in the Middle East is likely to be unresolvable at least for some time ahead. Progress of the US and European economies is disappointing. The Greek situation remains fraught with the country now having to cope with the challenge of unprecedented immigration.

Over the last few years we have witnessed an explosion in debt, much of it repayable in revalued dollars by emerging market countries at the time of a collapse in commodity prices. Countries like Brazil, Russia, Nigeria, Ukraine and Kazakhstan are, as a result, deeply troubled. In the UK we have an unsettled political situation as we attempt to deal with the possibility of Brexit in the coming months. The risks that confront investors are clearly considerable at a time when stock market valuations remain relatively high.

There are, however, some influential and thoughtful investment managers who remain sanguine about markets in 2016 on the grounds that the US economy is in decent shape – outside of manufacturing – while they feel that economic conditions may be improving. To them, the decline in these markets may have more to do with sentiment than substance. Others are less optimistic but feel that the odds remain against these potential difficulties materialising in a form which would undermine global equity markets. However our view is that 2016 is likely to turn out to be more difficult than the second half of 2015. Our policy will be towards a greater emphasis on seeking absolute returns. We will remain highly selective when considering public and private investment opportunities. Reflecting this policy, our quoted equity exposure has been reduced to 43% of net asset value.

There’s an old saying that in difficult times the return of capital takes precedence over the return on capital. Our principle will therefore be to exercise caution in all things in the current year, while remaining agile where opportunities present themselves. Problems have a habit of creating opportunities and I remain confident of our ability to identify and profit from them during 2016. Perhaps Lord Rothschild is on to something…Fundamentally…
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-06/were-eye-storm-rothschild-fears-daunting-litany-problems-ahead
    Carol wrote:
    Pyramid of Lies Could Implode
    -Catherine Austin Fitts & Greg Hunter Video
    Sunday, March 6, 2016 14:37
    By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

Financial expert Catherine Austin Fitts has correctly predicted no financial collapse year after year. Now, she is not so sure one can be avoided.  Fitts explains, “In theory, it is easily possible to manage through the election.  It doesn’t have to blow up, but if you look at what is going on in the campaign and in Washington, the leadership is blowing up.  If the leadership doesn’t manage it properly, anything is possible.  I think what the global economy and the U.S. economy needs is the rule of law.  So, if we have to have this conversation to bring an end to this secrecy and privilege and get back to the rule of law so we can support productivity, then I say let’s have a mess.  I’d rather deal with our civilization and our governance system now than later.  The sooner we get back to productivity the better.”

Fitts also says, “I used to have a pastor who used to say ‘God does not bless a mess.’ We have a mess, a pyramid of lies that goes on and on and on, and it’s a mess. So, could the mess implode?  Yes, it could implode.  Here’s the reality of where we are going.  I think we are in a long-term bull market . . . . The one thing the world cannot afford is if we bring the Constitutional covenant down.  That’s why I think the conversation going on in America right now is so important. . . . The Constitution is a 6,000 year miracle, and if that miracle fails, there will be anarchy in the world.  So, to me, the most important thing right now is to reaffirm the covenant of the principles we affirmed during the Revolution.  The last thing we need is Rubio, Jeb Bush or anybody calling for a Constitutional convention to balance the budget on the backs of the people who just had $40 trillion stolen from them.”

So, are criminals running the U.S. government? Fitts, who is a former Assistant HUD Secretary, says, “Yes. . . . The American government . . . is running the central banking warfare model globally, and it depends heavily on criminal profits.  If you look at the general population, the general population supports that. . . . The general population supports that as long as they can pretend they don’t have responsibility for that.  If you look at the drug trafficking, the mortgage fraud, stuffing innocent people into prison, that is being implemented one county at a time in 3,100 counties.  There are millions of Americans getting paid to put a pretty face to it. . . . The party with the debt growth model is over, and that means the party is over for a lot of people who are unproductive.”

Fitts contends there is some very good news if we can get rid of the criminal cronies. Fitts explains, “The wealth potential is enormous.  One of my favorite quotes is from founding father John Adams.  He said the war was not the revolution.  The war was the consequence of the revolution.  The revolution was in the hearts and minds of the people and their assumptions of their obligations to each other.  So, for people to take responsibility, they need to know the truth.  The leadership for many decades now has said the American people are too stupid and too dumbed down to take responsibility . . . or to be involved with solving the problems.  I don’t agree with that.  I agree with Winston Churchill, and he said, ‘Tell the people.’  If you tell the people what the real problems are and give them the tools . . . the wealth potential with new technologies and where you have rule of law where people believe in an economy where winners are allowed to happen. . . . Wow, it could be incredible.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with the founder and creator of The Solari Report Catherine Austin Fitts.

(There is much more in the video interview.)
    blue roller wrote:My experience takes first priority when it comes to wisdom Orthy . There are plenty of instruction manuals out there but sooner or later you have to put life in to practice . Talking about it only gets you so far.

I Did my fair share of navel Gazing and introspection sure and it has its place , its part of the process . But when it becomes the only reason for being alive it becomes a self referential feed back loop of doubt and indecision.

Books can only take you so far . The day I rejected all teachers and Guru's was the day my minds eye opened because the truth is very simple and that's why so many don't get it. They are conditioned to expect it to be complex , so they develop a complex mind set ,thinking that that will make them sophisticated ! No wonder they call it a God complex.

But sophistry is not wisdom , its intellectual banter/masturbation. Your not getting off interacting with the world . Your ejaculating by self stimulation. So to me ,all those books are like blow up dolls. A lousy substitute for the real thing.

It's like being lectured to on the art of love making by a Virgin . The Virgin is not fooling anyone .Except his or her self.

This is the trap the vast majority of humanity falls in to . They don't make love to life . They Rape and torture it . Because they are in constant fear and ignorance .

Look what happened to my first thread here . Withdrawn without permission ! That's how far the programming goes to keep the lid on. Even when it proffer's to honor truth and freedom of speech ! Still no honorable excuse for that action.

Whats Missing in your life ? Passion ? Intimacy ? Yes ? Or are you going to skirt around that stuff because you feel guilty about wanting it ?

Look at Carols Avatar . Its the symbol for the Female and Male genitalia mingled together . What is she trying to say ? What is missing in her life ? Passion ? Well that's up to her to say or not say . We can only hazard a guess. But based on her input I would say for all her passion in other areas which is admirable, she is missing it in one particular zone. Its called compensation.

Its your life that counts Orthy , Your choices ,your freedom . The religious texts feed on self doubt , the Churches prey on your doubt for profit.

For a precious little while I opened one persons eye's here but it does not take long before the crabs  drag each other back down in to the Bucket. So sad. SO typical. Another lost soul dragged back down the hole .

If you put a Rat in a cage with only the choice of water and a drugged water supply , it will commit slow suicide by drinking the drugged water because IT HAS NO LIFE . Free that Rat and give it choice and it will reject the drugged water and wean itself off the addiction. Because life,love and freedom is a far better NATURAL High and it does not hurt you either. Check it out on youtube. I think its called the rat farm experiment.

People are the same .They try to fill the emptiness in their souls with alcohol, drugs, religious fervor, rigid dietary regimes that punish their bodies, online 'relationships' with ghosts. They are committing suicide because the real meaning of life has been replaced with mental prison bars of guilt, shame ,fear and doubt.

My advice ? Get out there and get Laid . Get out there and find someone that makes you feel alive. Birds do it,Bee's do it .....You know the song.

Oh and I know I will shock a lot of people by saying this , but if its been a while and you need professional help, Dont go to a shrink, go to a Prostitute. Find one you feel comfortable with and spend some time overcoming your shame and guilt. Dont judge her . Nobody deals with reality with more brutal honesty than a Prostitute . Tell her what you need and why . Be honest with her. Let her teach you what a Woman really wants and needs . No it probably wont turn in to something more with her sadly , but maybe your interaction will help her heal too.

If you can overcome your self hate with someone else who deals with it everyday , maybe , just maybe , you can teach each other some valuable lessons about what love should be .

Most men make the mistake of thinking its all about looks . Wrong. Handsome is as handsome does.

No more Excuses Orthy , get some in for Christs sake. Double Thumbs Up

If I was your neighbor I would drag you to the Whorehouse Myself but the geography does not work for me . And no I don't frequent whore houses myself . I do know plenty of empty marriages though and it amounts to the same thing.
    blue roller wrote:So I listened to some of Pat Condells  stuff. A lot of reasoned argument ,much of which I can agree with but in the end he insists on distinguishing Judaism as separate from Christianity and goes off about Jewish persecution to make it sound like they are hapless victims. Classic misdirection.

The obvious truth hidden behind this polarized argument is this . All religions persecute each other to justify their existence . They are all Satan's pawns. The devil is not religious . He is a manipulator of human ignorance for profit. He has no allegiance to any faith . Far from it . Its called divide and conquer and it works so well because people insist on identifying themselves through their faith because they want the protection of 'gods grace'. Religion is a protection racket , Nothing more.

So if you need an excuse to hate ,then go to church.

Humans are brain washed in to thinking that they must be "devoted". What does that word mean when you de construct it ? De Voted . Loss of choice.

A votive is an offering . Most people offer up their freedom in return for gods Protection. What a Scam . So I don't light Votive candles in the hope Mary mother of Jesus is going to give me some redemption, fat chance .

Jew hate is tragic .All hate is tragic . Hate is a lousy excuse for those who feel unloved . The stupid wars that go on in Australia between catholic  and protestant ! Since when did god's 'Love' turn love in to hate ? From the beginning . Because gods message in the Bible is hate masquerading as love . Talk about your narcissistic power trip.

People on this forum falling out over what food we should eat . How stupid is that ? People falling out because of some rubbish about all ET's being evil. Its amazing to watch how easily people's mind set is polarized in to fear and hate . The Mind prison.

Why ? Because they are bored ,lonely ,sexually and emotionally frustrated . They hate their lives , they hate their bodies ,so they clutch at spiritual straws to 'feel good about themselves'. But in order to get back in gods favor they also punish themselves in the hope god will take pity on them if they do it long enough . Try a lifetime of being ignored by god and see what it does to a persons mind.

The ultimate Neglect . Waiting for godot. The birds are singing outside and the free road beckons but no , the faithful stay indoors and mope. Nature ,the whole rest of nature , does not F*** around with Bibles and church. Life it the only cathedral you need . You want tall pillars and vaulted ceilings ? Go for a walk in the forest .
    Thank-you blue roller. I liked most of what you said. I have joked about living in a 600 square-foot office-apartment under Deja Vu!! I've also joked about hiring a Sexy and Intelligent Research-Assistant!! Dr. Who Under Deja Vu!! I'm partly joking -- and partly Sirius!! What's been especially frustrating over the past few years, is that my posts have almost never been directly and completely responded to. Most of them have been completely ignored. 90% of the responses have been off-topic, condescending, etc. I've made repeated requests for advice and assistance regarding doing something with my threads -- with no responses. I honestly think that in previous-lives, I might've been what I joke about becoming -- but that things didn't go so well -- so I got placed in this life-setting as sort of an attempted treatment and/or punishment. The galactic-stuff I consider seems much too familiar. You seem to be much too familiar. In fact, you remind me of The Ancient Egyptian Deity!! It's sort of like Dr. Who talking to The Master!! I guess I'll continue to idealistically-speculate about a highly-refined United States of the Solar System -- based-upon a seamless-integration of the City-States, the United-Nations, the Moon, and Mars -- in the context of the twenty-second century!! Incognito works for me -- but I'd like to do it with some semblance of refinement and style!! Hope springs eternal!! The following videos really make me wonder as I wander!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:01 am; edited 3 times in total
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:45 pm

The tricky part with all this Orthy is separating the personal from the general when I express an opinion.

While I cant say I agree with everything Christina Rad says , Damn she's Hot , and I dont mean just to look at . You dont have to agree with everything a person says to like them or admire them .

Its a shame that humanity puts so much guilt on attraction and passion. I am shameless when it comes to complementing women , even if I dont agree with their politics ,religion .

That's the thing that's hard to quantify , a persons spirit. Who are we to say they are wrong ? Maybe they need to be wrong in order to experience what they need to get on.

I have been wrong so many times and I am still getting things wrong I'm sure. But i needed to get it wrong before I got it righter , not absolutely right, but righter in the sense of more balanced , more content ,getting better results and being at peace ,happy.

Interesting thing is I find when I ask myself why is that person so angry ? its like turning on a magnifying glass and your brain starts to analyze the exterior of that persons gestures, voice , smile or lack of it.

We are all looking for whats missing in our selves and others . Strangely its easier to see other people's lacks than our own . But if you get out there and relate to them regardless its going to give you useful feedback .

I come here to stimulate my mind and see if I can connect with a person at a genuine level without the baggage static .
    Everybody is looking for the one person and yet the many are one and every interaction is at some level sexual . Not overtly physically sexual , but exchanging information /ideas is intimate ,even if a person has all their defenses up .

Men and Women love to flirt with ideas and beliefs . There's nearly always a sexual dance to interactions . The more a person denies that ,the chances are the more they are suppressing their need for intimacy .

Having said that , in practice, full on sexual intimacy that is comfortable warm and truly honest ? Well you are not going to find that with others until you have brought yourself to the party without the baggage.

I have seen women fall head over heels for a man who may be physically in theory a plain type . BUT the inner strength that they have built up is way sexier to women. Women never ever respect men for being weak and immature . They want inner strength and they know what it takes for a man to get there . Few men stand on their own feet long enough to become themselves .

When I was young I took crazy risks and did crazy stuff . Worked with trailer trash and bad asses . I saw the America that most Americans fear to get close to . But I loved it . I loved being on the edge even when I was thinking "holy Sh111t ,these guys are freaking dangerous".
    I faced fear many times and realized something important . Its the down at heel that reach out hardest to feel. It all comes out wrong because they are insecure and have low self esteem , but they taught me more than my most favorite books ever could about life .
    Bar fights , drugs, violence , acts of desperation and despair . Never mind the Hollywood BS . Reality beats reality TV hands down.

I used to love to talk to waitresses .American waitresses can teach you more about life than some spoiled ivy league princess with a Psych degree ever could .Because they live on the edge . Not in the Hedge.

Every now and then though ,the angels take you under their wing and they often disguise themselves as Bikers ,whores and tramps ! Yes .We are talking ET's with multiple degree's . Not just in physics and the arts , but LIFE. They LOVE coming here to get down and dirty with Humans . Its like being in a gangster movie only for real. And if they get killed during the trip , that's like GOLD STAR experience .

"You got Killed in a Bar in LA ? On Santa Monica Boulevard ? "

"Yep it was awesome . I was talking to an underage hooker and her pimp just wasted me with a .40 cal Glock !"

" Dude , I TOTALLY have to try that ."

Life is such an awesome experience and if this is Hell , its a Helluva trip.
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:35 am

You know what I found out when I turned Fourty ? I was standing/living on top of what is probably the Biggest most important ET underground base in the southern Hemisphere .

No biggy really . There is a string of them all around the coast line of Australia. Way more important than that piddly ass base in new Mexico.

You can always tell your living near a GENUINE ET base . There is a certain Buzz , a sense of expansiveness . Because you are literally living next to a gateway to the stars . So while most ET's walking the streets here stay incognito , occasionally they will drop their disguise to say hello .

Its nice and I promise you its no big deal once you get past the WTF phase .

This tiny backwater planet is kind of the hicksville of this quadrant. Well it is basically . The first thing any human would notice about the many species of females they may bump in to here is that they are strong, Sexy ,relaxed and comfortable in their own skins . Kinda like Charlies Angels.
    The guys are easy going and relaxed. No strutting or posing . No rudeness or arrogance .

There are Humanoids out there that you would not superficially pick for ET's but you can feel they are different . This does not freak me out at all. But it makes most earth humans VERY uncomfortable . Nervous , angry , suspicious ,resentful. Its kind of like the reception I get on Forums.

I had one lady walk up my drive way to say hello one day , Fighter Pilot . Drop dead sexy but not in a slutty pole dancer way . Platinum blond hair and very pale skin . Massive blue blue eye's.
    She could not talk as long as I would have liked but it was wonderful.
    Physical beauty is nice but inner beauty ,that's the biggest turn on.

Sometimes I wish I could just sit and stare at them but its a tad rude to do that. So I pay the complement and sincere complements are always appreciated. Its not that ET Chicks go out to attract sexual attention or flaunt it .They just are so fabulous , you cant help thinking 'WOW!

These people are FREE Orthy . They are not hung up and ashamed . They are happy adventurous individuals.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:55 pm

blue roller wrote:The tricky part with all this Orthy is separating the personal from the general when I express an opinion.

While I cant say I agree with everything Christina Rad says , Damn she's Hot , and I dont mean just to look at . You dont have to agree with everything a person says to like them or admire them .

Its a shame that humanity puts so much guilt on attraction and passion. I am shameless when it comes to complementing women , even if I dont agree with their politics ,religion .

That's the thing that's hard to quantify , a persons spirit. Who are we to say they are wrong ? Maybe they need to be wrong in order to experience what they need to get on.

I have been wrong so many times and I am still getting things wrong I'm sure. But i needed to get it wrong before I got it righter , not absolutely right, but righter in the sense of more balanced , more content ,getting better results and being at peace ,happy.

Interesting thing is I find when I ask myself why is that person so angry ? its like turning on a magnifying glass and your brain starts to analyze the exterior of that persons gestures, voice , smile or lack of it.

We are all looking for whats missing in our selves and others . Strangely its easier to see other people's lacks than our own . But if you get out there and relate to them regardless its going to give you useful feedback .

I come here to stimulate my mind and see if I can connect with a person at a genuine level without the baggage static . Everybody is looking for the one person and yet the many are one and every interaction is at some level sexual . Not overtly physically sexual , but exchanging information /ideas is intimate ,even if a person has all their defenses up .

Men and Women love to flirt with ideas and beliefs . There's  nearly always a sexual dance to interactions . The more a person denies that ,the chances are the more they are suppressing their need for intimacy .

Having said that , in practice, full on sexual intimacy that is comfortable warm and truly honest ? Well you are not going to find that with others until you have brought yourself to the party without the baggage.

I have seen women fall head over heels for a man who may be physically in theory a plain type . BUT the inner strength that they have built up is way sexier to women. Women never ever respect men for being weak and immature . They want inner strength and they know what it takes for a man to get there . Few men stand on their own feet long enough to become themselves .

When I was young I took crazy risks and did crazy stuff . Worked with trailer trash and bad asses . I saw the America that most Americans fear to get close to . But I loved it . I loved being on the edge even when I was thinking "holy Sh111t ,these guys are freaking dangerous". I faced fear many times and realized something important . Its the down at heel that reach out hardest to feel. It all comes out wrong because they are insecure and have low self esteem , but they taught me more than my most favorite books ever could about life . Bar fights , drugs, violence , acts of desperation and despair . Never mind the Hollywood BS . Reality beats reality TV hands down.

I used to love to talk to waitresses .American waitresses can teach you more about life than some spoiled ivy league princess with a Psych degree ever could .Because they live on the edge . Not in the Hedge.

Every now and then though ,the angels take you under their wing and they often disguise themselves as Bikers ,whores and tramps ! Yes .We are talking ET's with multiple degree's . Not just in physics and the arts , but LIFE. They LOVE coming here to get down and dirty with Humans . Its like being in a gangster movie only for real. And if they get killed during the trip , that's like GOLD STAR experience .

"You got Killed in a Bar in LA ? On Santa Monica Boulevard ? "

"Yep it was awesome . I was talking to an underage hooker and her pimp just wasted me with a .40 cal Glock !"

" Dude , I TOTALLY have to try that ."

Life is such an awesome experience and if this is Hell , its a Helluva trip.
    blue roller wrote:You know what I found out when I turned Fourty ? I was standing/living on top of what is probably the Biggest most important ET underground base in the southern Hemisphere .

No biggy really . There is a string of them all around the coast line of Australia. Way more important than that piddly ass base in new Mexico.

You can always tell your living near a GENUINE ET base . There is a certain Buzz , a sense of expansiveness . Because you are literally living next to a gateway to the stars . So while most ET's walking the streets here stay incognito , occasionally they will drop their disguise to say hello .

Its nice and I promise you its no big deal once you get past the WTF phase .

This tiny backwater planet is kind of the hicksville of this quadrant. Well it is basically . The first thing any human would notice about the many species of females they may bump in to here is that they are strong, Sexy ,relaxed and comfortable in their own skins . Kinda like Charlies Angels. The guys are easy going and relaxed. No strutting or posing . No rudeness or arrogance .

There are Humanoids out there that you would not superficially pick for ET's  but you can feel they are different . This does not freak me out at all. But it makes most earth humans VERY uncomfortable . Nervous , angry , suspicious ,resentful. Its kind of like the reception I get on Forums.

I had one lady walk up my drive way to say hello one day , Fighter Pilot . Drop dead sexy but not in a slutty pole dancer way . Platinum blond hair and very pale skin . Massive blue blue eye's. She could not talk as long as I would have liked but it was wonderful. Physical beauty is nice but inner beauty ,that's the biggest turn on.

Sometimes I wish I could just sit and stare at  them but its a tad rude to do that. So I pay the complement and sincere complements are always appreciated. Its not that ET Chicks go out to attract sexual attention or flaunt it .They just are so fabulous , you cant help thinking 'WOW!

These people are FREE Orthy . They are not hung up and ashamed . They are happy adventurous individuals.
    Thank-you blue roller. I admire French Organists who can improvise for hours -- with no written-music whatsoever. My understanding is that they learn their rare-art by sitting at the organ-console for hours -- playing every conceivable combination of notes -- regardless of how horrible it sounds. A Cathedral-Organist once tried to teach me to improvise (following a Mass). I didn't do very well -- but it was fun, just the same. The organist told me that if I made a mistake -- to just repeat it immediately -- to make it seem as if the discordant-note was intentional. Another famous-organist suggested that one should simply resolve the mistake in a graceful-manner. Perhaps these are valuable-lessons for living-life. BTW -- I have suggested that Sacred Classical Music might serve as an Ecumenical-Foundation -- but what do I know?? What worries me about life, sexuality, and mistakes -- is the possibility that everything we say and do is observed and recorded -- electronically and/or supernaturally -- as if we're all a bunch of goddamn lab-rats. Read the last chapter of Ecclesiastes. Then, throw in terms such as "Guardian-Angels", "Recording-Angels", "Every Secret-Thing", and so on. Metatron in the Bedroom?? Metatron Likes to Watch!! What Would Alan Rickman Say?? One more thing. I seem to be completely unattractive to the opposite-sex -- and that's before I open my mouth. I remind myself of John Nash (Russell Crowe) in A Beautiful Mind.

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 A+beautiful_mind+5

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 12465995_10208182127688770_8915776325684097831_o
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Carol.french
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Dogma-as-Metatron-alan-rickman-10839611-672-304
    United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Tumblr_lt2ofgE8ok1qfxip8

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:07 am; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:49 pm

I'm sorry we couldn't work together. Too much water and bullshit have gone under the bridge. I am requesting that I be located on an appropriate planet somewhere in the universe. Earth-Humanity doesn't need me, or want me. So be it. I might continue my little internet-experiment -- just for the hell of it -- but I'd prefer going completely-incognito. I completely understand "Give Them What They Want -- Tell Them What They Want to Hear -- Make Sure You Get Laid and Paid" -- but I chose to do it the Hard-Way -- and I'm not sure why. Anyway, I guess I'll just watch things play-out, without interfering in any way, shape, or form. It's easier that way. BTW -- try reading Deuteronomy straight-through over and over -- while reading the rest of the Bible straight-through over and over -- noting carefully how much (or how little) of Deuteronomy is discussed and/or observed. Then, try reading Matthew straight-through over and over -- while reading the rest of the New Testament straight-through over and over -- noting carefully how much (or how little) of the Life and Teachings of Jesus (as contained within Matthew) is discussed and/or observed. There are some other variations on this theme you might wish to try. But remember that this is difficult and draining work. Finally -- what if one's Bible exclusively-consisted of Job through Isaiah in the NKJV?? What are the implications and ramifications?? What Would Monseigneur Bowe Say??
    Dream Weaver wrote:A must post because it crosses my path of knowing the Matrix Reboot is Coming! There is no need to discuss this!
    I'm just raising how twisted it all is, you wouldn't know the lies from the truth if it was served up to you on a plate!

Abundant Hope, PAO and Nesara, just three of just many showing Jehovah-Judah is alive and walking with dummies!

LIES STACKED ON TOP OF LIES

Should we not give the following some very serious consideration in light of the continual dead end 'intel' reports regarding the GCR/RV and even Dunford?  How long are we going to pass around these false 'intel' reports of an RV and exchanges going on, and of a restored Republic? As much as we all would like to have these things happen for us - and NOW - nothing has changed in the past five years except more false 'intel' reports - more lies. How long are we going to continue to stand on the RV train track waiting on the promised train ride only to find that we are being run over by that train and that the 'ride' is continual lies? All a powerful diversion while the enemy within puts their final plans in place for our literal demise.

March 7 2016

LIES STACKED ON TOP OF LIES

When you stack up LIES, one upon another, what do you have – a LIE sandwich?  Since the purpose of LIES is to provide you with something “tasty to swallow,” don’t you think a LIE sandwich would taste good?

Children, you are not using your discernment and you are not consulting my Word. It should be very clear to you what constitutes faithfulness, holiness and good fruits. So many people and institutions are producing foul tasting fruit, yet the masses trudge on oblivious, as if certain words and behaviors were of no consequence. How can you expect a good end result if you are following those who are producing bad fruit?

I have said before my Son returned there would be a famine of my Word. (Amos 8:11-12; 2 Tim. 4:2-4) This would be followed by a real famine of real food. [Matt. 24:7; Rev. 6:5-8; Rev. 18:7-8]

Who is going to come out of this morass* and follow me? How many LIES are you going to swallow? Enough for a quadruple-decker club sandwich?

You are to be my lights shining in the darkness. You are to reflect ME, not the world. You are to be a song in the night. You are supposed to overcome the darkness, not let it overcome you.

Be alert. Be wise, not foolish. Just because something sounds good and goes down smoothly does not necessarily mean it is the truth. You need to be doubly alert and have your wits about you. Soon the man of sin – the son of perdition – will be revealed. (2 Thess. 2:1-13) He will be very persuasive and a liar of the first magnitude. Many of the gullible will fall for him completely.

You will know them by their fruits. His words and fruits will be completely opposed to my Word, no matter how he spins them! THE ANTI-CHRIST WILL BE THE ULTIMATE SPIN DOCTOR.*2 You should not be taken in. Don’t eat his sandwich!

Your Daddy

*Morass : 1. An area of low lying, soggy ground; a bog or marsh  2.any difficult or perplexing situation

*2 Spin Doctor: A public relations person who tries to forestall negative publicity by publicizing a favorable interpretation of the words or actions of a company, political party or famous person; a person employed to establish and promote a favorable relationship with the public'

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 The-matrix-arcitect-quote-at-destroy-the-human-realm

THE ANTI-CHRIST-ARCHITECT WILL BE THE 'ULTIMATE SPIN DOCTOR' NUMBER TWO
    -----------------------------------------------

THE HEART OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS GROANING

Parts of a Neasara-Republic recent posting showing biblical quotes, also above!

Lord Dick Head Jehovah wrote the Bible of Lies like a road map to hell. I read the same energies coming from Dr. William Mount, always quoting the Lord.  

As this was taking place, the Lord was releasing specific keys of 'strategy' to these ones. Many of the keys He released had (Jeremiah 33:3) on them.. "Call to me, and I will answer you and tell you great and mighty things you do not yet know". The Lord was revealing insights, secrets and revelations concerning the United States of America and future events so they could come into deeper alignment with His heart and what He wanted to do in this nation.

I then heard the words "It's time to love the nation back to life" and I felt the Lord was encouraging His people to continue to speak words of life (Proverbs 18:21), His promises into this nation despite what their eyes saw in the natural. As they prayed and 'loved on this nation' through what they declared, I was then taken above the nation a second time and all I could see was pregnant stomachs over cities all across the United States of America. Where there had been 'curse words' placed over cities, the Lord was moving powerfully as His people prayed, and the fire of His love was beginning to break and melt chains of oppression in different areas of cities right cross the nation that have held them bound.

"Sing, O childless woman, you who have never given birth! Break into loud and joyful song, O Jerusalem, you who have never been in labor. For the desolate woman now has more children than the woman who lives with her husband," says the LORD. (Isaiah 54:1)

God's people in the United States of America began to move forward in greater unity that was acting like a force field and beginning to take back ground in the nation that the enemy had stolen. Areas where there had been significant demonic oppression, the enemy was losing ground as the Kingdom of God was being extended and they were taking it with force. (Matthew 11:12)

"Wake up, Deborah, wake up! Wake up, wake up, and sing a song!" (Judges 5:12)

In many ways the Lord was using the 'foolish things of the world to confound the wise" (1 Corinthians 1:27). Many were very surprised by who and what the Lord was using to bring a shaking, to bring a sifting, to bring a cleansing, to bring breakthrough.

Burn the Bible of Lies, before it Burns You into Hell that is the Matrix!
    Heaven is on The Other Side, a Parallel World.

United States AI Solar System (2) - Page 31 Crutches

Who Needs a Religious Crutch for God Support!
    Find God Within and Save Your Self, its not the Impostor God You Know as Jehovah!
    Carol wrote:There are intel providers and then there are intel providers. Having listened to hours of conference calls and finely finding the source of some of the intel I can share this.

Some of the intel providers get their intel from the other side where it has yet to manifest in the 3-D realm.

Others get there intel from reliable financial sources and are just waiting for the GCR to happen, which it will for the simple fact that almost all of the pieces are now in place with respect to Brazil, Russia, India, China and many other nations de-pegging from the US petro dollar and now using the Chinese yuan, which was recently declared by the IMF (International Monetary Fund) as the 2nd world reserve currency.

China almost took out the US financially in 2008 and realized there was no financial support system in place to hold the global financial system up. So it has worked with at a global level to rectify that situation and destroy the US financial cartel which has been holding the other nations financial hostage and basically bankrupting many of them through criminal financial banking practices. We are in the middle of watching all of this implode - only this time with Basil III (the new banking system which requires transparency and all nations currency to be based on actual physical assets, as compared to fiat money with no physical assets) is now in the process of being implemented.

Much is going on behind the scenes and numerous people are reporting on what they see from their various perspectives and intel providers. Some of the intel is designed to confuse and mislead. FACT. So attempting to sort out intel that is reliable can be a great challenge.

I know that the intel I come across is from different continents so those providing the information are seeing it from their personal perspective from the various regions that they live in.

I think most of us are aware that there is a battle going between the dark and light. The dark has been in control and exerting a huge negative influence since the 40s. Actually earlier. Most of this is labeled the Nazi influence based on Satanic thought forms and practices. The Christian element has been under attack for years with the situation worsening. Currently there is a huge movement on the rise in the US with the presidential campaign. Basically it is Trump (not a politician) against corrupt politicians and government. He has created such a stir that this has also impacted other nations who also engage financial corrupt practices at the detriment of their own people and they are pissed. The status quo where they were given license to feather their own personal nests is being shaken. What we are seeing is that the people around the world in all these countries with failed economies have reached their limit of being exploited. They are finally waking up and beginning to fight back.

It really doesn't matter what religion anyone one is as it matters more about what type of person one is. And unfortunately, greed, dishonesty and lack of moral, spiritual integrity have become the norm via the propagation of negative media mind control and conditioning. In addition humanity have been under physical attack by the dangerous substances in water (contamination along with fluoride), food (GMO), air (toxic chemtrails sprayed in the skies daily for YEARs.. it's no wonder so many are dumbed down and out to lunch when it comes to simple reasoning, cognitive skills and critical thinking. These harmful substances also impair the pineal gland the spiritual link to the higher spiritual dimensions and often intuition. So it is no wonder humanity is suffering.

People like Cobra, Fisher, Tank along with NESARA are working to bring a new spiritual paradigm into humanities awareness. Basically what many of us are witnessing is a variety of realities running, manifesting side-by-side like pages in a book. The same can be said for the various dimensions as they two are pressed together like pages in a book. As multi-dimensional beings our soul/spirit can travel to these various dimension to gather information to be used in this dimension. Hence the disparity in various intel sources is pretty much a given when one examines the question or situation from multiple perspectives.

Yes, I too think of NESARA as wishful thinking, yet I know for a fact very intelligent grounded people who are 100% behind it. Just keep in mind that thought precedes manifestation.

I also know for a fact that the GCR is in the process of manifesting and the RV will follow at a global level as all of the various naiions currency will be adjusted to the actual asset wealth value (gold, oil, diamonds, resources) of their own nation.

I've also come to the conclusion what I don't know is constantly changing as I learn new information. In the end being an observer is quite entertaining at times.
    I am NOT endorsing these Sherry Shriner shows. I simply think that some of us should grapple with them.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2016/02/23/02-22-16-monday-night-with-sherry-shriner

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2016/03/01/02-29-16-monday-night-with-sherry-shriner

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2016/03/08/03-07-16-monday-night-with-sherry-shriner

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:20 pm

Got a busy day today so I will have to keep this brief .

The power of Pipe organs (yes I do know quite a lot about them) is that you can hold chords indefinitely right ?
    So regardless of whether you prefer mechanical/ tracker action or electro pneumatic , pipe Organs are powerful tools as indeed are all musical instruments.

I am very partial to the fiery reeds of Cavaille Coll and I LOVE Frank . The two CD set from saint Sulpice is one of my favorite recordings ever.

But I also like the north German school of organ building .

If you must obsess about the Bible then the king James version is probably the only version worth the candle . Yes , it is enciphered and I am sure John Nash would be able to tell you more about that side of encryption than I can .

My grandfather was a cryptanalyst at Bletchley Park. Unfortunately AGAIN , LIKE ALL USEFUL GEN , ITS BEEN REMOVED.

If your going to worry about what people know , know this . All the crap you feel guilty about , they have done it too . So its all even in the end.

Here's a book you should check out . Its way older than the Bible , goes back to the very beggining and every body has a copy . It can be corrupted slightly but the core Data is always authentic . Its fully annotated and comes with an exhaustive reference library . Its fully reproducible , you get a free copy with every life and you can share information at no charge or fear of copyright infringement.

Its Called , wait for it ...............DNA.

You are your most valuable prophet Orthy. Not me or anyone else . You have to stop beating yourself up to get peace . Masturbation is nothing to be ashamed of . If god was to punish every guy that did that there would be no men left on the planet for crying out loud .
    As long as you diminish yourself you will not give yourself what you really need .

Go to an escort , seriously .You dont have to have sex if you dont want to. Ask her what you need to get it right . She is being payed to give you objective advice . She has nothing invested in messing you up because she wants you to be a satisfied customer right ?
    A shrink wont give you the physical connection your body craves . Sexual intimacy unlocks DNA . That's why the churches frown on it and demonize it.

You think you are ugly ? Rubbish . What have you got to loose by asking a female associate or friend 'okay whats the price of admission , how do I get to first base ?' Women will find your blunt directness refreshing and they LOVE giving advice . Take it with a pinch of salt ,get a second opinion of course and enjoy the process .

Was Nash a Sexy beast Physically ? He still got lucky. Its all relative Orthy. Stop making excuses and hiding behind your bible . Its not big enough to hide behind anyway . You can do this . I want answers man , Damn it!

Go forth , orth . Your time is now. Thubs Up Thubs Up

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:35 pm