tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Paul T Hellyer: Full Disclosure Speech - March 13, 2015

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Paul T Hellyer: Full Disclosure Speech - March 13, 2015 Empty Paul T Hellyer: Full Disclosure Speech - March 13, 2015

Post  Carol Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ZyvXMwMtI
    Paul T Hellyer: Full Disclosure Speech - March 13, 2015
    PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND SHARE WIDELY. UPLOAD TO YOUR CHANNEL.

Hon. Paul T Hellyer important, heartfelt message to the world; “We have been given a few months, not years…..We are the ones destined to write our own history” Former Defence Minister of Canada talks about urgent issues we face today, and how we can act on them as individuals, with a common coal of freedom and truth.
    Paul touches on topics such as:
    US Politics and Secrecy
    NATO
    Obama
    Islam
    Christianity
    Judaism
    War
    9/11
    Exotic Energy
    ISIS
    Moral Leadership
    ET Reality
    Monetary Reform
    Global Elite
    Sovereignty of humans
    Paul’s Website:
    http://www.paulhellyerweb.com/
    Produced by:
    http://www.modernknowledge.ca/
    Video By:
    http://www.varietystoreproductions.com/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Paul T Hellyer: Full Disclosure Speech - March 13, 2015 Empty Re: Paul T Hellyer: Full Disclosure Speech - March 13, 2015

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:29 pm

Thank you, Carol, great post Toast
    A very knowledgable and brave man, Hon. Paul T. Hellyer.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Paul T Hellyer: Full Disclosure Speech - March 13, 2015 Empty Re: Paul T Hellyer: Full Disclosure Speech - March 13, 2015

Post  Carol Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:13 pm

You're welcome BB.B. I thought this particular youtube video excellent and timely. He said we only have a few months left. I wonder what info he has and is not sharing. Doesn't sound good in the least.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:51 am

I like the fact that he has an action plan, but I wish it were not outlined in a book for $21.95 plus shipping and handling, as stated on his website, which is linked in the Description.

I wish the action plan were offered for free and that it would be listed in bullet points in the Description for the video.  I think that would be more effective.  So many people turn a deaf ear as soon as they find out someone is selling a book.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:27 am

Seashore wrote:I like the fact that he has an action plan, but I wish it were not outlined in a book for $21.95 plus shipping and handling, as stated on his website, which is linked in the Description.

I wish the action plan were offered for free and that it would be listed in bullet points in the Description for the video.  I think that would be more effective.  So many people turn a deaf ear as soon as they find out someone is selling a book.

I agree BB. If he really wants the info out there a free e-book and a hard copy for sale is the way to go.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:45 pm