tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Dr. Leonard Horowitz's Affidavit On Knighting Controversy

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Dr. Leonard Horowitz's Affidavit On Knighting Controversy Empty Dr. Leonard Horowitz's Affidavit On Knighting Controversy

Post  Jenetta Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:03 am

This report by Dr. Leonard Horowitz is extremely interesting and brings up many issues concerning Benjamin Fulford, Greg Szymanski, David Icke, Leo Zagami, a young man named Silas O'Brian (now deceased), and Edward Harle aka Christopher Story (now deceased)...in regards to Silas O'Brian I wonder why Dr. Horowitz has not revealed this information to the
    Royal Canadian Mounted Police in British Columbia as the murderer of Silas O'Brian walks free...conjecturing on it there are so many layers to this horror story it might bring down the
    "full House of Cards".
    Originally this link was found at PA2 introduced by Viking.

http://web.mac.com/len15/Newsletter_&_Blog/Knighting_Controversy.html

Dr. Leonard Horowitz's Affidavit On Knighting Controversy Empty Re: Dr. Leonard Horowitz's Affidavit On Knighting Controversy

Post  tacodog Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:33 pm

I just listened to the 528Mhz "Spirit in the Sky", and I felt something weird - a tingling of sorts. Did anyone else "feel" a little differently while listening to it? Maybe I haven't had enough coffee or something.

It was a great read Jenetta, Thank you for posting. EGO seems to get in the way of many great things.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 am