tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Massive pileup on I 94 in Michigan

Micjer
    Micjer

Massive pileup on I 94 in Michigan Empty Massive pileup on I 94 in Michigan

Post  Micjer Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:06 pm

This is one of the most intense highway videos I have every seen.

KALAMAZOO and CALHOUN Co. — More than 120 vehicles were involved in a massive pile-up Friday on both directions of I-94 in Kalamazoo and Calhoun Counties.

A 57-year-old male semi-truck driver, Jean Larocque, from St. Chrysostome, Quebec, Canada was killed in the crash. Larocque was driving the semi truck that was involved in the crash.

At least 20 other injuries, including two firefighters and a wrecker driver attempting to help at the scene of the crash, were reported.

Six vehicles, including at least two semi-trucks, caught on fire during the chain reaction crashes.

http://fox17online.com/2015/01/09/breaking-multiple-vehicle-pileup-on-i-94-fatalities-reported/

Massive pileup on I 94 in Michigan Kalfir12

Massive pileup on I 94 in Michigan Kalfir14

Massive pileup on I 94 in Michigan Kalfir13
    mudra
    mudra

Massive pileup on I 94 in Michigan Empty Re: Massive pileup on I 94 in Michigan

Post  mudra Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:33 am

Quite impressive Shocked 
    A similar kind of accident involving  a huge number of cars and trucks
    happened here in Belgium some 10 years ago.
    I was on that particular driveway that day and just managed to avoid being part of disaster scene
    by 20' or so.
    It was chilling to come back home that day and see the magnitude of it all on the News .

Good to see you posting Micjer.
    Welcome back.

Love from me
    mudra
    Micjer
    Micjer

Massive pileup on I 94 in Michigan Empty Re: Massive pileup on I 94 in Michigan

Post  Micjer Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:48 pm

Nice to be back.

So glad you were ok Mudra.

I have had a couple of narrow misses over the years also. Guess it wasn't our time yet! cheers

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:18 am