tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The Birth of Christ in the Human Soul lecture by Rudolf Steiner Dec. 22 1918

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

The Birth of Christ in the Human Soul lecture by Rudolf Steiner Dec. 22 1918 Empty The Birth of Christ in the Human Soul lecture by Rudolf Steiner Dec. 22 1918

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:41 am

The Birth of Christ in the Human Soul lecture by Rudolf Steiner Dec. 22 1918 Img_0710
    Grace

The Birth of Christ in the Human Soul lecture by Rudolf Steiner Dec. 22 1918 Images11
    A Christmas child-angel enters the home

Here's a lecture with a beautiful and timeless view on the meaning of Christ. To me Christ is the christforce energy present in all
    nooks and crannies of the Universe. The view of Rudolf Steiner on the presence and meaning of the Christ and the view of Schools
    for Intuitive Development, are almost similar, although differently explained in words, Both views have offered me great relief from
    the my strict religious upbringing. How I've struggled with this dilemma, as a child, learning that Jesus died for my sins and that
    God meant well, loving me? So that we should always put our trust in Him? I've forgiven my parents and ancestors, but completely
    turned away from all human religious institutes, created by the mind. Hot heads and cold hearts have put quite an imprint on Dutch
    society, we've still not grown over it. For that I need to leave this delta... this place of water and marshes... it feels like I'm walking
    in wooden shoes on wet clay, getting stuck, just when I need to step up.

Ahem, back to Christmas time.... for me it's a time for reflection on all that's good in my life and that's a lot, thank God....ehmm uhmm
    Love for Life Cheerful
    Attachments
    The Birth of Christ in the Human Soul lecture by Rudolf Steiner Dec. 22 1918 AttachmentThe Birth of Christ in the Human Soul.docx
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (47 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:56 pm