tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Remarkable slip of the tongue by NASA Engineer...

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Remarkable slip of the tongue by NASA Engineer... Empty Remarkable slip of the tongue by NASA Engineer...

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:04 am

Remarkable quote by NASA engineer...
    In this 2014 educational video from NASA about their new Orion Spacecraft, NASA Engineer Kelly Smith 'slips his tongue' about crossing the Vann Allan radiation Belts when travelling to the Moon and beyond:

"As we get further away from Earth, we will pass through the Vann Allan Belts, an area of dangerous radiation. Radiation like this can harm the guidance systems, onboard computers, or other electronics on Orion. Naturally, we have to pass through this danger zone twice, once up and once back. But Orion has protection, shielding will be put to the test as the vehicle cuts through the waves of radiation. Sensors aboard will record radiation levels for scientists to study. We must solve these challenges before we send people through this region of Space."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyZqSWWKmHQ
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Remarkable slip of the tongue by NASA Engineer... Empty Re: Remarkable slip of the tongue by NASA Engineer...

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:58 pm

What if Avatars Controlled by Humans have travelled throughout the solar system -- but not actual humans?? What if Humans really are restricted to Earth (by an Ancient Decree)?? I once received a strange message saying "You can go anywhere -- but we have to stay here." I was too naïve to follow-up that bizarre comment -- but I often wonder about it. I once conversed with Edgar Mitchell -- but we discussed "Life After Death" rather than the Moon and Space!! He hinted-at the "Survival of Information" rather than the "Survival of the Soul"!! On an internet-show Dr. Mitchell seemed to choke prior to the phone-connection being lost -- when asked if he had witnessed anything of an "Extraterrestrial-Nature on the Moon??"!! What if Iron Sky -- Paul -- and Guardians of the Galaxy -- are closer to the truth than we'd like to admit?? Damned if I know -- but I wonder.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Remarkable slip of the tongue by NASA Engineer... Empty Re: Remarkable slip of the tongue by NASA Engineer...

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:35 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if Avatars Controlled by Humans have travelled throughout the solar system -- but not actual humans?? What if Humans really are restricted to Earth (by an Ancient Decree)?? I once received a strange message saying "You can go anywhere -- but we have to stay here." I was too naïve to follow-up that bizarre comment -- but I often wonder about it. I once conversed with Edgar Mitchell -- but we discussed "Life After Death" rather than the Moon and Space!! He hinted-at the "Survival of Information" rather than the "Survival of the Soul"!! On an internet-show Dr. Mitchell seemed to choke prior to the phone-connection being lost -- when asked if he had witnessed anything of an "Extraterrestrial-Nature on the Moon??"!! What if Iron Sky -- Paul -- and Guardians of the Galaxy -- are closer to the truth than we'd like to admit?? Damned if I know -- but I wonder.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/217205499/Updates-on-Alien-Interferences
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:38 am

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:49 am

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:36 pm