tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Unregulated Rogue Nanotechnologies

mudra
    mudra

Unregulated Rogue Nanotechnologies Empty Unregulated Rogue Nanotechnologies

Post  mudra Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:53 am

Unregulated Rogue Nanotechnologies

Hello, my name is Pete Ramon, I am a Nanotechnology activist living in Michigan, USA.

I first became interested in Nanotechnology soon after first seeing chemtrails in 2009, when going down a road and looking up and seeing the local sky being fully gridded out. I had never seen anything like it. I spent a great deal of my life looking down, being a skateboarder for over twenty years, as I was decent at it. Looking up that day changed my life.

I had heard of HAARP a long time ago, but my interest had peaked after seeing the sky in it’s condition that day. I checked out these books from my local library and read “Angel’s Don’t Play This HAARP” first, then “The Fantastic Inventions of Nikola Tesla” right after. I got on facebook to see what kind of activism there was against HAARP, and was surprised at how many groups there was, ranging from HAARP technology to Chemtrails. I joined the group, “Occupy HAARP”, which is were my activism started.

Through my first year of activism, I kept coming across “Smart Dust” technologies (e.g. MEMS/NEMS sensors). Then the field just continued expanding into other fields of Nano Tech, such as carbon nanotubes, nanofibers and biological and metallic nanoparticles. Since about sometime in 2011′, I primarily research Nanotechnology and its derivatives there-in. This technology has no oversight. No real governance or regulations.

By definition, Nanotechnology is the manipulation and control atoms and molecules at the nano scale, and was first discussed by Richard Feynman in 1959. Nanotechnology, though, is a misnomer, its actual name started out as Ultra-precision Machining. It was coined “Nanotechnology” by a Japanese scientist in 1974 in a semiconductor conference, then later used by Nanotechnology pioneer Eric Drexler in his first paper in 1981. With this said, though, scientists have been able to see in the nano scale since the 1930′s. There is a shroud over Nanotechnology, as modern Nanotechnology wasn’t to have gotten its start until 1981 with the advent of the scanning tunneling microscope. But how else could scientists see in the nano scale in the Thirties without an STM? There are a number of high-powered microscopes that can see in the nano scale, in which the first prototype electron microscope was constructed in 1931, by German physicist Ernst Ruska and electrical engineer Max Knoll. Two years later in 1933, a stronger electron microscope is constructed by Ruska. We now advance more than 50 years into the science to the present, now called Nanoscience. Now including Nanobiotechnology, BioNanotechnology, or Nanobiology, the combination of biological research integrated with various fields of nanotechnology.

In the past few years, I have discovered that FSC cigarettes contain EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) nanoparticles. E-Cigarettes contain metallic nanoparticles. Then I started noticing more and more people complaining of intestinal problems, young people even. It made me push into Nanotechnology being applied to food stuffs and beverages. It was a bit of a surprise to find out that the FDA approves the use of a photocatalytic Titanium Dioxide nanoparticle. This particle is known to degrade biological matter, as was once intended to be used on the Deep Water Horizon oil spill. Food grade Nano TiO2 has now been linked to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

read on: Arrow http://climateviewer.com/2014/08/28/unregulated-rogue-nanotechnologies/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Unregulated Rogue Nanotechnologies Empty Re: Unregulated Rogue Nanotechnologies

Post  mudra Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:01 am

Through Pete Ramon on facebook

"Nanoparticles linked to rheumatoid arthritis"

"Breathing in nanoparticles could cause rheumatoid arthritis and other serious autoimmune diseases, a new study suggests. Three types of nanoparticles were found to ramp up protein citrullination in cell cultures, a change that can make the body think native proteins are foreign. This process has previously been linked to autoimmune disease.

Citrullinated proteins are generated by deimination of the amino acid arginine, which is converted to the amino acid citrulline. This causes changes in the charge and shape of the proteins, which can attract the attention of the immune system. Antibodies tocitrullinated proteins are found in around 70% of rheumatoid arthritis patients.

Now, scientists in the US and Ireland have discovered that amorphous carbon and silica nanoparticles and carbon nanotubes, ranging in size from 40–200nm, can cause protein citrullination in cultured human lung and immune cells and in the lung tissue of mice. The scientists found that exposure to nanomaterials disturbs the cell membrane and increases calcium ion levels inside cells, which in turn activates the enzyme responsible for citrullination, peptidylarginine deiminase."

[url= http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/2012/06/nanoparticles-linked-rheumatoid-arthritis] http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/2012/06/nanoparticles-linked-rheumatoid-arthritis[/url]

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:35 am