tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

A slightly different look at our origins, Annunaki and Hathors...

burgundia
    burgundia

A  slightly different look at our origins, Annunaki and Hathors... Empty A slightly different look at our origins, Annunaki and Hathors...

Post  burgundia Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:06 am

very, very interesting...
    burgundia
    burgundia

A  slightly different look at our origins, Annunaki and Hathors... Empty Re: A slightly different look at our origins, Annunaki and Hathors...

Post  burgundia Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:07 am

The film has been removed fromyt.. i am so glad I was fortunate to watch it all...it was EXCELLENT!!!!!!!
    burgundia
    burgundia

A  slightly different look at our origins, Annunaki and Hathors... Empty this should work

Post  burgundia Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:46 am

mudra
    mudra

A  slightly different look at our origins, Annunaki and Hathors... Empty Re: A slightly different look at our origins, Annunaki and Hathors...

Post  mudra Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Thanks for sharing Burgundia .
    Do you happen to have part 2 ?

Quite a bit of what Chris Thomas discusses relates to Anton Parks 's work.

Parks' experiences began at the age of 14, in 1981, with a series of "flashes" that would occur at any hour of the day, and completely beyond his control. These eventually evolved into "visions" that took place from once to three times each day.

The visions seemed somehow to be related to or triggered by the ambient light at the time of their occurrence. The light in the visions had the same "spectrum" as the surrounding light. They came as "jets of light" from above, penetrating the top of his head, at the level of the "seventh principal chakra." They would instantly disconnect him from his surroundings and move him into complete scenes, including the aspect of sound.

He would find himself "inside" a certain being, and usually would find the same set of "personages" around him.

These living experiences would take from two to up to ten minutes. Yet if there were people around Parks at the time the visions occurred, they did not seem to notice that anything special had happened, which leads Parks to believe that he would have been gone for only a few seconds at most, in their time.

Parks struggled to comprehend the source of these visions, and their meaning. It was not until the end of the 90s and much research that he came to understand that they were related to the Sumerian civilization and to a language from which the Sumerian language emerged.

More on Parks and his work :
    http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:47 pm

part 1 is not on yt yet...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:38 pm

OK keep us updated Burgundia .

Love from me
    mudra
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:48 pm

WOW thanks so much , a good few years ago read a really challenging ( to my ideas at the time) healing book by him that was in my local LIBRARY!!! and wanted to know much more and find others to talk more about his info so this is very coool, I had at one time thought to go visit him, but life got in the way.
    never found anyone else who had ever heard of him!
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:34 am

I think this was one of the most important videos I have seen in a long time, seems to make sense and join a lot of dots.
    I do wonder how it ties in with Asha Deane's work as well.

From what I understand there wont be a part 2, you have to buy the DVD from Norway.. I did think to ask if they had an mp3 version of the interview that would be available.

I might check out some of his books....If I was in the UK I would check him out too.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:18 am

part 2 is up :)

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:34 am

I do not understand why the military has to mutilate some cows in the field instead of having their own herds to conduct experiments on.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:42 am

WoW! i have just finished listening to it. Fascinating. I wish it was all true about us fulfilling our destiny as humans. he also has made me wonder about the real intentions of all the ETs. On the other hand, so many say that ETs are here to help us. I have more questions now than I had before watching the video.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:06 pm

I found these fascinating also.. and have an intuitive feeling he may have no hidden agenda, unlike many others in this area. If we come into our own potential, our souls (higher selves) enter our bodies then we dont need alien help :)

You can imagine why the TPTB want to recreate their own havoc around 2012 and try and stop this process from happening.

I have never been happy with the concept of ascension, it feels so right to stay on this planet, but to be part of her rather than exploit her and be detached as most humans are..

Great videos! Am very pleased to have encountered these, thanks for posting the first one Burgundia <3
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:28 am

Thank you Burgundia for posting this videos.
    i didn`t know Chris Thomas,I have the feeling that this guy is honest.
    He is reading in the Akasha cronicle;
    Iam looking forward for his new book Iwant to read.
    wish you all the best flower Sabina

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:50 am