tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Two Swedes Develop Invisible Bike Helmet

mudra
    mudra

Two Swedes Develop Invisible Bike Helmet Empty Two Swedes Develop Invisible Bike Helmet

Post  mudra Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Two Swedes Develop Invisible Bike Helmet

Two Swedes Develop Invisible Bike Helmet No_helmet1

With bikes becoming increasingly more popular as people begin to steer away from cars and into cleaner and healthier options, a fresh new idea has come onto the scene with regards to safety. Out with the old and in with the new declares the invisible bike helmet.

Imagine getting on a bike and not having to wear anything on your head, yet your head is protected. Immediately you are probably thinking you must be in some sort of bubble while riding the bike, but this isn’t the case. Take a moment and look at the picture above, can you figure out how this works before reading on?

I can say for myself, I didn’t always find it comfortable to wear a helmet when riding a bike, and there is some sort of freedom you lose once you are wearing one. Don’t get me wrong, I feel bike helmets are necessary for safety especially in cities where you battle for the road with other cars. I just feel that they may not always be the best and most practical solution. This is why I’m very intrigued by what this pair of daring Swedish women have come up with.

Anna Haupt and Terese Alsti have created the worlds first invisible bike helmet. It’s called the Hövding helmet. You truly have to see it it believe it.. hehe. I already know what you are still thinking since you first clicked this article and looked at the image, “..the heck is the helmet??” I said the same thing. It wasn’t until I watched the video below that I realized exactly how this works and I was very impressed by it all.

read on: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/11/10/two-swedes-develop-invisible-bike-helmet/

Love Always
    mudra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Two Swedes Develop Invisible Bike Helmet Empty Re: Two Swedes Develop Invisible Bike Helmet

Post  bobhardee Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:44 pm

What a great story. Too cool!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Two Swedes Develop Invisible Bike Helmet Empty Re: Two Swedes Develop Invisible Bike Helmet

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:33 pm

I'm a Lone-Swede -- and I'm Developing an Invisible Tin-Foil Hat!!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:42 pm