tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

‘Don’t ask for privacy, Take it back’: Anti-NSA #ResetTheNet campaign kicks off

mudra
    mudra

‘Don’t ask for privacy, Take it back’: Anti-NSA #ResetTheNet campaign kicks off Empty ‘Don’t ask for privacy, Take it back’: Anti-NSA #ResetTheNet campaign kicks off

Post  mudra Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:37 pm

‘Don’t ask for privacy, Take it back’: Anti-NSA #ResetTheNet campaign kicks off

Internet activists and rights groups have launched a massive online campaign against mass government surveillance, urging users and websites to use encryption. The campaign’s inspiration – NSA whistleblower Snowden – has called to join ResetTheNet.

A year to the day since the first revelations of the US National Security Agency’s (NSA) warrantless and huge-scale web surveillance were published in the media, the international June-5 campaign for data encryption kicked off.

Hundreds of websites and organizations, including Reddit, Imgur, Mozilla, Greenpeace and Amnesty International are promoting the campaign with a splash screen, which everyone can install on their pages by adding a script.

Meanwhile, thousands of social network users are readying to bombard Twitter, Facebook and Tumbrl with a giant ‘Thunderclap.’ More than 9 million of people are within the reach of the action, and it is hoped some will spread the word further.

read on: http://rt.com/news/163708-anti-nsa-campaign-starts/

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

‘Don’t ask for privacy, Take it back’: Anti-NSA #ResetTheNet campaign kicks off Empty Re: ‘Don’t ask for privacy, Take it back’: Anti-NSA #ResetTheNet campaign kicks off

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:57 pm

In a supernatural universe, has there ever been privacy?? Supposedly the White House is supernaturally protected. I don't remember the source or the details. I spoke with a mysterious individual who told me that I was watched on my walks -- and even in the bathroom. They told me that they liked it when I swore!! They said "We've been watching you for a long time!" This sounded like a line from Constantine when Gabriel is standing on top of John!! I was also told "don't connect or tie anything back to me!" This sounded like a line from State of Play when Senator Collins is talking to the Reporter (Russell Crowe). I grew-up being taught that I had a Guardian-Angel, who was with me all the time. When I told someone that God watched people having sex -- they were shocked!! Ever heard of the Watchers?? Guess what they do??!! They like to watch!! The NSA might be the least of our worries!! Even if the NSA stopped all surveillance -- someone would still be watching!! I'm sure the various governments and agencies contract out surveillance duties. It might be sort of like the Vatican having the Mafia do their dirty-work!! Sorry guys!! I couldn't resist!! Supposedly the Greys do the dirty-work for the Reptilians!! I wonder if there are any Greys in the Mafia??!! I should stop!! They have ways to make me stop!! Even as I type, I assume that I am being watched and listened-to through my laptop!! I once put tape over the camera and microphone on my computer -- but this obviously wouldn't stop supernatural surveillance. TREEE once said that "Dragons had died, spying on the 'Real Jesus'". She said the 'Real Jesus' was living in terrible conditions. She also said the "'Real Jesus' didn't care -- and just wanted information." Interesting.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:28 pm