tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

EVER FEEL LIKE YOUR MISSING THE REAL MAGIC!!!

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

EVER FEEL LIKE YOUR MISSING THE REAL MAGIC!!! Empty EVER FEEL LIKE YOUR MISSING THE REAL MAGIC!!!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:48 am

They keep searching for it as if they are unable to comprehend what is happening and talk about nothing of importance or real the Council Of Elders has seen not much in the search for intelligent life among the population of earth or in the internet forums just lots of useless chatter about nothing! Oh they know their time is up! lol The fraud committed against other souls and the karmic debits will be paid in full! There is not another option as that is just how the laws of the universe work!

Anyway if you cant see what has been lost you are blind and if you dont take action you are a waste of time to be hanging around Merlin's island like bottom feeding leaches fooling themselves lost in the maze of the lies and XXXX spread all over the internet like a virus in the minds of men that you would create and allow this to become your reality when you were offered a golden age!

Yawn

There is no team! Its all just a scam to cover the truth and allow these nutcase bloggers to troll and attack anyone of real value! There are whistle blowers who have admitted to being paid money to getinto converstaitongs and disrupt just to be a bunch of jerks only losing any hope of anything real to happen as the economy colapses and the old world order becomes aware of the doom it faces!

Its coming to an end and you know it! One way or another it will not be allowed to continue as the Thuban data spoke about many times in our attempts to contact the human population who apparently is content with the government robbing them blind and the internet becomes a wasteland of XXXX! Your planet is Xxxxxx and your world is built on lies! Good luck

MERLIN JT! MAAT

HAVE A NICE DAY

UFO2 
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

EVER FEEL LIKE YOUR MISSING THE REAL MAGIC!!! Empty Re: EVER FEEL LIKE YOUR MISSING THE REAL MAGIC!!!

Post  Sanicle Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:36 am

Well Mr STAR HUMAN DRAGON HYBRID ANCIENT ALIEN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL MERLIN JT! MAAT, how about popping over for a coffee and a chat.  I'd love to sit down and discuss this with you......love to be convinced you know the truth for us all and then share it with everyone.  I'm sure you have a locator spell in your vast arsenal.  Anytime will do.   Big Grin 3 

Brook
    mudra
    mudra

EVER FEEL LIKE YOUR MISSING THE REAL MAGIC!!! Empty Re: EVER FEEL LIKE YOUR MISSING THE REAL MAGIC!!!

Post  mudra Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:46 am

Don't we have a chatroom on the forum bottom of home page :)

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:31 pm

Ah but it would be the location trick and maybe even flying in in a UFO or merkaba that would convince me the most Mudra.  Wink 
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:44 pm

I hate to say it -- but I can see how the Elites (Human and Otherwise) lost their souls -- and settled into a fame, fortune, power, and pleasure existence. I can also see how the General-Public were duped into going along with the bullshit. I think I understand more about how things really work -- and why they work that way -- than I will ever admit to anyone (including myself). Perhaps Purgatory Incorporated is the way things have to be -- but I would much rather live and work in Paradise Incorporated. I've tried to be open, honest, and idealistic -- with a sense of humor -- but I've basically gotten kicked in the balls. Call me Numb-Nuts!! Perhaps humanity has deserved everything it has received for thousands of years. I don't know. Perhaps it's a good thing that some of you figured-out that I'm a grave threat to the way things are -- and placed me on all the appropriate lists -- complete with ridicule and shunning. I'm sensing that people are slowly dying. I can see it in their faces. People are generally well-behaved -- but they seem disillusioned, clueless, and lost -- or perhaps I should speak for myself. I post and post and post -- yet nothing ever seems to resonate with anyone. Are things getting better?? Are things getting worse?? Is the human-race on life-support -- or are we on a universal hit-list?? I'll pretend that someone cares about what I post -- but I'm really just going through the motions. I've essentially lost my faith in both Divinity and Humanity. You all seem to have made your choices -- which seem to have nothing in common with my ideals and aspirations. I really think there's something to Positive-Thinking and Self-Esteem -- but it should manifest as Positive-Reinforcement -- rather than Pompous and Supercilious Self-Exaltation. "That was Gooooood!!!" What Would Robert Schuller Say??

EVER FEEL LIKE YOUR MISSING THE REAL MAGIC!!! Selfesteemhighvlow
    EVER FEEL LIKE YOUR MISSING THE REAL MAGIC!!! Selfesteem
    EVER FEEL LIKE YOUR MISSING THE REAL MAGIC!!! N50c67b92d06fa
    "I am NOT a Potted-Plant!!!"
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

EVER FEEL LIKE YOUR MISSING THE REAL MAGIC!!! Empty Ever Feel Like Your Missing The Real Magic

Post  Jenetta Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:09 pm

Might be better if you were a potted plant and all your problems would be solved....

Jenneta Adv2 
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:58 am

Oh Oxy........I just love your brilliant and extensive use of the English language. "Pompous and Supercilious Self-Exaltation" indeed.  Big Grin 3  Added to that, your wry sense of humour. You are truly a classic young man.  Cheerful 
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:18 pm

Jenetta wrote:Might be better if you were a potted plant and all your problems would be solved....

Jenneta Adv2 
    Thank-you Jenetta. Perhaps that's why the PTB are supposedly trying to "dumb-down" the general-public. "Ignorance is Bliss". Bill Clinton supposedly said something to the effect that governance would be easy if everyone were poor and stupid. I hate to admit it, but sometimes I think in terms of creating a world with very few problems or aggravations -- and very little true-education -- where there would be no war, no corruption, no disease, no Old Testament, no Revelation, no Bill Cooper, no Alex Jones, no orthodoxymoron, etc, and et al. Sometimes I wonder if the Catholic Church was attempting to create such a world during the Dark Ages (by nefarious means)?! Vala Mal Doran said "The Truth is SO Overrated!!" What if the Old Testament is descriptive of how this universe really works?? What if the New Testament was a somewhat deceptive attempt to break with tradition?? What if Revelation was the Galactic PTB saying "No F@#$ing Way!!!"?? Perhaps I should stop researching, stop b!tch!ng -- join the Masons, work for You Know Who -- and get an office-apartment at Goldman Sachs?! You wouldn't believe who invited me to join the Masons!! What was scary, was that they treated me like a Long-Lost Relative -- with a mixture of Respect and Contempt!! What Would King David Say?? What Would King Solomon Say?? What Would the Queen of Sheba Say?? Some of you know who and what I'm talking about.
    Sanicle wrote:Oh Oxy........I just love your brilliant and extensive use of the English language. "Pompous and Supercilious Self-Exaltation" indeed. Big Grin 3 Added to that, your wry sense of humour. You are truly a classic young man. Cheerful
    Thank-you Sanicle. I actually got "Pompous and Supercilious" from an Episcopal Rector in Paradise (honestly!). I wish I were a young man -- or a rich man -- and preferably both -- sort of like "The Rich Young Ruler"!! BTW -- Dr. Robert H. Schuller actually yelled at me in public!! "That was goooooooood!!!" I'm actually truly sorry how things turned-out for the Schullers and the Crystal Cathedral. Johnny Carl -- the Estrangement -- the Bankruptcy -- the Fire-Sale -- the Death of Arvella -- Dr. Schuller's Cancer -- the Disillusioned and Disenfranchised Church-Members -- and a Lost-Concept. I honestly and truly think that the Peale and Schuller Phenomenon should be carefully, prayerfully, exhaustively studied, and refined. I was attempting to do this in the 1980's -- but that fateful day in 1989 changed everything. I lost my faith -- walked away -- and I'm still walking.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:22 pm