tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

PROJECT CAMELOT: KERRY CASSIDY INTERVIEWS ASHAYANA DEANE

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

PROJECT CAMELOT: KERRY CASSIDY INTERVIEWS ASHAYANA DEANE Empty PROJECT CAMELOT: KERRY CASSIDY INTERVIEWS ASHAYANA DEANE

Post  Carol Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:18 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

PROJECT CAMELOT: KERRY CASSIDY INTERVIEWS ASHAYANA DEANE Empty Re: PROJECT CAMELOT: KERRY CASSIDY INTERVIEWS ASHAYANA DEANE

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:13 pm

I found part three to be most interesting -- but I can't remember why!! I'll have to watch it again! I never know how much of this stuff is true. How is one to know?? I mostly use these types of interviews to make me think -- rather than becoming a true-believer -- and attending the expensive seminars (and buying all the books and DVD's). I recently bought some old DVD's of movies from the 60's, 70's, and 80's -- which have nothing to do with what I study on the internet!! I could imagine encountering someone such as Ashayana on a spaceship -- in an underground-base -- or on the moon!! I don't know if that would be a good-thing or a bad-thing!! My present policy is to never go into any of those environments (despite my modeling and joking)...

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 am