tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

New Colonel Philip J. Corso Info Surfaces!

mudra
    mudra

New Colonel Philip J. Corso Info Surfaces!  Empty New Colonel Philip J. Corso Info Surfaces!

Post  mudra Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:03 am

New Colonel Philip J. Corso Info Surfaces! - US Gave Russia Advanced Technology To Stop WW3!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqeHXCnAQIM

William Birnes of the History Channel revealed in our recent interview that Colonel Philip Corso of "Day After Roswell" fame stated we almost went to war with Russia and that conflict was settled because somehow, the USA gave the Russian Government the technology for the Russian Mig Fighter Jets Radar systems during our interview I have shared here.

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

New Colonel Philip J. Corso Info Surfaces!  Empty Re: New Colonel Philip J. Corso Info Surfaces!

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:20 pm

Some say that all of the advanced military-technology and weapons-systems throughout the world (and throughout the solar system??) are owned and operated by ONE Group or Individual. This is frightening for me to think about. If all of the nasty weaponry were not centrally controlled -- we might've blown ourselves up a long time ago. OR -- we might've long since been blown to Kingdom-Come by ET. However -- what if Humanity has been working for Bad-ET for thousands of years -- which might include building a Kick@$$ Space-Fleet for Bad ET (and NOT for Humanity)??!! But what if said Bad-ET is better than the rest of the Bad-ET Factions throughout the universe??!! What if Humanity Lives in a VERY Tough Neighborhood??!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

New Colonel Philip J. Corso Info Surfaces!  Empty Re: New Colonel Philip J. Corso Info Surfaces!

Post  Carol Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:15 am

This is a great follow-up interview with legitimate documents of what transpired in the past and finally gives Col. Corso's past testimony credibility.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:57 pm

I keep getting the feeling that historical and contemporary politics and religion have been (and are) cover-stories for something very complex and nasty -- which none of the various factions wished to have known by the commoners -- for legitimate and illegitimate reasons. I continue to think that wrestling with historical and contemporary politics and religion is a necessary gateway and prerequisite for dealing with forbidden-knowledge. Historical and contemporary politics and religion are probably necessary to properly formulate 'clean-sheet of paper' politics and religion. I guess this is why I'm attempting to communicate some reasonable form of minimalist-traditionalist politics and religion -- NOT because I wish to be backward -- but precisely because I wish to be progressive in an evolutionary and sustainable manner. Mishandling forbidden-knowledge could send our civilization into a New Dark-Ages -- and I wish I were kidding. Once again -- I do NOT wish to cram the New-Views down the throats of the general-public. I don't necessarily wish to 'wake people up' or 'shut people up'. I don't discuss this madness in 'real-life'. I suspected a lot of this stuff decades ago -- but I didn't pursue it. I looked the other way -- and kept my mouth shut -- about a lot of things. I frankly continue to do so -- believe it, or not.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:51 pm