tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

A message from Gregor Arturo on facebook

mudra
    mudra

A message from Gregor Arturo on facebook  Empty A message from Gregor Arturo on facebook

Post  mudra Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:36 pm

Hello my lovely Ashevillians!! We're looking a full time farming manager here in Boulder
    Gregor Arturo Clary

Still looking for a full time farming manager here in Boulder (More detailed post from earlier on my wall. 37 acres, 17 dedicated to farming. Animals, gardens, greenhouses, with unique permaculture projects such as Tesla tower energy systems, dynamic water structuring system, copper plated farm tools and plows, and small 120 sq ft housing setups. Comes with room, friends, and pay. Going into overdrive second week of March with seedlings in the greenhouses.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

A message from Gregor Arturo on facebook  Empty Re: A message from Gregor Arturo on facebook

Post  mudra Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:14 pm

Latest message from Gregor Arturo on facebook.

Good day one and all! I have been on the move in the Bay area making some serious magic happen on all levels including bringing a new and innovative dome tent to market and the festival scene (funding almost solidified, patenting it and creating residual income for myself with a distributor already lined up) as well as finalizing details on the Tesla Tower (the concept is pretty rock solid now émoticône smile. A talk is also in the works, either in San Fran or Oakland, where I'll be discussing a new physics rooted in geometry, harmonics, system theory, and consciousness (ie the fundamentals of our thought processes). This includes describing gravity in qualitative detail outside the realm of mass and equations, and understanding how to effectively modulate it. I am currently seeking any support, be it financial, social, or metaphysical, to help move these projects into fruition and bring in this new wave of light upon the planet. I have over a hundred photographs in my portfolio over the year (the Osprey and LA #9 are my favorites), and have access to a high quality canvas printing press here in Oakland. I am offering 36" x 24" canvas prints for $275, and will ship them rolled up in a container where they can they be stretched and framed if so desired. Proceeds will also help me getting my DSLR back up to working condition so I can continue to share my eye for nature and beauty. Soon enough, my coils will be offered once again at a whole new level, crystal amulet higher self infused. Blessings all.

Towers of Appalachia photo by Gregor Arturo
    A message from Gregor Arturo on facebook  548589_10150711815173077_1845771688_n

If you would like to support him in anyway let me know I'll forward your message to him through facebook. 

And for those who are on facebook here is Greg's page: https://www.facebook.com/GregorArturo

Thanks The Karen

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm