tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Earth has another close encounter with large asteroid

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Earth has another close encounter with large asteroid Empty Earth has another close encounter with large asteroid

Post  Carol Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:20 am

Earth has another close encounter with large asteroid Asteroid
    Earth has another close encounter with large asteroid
    February 18, 2014 – SPACE - An asteroid estimated to be the size of three football fields whizzed close to Earth on Monday, roughly a year after one exploded over Russia and injured 1,200 people. Slooh Space Camera tracked the approach of the asteroid as it raced past the planet at about 27,000 mph (43,000 kmph), starting at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT, Feb. 18), the robotic telescope service said in a statement on Slooh.com. The Dubai Astronomy Group provided Slooh photos of the part of the sky where the rock was expected to be seen, but its motion could not be picked out immediately in a live webcast against the backdrop of night-time stars. The 295-yard (270-m) asteroid was streaking past Earth at a distance of about 2.1 million miles (3.4 million km) little more than a year after another asteroid exploded on Feb. 15, 2013, over Chelyabinsk, Russia. That asteroid injured 1,200 people following a massive shock wave that shattered windows and damaged buildings. Chelyabinsk region officials had wanted to mark the anniversary by giving a piece of the meteorite to each 2014 Winter Olympic athlete who won a medal on Saturday at the Sochi Games. However, the International Olympic Committee at the last minute said it could be done only after the games and separately.

Slooh’s flagship observatory on Mount Teide in Spain’s Canary Islands was iced over and unable to be used for the 2000 EM26 viewing, Paul Cox, Slooh’s technical and research director, said on the one-hour webcast. “We continue to discover these potentially hazardous asteroids – sometimes only days before they make their close approaches to Earth,” Cox said in a statement before the show. He added, “We need to find them before they find us!” –Economic Times

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Earth has another close encounter with large asteroid Empty Re: Earth has another close encounter with large asteroid

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:05 am

I worry constantly about asteroids -- piloted and otherwise. One asteroid could kill most of us -- with the rest of us wishing we were dead, perhaps. I continue to wonder how many asteroid-spaceships there are -- in and around this solar system?! There might be none -- and there might be thousands. Can we even begin to imagine a full-fledged asteroid star-war, involving hundreds (or even thousands) of piloted-asteroids?! The movie Iron Sky featured an asteroid-attack on Earth!! Listen to Sherry Shriner's 2-17-14 show, for a chilling apocalyptic vision involving asteroid-destruction. http://www.sherrytalkradio.com/ One more thing. Consider re-watching the Powers That Be -- Absolute Power -- and Disclosure episodes of Stargate SG-1.

Earth has another close encounter with large asteroid 010991
    magamud
    magamud

Earth has another close encounter with large asteroid Empty Re: Earth has another close encounter with large asteroid

Post  magamud Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:30 pm

Listen, asteroids would be a reason for a world to unite, but as sure as hell not this one. Now everyone is pulling their heads out and looking around in shock. How did that happen? What are we going to do? How do we fix it? All those resources put in for a very few to get off world and save our species. Now thats sarcasm.

This place is so interesting. Where or where can you see such intelligence, such creations but have no point. Everyone is floating, like an apparition. Ungrounded in a dream land. And all this will relate to physics with gravity. Its not easy I understand, no one told us how life is, how it works. Everyone is just following the blind I can assure you. It is completely different then what you think. There can be no freewill, just fate. We are in a very close dance with other beings. This is sharing space. Evil shares this space also. It uses humans to continue its Facade, similar to how people use entertainment to fulfill their lives. It is very similar. This is the drama of the universe. You just need to think like a demon and an angel. And apply their existence to our mortal life here. You are on the right track if you can sense how both polarities interweave in your own.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:32 pm

Ok, I am waiting now for the next card - the fake alien invasion.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Thats a sign of what time your in. Evil has so many choices, like they are at a buffet. Im sure "aliens" are so addicted to our energy that they are actually manifesting themselves in this corrupt dimension on purpose. And neither you nor I could tell the difference if they were an athlete, billionaire, actor or your neighbor. The facade is beyond imagination, so how could science detect it? Our world is a total fraud from soul to bone. I suspect they don't want to release any new information and any information released is to steer you away from the truth. The etherial part of the lie creates a vacuum here. They use that leverage to magnetize our consent and keep the Conn going.

My best suggestion is to materialize God in your world. The end result being flesh and blood, which would be the messiah. He is needed to medium the great vastness of being! God giving only his one son is a tribute to his power and wisdom for the world.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:37 am

Hi Oxy. I gave up worrying about this when I discovered that ET and the US Space Command were on the job vaporizing potential incoming hazards. Eyes open, no fear.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:49 pm

Magamud and Carol -- I am very wary of both good and evil -- aggressors and saviors. Verification and Perception are major challenges. How is one to know that they know anything -- especially regarding antiquity, futurity, and the otherworldly?? Deception seems to be the Coin of the Realm. I love reading the Gospels -- but how honest and accurate are they?? We might be "saved" from an Asteroid Alien Invasion by the very ones who staged the damn invasion in the first place!! Again, how is one to really know anything of substance?? Thinking one knows -- and knowing -- are two very different things. They supposedly like me on Phobos!! That's sort of an asteroid, isn't it?? Is being "liked" by Phobos-Martians a good-thing or a bad-thing?? Damned if I know. The Jesuits supposedly hate me!! Is that a good-thing or a bad-thing?? What would the Pope and the Black-Pope say?? BTW -- do they even need a Black-Pope now that the Pope of Rome is a Jesuit?? Damned if I know. Probably damned if I don't know. Probably just plain damned. Damn!! One more thing. Someone (not the AED) said that God and Satan might have a lot in common (or something to that effect). They said that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden was VERY Beautiful (unlike the Dr. Who Reptilian from the Hungry Earth and Cold Blood episodes I showed them). They hinted that the Biblical-Atrocities and Hard-Line Catholicism were somehow justifiable. They also were quite resistant to a Focus on the Teachings of Jesus. They consider our present Human-Physicality to be vastly inferior to our Garden of Eden Physicality. They don't seem to be very troubled with the belief that the vast majority of humanity will suffer horribly -- and will cease to exist (for all eternity). They tell me "They Had Their Chance". Finally, they know that our bodies and situation will be MUCH better when we leave this Fallen and Sinful World. Most days, I feel as if I am resisting a Universe which isn't very nice -- and which doesn't like me one little bit. What particularly troubles me is that I never seem to receive straight and honest answers and explanations. Everything seems to be a lie -- to a greater or lesser degree -- but I SO hope I'm mistaken.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:07 am