tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Mercuriel
mudra
Sanicle
Micjer
B.B.Baghor
9 posters

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney

Brook
    Brook

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney - Page 2 Empty Re: Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney

Post  Brook Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:50 pm

Wow.  Just got home from work and grabbed a cup of coffee.  opened my laptop and here goes;

My post was addressed to Mudra who I would never lash out in anger at.  I feel  like she's a sister to me.  There was not an ounce of anger in me when I was writing that. 

As for the PTB...I have no idea what you're referring to. 

As for the beauty of some Disney cartoons, I happen to think the Lion King is awesome.  Even if it does include the word "sex" in the sky.  In fact, you BB don't really know me, but most here do and know I have many friends in Hollywood where Dreamworks and Disney studios happen to be located.  Among those friends is a dear friend among a group who won several Annie awards for the Animation in the Loin King.  She personally gave me the copy I have in my possession from the studio. Her part was coloration. She also happens to be a mother of a preteen daughter.

Here is where you can see the awards:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110357/awards

Annie Awards: "The highest honor given for excellence in animation. Each year, Annie Award trophies are awarded for the year's best feature film, video, television program, ...

http://annieawards.org/

I have another friend (who was the roommate to my late son) who does "voice over" for one and the same studios and her mother (another friend) turned me on to this video and I shared it on the 17 of March a Disney Pixar production.  You opened this thread a day later:

Over coming obstacles

Reaching potential

Exceeding expectations.

Let it go...

Post number 504:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4256p495-theater-of-parallel-universe#102152

So If I have made you upset I apologize, but I was addressing a post not by you but Mudra.  I'm absolutely certain she did not take what I wrote as offensive toward her.  I was simply addressing the quoted portion of my post which she questioned and I addressed.

I don't have wallpaper in my home nor do I  feel anger in this particular post or the one being addressed.  I'm just a bit perplexed as to why you felt I was angry.  No need to address that either...just perplexed all the same.

I will respect your wishes and move on...not to darken your mood any further.  Now I will finish my coffee and retire to Coffeeland.  It's been a long hard day at work.

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney - Page 2 1239636_681029141956856_1639838326_n

Last edited by Brook on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:00 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : massive typo and edit to add)
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney - Page 2 Empty Re: Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:50 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:19 pm

Brook I read your post and received it exactly as you intended it sister : a clear answer to my question from which I learned something I did'nt know. We can always count on you for thorough research .
    I was'nt familiar with these particular cartoons and certainly would'nt see them as a source of inspiration for children or any human being. Brainwashing war propaganda  would be more accurate.  Thank You for that Flowers

BB it's obvious it is the magic that inspired Disney at times that you are desperately trying to point out to us. I can relate to that . Disney had me dream on a cloud too as a kid with his movies . I have a family member that is 85 now that is still crazy about Disney's Jungle Book .No particular age needed it seems.He certainly struck a chord in many of us.

The  talent of Disney I believe was his ability to give motion to very good drawings and create a brand new  universe  out of it . That was an awesome  breakthrough. No wonder he got so many fans.

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:32 am

Thank you for your replies and suggestions, Brook Flowers Sanicle Flowers and Mudra Flowers
    I feel I've overreacted quite a bit and I apologise.

Mudra's words: "BB it's obvious it is the magic that inspired Disney at times that you are desperately trying to point out to us".

You're spot on in your mild way, Mudra. Desperately indeed! I have felt doubtful about my rather emotional posts here,
    my "shouts into the Universe" the way I visit the Mists.

That little voice inside of me did remind me.... to take at heart, what I mentioned here about anger.
    "I haven't practiced to step more lightly here" is what popped up in my mind also.

I don't say it as an excuse for my attitude here, but my life at present is under so much pressure and as a result
    I'm far to serious and fail to make sense of things to myself, let alone you.
    I misunderstood your post, Brook and... took it far too personal: a threat to "my thread" Wink

I have been thinking about what I long to share here and keep close to 3D reality at the same time.
    I'm still puzzled why I'm so fierce on that merging and I need to hold it closer to my heart in order to heal.
    In a way you have helped me to find a piece of that puzzle, but I won't bother you, at least not intentionally,
    with trying to find answers and remedies. I shouldn't use the Mists for my internal battles Hot

Asking myself what I'd like to share here, I came up with an idea to create a thread on works of art, starting with the 5 senses as tools.
    How do you feel about listening to an mp3 reading of Alice in Wonderland, by my voice?
    For now I leave you with a leaf for your eyes and warm greetings.

sunny B.B.Baghor

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney - Page 2 Leaves11
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:59 am

but my life at present is under so much pressure and as a result
    I'm far to serious and fail to make sense of things to myself...

Dear Sister I too know that pressure.  Since May fourth 2012 (when my son passed) I've been in the vacuum of a black hole where time is pressing on me always!  Life can thow some curve balls that sting when they hit.

Perhaps we can share these thoughts in time and start on a new foot of friendship and understanding.  I only wish you the best in all you do sister.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:10 am

Big  Flowers  and  Hugs  for you too BB.

I'm hoping you'll take a look at the videos I recently posted in which Paul Levy is being interviewed.  The discussion is all about the stress and hardship we go through when on the 'Shamanic Journey' and our old life and 'selves' are being ripped away from us, just as you described is happening to you.  He's been there and has come up with a wonderful way to express the underlying unconscious processes occurring in a way I haven't heard before, and also recommends using the creative artist to help 'see' our true selves through this medium while also using it illuminate others.  

I really do think you'll relate to what he has to say, (being a fellow artist if for no other reason) just like everyone else going through this journey would.....like I did and do.

Here's the link: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7184-paul-levy#102282

I love you
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:43 pm

Brook wrote:

Dear Sister I too know that pressure.  Since May fourth 2012 (when my son passed) I've been in the vacuum of a black hole where time is pressing on me always!  Life can thow some curve balls that sting when they hit.

Perhaps we can share these thoughts in time and start on a new foot of friendship and understanding.  I only wish you the best in all you do sister.

Hadriel Dear Brook, thank you for your heart, I'm quite sad about my hasty reaction to your post here.
    This reminds me to not convince myself so quickly, of bad intentions by others. Never before I found that part of me,
    until lately, very peculiar. Of course it's a" truth like a cow" as we say in Holland, but I find such clear nudges for caution,
    in looking at the mirror: seeing the outside world as a reflection of my inner state!
    The you tubbies with Paul Levy, shared by Sanicle are very helpful to understand and not feel so alone.

I send you comfort and warmth, to accompany you in hours of silence with your self.
    I share an appreciation of a good mug of coffee with you  Brook 

sunny B.B.Baghor
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:04 pm

Well  Cheerful  warm group hug everyone.
    We are a family for sure .
    The Love that flows through all of you is pure beauty.

Lawless 

All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.

Leo Tolstoi

Original version of the Fantasia movie by Walt Disney - Page 2 10009310_665814200138964_29655233_n

Love for You

mudra
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:39 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Here's to you BB in an AA nutshell

We See You!!!

Hadriel Dear Brook, thank you for your heart, I'm quite sad about my hasty reaction to your post here.
    This reminds me to not convince myself so quickly, of bad intentions by others. Never before I found that part of me,
    until lately, very peculiar. Of course it's a" truth like a cow" as we say in Holland, but I find such clear nudges for caution,
    in looking at the mirror: seeing the outside world as a reflection of my inner state!
    The you tubbies with Paul Levy, shared by Sanicle are very helpful to understand and not feel so alone.

I send you comfort and warmth, to accompany you in hours of silence with your self.
    I share an  appreciation of a good mug of coffee with you  Brook 

sunny B.B.Baghor
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:14 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:52 am

Thank you, bobhardee, for the way you express your mood, amoodst us here.
    Here's a happy tune too, another breed of whistleblowers Wink

https://youtu.be/s_Ocix_htP8

sunny B.B.Baghor

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:39 pm