tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Olympic Opening Ceremony Sochi Febr. 2014 and a knitted car

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Olympic Opening Ceremony Sochi Febr. 2014 and a knitted car Empty Olympic Opening Ceremony Sochi Febr. 2014 and a knitted car

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:16 pm

Today I received a beautiful teaching, a confirmation of my strong urge to ground myself fully in close encounters of the first kind: my own presence in a physical body. Working with my hands as a Creative Coach.

Copied from my Google + posts of today Febr. 8th 2014:
    http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/feb/07/sochi-2014-winter-olympics-opening-ceremony-live

First Google+ post:
    Wow, what a show, amazing artifacts and designs! I'm not used to look at t.v. or movies.Internet is impressive and intense enough for me!  I think this is a nice presentation of pictures, by Guardian man Simon Burnton, and in it I found an interesting You Tubby with a black and white movie. A stark contrast with the Opening Ceremony in Sochy.

Looking at it, reminds me of a Russian movie, with a woman running over a farm-field in protest,  a tractor driving on the field. She raises her arms in fury, warning against the influence of machinery. Well, I'm that kind of person, see? We can create make belief and everything. Fairy tales and all.... This isn't meant to cause gloom, or prophecy doom, please........take care not to be drawn into it!

Time Forward!  by Georgy Sviridov.

Second Google+ post:
    On my bicycle, this morning, I was just thinking how hard it is to convey the essence, when I share something with you in the virtual world, pondering my warning in my former post of today here. Just then, I passed this "knitted car". Wheel-mittens too, huhhh?
    I had to stop and look at it more, it made me sooo happy!

I took a picture and share it with you in the second post here, a much better way to convey what I mean to say in the former post. Like I said before "We can create make belief and everything. Fairy tales and all...."

Does what you see make you smile,? Does what you hear warm your heart? Does what you touch move you? The Wishing Well of Wonders is deceptively alluring, by its nature. I think it is intended to be that way, once upon a time......... I won't start again Wink

This cute car is in the 3D world. I can touch it, see the structure of different patches, little details......  I am an artist working with my hands. This work of art and heart makes me smile and many other passers by smile with me.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Olympic Opening Ceremony Sochi Febr. 2014 and a knitted car Empty In addition to the topic Wishing Well of Wonders and how to enjoy it

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:29 pm

The knitted car......brrrrroom brrrrroom  
    Attachments
    Olympic Opening Ceremony Sochi Febr. 2014 and a knitted car AttachmentKnitted car 02-2014 (3) halfsize.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (156 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:55 am