tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
magamud
orthodoxymoron
Raven
mudra
burgundia
9 posters

SANTOS BONACCI KIDNAPPED UNLAWFULLY & ILLEGALLY ARRESTED BY CORRUPT POLICE!!

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

SANTOS BONACCI KIDNAPPED UNLAWFULLY & ILLEGALLY ARRESTED BY CORRUPT POLICE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SANTOS BONACCI KIDNAPPED UNLAWFULLY & ILLEGALLY ARRESTED BY CORRUPT POLICE!!

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:28 pm

mudra
    mudra

SANTOS BONACCI KIDNAPPED UNLAWFULLY & ILLEGALLY ARRESTED BY CORRUPT POLICE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SANTOS BONACCI KIDNAPPED UNLAWFULLY & ILLEGALLY ARRESTED BY CORRUPT POLICE!!

Post  mudra Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:13 am

Santos Bonacci speaking to George Neo at Magpie House, 5.1.14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU3jxQIxP0rq73ZLdlT5pYEg&v=Dnqxhq5N0FM

Love Always
    mudra
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:27 pm

ThanX Mudra,

I always did love Santos. He is Sexy, Honest, Multi-lingual and/in Talent and his heart speaks to many!

Love from Us!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:17 am

Road Toll Dodger Santos Bonacci The Uncensored Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWaYAPheGLA#t=204

"Whoever controls the media, controls the mind" - Jim Morrison.

There are two sides to every story. A short film which compares the 'uncensored full interview' of Santo Bonacci's road toll court case with the highly edited Channel 7 News report. To understand the truth one must see the 'full spectrum' of information first. Only then can we make a truly informed judgement on current affairs.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:44 am

Santos Bonacci is On the Run After Failing to Pay Fines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA7tZV7r0n4

Breaking news from the Gnostic Warrior. Victoria police say that Sam “Santos” Bonacci is now officially on the run from theSantos bonacci in jail Santos Bonacci is On the Run After Failing to Pay Fines law in Australia today after failing to reportedly pay almost 500 toll fines that resulted in misdemeanor infringements. There are currently two warrants for his arrest, and local police have released an image of Santos hoping someone can provide information on his current whereabouts.

Love Always
    mudra
    firefly
    firefly

Post  firefly Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:59 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:and what happened to firefly? We know who firefly is too! LOL
    I just happened to notice this on the forum, had no idea that my name came up so long ago without my response. You have no idea who I am Aquaries. Some members here do, ie Sanicle. I rarely post but I do read the forum from time to time. I prefer to keep a low profile thankyou! I am aware that there are many trolls on the internet, especially now at this time and perhaps I have already revealed too much of my life experiences.

I have never been interested in what Aquaries1111 posts, because I feel she/he lives in 'la la land', consequently, I missed reading the above comment about me at the time. As far as Bonacci is concerned, he is probably a brave but foolish man who has succumb to the limelight. I wish him well though!.

love and friendship
    firefly
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:40 am

firefly wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:and what happened to firefly? We know who firefly is too! LOL
    You have no idea who I am Aquaries.

I have never been interested in what Aquaries1111 posts, because I feel she/he lives in 'la la land', consequently,

firefly

Welcome to the club.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:14 am

New arrest of Santos Bonacci and petition you can sign

Support human rights by speaking out against the unlawful detainment of Santos Bonacci

Ruth Ramos de Smith has stated

"I can now confirm that Santos has been taken by Queensland police. I spoke with Hiromi Bonacci (Santos wife) and according to her, about 20 police came on Tuesday morning with guns and took him against his will. At the moment, no one can confirm if Santos is at Queensland police station or if he has been taken back to Melbourne."

We currently have no lawful reason for the arrest of Mr. Bonacci and unless we are provided an adequate reason there should be no reason for his continued detainment.

If we allow this detainment to happen to Mr. Bonnaci unlawfully than what do the rest of us do when this same injustice is applied to us?

He was detained on Tuesday, August 4th 2015.

Arrow https://www.change.org/p/jack-dempsey-minister-of-police-fire-and-emergency-services-mark-hrycek-support-human-rights-by-speaking-out-against-the-unlawful-detainment-of-santos-bonacci?recruiter=6994534&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_page&utm_term=des-lg-share_petition-no_msg&fb_ref=Default

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:06 am