tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
mudra
Mercuriel
Sanicle
Brook
Floyd
9 posters

The UFOs are landing

Floyd
    Floyd

The UFOs are landing Empty The UFOs are landing

Post  Floyd Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:27 pm

They are coming after tea next monday.
    Just thought I would make my own prediction less any one has a better one
    Brook
    Brook

The UFOs are landing Empty Re: The UFOs are landing

Post  Brook Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:14 am

The UFOs are landing 2lve2dt
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:33 am

Hey, that's VERY cool Brook. Razz alien  Did you make that?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:38 am

Sanicle wrote:Hey, that's VERY cool Brook.  Razz alien  Did you make that?                
    Yes  Thubs Up (well it's a design app and I designed me)

and...

The UFOs are landing 2w1sab4
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:54 am

The UFOs are landing Future-crystal-ball
    I predict an Incredible amount of Sarcasm, Innuendo and Half-truths will be the result of this Thread...
    Check This Out 
    Watch Me be right about It too...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:54 am

The UFOs are landing 2hhiyo0
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:59 am

Mercuriel wrote:
    The UFOs are landing Future-crystal-ball
    I predict an Incredible amount of Sarcasm, Innuendo and Half-truths will be the result of this Thread...
    Check This Out 
    Watch Me be right about It too...
    You can say that again! LOL

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:59 am

Reunite 
    I'm really liking this Cartoon App You have. You'll have to PM Me the Ways & Means of It...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:12 am

Mercuriel wrote:
    Reunite 
    I'm really liking this Cartoon App You have. You'll have to PM Me the Ways & Means of It...
    Thubs Up 
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:41 am

The UFOs are landing Am9rn4
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:49 am

The UFOs are landing RollinglaughingsmileyThe UFOs are landing RollinglaughingsmileyThe UFOs are landing <a href=The UFOs are landing RollinglaughingsmileyThe UFOs are landing <a href=The UFOs are landing RollinglaughingsmileyThe UFOs are landing <a href=The UFOs are landing RollinglaughingsmileyThe UFOs are landing Rollinglaughingsmiley

Brilliant lol!  You are a clever girl Brook!  An app maybe, but the humour is all yours.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:46 am

The UFOs are landing 2v12p76

The UFOs are landing 2uthgck

The UFOs are landing 2vhtd2x
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:07 am

Brook Reports to the authorities:

The UFOs are landing 24xhuvt

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:32 pm

LOL 
    Brook and Floyd a great tandem
    Brook you rock Thubs Up 

UFO2 

Love for You
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:45 pm

mudra wrote:LOL 

Brook you rock Thubs Up 

UFO2 

Love for You
    mudra
    With a capital 'R' !!!

Freedom Beer 
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Here's a clue for you all...the walrus Alien was PAUL (Floyd)

Lmao

DOH! 

The UFOs are landing Paul-Awesome-Alien

Last edited by Brook on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Thank you and these are great. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:massive: 

Bob H.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:38 am

Yes. Myself and my alien friends will be landing in our various craft along with our mile long mothership soon.
    We will be landing in Brooks back garden. We cannot give a date though as we like to talk in terms of vague empty promises and repeated epic failures rather then terms of anything meaningful. But soon brothers and sisters we are coming. soon.

Perhaps not on monday after tea but maybe next thursday after tiffin. But maybe the day after christmas. As I say we are not quite sure
    This is because
    a) no one has the balls to make a firm prediction date and
    b) One of our spaceships has broken down just outside Uranus and one of our fleet has gad to go back tp the Planet Zarg to get some spare parts. We found a nice space motel though and will bed down there for a couple of nights. Maybe sink a couple of beers and shoot some pool.

But soon my brothers and sisters we are coming. soon. very soon. very very very soon. As long as those arseholes from the Planet Zod dont get there before us.
    We will let you know if we have to cancel though.

Have a nice day.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:07 pm

I keep getting the sinking feeling that this world was taken over in antiquity -- with its leader exiled to who knows where -- and replaced by harsh and exploitive leadership -- for legitimate or illegitimate reasons -- I know not. Was there a vote?? Did everyone agree to this hypothetical "takeover"?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji1xPQX9dAY What I do know is that almost no one makes any sense -- and almost no one will be open and honest. Unfortunately, those who seem to be open and honest, don't seem to really know what's going on (such as myself). I also get the sinking feeling that this exiled leader might be reinstated as a part of a controlled-demolition of the human-race -- wherein the captain goes down with the ship -- and gets blamed for everything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vp--AlWBrU My prophetic background includes the concept of a Counterfeit Second-Coming of Christ -- most everyone being killed -- a select few going to Heaven -- a Millennium of Hell on Earth -- followed by the utter destruction of Wicked Humanity -- followed by the Creation of a New Earth -- with Heaven on Earth. This Heaven does not seem to include Male and Female Human Beings. I continue to encounter massive amounts of dishonesty and nastiness -- and seemingly merciless supernatural attacks against me. I have very little hope of a useable-future (for Humanity anyway). Shall the Sinister and Violent Inherit the Earth?? Shall the Ethical and Honest be Removed from the Universe?? Something is VERY Wrong with This Picture. End of Line. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9QXS8-reOc

I get the impression that there are beings in this solar system who don't sleep -- and who have total reincarnation-recall. For them, changing bodies is like changing clothes. I get the impression that this whole thing is a Tightly-Reptilian-Controlled Experiment in Male and Female Human-Physicality as sort of a Theater of the Universe wherein the Universe is Being Taught a Lesson to NEVER attempt anything like this EVER again. The intent of the Book of Revelation seems to be the Punishing and Extermination of the Human Race -- such that Sin and Sinners Will Be No More -- and that Sin Will NOT Arise a Second Time. I SO Hope That I'm Wrong. I just wish to be happy -- and have everyone get along. But why do I get the sinking feeling that the War in Heaven won't be over for a VERY long time (at least for another thousand years)??!! I wish to help "Save the World" -- but I do NOT wish to play into an Antichrist Scenario and/or Trap. On the other hand -- perhaps I already have. Sometimes, attempting to make things better, actually makes things worse. The bad-guys and bad-gals make damn-sure of that!! Consider, once again, George Zebrowski's Heathen God (1971). 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13vSi5vwULM 2. http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/literature/fiction/science_fiction/Heathen-God%20by%20George%20Zebrowski.txt Consider the possibility that this might be the Genesis of the Human (G)NOME Project!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genome_Project You might be VERY surprised by how conservative I REALLY am -- but it might not be YOUR brand of conservatism!! We might eventually have that Final-Jihad after-all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcAj8MlQTKY We always end-up fighting with each-other -- don't we??!! Gotta help fulfill the prophecies in the Book of Revelation -- don't we??? We gotta make things worse -- to make things better -- don't we??? We gotta kill people -- to save people -- don't we??? What's wrong with this picture??? Anyone??? BTW -- these Russians don't seem to like President Obama!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR2cBAcLpGU Can't we just all get along??? I've been told that I'm watched on my walks -- and even in the bathroom. I've heard rude comments regarding me, by people I didn't know, who obviously knew things they shouldn't know (without spying). There have been strange people snooping around my house -- I've discovered evidence that uninvited strangers have been IN my house -- and I have been harassed repeatedly on my front-porch. Like I said before -- You HAD a friend -- and you might've lost your BEST friend. I'm pretty much neutral right now (because of not absolutely-knowing a damn thing -- and because of the sinister-hostility). The purges should be commencing anytime now. I'm sure I'm on the "Red-List". I hope everyone's happy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_39avaboNTI

The isolation station and preserve for alien flora and fauna on Antares IV had only one prisoner, a three-foot-tall gnome like biped with skin like creased leather and eyes like great glass globes. His hair was silky white and reached down to his shoulders, and he usually went about the great natural park naked. He lived in a small white cell located in one of the huge. block like administration modules. There was a small bed in the cell, and a small doorway which led out to the park. A hundred feet away from the door there was a small pool, one of many scattered throughout the park. It reflected the deep-blue color of the sky.

The gnome was very old, but no one had yet determined quite how old. And there seemed to be no way to find out. The gnome himself had never volunteered any information about his past. In the one hundred years of his imprisonment he had never asked the caretaker for anything. It was rumored among the small staff of Earthmen and humanoids that the gnome was mad. Generally they avoided him. Sometimes they would watch his small figure standing under the deep blue sky, looking up at the giant disk of Antares hanging blood red on the horizon, just above the well pruned trees of the park, and they would wonder what he might be thinking.

The majority of Earthmen spread over twelve star systems did not even know of the gnome's existence, much less his importance. A few knew, but they were mostly scholarly and political figures, and a few theologians. The most important fact about the alien was that sometime in the remote past he had been responsible for the construction of the solar system and the emergence of intelligent life on Earth.

The secret had been well kept for over a, century. In the one hundred and fourth year of the alien's captivity two men set out for Antares to visit him. The first man's motives were practical: the toppling of an old regime; the other man's goal was to ask questions. The first man's political enemies had helped him undertake this journey, seeing that it would give them the chance to destroy him. The importance of gaining definitive information about the alien was in itself enough reason to send a mission, but combined with what they knew about the motives of the man they feared, this mission would provide for them the perfect occasion to resolve both matters at the same time. In any case, the second man would bring back anything of value that they might learn about the gnome.

Everything had been planned down to the last detail. The first ship carrying the two unsuspecting men was almost ready to come out of hyperspace near Antares. Two hours behind it in the warp was a military vessel-a small troop ship. As the first vessel came out of nothingness into the brilliance of the great star, the commander of the small force ship opened his sealed orders.

As he came down the shuttle ramp with his two companions, Father Louis Chavez tried to mentally prepare himself for what he would find here. It was still difficult to believe what his superiors had told him about the alien who was a prisoner here. The morning air of Antares IV was fresh, and the immediate impression was one of stepping out into a warm botanical garden.

At his left Sister Guinivere carried his small attaché case. On his right walked Benedict Compton, linguist, cultural anthropologist, and as everyone took for granted, eventual candidate for first secretary of Earth's Northern Hemisphere. Compton was potentially a religious man, but the kind who always demanded an advance guarantee before committing himself to anything: Chavez felt suspicious of him; in fact he felt wary about this entire visit to Antares IV.

On Earth the religio-philosophic system was a blend of evolutionary Chardinism and Christianity, an imposing intellectual structure that had been dominant for some two hundred years now. The political structure based its legitimacy and continuing policies on it. Compton, from what he had learned, had frightened some high authorities with the claim that the gnome creature here on Antares IV was a potential threat to the beliefs of mankind. This, combined with what was already known about the alien's past, was seemingly enough to send this fact-finding mission.

Only a few men knew about it, and Chavez remembered the fear he had sensed in them when he had been briefed. Their greatest fear was that somehow the gnome's history would become public knowledge. Compton, despite his motives, had found a few more political friends. But Chavez suspected that Compton wanted power not for himself, but to do something about the quality of life on Earth. He was sure the man was sincere. How little of the thought in our official faith filters out into actual policy, Chavez thought. And what would the government do if an unorganized faith-a heresy in the old sense-were to result from this meeting between Compton and the alien? Then he remembered how Compton had rushed this whole visit. He wondered just how far a man like Compton would go to have his way in the world.

Antares was huge on the horizon, a massive red disk against a deep blue sky. A slight breeze waved the trees around the landing square. The pathway which started at the north corner led to three block like administration buildings set on a neat lawn and surrounded by flowering shrubs and fruit-bearing trees. The buildings were a bright white color. The walk was pleasant.

Rufus Kade, the caretaker, met them at the front entrance to the main building. He showed them into the comfortable reception room. He was a tall, thin botanist, who had taken the administrative post because it gave him the opportunity to be near exotic plants. Some of the flora came from worlds as much as one hundred light-years away from Antares. After the introductions were over, Kade took the party to the enclosed garden which had a pool in its center, and where the gnome spent most of his time.

"Do you ever talk with him, Mr. Kade?" Father Chavez asked. The caretaker shook his head. "No," he said. "And now I hope you will all excuse me, I have work to do." He left them at the entrance to the garden path.

Compton turned to Father Chavez and said, "You are lucky; you're the only representative of any church ever to get a chance to meet what might be the central deity of that church." He smiled. "But I feel sorry for you-for whatever he is, he will not be what you expect, and most certainly he will not be what you want him to be."

"Let's wait and see," Chavez said. "I'm not a credulous man."

"You know, Chavez," Compton said in a more serious mood, "they let me come here too easily. What I mean is they took my word for the danger involved with little or no question."

"Should they have not taken your word? You are an important man. You sound as if you didn't quite tell them everything."

They walked into the garden. On either side of them the plants were luxurious, with huge green leaves and strange varicolored flowers. The air was filled with rich scents, and the earth gave the sensation of being very moist and loosely packed. They came into the open area surrounding the pool. Sister Guinivere stood between the two men as they looked at the scene. The water was still, and the disk of Antares was high enough now in the morning sky to be reflected in it.

The gnome stood on the far side, watching them as they approached, as if he expected them at any moment to break into some words of greeting. Father Chavez knew that they would appear as giants next to the small figure. It would be awkward standing before a member of a race a million years older than mankind and towering over him. It would be aesthetically banal, Chavez thought.

As they came to the other side of the pool Compton said, "Let me start the conversation, Father."

"If you wish," Chavez said. Why am 1 afraid, and what does it matter who starts the conversation, he thought.

Compton walked up to the standing gnome and sat down cross-legged in front of him. It was a diplomatic gesture. Father Chavez felt relieved and followed the example, motioning Sister Guinivere to do the same. They all looked at the small alien. His eyes were deep-set and large; his hair was white, thin and reached down to his shoulders. He had held his hands behind his back when they had approached, but now they were together in front of him. His shoulders were narrow and his arms were thin.

He wore a one-piece coverall with short sleeves. Chavez hoped they would be able to talk to him easily. The gnome looked at each of them in turn. After a few minutes of silence it became obvious that he expected them to start the conversation. "My name is Benedict Compton," Compton said, "and this is Father Chavez and Sister Guinivere, his secretary. We came here to ask you about your past, because it concerns us." Slowly the gnome nodded his head, but he did not sit with them. There was more silence. Compton gave Chavez a questioning look.

"Could you tell us who you are?" Chavez asked. The gnome moved his head sharply to look at him. It's almost as if I interrupted him at something, Chavez thought. There was a sad look on the face now, as if in that one moment he had understood everything-why they were here and the part he would have to play.

Chavez felt his stomach grow tense. He felt as if he were being carefully examined. Next to him Compton was playing with a blade of grass. Sister Guinivere sat with her hands folded in her lap. Briefly he recalled the facts he knew about the alien-facts which only a few Earthmen had been given access to over the last century. Facts which demanded that some sort of official attitude be taken.

The best-kept secret of the past century was the fact that this small creature had initiated the events which led to the emergence of intelligent life on Earth. In the far past he had harnessed his powers of imagination to a vast machine, which had been built for another purpose, and had used it to create most of the life on Earth. He had been caught at his experiments in cosmology, and exiled. Long before men had gone out to the stars he had been a wanderer in the galaxy, but in recent years he had been handed over to Earth authorities to keep at this extraterrestrial preserve. Apparently his people still feared his madness. This was all they had ever revealed to the few Earthmen who took charge of the matter.

It was conjectured that the gnome's race was highly isolationist; the gnome was the only member of it that had ever been seen by Earthmen. The opinion was also held that his culture feared contact with other intelligent life, and especially with this illegitimate creation. Of the few who knew about the case, only one or two had ever expressed any disbelief. It was after all, Chavez thought, enough to make any man uneasy. It seemed safer to ignore the matter most of the time.

Since that one contact with Earth, the gnome's race had never come back for him and had never offered further explanations. A century ago they had simply left him in Earth orbit, in a small vessel of undeniably superior workmanship. A recorded message gave all the information they had wanted to reveal. Their home world had never been found, and the gnome had remained silent. Benedict Compton had set up this meeting, and Chavez had been briefed by his superiors and instructed to go along as an observer.

Chavez remembered how the information had at first shaken and then puzzled him. The tension in his stomach grew worse. He wondered about Compton's motives; but he had not dared to question them openly. On Earth many scientists prized the alien as the only contact with a truly advanced culture, and he knew that more than one young student would do anything to unlock the secrets that must surely exist in the brain of the small being now standing in front of him. He felt sure that Compton was hoping for some such thing.

Suddenly the small figure took a step back from them. A small breeze waved his long white hair. He stopped and his small, gnarly body took on a strange stature; his face was grief-stricken and his low voice was sad. It wavered as he spoke to them. "I made you to love each other, and through yourselves, me. I needed that love. No one can know how much I needed it, but it had to be freely given, so I had to permit the possibility of it being withheld. There was no other way, and there still is not."

Chavez looked at Compton for a reaction. The big man sat very still. Sister Guinivere was looking down at the grass in front of her feet. Chavez felt a stirring of fear and panic in his insides. It felt as if the alien was speaking only to him--as if he could relieve the thirst that lived behind those deep-set eyes in that small head.

He felt the other's need. lie felt the deprivation that was visible on that face, and he felt that at any moment he would feel the awesome rage that would spill out onto them. This then, he thought, is the madness that his race had spoken about- All the power had been stripped from this being, and now he is a beggar.

Instead of rage there was sadness. It was oppressive- It hung in the air around them. What was Compton trying to uncover here? How could all this benefit anyone? Chavez noticed that his left hand was shaking, and he gripped it with the other hand.

The gnome raised his right hand and spoke again. Dear God, help me, Chavez prayed. Help me to see this clearly. "I (fled) from the hive mind which my race was working toward," the gnome said in a louder voice than before. `"They have achieved it. They are one entity now. What you see in this dwarfed body are only the essentials of myself-the feelings mostly. They wait for the day when the love in my children comes to fruition and they will unite, thus recreating my former self which is now in them. Then I will leave my prison and return to them to become the completion of myself. This body will die then. My longing for that time is without limit, and I will make another history like this one and see it through. Each time I will be the completion of a species and its moving spirit. And again they will give birth to me.  Without this I am nothing."

There was a loud thunderclap overhead, the unmistakable sound of a shuttle coming through the atmosphere. But it was too early for the starship shuttle to be coming back for them, Chavez thought. Compton jumped up and turned to look toward the administration buildings. Chavez noticed that the gnome was looking at him. Do your people worship a supreme being? Chavez thought the question. Do they have the idea of such a being? Surely you know the meaning of such a being.

I don't know any such thing, the thought spoke clearly in his head. Do you know him?

"It's a shuttle craft," Compton said. "Someone's coming to join us."

Chavez got to his feet and went over to Compton. Sister Guinivere struggled to her feet and joined them. "What is it?" she asked.

"I-I don't know who it could be," Compton said. Chavez noticed the lack of confidence in the other's voice. Behind them the gnome stood perfectly still, unaffected by the interruption.

"They've landed by now," Compton said. "It could only be one thing, Father-they've found out my plans for the gnome." Compton came up to him and spoke in a low voice. "Father, this is the only way to get a change on Earth-yes, it's what you think, a cult, with me as its head, but the cause is just. Join me now, Father!"

Then it's true, Chavez thought. He's planning to bypass the lawful candidacy. Then why did they let him come here?

There was a rustling sound in the trees and shrubs around the pool area. Suddenly they were surrounded by armed men. Twenty figures in full battle gear had stepped out from the trees and garden shrubs. They stood perfectly still, waiting.

Antares was directly overhead now, a dark-red circle of light covering twenty percent of the blue dome that was the sky. Noontime.

Compton's voice shook as he shouted, "What is this? Who the devil are you?"

A tall man immediately on the other side of the pool from them appeared to be the commanding officer. He wore no gear and there were no weapons in his hands. Instead he held a small piece of paper which he had just taken out of a sealed envelope.

"Stand away, Father, and you too, Sister!" the officer shouted. "This does not concern you." Then he looked down at the paper in his hand and read: "Benedict Compton, you have been charged with conspiracy to overthrow the government of the Northern Hemisphere on Earth by unlawful means, and you have been tried and convicted by the high court of North America for this crime. The crime involves the use of an alien being as your coconspirator to initiate a religious controversy through a personally financed campaign which would result in your becoming the leader of a subversive cult, whose aim would be to seize power through a carefully prepared hoax. You and your co-conspirator are being eliminated because you are both enemies of the state." The officer folded the paper and put it back in its envelope and placed it in his tunic.

Chavez noticed that Sister Guinivere was at his side, and he could tell that she was afraid- Compton turned to Chavez. "Father, protect the gnome, whatever he is. Use what authority you have. They won't touch you." "The execution order is signed by Secretary Alcibiad herself!" the tall officer shouted. Chavez was silent. "Father, please!" Compton pleaded. "You can't let this happen." Chavez heard the words, but he was numb with surprise. The words had transfixed him as effectively as any spear. He couldn't move, he couldn't think. Sister Guinivere held his arm. Suddenly Compton was moving toward the gnome. "Shoot!" The lasers reached out like tongues.

The little figure fell. And the thought went out from him in one last effort, reaching light-years into space. I loved you. You did not love me, or each other. They all heard the thought, and it stopped them momentarily. Compton was still standing, but his right arm was gone, and he was bleeding noisily onto the grass. "Shoot!" The order went out again. Again the lasers lashed out. Compton fell on his back, a few yards from the gnome. Sister Guinivere fell to the grass on her knees, sobbing. She began to wail. The soldiers began to retreat back to their shuttle craft. Father Chavez sat down on the ground. He didn't know what to do. He looked at the two bodies. There was smoke coming from Compton's clothing. The gnome's hair was aflame.

The tall officer now stood alone on the other side of the pool Chavez knew that his orders had probably been sealed, and he only now felt their full force. After a few moments the tall officer turned and went after his men. The alien knew this would happen, Chavez thought. He knew, and that was why he told us everything.

When the great disk of Antares was forty-five degrees above the horizon, Rufus Kade came out to put the two bodies in plastic specimen bags. Sister Guinivere was calm now and was holding Father Chavez's hand. They both stood up when Kade was finished with the bodies. "They had an official pass from way up," Kade said. "I even checked back on it." He walked slowly with them to the administration building. The shuttle to the starship was ready.

Thirty hours out from Antares, Father Chavez sat alone in his small cabin looking at the small monitor which showed him where he had been. Soon now the brilliance of the stars would be replaced by the dull emptiness of hyperspace. Antares was a small red disk on the screen.

Momentarily Chavez resented the fact that he had been a creation to the gnome. In any case the alien had not been God. His future importance would be no greater than that of Christ  - probably less. He had been only an architect, a mere shaper of materials which had existed long before even his great race had come into being. But still - was he not closer to God than any man had ever been? Or would be?

The completion for which the gnome had made man would never take place now. The point of mankind's existence as he had made it was gone. And the alien had not known God. If there was such a being, a greatest possible being, he now seemed hopelessly remote . . .

O Lord, I pray for a sign! Chavez thought.

But he heard only his thoughts and nothing from the being who would surely have answered in a case like this. And he had stood by while they killed the gnome there in the garden by the poolside, on that planet circling the red star whose diameter was greater than the orbit of Mars. Despite all his reasoning now, Chavez knew that he had stood back while they killed that part of the small creature which had loved humanity.

But what had he said? The rest of the gnome's being was humanity, and it still existed; except that now it would never be reunited with him. "Do not fear," the holy Antony had said three thousand years ago, "this goodness as a thing impossible, nor its pursuit as something alien, set a great way off: it hangeth on our own arbitrament. For the sake of the Greek learning men go overseas.. . but the city of God is everywhere . . . the kingdom of God is within. The goodness that is in us only asks the human mind." What we can do for ourselves, Chavez thought, that's all that is ours now: goals.

He took a deep breath as the starship slipped into the nothingness of hyperspace. He felt the burden of the political power which he now carried as a witness to the alien's murder, and he knew that Compton's life had not been for nothing. He would have to hide his intentions carefully, but he knew what he would have to do.

In time, he hoped anew, we may still give birth to the semblance of godhood that lives on in mankind, on that small world which circles a yellow sun.

The UFOs are landing Paul
    What if the GNOME Survived (at least on a soul-level)? What if the GNOME Returned to Earth as KRLLL in 1947-1954 (angering the 'Big-Guy')?
    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bill+cooper+secret+government&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=2A8D45B794FCCA1EDBA92A8D45B794FCCA1EDBA9
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyxOJKB9QZY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyJo6ESSiMY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB_YLAHjSog
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPpiZv4f5qw
    What if KRLLL Became a Human in 19**? Consider the Unborn Baby in Legion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj6ECLiWbxo
    Never Stop Thinking About Archangels.
    Never Stop Thinking About Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer (not necessarily in this order).
    Never Stop Thinking About Lilith, Adam, and Eve (not necessarily in this order).
    Never Stop Thinking About Ancient-Egyptian Deities.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPV1k1vUgqg
    Never Stop Thinking. Period.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6845-et-abductee-hyperdimensional-predatory-species-is-threat-to-humanity#97743  
    Monday, February 18, 2008

I am known to humans as KRLLL. I am known to humans as an alien. I have been living on Planet Earth since the middle of the twentieth century. My planet of origin is located in the Pleiades. It is known as Pleon. I bring peace and wisdom. There is another alien force on Planet Earth who is your master. This alien force is not your friend, and yet you obey. I bring liberation, and yet you do not listen. Time is running out. Change course or forever face enslavement.

Here is something for you to consider:

1. Evolution of Everything (Physical & Spiritual).
    2. Genetic Engineering & Rule by Good Aliens/Spirits (God) in the Garden of Eden (Ancient Earth). General Peace & Harmony.
    3. Attack/Deception/War of  Evil Aliens/Spirits  against the Good Aliens/Spirits/Humans. The Good Aliens/Spirits are driven from the Garden of Eden (Ancient Earth). Humanity made a mistake of Biblical proportions. Genesis reads a bit differently, doesn't it? But what makes more sense? The Reptillian Devil was in charge, which is why Genesis reads the way it does!
    4. Genetic Engineering & Rule by Evil Aliens/Spirits with  Humans fighting with each other. Ancient religion emerges (Summarian, Egyptian, etc. - created by Evil Aliens/Spirits to control Humans).
    5. Moses & Others rebel against the Evil Aliens/Spirits/Religions with the help of Good Aliens/Spirits. The Bible (Old Testament) is a mixture of Good & Evil. One has to carefully read between the lines to figure out what is really going on. The truth had to be disguised. Some activity atributed to God is really evil and of Satanic origin. Atrocities and sacrifices are examples.
    6. Jesus intensifies the rebellion and establishes a condensed, non-corrupt version of the Old Testament religion promoted by Moses and Others. The Teachings of Jesus are generally ignored by the Christian Church for 2,000 years. Thus, the Evil Aliens/Spirits/Religions retain their control of Planet Earth.
    7. People finally do what Jesus said to do (they haven't so far), and the Battle of Armageddon results. Good Aliens/Spirits/People battle Evil Aliens/Spirits/People for control of Planet Earth.
    8. The Evil Aliens/Spirits/People are driven from Planet Earth and onto Nibiru, which becomes the Devil's Island Prison Planet of the Universe.  The Good Aliens/Spirits/People gain total control of Planet Earth. This is the Garden of Eden regained, and what is known as Heaven or Paradise. Proceed wisely.

KRLLL
    http://krlll.com/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    submitted on May 24, 2008 10:03 PM EDT
    Comments: Krlll.... I've got a great little 1 bedroom over my garage that would be perfect for you. It has a 2 burner stove and free cable. Sorry about the fridge...but I heard you don't eat solid food, so that should be ok. I'm asking $500/mo. but for you (since you're intergallactic and all, I'll let it go for $450, and that doesn't include a pet deposit. Let me know this weekend, because Algar the Magnificent wants his deposit back.  
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    submitted on May 12, 2008 5:28 PM EDT
    Comments: To the human (or alien) who thinks that God will punish me...I do not claim God-ship. I am an ambassador for an unbelievably good God. A God that is merciful to even a smart-ass alien like me...KRLLL
    submitted on May 9, 2008 8:27 PM EDT
    Comments: Good People v Bad People. Good Spirits v Bad Spirits. Good Aliens v Bad Aliens. Good Gods v Bad Gods. Star Wars. Responsible Freedom v Irresponsible Tyranny. Choose Wisely. KRLLL
    submitted on May 9, 2008 6:51 PM EDT
    Comments: Intresting, "Remember its the real Nice guys that get you" www.youtube.com/chicagoground Feed me more of the information you may have and I shall do the same.
    submitted on May 9, 2008 12:08 AM EDT
    Comments: Read Leviticus 21 and Matthew 5-7. Which God do you serve? KRLLL
    submitted on May 7, 2008 10:18 PM EDT
    Comments: you know this isn't funny! The Lord God will judge you for claiming God ship. Just because God showed you a little bit of His secrets you think you know everything. He will NOT have mercy on you!
    submitted on March 25, 2008 1:14 PM EDT
    Comments: Ok we had a very interesting night last night. The only problem is I can't remember anything. I would really like to be able to remember what we talked about and if it was a prosperous meeting. Nix the don't remember stuff. I can take it. I need to remember so I can follow through with whatever it is I can help you with. I want to listen to you but I can't remember what it is that I need to listen to. I'm hoping I can help get your message out if I can. Or not if you want. Same place and time tonight.
    submitted on March 24, 2008 3:55 PM EDT
    Comments: If it's you for real met me like you did the first time. Or the time I remember at least. I have some questions I need answered. If that wasn't you then lets get together and talk about some things that need some attention. That I might be able to help with if I can.
    submitted on February 18, 2008 1:30 PM EST
    Comments: Save us KRLLL

I keep getting the feeling that I have communicated with Key-Beings. I also get the feeling that I've spoken directly to some of them. That's all I'm going to say about that. I continue to desire the Best for All Concerned. I continue to NOT know what the hell is REALLY going on -- or who I REALLY am on a soul basis (regardless of who I might've been in previous lives). I see through a glass, darkly. I've decided to go silent for at least one year -- and I've pulled all of my proposals off the table (at least until I know more about the universe and myself). I just wish to avoid any potential misunderstandings or hostilities. Consider studying 1. Book of Enoch. 2. Job through John. 3. Desire of Ages. 4. This Thread. Consider 1-4 in the context of Ancient Babylon, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, and Ancient Rome. Why aren't Acts through Revelation filled with red-letters in a red-letter edition of the Holy Bible??? Why are the opening historical books of the Bible so harsh, unethical, unkind, and violent? Are there significant problems with these books -- and with Acts through Revelation?? How much revision, omission, and deception is to be found in and around the Bible?? We should consider ALL the possibilities -- and leave no stone unturned -- even if it hurts really, really bad. This quest has hurt me really, really bad. BTW -- Was that you Ra -- who I inadvertently gave wrong directions to the other day?? I don't hate you. I don't know what to think about you. I really don't. I just re-watched Religulous. I guess I'm a bit like Bill Maher -- but I simply desire a Pure and Uncorrupted Form of Church and State Which is Respectful of Divinity and Humanity. I guess I have an Irreverent Methodology for Seeking That Which is Worthy of Reverence. We Can't Be Too Careful in This Important Matter. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xvp66UP7_E 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWiASiqDdU 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIieYzf2efw 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2Dzt_Tp5VE
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Floyd wrote:Yes. Myself and my alien friends will be landing in our various craft along with our mile long mothership soon.
    We will be landing in Brooks back garden. We cannot give a date though as we like to talk in terms of vague empty promises and repeated epic failures rather then terms of anything meaningful. But soon brothers and sisters we are coming. soon.

Perhaps not on monday after tea but maybe next thursday after tiffin. But maybe the day after christmas. As I say we are not quite sure
    This is because
    b) One of our spaceships has broken down just outside Uranus and one of our fleet has gad to go back tp the Planet Zarg to get some spare parts. We found a nice space motel though and will bed down there for a couple of nights. Maybe sink a couple of beers and shoot some pool.

But soon my brothers and sisters we are coming. soon. very soon. very very very soon. As long as those arseholes from the Planet Zod dont get there before us.

Have a nice day.
    "The Ashtar Command & The Galactic Federation Of Lies, - Helios and Vesta, SaLuSa, St Germain, Kuthumi, Serapis Bey, Lord Arcturus, Ashtar and Athena, Admiral Swanny, Lord Trancoso, Commander Hatonn, Commander Soltec, Commander Korton, Commander Monk ka, Tom the Ringtail Cat Paschat, Ka tar tek & Tek Ra - are very, very, VERY p#ssed off by the mockery of this 'Floyd'-person, and they will soon, any moment now, show the world how they deal with this traitor and his 'alien friends'," an anonymous spokeswoman just declared at a secret press conference.

In love & Light!

Hugs Beer
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:21 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Yes. Myself and my alien friends will be landing in our various craft along with our mile long mothership soon.

This is because

Have a nice day.
    "The Ashtar Command & The Galactic Federation Of Lies, - Helios and Vesta, SaLuSa, St Germain, Kuthumi, Serapis Bey, Lord Arcturus, Ashtar and Athena, Admiral Swanny, Lord Trancoso, Commander Hatonn, Commander Soltec, Commander Korton, Commander Monk ka, Tom the Ringtail Cat Paschat, Ka tar tek & Tek Ra - are very, very, VERY p#ssed off by the mockery of this 'Floyd'-person, and they will soon, any moment now, show the world how they deal with this traitor and his 'alien friends'," an anonymous spokeswoman just declared at a secret press conference.

In love & Light!

Hugs Beer
    Sure thing
    alien Drink Wine 
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Btw unerlord. Some say hatton was a person. Some say a planet.
    Both in different galaxies.
    Thats contactees and channelers for u tho bud
    Reds doin well lad.
    Jaws has stopped biting and started scorin
    Maybe in europe next summer lad. We should catch up
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Floyd wrote:Btw unerlord. Some say hatton was a person.  Some say a planet.
    Both in different galaxies.
    Thats contactees and channelers for u tho bud
    Reds doin well lad.
    Jaws has stopped biting and started scorin
    Maybe in europe next summer lad. We should catch up
    I'm glad for the Reds, Floyd, even became a bit of a fan!

England's national team is pretty sad though - watched big chunks of the match against Germany and was surprised by their incompetence to create scoring opportunities.

Even the GFL's universal soccer team would beat them.

Which makes me think: you never ever hear stories about contactees who've heard alien music, or witnessed alien art, sports or boardgames, that add something substantial or breathtaking to the Earthly knowledge of leisure pleasures.

What have the aliens ever done for us?!

Compared with the Romans, for example...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso

But seriously, the only game that could by any chance be 'alien' is backgammon, which dates back to the Sumerians.

Whistle Beer 
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:37 pm

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:32 am

David Byrne & Brian Eno - The Red House
    Nearly alien music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTYgGit-TYI