tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
CetaceousOne
Mercuriel
Carol
7 posters

Power Grid Down Drill To Be Conducted By US Government on Nov 13th - 14th

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Power Grid Down Drill To Be Conducted By US Government on Nov 13th - 14th Empty Power Grid Down Drill To Be Conducted By US Government on Nov 13th - 14th

Post  Carol Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Power Grid Down Drill To Be Conducted By US Government on Nov 13th - 14th Power-grid-drill-400x300
    Power Grid Down Drill To Be Conducted By US Government on Nov 13th-14th
    Written by: Tara Dodrill Alternative Energy
    Drill Simulating Attack on Power Grid November 13th-14th, FEMA Region III & A Long List of Drills! Region III: DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV - Region Three encompasses the District of Columbia, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia

An electrical grid joint drill simulation is being planned in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Thousands of utility workers, FBI agents, anti-terrorism experts, governmental agencies, and more than 150 private businesses are involved in the November power grid drill.

The downed power grid simulation will reportedly focus on both physical and cyber attacks. The antiquated electrical system in the United States has been one of the most neglected pieces of integral infrastructure.

As previously reported by Off The Grid News, a recent American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) report gave the power grid a “D+” when grading various pieces of infrastructure and public services in the United States.

The disaster drill is being described as a crisis practice unlike anything the real power grid has ever experienced. The GridEX II drill Nov. 13-14 will focus primarily on how governments will react if the electrical grid fails and, for instance, the food supply chain collapses.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Power Grid Down Drill To Be Conducted By US Government on Nov 13th - 14th Empty Re: Power Grid Down Drill To Be Conducted By US Government on Nov 13th - 14th

Post  Carol Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:16 pm

This was just in my email from Maurice Sklar Ministries, Victorville, California and in alignment with other reports I've listened to and read in the past month or two.

PRAYER ALERT! The LORD spoke to me in prayer tonight to alert the intercessors concerning an imminent threat to our electrical systems in America.

THIS IS SERIOUS! Fast and pray to stop this terrible terrorist attack on our power grids! I saw a vision of the East Coast of America completely blacked out, and with no way to restore the power. I am not sure whether it involves an EMP bombing attack or some other means of killing our electrical systems. But to me, it looked like a nuclear device was detonated in the upper atmosphere over the East Coast, in this vision, and just knocked out all the power.

I believe that the LORD showed me this in order to stop it. We have authority, Body of Messiah, to pray in Yeshua's Name and stop this terrible evil! THIS IS FOR REAL AND SERIOUS! Please cry out to the LORD for mercy, as we are vulnerable and a sitting duck unless the angels intervene! God have mercy on us! It was such a scary vision...and a VERY STERN warning from the LORD.

Blessings,

Maurice Sklar

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Power Grid Down Drill To Be Conducted By US Government on Nov 13th - 14th Empty Re: Power Grid Down Drill To Be Conducted By US Government on Nov 13th - 14th

Post  Carol Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:33 am

This post explains the liberties guaranteed in the Bill of Rights – the first 10 amendments to the United States Constitution – and provides a scorecard on the extent of the loss of each right. (This is an updated version of an essay we wrote in February. Unfortunately, a lot of information has come out since then.)

First Amendment

The 1st Amendment protects speech, religion, assembly and the press:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The Supreme Court has also interpreted the First Amendment as protecting freedom of association.

However, the government is arresting those speaking out … and violently crushing peaceful assemblies which attempt to petition the government for redress.

A federal judge found that the law allowing indefinite detention of Americans without due process has a “chilling effect” on free speech. And see this and this.

There are also enacted laws allowing the secret service to arrest anyone protesting near the president or other designated folks (that might explain incidents like this).

Mass spying by the NSA violates our freedom of association.

The threat of being labeled a terrorist for exercising our First Amendment rights certainly violates the First Amendment. The government is using laws to crush dissent, and it’s gotten so bad that even U.S. Supreme Court justices are saying that we are descending into tyranny.

For example, the following actions may get an American citizen living on U.S. soil labeled as a “suspected terrorist” today:
    Complaining about the taste of your tap water
    Being young (if you live near a battle zone, you are fair game; and see this)
    Using social media
    Reporting or doing journalism (and here and here)
    Having “strange odors” or “bright colored stains on clothes” (what if you eat mustard or ketchup?)
    Speaking out against government policies
    Protesting anything (such as participating in the “Occupy” or “Tea Party” movements)
    Questioning war (even though war reduces our national security; and see this)
    Criticizing the government’s targeting of innocent civilians with drones (although killing innocent civilians with drones is one of the main things which increases terrorism. And see this)
    Asking questions about pollution (even at a public Congressional hearing?)
    Paying cash at an Internet cafe
    Asking questions about Wall Street shenanigans
    Holding gold
    Creating alternative currencies
    Stocking up on more than 7 days of food (even though all Mormons are taught to stockpile food, and most Hawaiians store up on extra food)
    Having bumper stickers saying things like “Know Your Rights Or Lose Them”
    Investigating factory farming
    Infringing a copyright
    Taking pictures or videos
    Talking to police officers
    Wearing a hoodie
    Driving a van
    Writing on a piece of paper
    (Not having a Facebook account may soon be added)
    And holding the following beliefs may also be considered grounds for suspected terrorism:

Being frustrated with “mainstream ideologies”
    Valuing online privacy (and see this)
    Being a libertarian
    Liking the Founding Fathers
    Being a Christian
    Being anti-tax, anti-regulation or for the gold standard
    Being “reverent of individual liberty”
    Being “anti-nuclear”
    “Believe in conspiracy theories”
    “A belief that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack”
    “Impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)”
    “Insert religion into the political sphere”
    “Those who seek to politicize religion”
    “Supported political movements for autonomy”
    Being “anti-abortion”
    Being “anti-Catholic”
    Being “anti-global”
    “Suspicious of centralized federal authority”
    “Fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”
    “A belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in … survivalism”
    Opposing genetically engineered food
    Opposing surveillance
    Of course, Muslims are more or less subject to a separate system of justice in America.

And 1st Amendment rights are especially chilled when power has become so concentrated that the same agency which spies on all Americans also decides who should be assassinated.

Second Amendment

The 2nd Amendment states:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Gun control and gun rights advocates obviously have very different views about whether guns are a force for violence or for good. But even a top liberal Constitutional law expert reluctantly admits that the right to own a gun is as important a Constitutional right as freedom of speech or religion:

Like many academics, I was happy to blissfully ignore the Second Amendment. It did not fit neatly into my socially liberal agenda.

read more at link http://www.blacklistednews.com/Americans_Have_Lost_VIRTUALLY_ALL_of_Our_Constitutional_Rights/29623/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Sorry to say this but...

Didn't America die a while back or is It only in It's Death Throes...

With that said - I know Martial Law is now in effect so It'll be soon now anyways...

UhOh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Sorry to say this but...

Didn't America die a while back or is It only in It's Death Throes...

With that said - I know Martial Law is now in effect so It'll be soon now anyways...

UhOh
    ??? confused 
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:58 pm

study

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:10 am

I see.

Youtube has little credibility in my opinion in these areas.

Far too much mid/dis information.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:35 am

CetaceousOne wrote:I see.

Far too much mid/dis information.

Depends on who the presenter is and if s/he has credibility.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:59 am

CetaceousOne wrote:I see.

Far too much mis/disinformation
    Ei Yei Yei - So throw out all the Info like a Baby with the Bathwater...

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...

Suspect

All of the Info I've posted from Youtube should be viewed by You and others as being relative to this Issue. I mean especially when You ask for My Proof as You have. The information contained in those Videos proves the point and is from Factual Sources. The Real as It were...

This info isn't from some Hack.

Its not from Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura.

Its from the FACTS as They've ACTUALLY occurred and shame on anyone for discounting these FACTS in such a way. What happened to Your open-mindedness ? There is no disinfo or misinfo with the Videos I posted for You and others above - So I EMBED another REAL Event that has happened - Once again for Your Enlightenment...

Careful though. Watching It may cause enlightenment.

Crazy Happy

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:25 am

What comes to America comes to Europe sooner or later ...
    What comes to Fukushima will travel the world .
    Hummm what a future in perspective ...
    In the divine plan I trust that the outcomes  however they will play out are for a reason
    and the ever ongoing changes a necessary metamorphosis for the best at last.
    May we all remain grounded in Heart and let the very best of ourselves come forward.

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:34 am

mudra wrote:What comes to America comes to Europe sooner or later ...
    What comes to Fukushima will travel the world .
    Hummm what a future in perspective ...
    In the divine plan I trust that the outcomes whatever however they will play out are for a reason
    and the ever ongoing changes a necessary metamorphosis for the best at last.

Love from me
    mudra
    The good news is that as the earth goes through the proton belt this will clean up the radiation along with the negatives.

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Carol and Mercuriel,

You both make valid points.

I think I have been burned one too many times as such my attitude reflects that.
    (Remind you of anyone else around here?  Wink 

I will say that traveling the streets of Phoenix this week, I have not seen
    any signs that martial law has been declared.

So, you'll have to forgive me if I neglect that baby......   I love you
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:02 am

Well if You won't see what I'm saying by looking at the Videos I posted for You then what can I do ?

Simply put ? Nothing more than I've tried to. I mean really - Hoisting a Dutch Flag at Fort Carlson ? Have You even looked at ANY of this ?

What You've failed to see is that They're in wait for It. The Videos show in concrete terms how those preparations have gone on under the noses of most Americans.

Power Grid Down Drill To Be Conducted By US Government on Nov 13th - 14th Happy_Ostrich_is_Happy-e1264421537422

But Owell - NM. Go back to watching >INSERT TV PROGRAM<

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:39 am

Mercuriel wrote:

Its from the FACTS as They've ACTUALLY occurred and shame on anyone for discounting these FACTS in such a way. What happened to Your open-mindedness ? There is no disinfo or misinfo with the Videos I posted for You and others above - So I EMBED another REAL Event that has happened - Once again for Your Enlightenment...

House Stenographer Appears to Get Hypnotized Before 'Freemason' Rant - What Really Happened When the House Stenographer Was Pulled Away...
    Following weeks of bizarreness coming out of D.C., now we have this. The House stenographer was pulled off the floor after an outburst.

It's weird because the mainstream media dubbed the part of the outburst that happened after she was already pulled off the floor and standing near the elevators over the part where she's up at the dias podium, leaving the majority of TV viewers thinking that's what she actually said up there (even though you can hear the elevator ding as she's being pulled off the floor...obvious boo boo there, mainstream media).

Weirder still, most mainstream media sources only show the vid once she's at the podium. Check out the full video on C-SPAN where a guy says something to her, nods, THEN she gets up almost robotically and goes to the podium and as she's yelling, that guy isn't even looking up at her but it would appear he's texting somebody... mission accomplished? But to what end?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yfOhwF0DV8#t=317

Suspect Beer
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

That was most interesting Tran .
    Thanks.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:38 pm

A number of large corporations and the Nasdaq Market suffered outages or "glitches" all in a two week period. Coincidence or are we witnessing a kill switch test?

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    Well if You won't see what I'm saying by looking at the Videos I posted for You then what can I do ?

Simply put ? Nothing more than I've tried to. I mean really - Hoisting a Dutch Flag at Fort Carlson ? Have You even looked at ANY of this ?

What You've failed to see is that They're in wait for It. The Videos show in concrete terms how those preparations have gone on under the noses of most Americans.

Power Grid Down Drill To Be Conducted By US Government on Nov 13th - 14th Happy_Ostrich_is_Happy-e1264421537422

But Owell - NM. Go back to watching >INSERT TV PROGRAM<
    To be honest - no I haven't.

But I doubt there is anything that I haven't already heard ad-nauseum
    the past several years.

Are there shadowy people/groups planning nefarious things? Suspect  Most likely.

Will they be allowed to enact most of these plans? Probably not

Do I choose to focus on other things to lessen the likely hood these
    things will occur? Most days - yes.

It's good to be aware but I think there comes a point where you need to step
    away with what you have learned and just live your life.

I have been at that point for some time now and it seems to be working pretty
    well for me.

To each their own....  Freedom
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Trans: Really interesting video and looks like a good web site to check out.

Been away for a week and just catching up.
    Bob H
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:57 am

Don't forget to picking up some camping supplies for just in case emergency. You can pick up everything you need off of amazon.com and they will send it to you.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=camper+stove

hurricane lanter lamps
    butane camper stove
    propane heaters & propane
    deck of cards
    food.. we even order our organic popcorn from them
    have some cash on hand in case the ATMs aren't working

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:17 am

Benjamin Fulford - November 6, 2013: Multiple sources say the Pentagon is moving to shut down cabal

Some kind of paradigm changing event in the US is imminent, according to multiple sources. Three US agency sources, two from the Pentagon and one from the CIA, all say something very big is going to happen in the United States but none of them were sure exactly what it will be. The Pentagon had already taken over the FEMA camps and was going to put all the politicians from Washington D.C. there, one source said. Another, at Pentagon Military intelligence, confirmed “there was a lot of activity and confusion within the military,” a sign of something big going on but, he was not sure exactly what.

He added that for some reason all the FEMA coffins had been moved to Puerto Rico and were being displayed on Puerto Rican TV stations. The CIA source, for his part, said they were going to shut down the US power grid on November 11th.

In another sign something unusual was going on the US armed forces radio station in Japan broadcast a statement last week that the “US military did not have a budget for 2014.”
    A top level Chinese government representative also reported that an agreement had been reached to release vast amounts of funds to finance a major campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction.

After receiving the call from the Chinese source, this writer called to US Embassy in Tokyo, Japan to ask if the government of the United States supported setting up a new development agency to carry out a multi-trillion dollar campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction.

In what seems to be a direct reply, a Pentagon military intelligence agent in Japan met this writer and asked if President Barack Obama could be included in the campaign. He said that despite Obama’s “weird metrosexual lifestyle” and despite the fact his father was an American communist and not a Kenyan politician as advertised, they supported Obama because he stopped World War 3 from starting in the Middle East.

In response he was told that if the cabal was defeated by the White Dragon Society and its allies, the US military would receive more funding that it does now and would be asked to help in the campaign to fix the planet. As far as Obama was concerned, the representative was told his fate is up to the American people and the US military industrial complex.

In any case, the United States is under enormous external pressure to get its act together.

The NSA scandal is one example. Here we have a US defector in Russia revealing secrets about US spying on its allies. The result is heavy criticism on the US regime by supposed allies such as the German, French and Spanish governments, a clear sign the Europeans are moving closer to Russia and distancing themselves from the US.

The other big move against the US last week came when Russia sent two strategic nuclear bombers to Venezuela after which Venezuela immediately took over US owned oil rigs in the country.

The Chinese did their bit by announcing they had surrounded the US with nuclear submarines that could annihilate the entire continental United States. They have also been aggressively investing in new energy technology and will pioneer a post-oil world.

In the old oil powers fortress of the Middle East as well, the Russians are continuing to jump into the US vacuum. Turkey, supposedly a NATO country, is negotiation a customs union with Russia, buying missiles from China and rounding up and removing Mossad agents spying on Iran from Turkey. Egypt too is buying missiles and other weapons from Russia and offering the Russians a naval base.

Last week when Israeli forces attacked Syria, the US armed forces immediately informed the Russians of this fact, infuriating the Israelis and making it clear that the United States armed forces are no longer going to fight wars for Israel. As a result that country will have to reach a deal with its neighbours and with Russia if it is to remain a viable entity
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:38 pm

From CGI's Chazzz: Prepations for Temporary Power Loss
    Smart Preparations
    The best time to start preparing for an emergency is before it has been forecast and everybody else is at the stores buying up all the emergency supplies. Fortunately many emergency preparations are dual use and even if the emergency never comes you can get some good out of them. I like the dual use items because I know that even if the emergency never comes I will get some use out of these items. Besides that you can buy these items (a little at a time) without a lot of argument if your spouse isn’t into preparedness.

Some examples of dual use preparedness items:

(1) Gas grill and a full gas cylinder – Great for summer picnics AND a way to cook with the power off. But never operate a gas grill in the house or unventilated area. Propane never goes bad.

(2) Camping Equipment – Sleeping bags, battery operated lanterns, propane cook stove (if you don’t have a propane grill); and a small generator work equally well for family camping or to keep you warm and lit in the event of a power failure. I do not recommend gasoline operated camping equipment though – it’s just too volatile and dangerous.

(3) Stocking up on canned food and beverages when it’s on sale. Canned food is great for an emergency. It lasts a long time; doesn’t require refrigeration; and even without heat it’s generally edible right out of the can if necessary. Just pay attention to the expiration dates and rotate your stock.

(4) Gas fireplace insert or log – In many cases natural gas stays on even if the electricity is off. While a gas furnace still requires electricity for the fan and control system to work, a gas log or fireplace insert does not. Or if you have a wood burning fireplace in good condition that’s even better.

(5) Gasoline stock – Do not let your gas tank go below ½ full. You won’t always know when a disaster is coming. And when it does long lines at the gas station are inevitable. If you have a lawn mower, you already have a gas can – Just switch to a bigger one (5 gallon minimum) and keep it full – In season and out. Buy gas preservative and mix it in according to the directions. Gas with preservative is good for 6 months or more – Just rotate it into your car’s gas tank before then and refill with new. You need gasoline for your car and your generator.

(6) Kerosene lanterns – I collect antique kerosene lanterns and display them in our home. But I also make sure they are in good working order and I have spare mantles for the Aladdin ones. Do not store with kerosene in the lanterns. Over a long period the kerosene dries out and the residue gunks up the works making them inoperable. Besides that, it is a safety hazard. Keep the kerosene in an appropriate container in the garage. It generally does not spoil if the container is closed. You can buy K-1 kerosene at Home Depot or Lowes by the gallon (or more) in the paint department.

Things to always avoid for safety reasons:

(1)Do not under any circumstances burn charcoal inside. It's suicide in an unvented area. Carbon monoxide builds up and it's odorless, colorless, and lethal.

(2) Do not fill or use gasoline lanterns, stoves or heaters inside. The fuel is too volatile! Spills are very dangerous. The vapor is explosively combustible in an enclosed area.

(3) Do not leave matches, lighters, or anything with an open flame where small children can reach them unless you are there and able to continuously supervise the children 100% of the time.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Disaster-Preparedness is probably a good thing -- regardless of what happens (or doesn't happen) -- and regardless of whether there are aliens, or not. A general concentration on readiness is probably a lot more constructive than hanging on the every word and prediction of the latest and greatest preacher, guru, and conspiracy-theorist. Also, studying the history of predictions and prophecies might be most enlightening. When something is predicted, how is one to absolutely refute such things -- but when one studies the sad record of failed predictions and prophecies, a better understanding of this phenomenon might be achieved -- which might assist one regarding Disaster-Preparedness. BTW -- I continue to NOT prepare -- and I continue to NOT recommend guns and ammo. I might be sorry some day -- but I'm just not that kind of guy...
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:55 am

Pretty quiet on this front so far.

Perhaps we prevented another false-flag? Shocked 
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Who knows? However, I've noticed when info is leaked it does tend to stall some False Flag events. Too bad 9/11 wasn't leaked and listened to.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:57 pm