tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
mudra
mattpresti
6 posters

The Cubic Wave Field

mattpresti
    mattpresti

The Cubic Wave Field  Empty The Cubic Wave Field

Post  mattpresti Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:44 am

An amazing model demonstrating the omnipresence of light as Walter Russell explained it.  Spiraling phi motions create the visible Universe...time for upgrading...

Much more to come.

http://thesecretoflight.com

mudra
    mudra

The Cubic Wave Field  Empty Re: The Cubic Wave Field

Post  mudra Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:55 am

Excellent synchro Matt :) as I was listening to the following podcast from Richard Roocroft 2 days again where he takes quite a bit of time to explain Russell's cubic field very well.

In this podcast Richard Roocroft takes the listener to a more advanced level of the teachings of Walter Russell. Why does Russell say that everything in the physical world is an illusion? Why does he say that light does not travel? What's the difference between moving and traveling? Does matter actually move? Perhaps God is “tricking” us into believing the world is one way; but it is really another way.

Arrow http://www.rustymicrophone.com/018.html

Much love for You
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:26 pm

materialists will always think that they create, like Shiloh stated recently that they create in a given time and space bubble. all materialists speculate in this given illusion till death.  they think they are gods.  deep deep they think they are, take a time and discuss with them the essence of their consciousness. they believe they are gods. funny, no, this is their karma. read my post about forgiveness. unfortunately maya covers reality very well for those who want to believe they create, they discover, they are cool.  God gives them this opportunity to experience with their imperfect senses, and material mind.  the truth is they are bastards. it is lack of intelligence. sad part is that naïve follow them. knowledge is not given to them. but their mind concoctions are so huge that they can not fit in thuban site anymore, they ask mists to accept them.  how many tubans came here in the mists? no space to post in their site? hmm. why?  share the BS? call it ancient? think that all are the same like them?  lack of knowing what is consciousness?
    incarnated consciousness bring previous experiences and this is why we have so many people talking what they do not know and keep talking what they do not understand. they can not admit they are dummies,  but they try, because they think they are gods.  they even quote Jesus.  those are not jesus teachings if you read their posts, He did not teach what they are fantasizing and being in illusion spread the lies. materialists even do not know what is matter,  their thoughts are materialistic speculations, that's it. you are right they are in illusion and do not know it. they think they are gods and they teach others to think that they create.  this is bs, this is why tubans and all infected mists thuban legion is bs. now they call themselves ancient council of ones, hmmm :). proud dreamers of nonsense are tubans. no understanding of reality and no understanding of factual world.  consciousness is for them fantasy and dream state or just math formula(Shiloh).  Blocking is done. sad.  mind is subtle matter and carries baggage from incarnation to incarnation.

it is soul nature to believe, there is impossible for soul not to believe. it requires a bit more intelligence, but they keep missing to put right anchor, and keep speculating (while chewing animals) and keep creating more and more nonsense. they call themselves dreamers.  I think they are bastards dreamers. no goodness for humanity, no thoughts about living beings, all including animals. no sense of reality. reality is forgotten, hearts as stones.  when they fail cosmic fantasies, they state iamwhoiam or nothingness,  they spread what they do not know and what vibrates with their inner, quoting those 'so called scientists' , who keep 'discovering' every day. the tendency to figure out how material creation works.  where is no why only how.  I wish thubans would be placed in the Floyd crap files thread, magamud maha mud flip and change posts of dogma and no logic thoughts.  maybe it is time now clean mists from the tuban and tuban legion associates posts, to shrink them in their site.  to shrink and seal.  no Shiloh ,  you are not god to dream, sorry to disappoint you. your tendency in changing your mind in your posts shows how messed up your mind is. possessed? The tendency to dream made many diseased minds.  no luck on this planet.

yes Floyd it is time to move many threads into crap files, magamud and others who think they are 'from lion planets' or incarnated 'Mary from pleadians' (Raven) or ETs of some kind of invisible ships from advanced technology planetary systems, or ETs from Thuban elders council joke.

good start to think about animals to stop to eat them, compassion will start to develop one bit by another and world will change. think about kids reading before you post.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Wow it's obviously an attack from some who dont understand  any of the discussions that became named thuban omg it's a pole star look it up ! Name calling and all that listen bro why don't you call me on the phone and we can sort this out because you references words and attempts to link them to thuban are noticed. The thubans are the official wittiness of and for the cosmic logos as was discussed years ago so if you missed the intention of anything being shared that that is not my fault but is my problem as it is this kind of communication tactic is noted and not appeeciead.  We came to share some insight to the magic of Avalon and yes this is merlin talking to you now so pay attention .

We can chat on Skype even that is where I host lots of radio shows and you are more then welcome to be a guest and discuss your bible timeline with Mayan calendar super codex number and gregorian calibrated to assist humanity through the cosmic metamorphosis but honestly it is almost a waste of time tuneing you do to the fact that you won't understand and it only created more problems because we wind up getting attacked and people just like you who are ignorant to the data and explanation of the star human template that have causes more damage then you can even comprehend from the manipulation years ago the effect has turned into a double cross and what is at risk ?

You don't know do you ?

Well ain't that some XXXX

You have no idea what time it is!

2013 2017 hold on tight and you would know why if you did you god damn job when it was time

We warned you that you would wind up outside of the gates unable to consume the lion of Judea and enter the new jeresulem.

Now. Have not participated in the mists of Avalon much lately but if you can use your monkey mind to recall what the original project Avalon and the power struggle that caused the fall out of the advanced information that was being shared it turned into a battle for the right to share information regarding the comic shift and the effects upon the magnetic field of the sun and the earth and our bodies and the mental plain where you might find the christed consciousness and enlightenment of you look hard enough. So what was 2012 all about then because as a star seed ancient alien dragon hybrid. Extra terrestrial I'd love to hear your ideas on it because I have a great fascination with what's going in the world and why. Lately since all the fighting and attacks the main flow has been damaged

DO NOT DAMAGE IT ANY FURTHER!!!

You have been warned

Nameste

Michael Toldnes
    MERLIN JT! MAAT
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:51 pm

devakas wrote:

yes Floyd it is time to move many threads into crap files, magamud and others who think they are 'from lion planets' or incarnated 'Mary from pleadians' (Raven) or ETs of some kind of invisible ships from advanced technology planetary systems, or ETs from Thuban elders council joke.

good start to think about animals to stop to eat them, compassion will start to develop one bit by another and world will change. think about kids reading before you post.
    Raven wrote:
    Dear Devakas a message from the Pleiadians .....

JT Hadriel JT 
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:04 am

Oh the drama ...

Love Always
    mudra
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:35 am

mattpresti wrote:An amazing model demonstrating the omnipresence of light as Walter Russell explained it.  Spiraling phi motions create the visible Universe...time for upgrading...

Much more to come.

http://thesecretoflight.com

This is interesting and I really enjoyed the music too thank you for sharing it is encouraging to see that you have continues with your research.  I recall watching your productions about the space gases in a video series you had produced a few months ago. Some interesting concepts about the harmonics of matter and light. Some rather important information to comprehend as we move into the real golden age obviously.

The drama yes well unprovoked attacks to the original round will not be tolerated even if you ban people as requested. That is what has created many of the problems that you see arises when those who are agents of the anti logos play psy ops games. They hate us because of our power and magic!

They seek to destroy. Because they are mad and try to keep old world order systems in place through insane use of resources and fiat money banks oil wars. People who forgot they are sous in a body allowing false concepts and systems to continue to trap humanity in the death gro of tje banks and other government agendas yet to be reviled. The same thing that they did to tesla and twain last life time. Well now we are back like it or not. So it's much more then just drama. Humanity is in a stage of emergency and we told you that extra terrestrial contact was required so from the realms of light I give you contact

MERLIN JT! MAAT

UFO2
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:28 pm

I do understand JT.
    Thank You for bringing Mattpresti's thread back onto purpose.

Flowers 

Love from me
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:08 pm

I haven't read, seen or heard alot of the information on this cube thing. A VERY INTERESTING VIDEO, and love the idea to explore.

But just as it is a concept of our being, universe or reality. I felt it was like looking down a black hole, where light is condensed and ordered, tempered maybe, arranged. It is quite a harding experience. But the other side of the black hole through the wires back through creation, etc. But backwards, till the time where memory is lost and remembering begins.

I noticed that when looking at the lights order in there rows, at 1.54. Even better on 2.38.We have the tetrahedron as in this photo

The Cubic Wave Field  7061198729

This is the final time for the earth if it is cubed, because after we move to the 4 sided Pyramid or Octahedron.http://mandalachakra.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/12-octahedron-air-throat8x8.jpg

That is what Mars is living under. Not a good result. The loss of memory and the beginning of "rememory".

Do we have to go through it all again???

Man that circle never ends. I will put that can of beans back where I found it.

Lawless 

t
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:09 pm

lawlessline wrote:I haven't read, seen or heard alot of the information on this cube thing. A VERY INTERESTING VIDEO, and love the idea to explore.

But just as it is a concept of our being, universe or reality. I felt it was like looking down a black hole, where light is condensed and ordered, tempered maybe, arranged. It is quite a harding experience. But the other side of the black hole through the wires back through creation, etc. But backwards, till the time where memory is lost and remembering begins.

I noticed that when looking at the lights order in there rows, at 1.54. Even better on 2.38.We have the tetrahedron as in this photo

img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/playful_geometer/7061198729/

This is the final time for the earth if it is cubed, because after we move to the 4 sided Pyramid or Octahedron.http://mandalachakra.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/12-octahedron-air-throat8x8.jpg

That is what Mars is living under. Not a good result. The loss of memory and the beginning of "rememory".

Do we have to go through it all again???

Man that circle never ends. I will put that can of beans back where I found it.

Lawless 

t
    That was supposed to be just an edit on the flicker image. Too tired to get the picture up.

mattpresti
    mattpresti

The Cubic Wave Field  Empty Questions...

Post  mattpresti Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:17 am

mudra wrote:Excellent synchro Matt  :) as I was listening to the following podcast from Richard Roocroft 2 days again where he takes quite a bit of time to  explain Russell's cubic field very well.

In this podcast Richard Roocroft takes the listener to a more advanced level of the teachings of Walter Russell. Why does Russell say that everything in the physical world is an illusion? Why does he say that light does not travel? What's the difference between moving and traveling? Does matter actually move? Perhaps God is “tricking” us into believing the world is one way; but it is really another way.

Arrow http://www.rustymicrophone.com/018.html

Much love for You
    mudra
    Why does Russell say that everything in the physical world is an illusion?  
    Stillness and silence are the CAUSE of all motion.  Everything in the Universe has a still center and is bounded by planes of stillness.  Anything therefor in motion is pure illusion.  All begins and ends in stillness including us.  The backward explosion based knowledge virus science of Academic mankind searches for Cause in a moving particle and will never find it (Large Hardon Collider).  

Light is repeated like unto a mirror repeating a reflection.  The screen is space.  The light is projected from all centers through the division of stillness via the Inert gases (Akashic Substance) at the same time which creates the color spectrum which creates sound.  The Undivided White Light of Mind is Omnipresent.  Any disturbance in it creates a spiral motion be it galaxy or DNA spiral.  Spirals are the signature of the Creator.  

The Cubic Wave Field  P4932-0039-duo

The Cubic Wave Field  Spirals

Everything moves in spirals and all direction is curved.  Without division of the stillness there would be no moving Universe or experience at all.  Therefor, the Creator PURPOSEFULLY divides the stillness to Create Creation which many think is reality when the stillness is the only actual reality.  This may take a long time to "innerstand" for some.  

What's the difference between moving and traveling?  Everything moves on the screen of space.  If the Light of Mind is Omnipresent, then are we really moving or traveling?  Our senses would tell us yes we are.  Our knowing Minds would say the opposite.  One can however do both when aware of the center within and the bounding of planes without.  Illusion or not we have a purpose and that is our task...to manifest our life with purpose unlike those who manifest nothing and demand credit for nothing.  We create body simulations for our ideas although our ideas are never created...if it is vibrating or in motion it is not real.  This is a tough one but when realized can increase awareness to greater and greater stratas.

Mudra, as always thank you for the interest.  Natural science will take the stage when mankind dispels his silly illusions concerning matter.  Blessings of all possible kinds to you dear one.  :)
    mattpresti
    mattpresti

Post  mattpresti Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:38 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:They seek to destroy. Because they are mad and try to keep old world order systems in place through insane use of resources and fiat money banks oil wars. People who forgot they are sous in a body allowing false concepts and systems to continue to trap humanity in the death gro of tje banks and other government agendas yet to be reviled. The same thing that they did to tesla and twain last life time.
    This quote makes me think of Robert's presentation at the conference on the mountaintop (Swannanoa) recently...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:34 pm

The Cubic Wave Field  13831210

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:34 am