tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Zero To 4,000 Miles Per Hour In 3 Minutes: Hyperloop Tubes Could Make It Possible

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Zero To 4,000 Miles Per Hour In 3 Minutes: Hyperloop Tubes Could Make It Possible Empty Zero To 4,000 Miles Per Hour In 3 Minutes: Hyperloop Tubes Could Make It Possible

Post  Carol Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Imagine a transport system that never crashes, is totally immune to weather and can get passengers from New York to China in two hours. For now, it's a theory. But if one billionaire has his way, it will soon be a reality. Hyperloop, is a "cross between a Concorde, a rail gun, and an air hockey table... Theoretically, Hyperloop tube travel would use magnets much like a bullet trains to take passengers from one destination to another at unheard of speeds. The difference is the enclosed tube, which would allow the capsule to travel without air resistance and very little friction. It is potentially safer, too, than a train that rides on a track with open sides.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Zero To 4,000 Miles Per Hour In 3 Minutes: Hyperloop Tubes Could Make It Possible Empty Re: Zero To 4,000 Miles Per Hour In 3 Minutes: Hyperloop Tubes Could Make It Possible

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:42 pm

mudra
    mudra

Zero To 4,000 Miles Per Hour In 3 Minutes: Hyperloop Tubes Could Make It Possible Empty Re: Zero To 4,000 Miles Per Hour In 3 Minutes: Hyperloop Tubes Could Make It Possible

Post  mudra Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:53 am

nice ... I could finally easily visit my Misty friends from overseas cheers 

Love from me

mudra

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:25 am