tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Bringing the RAT-PACK War Criminals to justice. Who currently, are the aces in the pack?

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Bringing the RAT-PACK War Criminals to justice. Who currently, are the aces in the pack? Empty Bringing the RAT-PACK to justice. Who currently, are the aces in the pack?

Post  eMonkey Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:59 am

Is Barack Obama about to be arrested?
    What about George W. Bush, is he about to be arrested and put on trial?

This hopeful report from RussiaToday argues just that. I say bring it on!
    Couldn’t happen to two ‘nicer guys’ and they certainly deserve it for their crimes upon America and Americans and their war crimes around the world.
    It’s gotten to the point where it’s either America ‘going down’, or these two, and America is TOO big to fail!

(Source) more on this story....
    mudra
    mudra

Bringing the RAT-PACK War Criminals to justice. Who currently, are the aces in the pack? Empty Re: Bringing the RAT-PACK War Criminals to justice. Who currently, are the aces in the pack?

Post  mudra Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:26 am

Most interesting eMonkey.
    Thanks.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Bringing the RAT-PACK War Criminals to justice. Who currently, are the aces in the pack? Empty Re: Bringing the RAT-PACK War Criminals to justice. Who currently, are the aces in the pack?

Post  Carol Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:41 am

I too would like to see these two held accountable and tried for treason.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Arrest Blair, for crimes against peace

Performing a Citizen’s Arrest

Bringing the RAT-PACK War Criminals to justice. Who currently, are the aces in the pack? Tony_blair_iraq_war

Your attempts to arrest Mr Blair will, at this stage, be largely symbolic, but they will have great political resonance.

It is essential that they are pursued peacefully and calmly, not least for your own safety: at no point should you create the impression that you mean to harm him, or you could be harmed yourself. The method we recommend is calmly to approach Mr Blair and in a gentle fashion to lay a hand on his shoulder or elbow, in such a way that he cannot have any cause to complain of being hurt or trapped by you, and announce loudly, “Mr Blair, this is a citizens’ arrest for a crime against peace, namely your decision to launch an unprovoked war against Iraq. I am inviting you to accompany me to a police station to answer the charge.”

If any police officers are accompanying Mr Blair, you should explain the charge to them, and encourage them to support you by arresting him.

You are advised not to put yourself at risk of charges of assault or false imprisonment. In other words, do not cling onto Blair or attempt to drag him anywhere.

You are unlikely to get much further than that. But as long as the attempt is picked up by the media, the point will have been made: he is a war criminal who can expect to be pursued for his crime wherever he goes.

[snip..]

More .. .. ..
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:42 am

WORLDWIDE ARREST WARRANTS FOR OBAMA & BUSH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEIM-3GNGag
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:39 am

Good - It couldn't happen to more deserving individuals...

Bringing the RAT-PACK War Criminals to justice. Who currently, are the aces in the pack? 42370-Joffrey-slow-clap-gif-QNW1

Reap It !!!

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Bringing the RAT-PACK War Criminals to justice. Who currently, are the aces in the pack? Empty Bringing The Rat Pack War Criminals To Justice

Post  Jenetta Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Thanks eMonkey for above video...had no idea that was happening in Sudan, Ethiopia and Somalia. Ethnic cleansing through deprivation then destroying the countries natural resources. Mentions that Obama is the most secretive President since ?...that's the case in Canada too where our Prime Minister Harper has the same status.

Post  eMonkey Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am

Well, I did not do the documentary of course bounce 

When I was speaking with a friend some years back about spirituality and stuff.. He believed that he was on this earth as a witness to these times.. Gee, I guess we can all lay claim to a bit of that.. But it did resonate somewhat... That if you do not yet understand why you're here at this time, perhaps that it is to be just that - a witness.

I'm only picking up news as I come across it, not actively seeking it, however it somehow seems to find it's way onto my browser and I notice these coincidences.. whether they reflect my views or not.

So, it needs reporting and a spotlight shone on them.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:19 am