tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Need help with computer animation for my Geo-Magnetic Line System

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Need help with computer animation for my Geo-Magnetic Line System  Empty Need help with computer animation for my Geo-Magnetic Line System

Post  lawlessline Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:22 am

Hi all,

For those of you who don't know I am a healer and dowser, I do only that in my working life. I have written a book which should be on the shelves in the very near future, but I wish to do some experiments with computer modeling or animations. I want to see if the interaction between the GMLS of the earth combined with the sun can give us a greater understand of Pole shift, Earthquakes, human behavior and ecological events.

This is a simple line pulsing animations, but it needs to be adjustable according to the data coming form solar activity. There is also some basic animations to help explain the process of energy transferal from the Universe, to Sun, to Earth and then to Us. So if you do healing, Remote viewing, Clairvoyance, Reflexology, Reiki, Acupunture in fact all activities where subtile energies are involved.

Help us OB1, you are our only hope.

I thank you for any heads up in this,

Lawless

t
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Need help with computer animation for my Geo-Magnetic Line System  Empty Re: Need help with computer animation for my Geo-Magnetic Line System

Post  eMonkey Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:58 am

Seems like Flash is your only hope here.

I did something data related and graphical years ago with Adobe Catalyst which produced Flash files however, Adobe dropped the product.
    They did take my app and showcase it to demo the capabilities of it.. sorry it does not help much.

I did some modelling too with openflight files however, this was big boyz toyz with a big price tag for the software use in Simulation. It would all of that but sadly your development time and budget would be astronomical. 

I believe Adobe still produce something for animation.. not sure about this statement and no time to look... I would be interested to hear if you found anything though..

Mucho lucko
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Need help with computer animation for my Geo-Magnetic Line System  Empty Re: Need help with computer animation for my Geo-Magnetic Line System

Post  lawlessline Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:19 am

Thanks Emonkey. 

I have been looking at POV-RAY as an animation thing. But after smashing my patience with dreamweaver over the past 4 months I don't have the time to try and understand another metier. Flash I will lok at but not sure how that works. 

May be I should explain a bit what I have. I have dowsed the grid system of the earths surface. I am now trying to compare the energetic ebbs and flows of our local star and compare the data with what is going on on earth. I hope to finalize a way of predicting Earthquakes, civil unrest, human evolution. I will start doing videos on what I think will be the results of various sun and earth conditions. But applying it to animation will help everyone to find a better understanding of the hows and whys of their own  and collective life. 

I know I will end up having to learn how to do animation. If it is worth doing we tend to just do it. Will keep you inform of any updates.

Lawless

t

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:47 am