tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

One root canal will knock out 63 percent of a person's immune system

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

One root canal will knock out 63 percent of a person's immune system Empty One root canal will knock out 63 percent of a person's immune system

Post  Carol Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:08 am

One root canal will knock out 63 percent of a person's immune system

I just got finished listening to streaming and this info is so important everyone should really make the effort to listen.

Voltage and Health

07-21-10
    Host:
    George Noory
    Guests:
    Dr. Jerry Tennant, Dr. Mark Starr, Catherine Austin Fitts

Dr. Jerry Tennant talked about how he developed a method of using voltage to diagnose and treat a variety of health problems. A successful eye surgeon, he came down with encephalitis, and it was during this period that he correlated lowered voltage in specific body areas with illness. Pain is actually a symptom of abnormal voltage, and "all you have to do to get rid of it is insert enough electrons to get the voltage back up into the operating range," he said. Dr. Tennant has developed a device called the Biomodulater which can transfer the electrons to cell membranes.

Many ailments referred to as auto-immune are not caused by the body attacking itself, but from bacteria releasing digestive enzymes that get into the bloodstream and attack low voltage areas, he explained. Dr. Mark Starr, who has studied with Dr. Tennant, joined the discussion to talk about how he was successfully treated with the Biomodulater, and how hyothyroidism (previous show recap) is often associated with low voltage. A lot of the hypothyroidism is due to fluoride exposure, Tennant added.

He also pointed toward root canals as a source of health problems-- one infected root canal can shut down 63% of the immune system, he cited. Another cause of having low voltage is not having enough stomach acid (sometimes brought about by a deficiency of iodine and zinc), he detailed.

New Finance Regulations
    First hour guest, investment advisor Catherine Austin Fitts shared her critical reaction to the new financial regulations just signed into law. "We have a couple thousand pages of legislation from the federal government" that still doesn't account for the $4 trillion missing from federal accounts. And the new regulations will essentially increase the amount of centralization, and give vast new powers to the Federal Reserve, she cautioned.

Website(s):
    www.tennantinstitute.com
    www.21centurymed.com
    www.solari.com

Book(s):
    Healing is Voltage

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

One root canal will knock out 63 percent of a person's immune system Empty Re: One root canal will knock out 63 percent of a person's immune system

Post  burgundia Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Ok, I have had 8 so far and I am doing great. So what is the percentage of my immune system?  One root canal will knock out 63 percent of a person's immune system Icon_question
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

One root canal will knock out 63 percent of a person's immune system Empty Re: One root canal will knock out 63 percent of a person's immune system

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:44 pm

WOW burgundia how old are you? 25? Mine nearly killed me, perhaps you are in seriously great shape, maybe you are immune to all that?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:53 pm

i have just read it again..one infected root canal....if they are not infected then everything should be fine...
    Hey AC..25?? I wish...lol
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:34 pm

well, you' re doing very very well on it and more power to you! Seriously, damn things nearly killed me, plus the mercury.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:17 am