tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Children Can Be Snatched From Their Parents Without Due Process Now In U.S.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Children Can Be Snatched From Their Parents Without Due Process Now In U.S. Empty Children Can Be Snatched From Their Parents Without Due Process Now In U.S.

Post  Jenetta Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:57 pm

This story is so incredible I'm amazed and it happened in California...Mother managed to capture it all on video. Police snatched her five month old baby and entered home without a warrant.
    I’m Going to Grab Your Baby, and Don’t Resist’: Cops Barge Into Calif. Parents’ Home, Take Their Baby After They Seek 2nd Medical Opinion — And It’s on Video

Children Can Be Snatched From Their Parents Without Due Process Now In U.S. Screen-Shot-2013-04-29-at-12.53.49-PM

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/im-going-to-grab-your-baby-and-dont-resist-cops-barge-into-cali-parents-home-take-their-baby-after-they-seek-2nd-medical-opinion-and-its-on-video/

Since when did hospitals and child protective services (CPS) have dictatorial powers when parents want to get a 2nd medical opinion in this instance from another hospital?

Admin
    Admin

Children Can Be Snatched From Their Parents Without Due Process Now In U.S. Empty Re: Children Can Be Snatched From Their Parents Without Due Process Now In U.S.

Post  Carol Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Exactly. It's gotten very scary what is going on including the mandatory vaccinations. I think I would want to raise my child in Ecuador these days then in the US. I can hardly wait for the youngest to graduate and am somewhat terrified for any future grandchildren if this crap keeps going on. One would need to be like a gypsy in an RV traveling around just to do home schooling and protect ones own children from the Public Health Department... and having worked for the Public Health Department, I know what goes on there. Parents who refuse vaccinations for their infants are demonized.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Children Can Be Snatched From Their Parents Without Due Process Now In U.S. Empty Re: Children Can Now Be Snatched From Parents Without Due Process In U.S.

Post  Jenetta Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Carol wrote:Exactly. It's gotten very scary what is going on including the mandatory vaccinations. I think I would want to raise my child in Ecuador these days then in the US. I can hardly wait for the youngest to graduate and am somewhat terrified for any future grandchildren if this crap keeps going on. One would need to be like a gypsy in an RV traveling around just to do home schooling and protect ones own children from the Public Health Department... and having worked for the Public Health Department, I know what goes on there. Parents who refuse vaccinations for their infants are demonized.

This state of affairs has not happened in Canada yet from what I'm aware of however our sovereignty is going "down the toilet" as well with Harper harping on a militarized Canada.

This child was very well taken care of by his parents yet all this was ignored by the first hospital and also by CPS. Now that "poor little un" has probably had unwarranted heart surgery despite all opinions from the second hospital.

This is very tragic...quite a nightmare in fact for this little tyke and his parents.

This is no longer a world "to bring children into"...

Children Can Be Snatched From Their Parents Without Due Process Now In U.S. Empty Re: Children Can Be Snatched From Their Parents Without Due Process Now In U.S.

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:04 pm

It seems as if "THEY" can do whatever they wish to do -- whether they do it legitimately or illegitimately. My inclusion of some sort of theocratic aspect in a hypothetical USSS would be a reform of that which has existed for thousands of years (rather than an innovation). What if what I've been conceptualizing in a USSS is an idealistic version of whatever already exists??!! What if a lot of my conceptualizations are subconscious-conceptualizations (without me realizing it)??!! I like what I've conceptualized -- yet I don't trust it -- or fully understand it. I don't even trust myself. Something is very wrong with what's going on in the world today -- both sacred and secular -- public and personal -- but I certainly don't have the details figured-out.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Children Can Be Snatched From Their Parents Without Due Process Now In U.S. Empty Re: Children Can Now Be Snatched From Parents Without Due Process In U.S.

Post  Jenetta Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Government Funded Phone App Tracks “Vaccine Refusers”
    by Jeffry Aufderheide

A new phone application called Vaccine Refused developed by the University of Iowa tracks – just as the name implies – vaccine refusals. [1]
    The application is intended to be used by health professionals to report the location of the refusal, the vaccine refused, and patient demographics. The output of the data, which is supposedly anonymous and stored securely at the University of Iowa, provides a heat map of the refusals.
    I’m going to show you how the government will likely use this information – and it isn’t pretty. Let me tell you more.

Article at link: http://vactruth.com/2013/04/29/vaccine-refused-application/?utm_source=The+Vaccine+Truth+Newsletter&utm_campaign=39b65cabf4-04_29_2013_refused&utm_medium=email

WATCH OUT FOR THE VACCINE SQUADS!!

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:17 pm

I certainly don't mean to support the present methods of managing humanity -- but what if managing the human race is more problematic than most of us think?? Thinking about solar system governance scares the hell out of me 24/7. What if we need to be managed by Bad@ss ET??!! What if we really cannot rule ourselves??!! I keep imagining solar system governance meetings on the darkside of the Moon -- with several ET-Races meeting with Earth-Humans -- and dealing with Ancient Star Wars and Treaties!! I keep thinking of Gabriel and Lucifer as being the Primary Managers of Michael and Humanity!! I keep thinking that all of this is NOT Nice!! What if Zionism is most closely associated with Gabriel?? What if Teutonic-Zionism is most closely associated with Lucifer?? What if the United States of the Solar System is most closely associated with Michael?? I keep thinking that this whole solar system thing is more complex and nasty than we can possibly imagine. The Draconian Measures directed against Humanity might need to be viewed in the context of Alpha-Draconis -- and I truly wish that I were kidding...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:34 pm