tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
magamud
mudra
We Are You
burgundia
Mercuriel
malletzky
Jenetta
Micjer
orthodoxymoron
Carol
enemyofNWO
15 posters

The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry

burgundia
    burgundia

The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry  - Page 3 Empty Re: The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry

Post  burgundia Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:23 am

magamud wrote:What if the Pope gives up all the american presidents dirty laundry and corporations secrets. A massive world tribunal called Nuremberg 2. Lies, conflict of interest, sex, scandal, intrigue?
    Would the UN just take over then? Since no one can be trusted. Why would you trust anyone now?

Hmmmm, I do not trust UN. Perhaps this is the road to One World Government, UN taking over....
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry  - Page 3 Empty Re: The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry

Post  Mercuriel Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:34 am

burgundia wrote:Hmmmm, I do not trust UN. Perhaps this is the road to One World Government, UN taking over....

The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry  - Page 3 MoZbJ

Whistle

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:18 am

Its called patsies! As to why the mafia was so supported during the 20th century. Only to be predemolitioned to Cultivate Nationalism and Unity.

Total Shite, but I agree with enemynwo I do enjoy SCHADENFREUDE!

The main problem is now the Mafia becomes more deeply embedded and more Hidden in the New World.

God help us all....
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Merc...I love your mini vids. Awesome Insanely Happy
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:08 pm

I'm still attempting to understand the relationship between the American System and the Kingdom of God. I have been contemplating an integration of the United Nations, the City-States, and the Moon -- just to see where that line of thinking leads. Don't look now -- but this solar system might be at war with the rest of the universe. No matter what happens -- my plans are to just keep doing what I'm doing. Today, I'm thinking about a hypothetical experimental church at St. Ouen which is limited to the Latin Mass, Sacred Classical Music, and the 1928 Book of Common Prayer -- with services and classes offered daily -- year round. What might emerge?? What Would the Catholics Say?? What Would the Protestants Say?? What Would the Muslims Say?? What Would the Jews Say?? What Would the Hindus Say?? What Would the Orthodox Say?? What Would the Athiests Say?? What Would the Agnostics Say?? What Would the Pope Say?? What Would the Queen Say?? What Would the President Say?? What Would the Queen of Heaven Say?? What if One God Created ALL of the Governments and Religions of the World??? What if One Satan Created ALL of the Governments and Religions of the World??? I continue to think that the REAL Truth would drive most of us insane -- which is the major reason why I am so passive in my quest for the truth. BTW -- I'd love to spend some quality time with the Pope Emeritus. I'd say very little -- if anything. I'd probably just silently shake his hand -- while slightly bowing -- and then sit down and silently listen. When he was finished speaking -- I'd probably silently shake his hand while slightly bowing -- and then turn and slowly walk away. I continue to wonder how much change the church could endure without destroying itself?! The proper reform of the church seems to be a key element in saving the world. The utter destruction of the church would probably precipitate the utter destruction of the world. Think about it. One More Thing. Better Too Pooped to Pope Than Too Pooped to Poop...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:27 am

Micjer wrote:Merc...I love your mini vids. Awesome Insanely Happy

me too... Huge Grin
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:12 pm

A picture says a 1000 Words...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:01 am

Tom Horn - Pope's Resignation, Alien belief by Vatican, Petrus Romanus (Full 2 H program)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzYCBgxl7cw

Feb. 21,2013 Thomas Horn is an internationally recognized lecturer, radio host and bestselling author of several books including his newest books, Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here. He returns to Red Ice to discuss the recent abdication of Pope Benedict the 16th and the prophecy of the final pope, "Peter the Roman," whose reign would end in the destruction of Rome. The pope of lists from St. Malachy's heralds the beginning of "great apostasy" followed by "great tribulation" sets the stage for the imminent unfolding of apocalyptic events. According to this prophecy, the next pope will be a false prophet who leads the world's religious communities into embracing a political leader known as Antichrist. We'll discuss the reformation of the Catholic Church and how, whoever seats the throne of the papacy, might take a more active part in the disclosure of the reality of extra-terrestrial life. In the member's hour, we discuss UFO sightings, Rome, Astrotheology and who ET's really are. Will it be as Arthur C. Clarke portrayed in Childhood's End where ET's will be part of the cleanup crew to save us and restore order after disastrous events have occurred? If so, how participatory is the Vatican is in this potential plan? Are they passive onlookers, or are their intricately involved in the planning and revealing of the post ET world?

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:05 am

Petrus Romanus : The U.S. is sending 11 Cardinals to elect Peter the Romanus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HzU4-m3pAE
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry  - Page 3 Empty The Current Pope Is Resigning February 28th/2013

Post  Jenetta Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:29 pm

[quote="Micjer"]

Advertisement for their book.

Now this trailer hints toward a different twist of things to come.

Note the name of the Vatican's telescope is called Lucifer. Odd don't you think?

ALIENS & THE VATICAN 2013

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/127304/Aliens_And_The_Vatican_2013/

Alien Files Unsealed...www.theblackvault.com

This video is surprisingly interesting as much for its wonderful art pics as anything else.

Post  burgundia Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:19 pm

From facebook:

Are you not aware that PETER THE ROMAN is already running the Vatican? ISCARIOT, lookup "Tarcisio Peter Bertone"

ISCARIOT an anagram for Tarcisio

ISCARIOT as in JUDAS the betrayer of Christ...
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:58 pm

The new PAPPA ( sic ) has been elected . We don't know who it is .

At the site below on the right of the window there is a link to a live commentary

Click below this sign " Attesa per sapere il nome del nuovo Papa|Diretta video in corso "

http://www.corriere.it/index.shtml
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:15 pm

His name is Bergoglio and comes from Buenos Aires ( Argentina ) South America
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:50 pm

The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry  - Page 3 Balco_extra
    Ecco Papa Francesco: è l'argentino Bergoglio
    "Hola"

'Did not want to be pope'...
    Has one lung...

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:44 pm

POPE FRANCIS I ELECTION
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Significance of Date
    + 13.3.13- North
    +14.3.13- South
    +Traditional Ides of Mars (March) in Lunar Calendar
    +Traditional Birthday of Mithra, (14th Mars, 455 BCE)
    +Traditional Birthday (14th Mars 6 CE) of Iesus
    +See: http://one-ireland.org/sacred_texts/clann_glas/clann_glas_0180.htm
    and Day of Crucifixion (14th Mars 36 CE) of Iesus
    +See: http://one-ireland.org/sacred_texts/clann_glas/clann_glas_0200.htm
    +Day that Jesuits were allowed to start their mission via Papal Bull Injunctum nobis (14 March 1543)
    +Birthday of Francis Anthony O’Collins (Frank O’Collins) 3.14.1965
    +Pi = 3.14 1 5 9 2 65

Significance of Name
    +Francis = France/Franks and the founders of the original and true Catholic Church
    +See: http://one-evil.org/content/entities_organizations_catholic_church.html
    +Francis is name given to the famous Venetian Doge known as “Francis of Assisi” who founded the apparatus of the Roman Cult
    See: http://one-evil.org/content/people_13c_francis_of_assisi.html
    +Amongst other definitions, Frank means “spear” or “lance”
    Significance of Appearance
    + Pope Francis I appeared as Patriarch and Vicar, not as Supreme Pontiff, fulfilling the Prophecy of St Malachy (Moloch), that the reign of Supreme Pontiffs is over
    + Pope Francis I indicated an urgency to go and pray to Mary (the carnation of Magna Mater and Cybele) the patron Deity of Rome, indicating as such. Not only does this indicate the fulfilment of the prophecies of Fatima, but evidence of some deep spiritual event within the Conclave.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:59 pm

The 76-year-old archbishop of Buenos Aires has just been elected Pope. And the Jesuit intellectual has, quite fittingly, chosen Francis as his name, presumably in reference to St. Francis of Assisi–the saint who preached about love, famously fed birds and gave away all his worldly possessions to the poor.

In a similar Franciscan spirit, Pope Francis I–who was first created cardinal in 2001 by John Paul II–is known for traveling by bus and his practical approach to poverty. “When he was appointed a cardinal,” says The Guardian, “Bergoglio persuaded hundreds of Argentinians not to fly to Rome to celebrate with him but instead to give the money they would have spent on plane tickets to the poor.”

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:49 am

I fail to see where the new pope fills the prophecy of being Petrus Romanus. confused

Being a Black Pope yes because he is a Jesuit. Oooyeah 1

The first Jesuit elected according to Wiki. btw
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:04 am

Micjer wrote:I fail to see where the new pope fills the prophecy of being Petrus Romanus. confused

Being a Black Pope yes because he is a Jesuit. Oooyeah 1

The first Jesuit elected according to Wiki. btw

Petrus Romanus

Petrus = Peter

Petrus Romanus = Peter of Rome

The new pope is named Pope Francis I after St Francis of assisi....who's name before that was Pietro di Bernardone who was also Italian hence....Romanus.

Pietro = Peter

The Vatican named him Petrus Romanus in essence by giving him the Francis title.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:42 am

That makes more sense than some of the stretches I have read.
    study
    People were looking for a Peter. That would be too obvious I would think. The last pope was not named Olive! Lol
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:56 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:59 am

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:14 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:19 pm

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

The current pope is resigning the 28th of Februry  - Page 3 Empty Accused Criminal becomes first Jesuit Pope

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:31 pm

Accused Criminal becomes first Jesuit Pope – Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio, tainted with Dirty War allegations, new Pontiff of Rome
    Posted on March 13, 2013 by itccs

A suspected criminal has been rapidly elected as the new Pontiff of the Church of Rome in a record two day conclave, being the first Jesuit in history to head the papacy.

Former Cardinal and Pope-elect "Francis I", Jorge Mario Bergoglio, is accused of helping kidnap opponents of Argentina's military junta during the 1970's "Dirty War", and of baby trafficking, by lawyers and members of the Plaza de Mayo human rights group. (Los Angeles Times, April 17, 2005, "Argentine Cardinal Named in Kidnapping Lawsuit".

Besides his personal alleged criminality, Bergoglio – as a Jesuit – represents the group most responsible for the centuries-old Crimes against Humanity and Genocide for which the Jesuit Superior General was found guilty on February 25, along with Joseph Ratzinger and other Vatican officials.

The Jesuit Order established the murderous Indian residential school system in North America during the mid 19th century, and has led the destruction and killing of millions of non-Catholics around the world since its inception in the mid 16th century.

Under a secret oath administered to every member, the Jesuits are authorized and encouraged to kill, torture or overthrow any opponent of the Vatican and the Pope.

These facts, the Argentine allegations, and his complicity in the global conspiracy against children enunciated in the canon law Crimen Sollicitationas, makes the new Pope particularly liable for immediate arrest and sentencing under international law and the Common Law Court verdict of February 25, 2013.

The ITCCS understands that Jorge Mario Bergoglio's election was a quick and uncontested arrangement, as evident in its rapidity: in less than two days, a record for papal elections.

Bergoglio's election makes the guilt of the Vatican and its highest officials for Crimes against Humanity all that more severe. The new Pope, as the head fiduciary officer of the Vatican, Inc., assumes that guilt and liability.

Bergoglio is therefore subject to immediate arrest under the terms of the Common Law Court ORDER of March 5, 2013, issued by the International Common Law Court of Justice under the authority of jus gentium, the Law of Nations, and the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.

Accordingly, an application has been made by our Tribunal to these courts for an International Citizens Arrest Warrant, to be issued against the new Roman Pontiff, Jorge Mario Bergoglio – Pope Francis I, for Crimes against Humanity and involvement in a global criminal conspiracy based in Rome.

The ITCCS will soon be issuing more background evidence on the genocidal purpose and actions of the Jesuit Order in relation to the ongoing crimes we have documented; and of the evidence of Bergoglio's suspected crimes in Argentina.

Issued 13 March, 2013
    ITCCS Central, Brussels

http://itccs.org/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Just as I was hoping it would be different - it ends up being more of the same. At least he gives the impression of being a humble man. And his path will be difficult as this truly is the last Pope of the Catholic Church before its demise.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:17 am